The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Video and Photo “September 11, ” » Present photo

Present photo

Posts 1 to 20 of 59

MA – It little there is nepoddelnykh photographs ,-sensitive counterparts, motazh or very bad installation of.
And this photograph, delivered on with helicopters or plane, not causes slightest suspicions in identification.
And need to same such a will happen, that not despite high-quality, we not see nor one steel slice or piece of from 400 thousands of tons have become the World Trade Center-1 and the World Trade Center-2.
You can just see dust. Dust, in that become steel, until podlyota to earth

http://drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/911wtc1blowupconcretefull.jpg

What is surprising coincidence with underground nuclear bursting of the.
With what would this?

http://images.webpark.ru/uploads52/080722/nukleus_02.jpg

If someone thinks, that these hundreds of thousands of tons dust originated from bricks, then beware, that all three reduced buildings were not reinforced concrete, and iron.
If someone thinks, that so much dust can naturally occur from it hits its target coins about and bling, then I you not and help, you already no one will help.

+2

Not not managed I quoting dude's, which compares the flow of air on speed 900 kilometers / untangle with "the flood of" have become on speed 850))

Dimon wrote:

! ” Heh not managed I quoting dude's, which compares the flow of air on speed 900 kilometers / untangle with "the flood of" have become on speed 850))

Dimon, not pay any attention. Scum gave team these militants cutting an forum. They on one group e-mails unrecorded, on how many end result has limited applicability

You that a nuclear explosion turned steel reliance in dust? I of course agrees that official version of full Brad and towers were torn down brigade bombers, but a nuclear explosion, modicum even underworld this excessively :crazyfun:

Mmoris wrote:

you that a nuclear explosion turned steel reliance in dust? I of course agrees that official version of full Brad and towers were torn down brigade bombers, but a nuclear explosion, modicum even underworld this excessively

Ah betcha and I so thought, until not reread detailed explanations Dmitri Khalezova

Far DeepBurner 400 thousands of tons have become?

Towers the World Trade Center had span, in which would include all homes Almetevska.
High heap steel the wreckage of the, under termitnom brought, must exceed in three-four times the most high house Almetevska.

Simply open this a picture of an in the entire screen was set up http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1405804225/aecf0012/5753156_s.jpg
And present, make a quick count of equation in anybody, even not understanding physics on 5. Far gone, then steel?

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1405804354/57d44406/5753168_s.jpg

Increasingly that prichine on next photos this 0.5% from just volume North towers. In atop right street corner an equal gathering spaces that offer universal, which remained from 47-storey steel giant WTC7 - Salomon Brothers Building

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1405804422/b8c2edb2/5753174_s.jpg

I the physicist on education and I know on how many dire nuclear energy, but much more is dangerous radiation, now about have become, I not know far she gone, then, but can you reassure, that, nothing not is capable turn steel in dust, in Lake molten metal can, but in dust there is no. Although, that you have in mind under concept dust?

Last edited by Mmoris (Jul 20 2014 01:09:10)

Although, that you have in mind under concept dust?

Dust, which harvesting of Manhattan from rivers until rivers.
Where she could attempt (himself its span, tier 5-7 centimeters-killing the entire Manhattan), from it hits its target steel pylons about steel beams?
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1405805687/5bcc6688/5753246_s.jpghttp://images.vfl.ru/ii/1405805728/cc9a3cb1/5753249_s.jpg

Mmoris wrote:

I the physicist on education and I know on how many dire nuclear energy, but much more is dangerous radiation, now about have become, I not know far she gone, then, but can you reassure, that, nothing not is capable turn steel in dust, in Lake molten metal can, but in dust there is no.

The entire "strashnost" nuclear energy depends on capacity weapons.
Pro "strashnost" and "horror" radiation you can to tell inhabitants Hiroshima and Nagasaki who live and in managers and not whichn is exposed
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1405805928/9af87cf2/5753266_s.jpgHiroshima in our days

Tell me as the physicist physics, why need underground nuclear tests? What material you provided in educational an institution about PODZEMNYKh nuclear explosions? (Not about terrestrial, but about underground)

nothing not is capable turn steel in dust

ah betcha, those and differs the notion of "utterly secretively" from notions "higher education." ??? ?? ? ? I have each there is, with three senior constructs of, and naive as child, for him even the bulb in the corridor replace this an insoluble the problem, not to mention his absolute profound misunderstanding principles meticulous treatment with shuropovyortom.

Akhakhakha, until I believed and do that math you that the responded) and forgot clarify, and how many found impaktitov perhaps thousands of tons?

"During my services in abovementioned organizations in late 80’s I learned of existence of so-called“ system emergency nuclear demolition ”, embedded in Tower-by World Trade Center for in New York. Собственно «система ядерного сноса» базировалась на мощных термоядерных зарядах (около 150 килотонн в тротиловом эквиваленте), которые располагались на глубине 50 метров ниже самой нижней точки фундамента каждой из Башен." 150 кт вот он и попался, согласно классификации это большая мощность при подрыве возникнет шар диаметром 1000 метров, теперь о подземном: что нам известно, 150 кт мощность на глубине 50 метров плюс фундамент 27 метров и того 77 метров, а теперь внимание, снос башни: Кратер Седан диаметром 390 м и глубиной 100 м после взрыва Седан 104 кт на глубине 194 мнаверно теперь точно понятно куда могло деться груда стали, только где кратер? Needless, to believe all consecutive, need to modicum a bit themselves take an interest in)

Last edited by Mmoris (Jul 20 2014 01:09:33)

Dmitry" wrote:

Pro "strashnost" and "horror" radiation you can to tell inhabitants Hiroshima and Nagasaki who live and in managers and not whichn is exposed

try find a japanese girl with from of nature smooth teeth) capacity bomb 21 kt and explosion was air

Mmoris wrote:

akhakhakha, until I believed and do that math you that the responded) and forgot clarify, and how many found impaktitov perhaps thousands of tons?

"During my services in abovementioned organizations in late 80’s I learned of existence of so-called“ system emergency nuclear demolition ”, embedded in Tower-by World Trade Center for in New York. Собственно «система ядерного сноса» базировалась на мощных термоядерных зарядах (около 150 килотонн в тротиловом эквиваленте), которые располагались на глубине 50 метров ниже самой нижней точки фундамента каждой из Башен." 150 кт вот он и попался, согласно классификации это большая мощность при подрыве возникнет шар диаметром 1000 метров, теперь о подземном: что нам известно, 150 кт мощность на глубине 50 метров плюс фундамент 27 метров и того 77 метров, а теперь внимание, снос башни: Кратер Седан диаметром 390 м и глубиной 100 м после взрыва Седан 104 кт на глубине 194 м наверно теперь точно понятно куда могло деться груда стали, только где кратер? Needless, to believe all consecutive, need to modicum a bit themselves take an interest in)

And why you in together're disturbing entire batvu? If have you dozen 1,000 meters, then something dozen and the depth of explosion 194 quite not dissimilar with this diameter of.

akhakhakha, until I believed and do that math you that the responded) and forgot clarify, and how many found impaktitov perhaps thousands of tons?

GROUP without smileys, ha ha ha, and other "Bredow (disambiguation)" in whose-either worded, otherwise you'll be thrown eck out of there as flew into my.
Impaktity. Who you said, that must naturally occur precisely impaktity? Whom found, employees FEMA or Kamchatkan languages vulkanologami?
Here is on these purified from dirt fossilized logs from circles, termito-impaktitnogo clearly caused origin, "Washington post" made article "turns Manhattan is worth on order, and men something not knew", since then all engineers and even builders being finished, programmed by default, that new York this stone stove stove, and here is so have them there buildings are worth and not are falling, and in Chicago can fuck this up.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1405811361/b65282e1/5753547.png

You refused to answer or ignored question "From / To fields gone, then steel?"ah and increasingly. Pressing here kilodzhouli and tons of TNT simply is thus meaningless, they here so same need as the rabbit cigarettes.

Nenuzhno to believe all consecutive, need to modicum a bit themselves take an interest in)

Absolutely is true, I and himself always say, why to believe prejudice something this nickname, which ground a nuclear explosion shoves his in underworld, if has its grains head.
There is book Khalezova, there is his many hours video, there is facts taking English sensible dictionaries from-for ground zero, there is Boot monster in jail, there is correspondence with Khalezovym, his numerous answers on as the optimists questions from ignorant internetov, there is facts his blockages his materials (even "Rostelekomom"), there is facts his arrests and peasant blockades in bankogskuyu prison. And here suddenly goes one, divides limousine on 150kete and on you haha.

Mmoris wrote:

try find a japanese girl with from of nature smooth teeth)

For this need leave in Japan and official dental doctor. I on this disagree.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1405814205/10e94d90/5753596_s.jpg

Like it or seriously, underworld explosion such capacity should was to leave after themselves get the foundation depth prosedaniya swathes until 100 and diameter of more 300 meters, nuclear impaktitov should was naturally occur a huge number of impaktity, can dig on Goals will remain keenest and prove a extremely ta ll von, number of trapped in hot-dipping procedure have become will increase radioactivity simply is enormous. You at all don that such radiation? After such a years 50 there to live cannot be at all. You perishing excuse, but demolition of buildings in the center of the cities under aid nuclear explosion this not simply Brad amazingly subtle but and planned at invariably false information for distractions attention from what the indeed an important. At this Forum many interesting things and caregiver in modern realities of, but as only attention stumbles on these plan the increasingly trust inlet here information immediately same deaf,

Dmitry" wrote:

You refused to answer or ignored question "From / To fields gone, then steel?" Ah and increasingly. Pressing here kilodzhouli and tons of TNT simply is thus meaningless, they here so same need as the rabbit cigarettes.

По поводу стали я ясно написал: понятия не имею куда она делась, но это так же аргумент против этой теории, повторяю: Ядерный взрыв не привратит сталь в пыль, а расплавит и в воронке (которой нет) должно бушевать озеро расплавленного металла массой равной пропавшей стали, но почему то такого озера нет СТАЛЬ НЕ ПРЕВРАЩАЕТСЯ В ПЫЛЬ если ты ещё не понял, а вот килотонны крайне важны и твой заяц просто должен задохнуться от табачного дыма, котлован от подземного взрыва я тебе показал, для его образования понадобилась бомба на 30% слабее, а залегание почти в два раза глубже.

Dmitry" wrote:

A why you in together're disturbing entire batvu? If have you dozen 1,000 meters, then something dozen and the depth of explosion 194 quite not dissimilar with this diameter of.

on this can care a, this 4-1-1 for those who understands about than speech, yes and that the arcane?:

Mmoris wrote:

150 kt here is he and the apparently, according to classifications that is a big capacity under undermining will emerge balloon diameter of 1,000 meters, now about underground: That we know, 150 kt capacity on conceals 50 meters plus the foundation 27 meters and moreover 77 meters,

regularly I pointed out, that 150kt this quite not toys, up on the closely.

Dmitry" wrote:

termito-impaktitnogo

that this for phrase such a? With here thermite, his properties not ????? for education impaktitov and he not accompany its production.In pressure, i.e., it delusional.

Dmitry" wrote:

There are book Khalezova, there is his many hours video, there is facts taking English sensible dictionaries from-for ground zero, there is Boot monster in jail, there is correspondence with Khalezovym, his numerous answers on as the optimists questions from ignorant internetov, there is facts his blockages his materials (even "Rostelekomom"), there is facts his arrests and peasant blockades in bankogskuyu prison. And here suddenly goes one, divides limousine on 150kete and on you haha.

Any can have written we have had, but there is facts and me indeed was "ha ha ha ha" because, this can be view only as extremely unsuccessful joke. You himself, personally, that know about nuclear explosions and their consequences of? On fix is based yours masculine principle trust this character with extremely sick fantasy and extremely low levels of educational? Can you simply want to this mystery matter how sound precisely so and raze otherwise, then sake of God, but then need not foster the type someone else's perspective not based on facts other people, this at least vile, enjoy neponyatnostyu themes and create excitement.

Guys, I with you marvel at! You are on konspirologicheskom Forum and seriously you're discussing about atomic weapons and his consequences. Here is certainly "ha ha ha ha." There are obvious facts, you they throwing each in friend and themselves same see, that they’conclusions are controversial. Unless it is time allow the availability of something third. After all indeed, turn steel in dust known us from universities energies we not can. But includes this phenomenon us demonstrated in movie War worlds with Adviser Crewes, hmm. Truth there-whitening technology exclusively people, but this known reception our owners.
Ah for example resonance. Ultrasonic. Or electromagnetic.
Here is you physics, people treatin, what is the likelihood obtain energy of electromagnetic resonance in steel chushke, which could "... vaporize" its in dust, bypassing the liquid phase. (Pardon for kosnoyazychie, I not the physicist).

Last edited by Alekk (Jul 20 2014 14:41:19)

+1

Alekk wrote:

guys, I with you marvel at! You are on konspirologicheskom Forum and seriously you're discussing about atomic weapons and his consequences. Here is certainly "ha ha ha ha." There are obvious facts, you they throwing each in friend and themselves same see, that they’conclusions are controversial.

I not see no calls fact with hand my opponent

Alekk wrote:

movie War worlds with Adviser Crewes, hmm

increasingly hence better to leave fantastam.

Alekk wrote:

here is you physics, people treatin, what is the likelihood obtain energy of electromagnetic resonance in steel chushke, which could "... vaporize" its in dust, bypassing the liquid phase. (Pardon for kosnoyazychie, I not the physicist).

превратить стальную чушку в пыль невозможно в принципе, а вот разорвать атомарные связи в теории возможно, а это уже и есть атомный взрыв, я не представляю себе такой процесс который способен сделать такое количество стали настолько активным, это даже представлять страшно, в последствии таково события образовалась бы воронка минимум 100 км в диаметре, хотя я наверника ошибаюсь в оценке так как мощность будет расти экспоненциально и по мере включения очередных элементов в процесс последствия будут ухудшаться, планета наверника не выдержит подобного взрыва.

But if steel not has turned into a over the wreckage, and has turned into a dust, then
And) its not was in these buildings
It comes) this any ad hoc steel or not steel at all
In) not increasingly we know about nuclear explosions
G) not increasingly we know about other types of the devastating impact

+1

Alekk wrote:

and) its not was in these buildings

it is doubtful

Alekk wrote:

it comes) this any ad hoc steel or not steel at all

A than even can be armirovat concrete? I simply in construction full'm an ignoramus.

Alekk wrote:

in) not increasingly we know about nuclear explosions
G) not increasingly we know about other types of the devastating impact

and here is here absolutely in point.
Просто сами подумайте, чтобы сталь исчезла благодаря именно ядерному распаду, так как в пыль она превратится не может, то нужно представлять себе взрыв активного вещества массой 400 тонн, так для уточнения, в бомбе 150 кт примерно 8-9 кг активного вещества, попробуйте экстраполировать массу в мощность и вы поймёте абсурдность этой теории, самая большая ядерная бомба напугавшая всех учёных мира это 50мт Царь-бомба и то активного вещества там не больше 100кг, при этом выброс энергии царь бомбы составил 1% от солнечной за тот же период времени, такие масс просто не помещаются в сознании.

Mmoris, I will and further entirely remove your posts, in which you above one starts to offend interlocutor and in absentia Khalezova, than be on my high horse about his education and other ekstrapolirovannykh eksponentakh.

Mmoris wrote:

Просто сами подумайте, чтобы сталь исчезла благодаря именно ядерному распаду, так как в пыль она превратится не может, то нужно представлять себе взрыв активного вещества массой 400 тонн, так для уточнения, в бомбе 150 кт примерно 8-9 кг активного вещества, попробуйте экстраполировать массу в мощность и вы поймёте абсурдность этой теории, самая большая ядерная бомба напугавшая всех учёных мира это 50мт Царь-бомба и то активного вещества там не больше 100кг, при этом выброс энергии царь бомбы составил 1% от солнечной за тот же период времени, такие масс просто не помещаются в сознании.

Steel disappeared (become with crisp) not thanks to nuclear unraveling, but because proved in "zone of fragmentation has taken hold". I so understand that "nuclear breakup" concerns onlyactive substances, which sminaetsya explosives, why same you need there promoted steel?

Here is scheme, that gives Khalezov.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1405867340/401b3648/5758380.jpg

Mmoris, you nothing know not about underground nuclear explosion (the so same as and I), you nothing could not give on him under obtaining you education.

Under ground and air nuclear explosion, output energy resisted only air, and under underground resistance the earth breed. This a big difference, about which you know not nothing, because this secret DATA. Telluric breed sminaetsya, until some leap level, which it subsume capacity weapons. Have you there is no normal data, that is happening with no-go zones around epicenter. Simply there is no and increasingly. You have been determined to prove its righteousness only those, that you ostensibly-educated, and Khalezov ostensibly not-educated. Say you as the physicist physics, if regulation begin operating only these, then you'll be thrown with Forum.

Was 400 thousands of tons have become, then its not became, but appeared a huge number of dust zavalivshey the entire floor Manhattan. Increasingly. This initial data.
If you not one takes attempts to this explain, then yours participation in this section simply needless,.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Video and Photo “September 11, ” » Present photo