The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Video and Photo September 11, » Glorious-8

Glorious-8

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

#p53110,eVa wrote:

Why? Yes this OK the most painless and faultless being welcomed in photos: To remove a distraction, a feinting color and wind contrast for greater zloveschnosti and drama. Perhaps initially from the footage was?A work with korrektsie color of and various shades on polyethylene film images this simply [kayf]. Here same simply a tad sacrilegious was it comes to leave this snapshot in color. "Aptly" konstrastiruet dust and dark skin. So that from the quite not surprising.

I.e. Kanat in Tuesday on the morning on work not went, and went gulyat on Mankhettanu, took with a two camera, in one has reset untangle / it comes, and in the other color film for it anymore?

How rule have all pros in any the shooting, from hundreds of cadres dozen the favored, from dozen one-two work. The rest ninety not represent artistic (not informational) interest at all and they remain in-forsaken archive photographer. Haves Steve Makkari, Hokkaido not one quantity.The most beautiful and interesting cadres, but the world his knows and associates only with Afghan girl Afghan Gul.

Eva, this is called - vocational materials are subjected's telly. Theme not about this. That concerns photographers, they such same social parasites as and historians.

#p53143,Dmitry" wrote:

Eva, this is called - vocational materials are subjected's telly. Theme not about this. That concerns photographers, they such same social parasites as and historians.

This is called to separate the kernels, while from the chaff.
Dmitri, not want dear demagoguery, pazgatsya and tumble down until American generalizations and abuse. Simply you not want recognize the, that my arguments, real examples and facts, which let and indirectly, but in favor of Gulnary. It plus in kopilochku. And I can even like, a gazillion examples lead, when the artist it turns out in right time in the right place, and on backdrop of thousands of their pictures makes one Snapshot Age. A kiss sailor, Einstein with language, Che Guevara (Oh, Gods, snapshot in original version at all horizontal and there some even is dyad with palm-tree mayachat. The author but snapshot. Why? Yes increasingly for those same canons of)
You know my stance relatively benefit to and cons, for and against. I just desired by responded to Your same questions. You, simply based on rezonnykh, but issues, commit conclusions.

Now, on trial.

#p53143,Dmitry" wrote:

Why it only two photos, why it lacked mind do even dozen three, after all this same was historic event?

I.e. Kanat in Tuesday on the morning on work not went, and went gulyat on Mankhettanu, took with a two camera, in one has reset untangle / it comes, and in the other color film for it anymore?

There is no not two, and all a hundred from the and color photographs. Even famous photo, where guy bears girl on the hands of - the author Kanat. Where? On its same site.
Precisely morning Crash and precisely Manhattan. Kanat describes itself as street the artist. Why you not to preclude the such circumstances? The free an artist in search of then-images fool on plener, when city has awakened, are opening shops and meshugaas taxi) Dont was commercial shootings in Tuesday, because and not on work.
Yes, Kanat brands themselves pros and likes its deal, she the whom call a dualie rifle - it always with a from the and color. (My father to example under itself always had from the and slide)

You increasingly time are looking for only evidence lies andre trying catch g-Zhou Samoylovu through the prism of its profession. Unsuccessfully goes. Increasingly as something it smoothly, are logical justify. Not there, Dmitri, is worth look narrowly.
Screen with its site, where article about Gulnare and 9 / 11, (the beginning of articles, else on exiled). There there is suspected moments quite unrealistic, quite not in its favor. To why, look a to names authors articles, you these French are gadgets love.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/WOVQU.jpg
'oc, narrative from third faces, but after all not said, that Kanat saw plane. Its stirred up of siren song. Shoehorned TV and saw Newsweek. Then the second plane and then explosion. 9 :0 5 I jumped out from bed, woman a bag, apparatuses and running on streets, in district the World Trade Center, that in five neighborhoods from its apartment. Expense is faring on minutes. I have personally befell suspicion, that Kanat or Olympics DOWNHILL on aaao on huge distance there is or a cheetah in human face the. So, until breakdown South towers literally 45 minutes. Quarter in NY this a few kilometers, and quarters until seats events, as said five. Kanat on foot, running, in bouncin '! For 45 minutes! Pritormazhivaya, to sack the victims and Wounded , the rest of through ahead?! What victims, what injured people? Can be shokirovannye-witnesses? Victims even sooner be, South small coworking until on place, and mostly on snapshots precisely dusty people, i.e. after breakdown. Again uh, news flash. Forth, 10 :0 0 South falls and Kanat captures this moment, making famous and majority photo, about this slightly later. Its covers up wave of dust and in this pylyuge Gul changes lenses and crush! That?! A bold wench, Rotisol dedicated to his trial. 'oc. Many would so risked L.L.C.. Thus passes even minutes although would 10, until dust is dissipating and Gul again clouts their cadres. Kanat is returning home and immediately same (not accepting souls, not pereodevayas) moves into to photo tech foils. 10 :3 0 Everybody plays announced North towers, on TV're streaming this in direct live. Here is this outperformed! Again overcome distance in five quarters, as a wounded, for any 15 minutes. Ay, yes Gul! There is no, she not a cheetah, this any rocket.

Now for photo, where the tip towers looks less, than foundation. Under falling same its naklonilo and filmed in prospects. Rather this illusion reducing sizes.
My attempt to simulate moment breakdown. Not perfectly of course, need to would even below dice be. Cubes, their hand same assessment in life, but on photo will seem different.
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/DwlX6.jpg

Wedding the artist simply owes ownership Photoshop on professional level. 's involvement wedding photographers to rigging photographs vkontakte in light of events Egyptian eyrbasa highly credible.

#p53161,eVa wrote:

Now for photo, where the tip towers looks less, than foundation. Under falling same its naklonilo and filmed in prospects. Rather this illusion reducing sizes.
My attempt to simulate moment breakdown. Not perfectly of course, need to would even below dice be. Cubes, their hand same assessment in life, but on photo will seem different.

Kanat Samoylova not has slightest relations to this photos, so same as and all the rest, which managed photograph a moment, (that perhaps only theoretically). , these-8

I you as the artist photographer does Id say, that this is not photograph. This stop sign frame from video high resolution, the quality of which then posing and voted Gulnare on authorship. ..... kike to this "photos" not has relations, as and the rest 7 Yids.
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum … llapse.jpg
This not photograph, this the emotional the information bomb.

Kanat describes itself as street the artist. Why you not to preclude the such circumstances?

Because she not street the artist, and wedding the artist Jewish weddings. Have wedding photographers not can be such specialized Bot-busters Fujinon, and if there is, they not take their with a in so early hour at eight on Tuesday mornings.
Such a a picture of an impossible do virtually, perhaps only theoretically. -, too, was not in able make this a picture of an, this was-Mindcartoonmakers from video + the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for correction difference between eight similar writings.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1452083615/2dac8b05/10969512.jpg

Upper part of "South towers" thinner, and the lower thicker.This mistake arose in previous krivorukogo four modes provide, they've plastered over two parts of with different approaching and bisected their fotoshopnym in smoke explosion.
Modicum ten models just you draw, speak louder than increasingly-would still not then become, I then simply wipe it off s nonsense and just big deal.

+2

#p393,Dmitry" wrote:

Kanat - directly ??? Russian Azerbaijani mountains.

Skyfall legend she Netimer bashkirka from Ufa city.

#p393,Dmitry" wrote:

http://gulnarastudio.com/ - Kanat photographed only Jewish wedding.

There still an African-American there is (can Jew), Koreans (perhaps Jews), people of unintelligible nationality (well Jews), and two any something Wraps (accurately Jews).

#p396,Dmitry" wrote:

First, that impressive - all three, professional photographers. They have sites and blogs and need to to believe, guys under money.
Roughly representing, that such theory likelihood, can be whether to believe, that all three:
1) Everyone three, on the morning September 11, 2001, from nothing to acquire to do or on pressing Affairs, go on floor Manhattan give slumming between magnificent skyscrapers
2) Everyone three, took with a cameras, and Kanat even and have guessed that. Reverse lens a near shootings on the other

#p53143,Dmitry" wrote:

What there is Kanat in Tuesday on the morning on work not went, and went gulyat on Mankhettanu,

How least object claims on the very moment was a news photographer Associated Press. I.e. it need not was to flee in Music and buy a camera, and so same surrender on the Pathe film in's kiosks. And on the very moment there is information about their sites and blogs? Or "wedding photographers" they have become significantly later.

Last edited by Val (Jan 6 2016 15:52:35)

+1

TAC ", contaminated the entire respect, you here're deluded.

took with a two camera, in one has reset untangle / it comes, and in the other color film for it anymore?

What crush? Have proffotografov - there is no foils, already long digital zerkalki with Fujinon, which don't care dust and moisture. Increasingly is done in Photoshop, chernobeloe-give those come. If is happening what seething, all these photographers be going there for valuable shot-this their life and money.

#p53172,Val wrote:

Skyfall legend she Netimer bashkirka from Ufa city.

Yes of course, Bulgarians of the Volga Tatarka, http://www.gulnarastudio.com/category/jewish-weddings/

#p53174,eVa wrote:

you I, as the artist-photographer does, even more Id say, that if this perishing and not photograph, and the screen grab with the a video, then on moment 2001 such the quality of SKRINA was possible only with professional polnoformatnoy movies cameras (35 mm). VHS such a quality and detail not will give, about HD even and speech there is no. To every a wisp of cloud, each detalyushechka, every a witch's tit was one whose in the victim's murder as a dzhepega. Could be there operator with such camera and nor never not privlyokshiy to itself attention? Was? Nor one photo, confirming stories with, mentioning even.

Walk jog on, walk on with its VHS. And not jerk me head

#p53173,Wind wrote:

TAC ", contaminated the entire respect, you here're deluded.
What crush? Have proffotografov - there is no foils, already long digital zerkalki with Fujinon, which don't care dust and moisture.

Wind, fludarestiya here not gonna fly:

#eVa wrote:

No not two, and all a hundred from theand color photographs. Even famous photo, where guy bears girl on the hands of - the author Kanat.
Yes, Kanat brands themselves pros and likes its deal, she the whom call a dualie rifle - it always with a from theand color. (My father to example under itself always had from theand slide)

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Video and Photo September 11, » Glorious-8