The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Flud » Inconvenient The story

Inconvenient The story

Posts 1 to 20 of 991

Ah pro the as thoughts remains ready stones move, even such a version of there is
http://kadykchanskiy.livejournal.com/208477.html

Very informative!

Not teach lessons history!
http://voprosik.net/kitajskie-naemniki- … -v-rossii/

+1

Tragedy Russian Kazachestva!

Destruction Russian peasant, as the guardian traditional values!

Synthet, Nelyud, Pow!

+1

"Cannibals"

Myth about verolomnom about verolomnom attack! Quite inconvenient history!

In night on 22 June ambassador the USSR in Germany Vladimir Dekanozov summoned to Minister Foreign Germany Ribbentrop, Joachim von, perevedchik which, Eric Sommer, and became man, lips which Germany la Russe announced war the USSR.

Was elucidate aloud for political German governments, with multiple border incidents, violations border zones, air and terrestrial, and so on.

Should do retreat and discern, that Soviet planes not once tip border.
In historical literature can be meet opinion, that Ribbentrop, before, as trigger to itself Vladimir Dekanozov, profoundly "adopted for courage." But Eric Sommer disproves these assertions: "This full is nonsense. Ribbentrop simply worried, but kept themselves in the hands of. Vladimir Dekanozov listened to reading memorandum silently. I together with my immediate boss, Dr. Shtrakom, watched, as index, face Vladimir Dekanozov and nervously are compressed his kulaks. The only, that said Vladimir Dekanozov - "I am very sorry." Then he and his the interpreter (Berezhkov) flowed to exits. "

Until now it is unclear, why same Soviet power a long time masked this fact and distributing the myth, that Germany raid without announcement war. Likely, this was done in purposes propaganda - to give Germany image nefarious enemy, and the USSR, contrary, idealizing.

". Between the two and three night call from Shulenburga in my the secretariat, and from my secretariat - Poskryobyshevu, that German Ambassador in the morning - wants to see relieved of Foreign Molotov. Ah and then I went from cabinet Stalin to the top to itself, we were in one House, but at different box. My cabinet went angle squarely on Ivan Great. Members Politburo remained in Stalin, and I followed to itself to accept Shulenburga - this minutes two-three pass. Shulenburga I hosted In 2: 30 in the or In THREE NIGHTS, think, NOT BACK LATER three CHAIR. German Ambassador handed note simultaneously with an attack. Have them increasingly was agreed, and, in sight, have ambassador was anonymity: Result in such something hour, him was known, when translation requirements. "
(F. Chuev. Molotov. Poluderzhavnyy bring benefit. - M.: Olma-Press, 2000)

".4. 22 June, 3 hours 30 minutes: The beginning of offensive overland troops and call aviation through border. If adverse meteorological conditions been knockout aviation, then ground troops start offensive on their own.
On behalf:
Franz Halder. "
(Ordered his land troops Germany about appointing term attacks on the Soviet Union) Number June 1941

Moscow's city time summer 1941 operezhalo sredneevropeyskoe on 1 hour. That this means? This means, that no the action on attacks not was. The Soviet Union about the entire learned for half an hour of exercise-hour until offensive Germans. With learned as in Germany, so and in Moscow.
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/live_imho/40372510/178677/178677_original.jpg

#p62439,Leshiy wrote:

Leshiy

Until far it is unclear, why same Soviet power a long time masked this fact and distributing the myth, that Germany raid without announcement war.

You where this gibberish but the?
This not myth, this "chip"! If would its policy-leaders were such same look like idiots, then yes we
Would today "drinking would friendly Bavarian beer" where any for no.
Created the, Slippery to you knew, alloizych still in 1925 year in "My commitment borbe" / not advertisements! / directly pisal-
"Our goal eastern territory".
Here is the that have us were "allies" in the war and that with us had been fighting one Germany led by
"A madman the Fuhrer tonight" this accurately MIF!
http://www.erlib.com/Игорь_Пыхалов/Великая_оболганная_война/1/

For Leshiy.
Increasingly, that concerns starters World War II, yes in general and just period war - this gloom though darkness. Ironically, but we pro it virtually nothing not know. All our knowledge about this period are based on the kino (the narrative - this, too, movies), memoirs of, memoirs and camping on D. Specifically written anywhere to create the concept of, that we now have.

Homilies to garner in Vicky "Day Victory" and you can ??????????????????????????????, - date the end of the Insured kind of cloudy.
"By adopting surrender, the Soviet Union not signed the world with Germany, i.e. remained with Germany in able war. War with Germany was is over de face 25 January 1955 year ingestion the Presidium Supreme Council the USSR correlative decisions. "( https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/День_Победы).

On Forum was line pro 2 MW, can be scaling there and on least opportunities to discuss this subject, all the more soon 9 on May.

#p62485,Pepa wrote:

There, that concerns starters World War II, yes in general and just period war - this gloom though darkness

Ah know the, that SoveYskiy Union began Rhineland on the side Hitler’s Germany! Dzhugashvili together Alozovichem him have divided gender Europe, conducted combined parade in Brest in 1939. Until past minutes, Georgian Jew was supplying Adika raw materials and food (oil, coal, metals, wheat stalks camping on D.)
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Бой_за_Брест_ (1939)
On really the fact, increasingly have long known. Simply the current regime, oops as not want, to this 4-1-1 recovered. Not today - tomorrow, red banner "victory" want again manage in the new empire with old bones of entitled "SoveYskiy Union"! Enough only closely look narrowly to what is happening and to these new "attack", in including!

#p62485,Pepa wrote:

At Forum was line pro 2 MW, can be scaling there and on least opportunities to discuss this subject, all the more soon 9 on May.

This line will not only pro 2 MW, but and pro war with Bonaparte and pro the and camping on D. History the entire empire, past 300 years.

#p62439,Leshiy wrote:

Moscow's city time summer 1941 operezhalo sredneevropeyskoe on 1 hour. That this means? This means, that no the action on attacks not was. The Soviet Union about the entire learned for half an hour of exercise-hour until offensive Germans. With learned as in Germany, so and in Moscow.

On first fully view on post here is this from steepness in eyes.
Post not governs, as quote. This your words or reprint?
Or pereoformi, or enlighten about time zones and their adjustment in the time.

I understand, that raised subject very have subject! But we here not for this gathered, to delude itself! This resource and created to, to give people opportunity to know foreign! And not to believe systemic propaganda!
Pro zhidomasonov want listen to, pro global plot, too,, and here is homeland cannot be now touch! Only this "homeland" to us no one relations not has! If only as victim to his this hangman's fee!
You, that me want say, that Zionist a denomination whose leaders were Albin Kurti on global dominance and a criminal route now our power, constructed state with a human face!? That she not recorded resources Germany?! That not was partition of Europe?! That not was occupation Baltic, that not was seizing Finskikh territories?! Not was occupation four Polish areas? Or us can be, and Germans cannot be!
Russia some Yid... was need a as raw material's base for of building New Deal the World of the Procedure for! About this openly, am asking discern, spoke Bronstein -Trotskiy! For this he here and arrived on motoscafo line from-for ocean! Only wily Georgians his outmaneuvered by,, hungry for sole power. The entire country lived for barbed wire, producing weapons for future global fire! The entire Russian Culture was decimated! Lifted a new rocks people - office, people - soveyskikh with techno-bred SISTEMOY brains.
And paradoxically the, that on this a time me account for about this to speak! Practice has shown, that in another a dirty linen more interesting Playboy, but only not in his!
People, who not can this quietly perceive, not visit in this subject! And not need to move on personality and those more announce its estimate of! Write in lichku, there talk, if want to)

Last edited by Leshiy (Apr 3 2016 09:35:06)

Not d commenting on.

Last edited by Alex (Apr 2 2016 21:16:42)

+1

#p62701,Leshiy wrote:

Leshiy

But we here not for this gathered, to delude itself!

Javadxan!
http://magspace.ru/uploads/2015/02/25/auto_16-06profilepic70041_2.gif

Red terror or murder of Russian People!

Jews capture power in Russia!

Last edited by Leshiy (Apr 3 2016 09:23:10)

Not quite agree, but in a whole not poorly!

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Flud » Inconvenient The story