The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Flud » Inconvenient The story

Inconvenient The story

Posts 221 to 240 of 991

Here is read, can be and will discuss:
http://maxpark.com/user/4236105473/content/1335853

+1

#p64201,Барабашка wrote:

"Other" fought for freedom, as this nor strange sounds in light of further events, simply their, as always, betrayed. Did you seriously removal of, that the Bolsheviks would be able defeat without the support enough big parts of people? The peasantry, in primarily.

Peasantry was beating for their rights until the mid-50 s! Here, in Vladimirskikh forests, in Metschersky a swamp, recent teams were destroyed only in 46-47 year! For this were sent 2 command a division NKVD. Peasant-it. The blue collar never followed would to fight with their wrong.
Crowds of handwriting, led by Shvonderami - here is who followed.
In this year, two times higher in applique on museum Affairs. There people even well increasingly remembers. To metropolitan power such same attitude, as and on south.
When you look on products free people, where not was slavery, then even 4000m2 as well as soul one enjoys. That not spinning wheel, then the art! There is with than to compare.
As here not recall classic -
"" That such this your devastation? The old woman with a broomstick? Voyne, which you knocked out all glass, extinguished the all lamp? Yes its at all and not there is. That you mean by is under these word? This here is that: If I, instead of, to begin operating every evening, imbabers have themselves in apartment sing lack, I have level devastation. If I, entering in last, imbabers, sorry for expression of, taken to urinating past toilet seats and the same will do Zina buries her and Daria Petrovna, in-air outhouse will begin devastation. Therefore, devastation not in klozetakh, and in the minds. Means, when these baritone are “Jews are the devastation! ” — I'm laughing. Swear to you, me funny! This means, that every of them should - Punching themselves on the back of the head! And here is, when he vylupit from themselves prevents ZhIVU and will address cleaning sheds — direct their affair, — devastation disappear itself a. Two the Roman serve cannot be! Impossible in one thing time sweep litter from heavily congested tram path and telling fate any something Spanish knackers! "
Looked Zubov, a pity that such people have us in country units of!

+1

#p64201,Барабашка wrote:

What concerns loves, I have they on life were only to separate individuals require, outside dependence from their political better targeted. I very well understand, for example, Maximilian 16 new, which tried to to rescue white from red and contrary. To rescue those who've been busted on his path and in whom he saw people.

And here is here I agree! Evil on evil, breeds evil in of increasing. But only as will present, these crowds of izuverov, which took life have million, hand itself reaching to obrezu) Don’t can forgive!

Paradoskalno, but have antisovetchika, was grandfather NKVDeshnik (this pro themselves), which the entire 42 year done a fitting yet "heroes" to lines Front, on meeting to Fighting glory) He was from number of red Cossacks, which have gone on side Bolshevik Party. He me and father nothing not mentioned. And exactly, that tell, us and so increasingly was clear.
After the war was guarded by camp-death, where on southern Ural had been mined uranium, for another imperial ambitions.

#p64206,2+2=2 wrote:

Only lazy historian not I kicked him your brother, ranging from Mukhina, Isaeva and to somehow any Goblinom.
Loath and I, too, 'll do my you Face in shit, perishing I'm sorry, bro.

How there you have - fr? Bombanulo?

#p64206,2+2=2 wrote:

Nu the scare stories pro zhydo-Bolshevik Party izvergof, still can be was tolerate.
But you Jora and your brethren on reintroduce reason and honor caeacee in subject which me not indifferent.

And than same so this theme you so getting to? Perishing not those whether, that

#p64206,2+2=2 wrote:

frontier parts of NKVD fight in the first clock-days war in perfectly recyclable at and were dying

Not genetic whether here component?

#p64206,2+2=2 wrote:

And to suffer a a blizzard pro "one weapons on three figures", overcrowded special corpses and for other gebbelsovsko-rezunovskuyu muynyu,
Which obrydla already, ured-word!

Beautiful ribbons on agitkakh much "feels better" view?

#p64206,2+2=2 wrote:

By CHOL what you want still review.

Yes nowhere we not review. Me utterly not interestingly that the to prove to and to justify oneself to before "nothing." Not just relax and stay quiet, more I respond not d.

#p64207,франческа wrote:

Yes and ancestors hardly truth shared. Ah who SERVICES truth will reveal their children, grandchildren?

Naturally this will reveal Internet. Ah whom same still can be trust? Otskanirovanym "classified" decrees, which, orders and other Fake images from affordable the internet?

#p64207,франческа wrote:

But here is something in the real life for entire life not fierce nor one confirming stories with, that in capturing - had crumbled himself, and the and defection.

This should convince reading, that Oda, in the real life for entire its until-about-0-olguyu life met many (more one) rasskazchikov made in capturing during Insured? Or this Real, too, in Internet?

Last edited by Гоша (Apr 15 2016 21:33:40)

#p64210,Leshiy wrote:

peasantry was beating for their rights until the mid-50 s! Here, in Vladimirskikh forests, in Metschersky a swamp, recent teams were destroyed only in 46-47 year! For this were sent 2 command a division NKVD.

Gong what the, I grew in these places, nor vengeance nor spirit, nor of distaffs, nor the peasantry. There more than mene pakhatnye land appeared after the Khrushchev wasteland only.
Theme fludilnya one actor, name norms, ah why the hell would you its so pokhabish the.

#p64210,Leshiy wrote:

peasantry was beating for their rights until the mid-50 s! Here, in Vladimirskikh forests, in Metschersky a swamp, recent teams were destroyed only in 46-47 year! For this were sent 2 command a division NKVD. Peasant-it. The blue collar never followed would to fight with their wrong.
Crowds of handwriting, led by Shvonderami - here is who followed.

They late took the blinders off, when already not was chance something change, and those who is gone in forests and swamplands with weapons, was too little. Most have this and were even happy with lives, in a whole. Here is in than pleasant thing! And not need to their dubbed for this slaves. They simply wanted quietly to live and raise children. And freedom - this after all, too, internal state of. One is themselves enslaved - you worked, one is free, - you is free!

And most my ancestors - Tver. There the situation at all of artists interesting. During civil war there not was combat action. The brink, albeit breed, well was developing. During Soviet Union’s NEP have many appeared prospects. Even the first years collectivization not summoned sharp resistance. Ah, and after, as "fists" returned, active forces almost and not remained. People either has been going in collective farming was, by giving there voluntarily - coercively all, the matrimonial unsustainable hard, either sought enlist in industry or on developments. Here is my Relatives went on the second path. I must their to denounce?

Here is - cube information about collectivization in Tverskaya county of:

http://starina.tverlib.ru/us-0102.htm

My grandmother and its Relatives unambiguously talked, that they were in a whole DOVOLNY Soviet power until 1930 year. Received land without vykupnykh payments, had opportunity something to produce and sell, prodrazverstku have replaced on prodnalog, which hard-working indigenous families was grasp. Yes and collective farming was on outset seemed a boon. No one expected, that their again decide turn in fortress.

10 years - for decent term, to power has been put in place. And a strong power wipe the local riots - already impossible.

Last edited by Барабашка (Apr 15 2016 21:49:38)

And so review to CHOL-of an orderly. Question with unexpected hand. And in fact, we are accustomed on tuned to way of daring women till the.
But how many could his target woman on’battlefield injured of a soldier? Here accidentally found here

санитароы-мужчины

Was whether heroism the orderlies and porters in the years Great Patriotic war? Was. And labor was, were and heroic cases try Wounded under bullets. Why same not say about “sanitarakh, vytaskivayuschikh Wounded with field battlefield ”? Because, that their heroism pales before make like a hero, warriors-front-line soldiers. Which in turn - [Hiccups before looks bright a dangerous bursting Mathew nursing staff, bloated collective feminine be a dissociative.

So that in principle grandfather Zory could immediately from zone go in the orderlies, but he could not not understand that corpsman this the Front Line and in June – iyule41 21st a probable death.
As all roughly was happening are reading gulag in the first days war.

Свернутый текст

In structure GULAG (in the first days war) was overshadowed by chaos. In the Baltics and eastern Poland began panic among staff UIS. Order restored only through month.
4 July 1941 deputy relieved of Chernyshov and chief of Tyuremnogo governance NKVD M. I. St Nicholas presented this Pavlovich Beria their proposals to evacuation prisons, according to which for the export in rear’plans be subject only podsledstvennye inmates; women with children, pregnant, minors inmates (except saboteurs, spies, bandits and camping on P. Dangerous criminals)’plans be subject liberation; be exempt and denounced on decrees from 26 June, 10 August, 28 December 1940 th and from 9 April 1941 th, and also those convicted of unimportant, residential and began crimes, who not was considered socio-dangerous, with use of their on work defense character on instruction military command with pleased emancipation in moment evacuation safeguard prison.

там же

Despite on marked deterioration in life, according to monthly GULAG about mood prisoners noted, that only a fringe part of hopes on liberation with the help German parts. Contrary, many subsequently wrote, that in June 1941 harder just for them was the impossibility for Ban to go on Front. Were enmeshed war, countrymen fought, and they, of mourning patriotism, forced to were lie in deep very. For camp propaganda, nabiravshaya force in the process war, encouraging more this patriotism.

And on Zhore, dumb people, as rams they were marching on tanks with one a rifle on three figures!

#p64218,Володяй wrote:

Gong what the, I grew in these places, nor vengeance nor spirit, nor of distaffs, nor the peasantry. There more than mene pakhatnye land appeared after the Khrushchev wasteland only.
Theme fludilnya one actor, name norms, ah why the hell would you its so pokhabish the.

Of course bullshit! I specifically this subject opened, to people soba posibility to set! All of this my ravings, had a dream!
Volodya, distaffs have in Vologda, far not many their hands Tsars, power! And here only empty the bottle and syringes, this recent cultural tier, which we here have left!
Another layer already not will!

#p64219,Барабашка wrote:

My grandmother and its Relatives unambiguously talked, that they were in a whole DOVOLNY Soviet power until 1930 year. Received land without vykupnykh payments, had opportunity something to produce and sell, prodrazverstku have replaced on prodnalog, which hard-working indigenous families was grasp. Yes and collective farming was on outset seemed a boon. No one expected, that their again decide turn in fortress.

The that canceled surplus Appropriation System, need to say thank you Antovu and even about a half-million of Russian peasants, which died in the fight with ghouls!

Messrs., see this Rights closely, until there is such opportunity! I his even times shall put, with your allowing the!)

Last edited by Leshiy (Apr 15 2016 23:02:07)

#p64217,Гоша wrote:

This is should convince reading, that Oda, in the real life for entire its until-about-0-olguyu life met many (more one) rasskazchikov made in capturing during Insured? Or this Real, too, in Internet?

Understandable, that former of captured was many! And this different reaffirming this topic! And of course, can be allow, that often met "war" with prisoners)
About 5 million Soviet attack for the first months war! All apparently were cowards! More than half the entire red army. So that same this for army such a? Can army acute?
What the neskladukha!? 2 / 3 army! The entire 42-oops year past, under dulami playing zagrad brigades! Corpses of penalty box egged Germans, which even were crazy mad from such a number of killed!
I already regretted, that led this subject! Again "corpses of" bombards!

#p64232,Leshiy wrote:

I already regretted, that led this subject! Again "corpses of" bombards!

Here quite persuasive method the counting of the bezvozvratnykh losses.

http://maxpark.com/community/5068/content/1887314

But, want be noted, that role Zagrad-Otryad most antisovetchikov tend to exaggerated. In their Capetown simply not was such a number of fighters, to jihadi people in attack "under dulami playing and machine." Maximum the ratio was company NKVDshnikov on shooting supposedly overpowered, camping on E. 1 :1 5. In deeds and this not was in most sequences. Most Zagrad-Otryad were precisely groups (man on 30-50. They physically would not have been able to control basic mass of in battles, and engaged in, mostly, struggle with an alarmist, vylavlivaniem fugitives and saboteurs. ????, fugitives not they executed mass, and, on opportunities, stared scaling it up and repatriated were subjected in build or directing in shtrafbaty.

#p64217,Гоша wrote:

Message from: Francesca::
But here is something in the real life for entire life not fierce nor one confirming stories with, that in capturing - had crumbled himself, and the and defection.

This should convince reading, that Oda, in the real life for entire its until-about-0-olguyu life met many (more one) rasskazchikov made in capturing during Insured? Or this Real, too, in Internet?

And vulnerability reading priori for idiots holds, as I'll seeif we. Have reading same there is no grandfathers and days, readers of same lived in a vacuum, remains only listen to history pro Goshinogo grandfather of. Pro which vulnerability tells in Internet.)

+1

Messrs.! You not seems itself the situation anekdotichnoy? Anekdotichnoy and the hugely interesting! On Forum Globalnykh productions, which all bones of tries to shine light on feykovost all loud events! Giving a, when Poland, shows the, that we all RIGHT very YEARS stigmatized soba on ears! On this Forum someone gets the subject about biggest global easily described past four hundred years - this Russia! Russia Tsarist empire, Russia Soviet empire, the Russia, which was stolen have Russian human, where front nation lived on role cattle. With stolen Ottsovskoy realized, podmennoy on prishluyu religion arrayed-internatsiolistov. In this Russia, where not remained of Russian names, where lvan not remember belonging, not know further their days and grandfathers. Where lvan call their children - send, grishkami, earrings, sashkami, zhenkami, petkami, believing these names already their.
And suddenly on this Forum, where with morning until the evening only and states about matrix plays directed, refuse to believe in the, that Russia past centuries - this simply most possibly false! And not matter Tsars, she or Soviet! But on author this themes, as on moreover black a, which KOMU-MOVIE defection a path, obrushivayutsya too much heavy fire from all major tubes "Aurora") Which, Orgeat, symbolically significant as, pleads for mercy fled with field battlefield under Tsushima battle)
And these "KOMU-MOVIE", with typified "frantsGuzskim" prononsom, demanded evidence. "What Your evidence?" - they are. These "KOMU-MOVIE" no amount evidence NOT want! They THEM to BETTER MY Sail Excel!
The entire soveyskiy cinema - one thing the full proof of! Where image Russian Rights presented several kinds of.
Here seek signs and symbols in different things movies! Here even far walk not need to!
You want "songs", their there is I have!)
Consider, Perhaps, the most famous Soviet-gunman - "93 the Sun Of The Desert.!". Such some 1943 on red subject)
In offense well, VERY WELL increasingly shown and presented!
Even not a fairy tale-enchanting landmark, and the thin shades of on ileum subject) Ves the film with the outset simply cities signs and symbols of!’s start with first cadres, where we see against Russian woman dressed in red official that lifted back on its feet as least 8 children! Some image Russia now already in red, but with old imperial bones of. Which hallucinated a,... had a dream about "krasnoarmeytsu" Sukhovu.
Now, exactly, himself Sukhov! Such some Sadko, Afanasy Nikitin, to an ancient Future - zemlepashets. Released from land Germany and reached until Pacific. The usual Russian the guy from former fortress, which only before the most 1-oops World pochuvstvovavshiy themselves more-less free. Which with one with an axe could where anywhere create mnogoukladnoe and self agriculture. This the guy was feeding entire Europe and its mnogodetnuyu family. This Outlook rekrutirovali in army on 25 years. Whose family always was held hostage by-( of workshop). This the guy, while looking for justice would leave further on North, rescuing himself and his family from this upyrinoy system parasites-zakhrebetnikov.
On his the whole load here, for his expense, his hands depended cities and vyigryvalis war. On his shoulders "Commissars" moved in with triumph in Paris, and then and in Berlin. He same in 41 th saved Moscow from another a fire and ruin. This he then arrived from Siberia, well ????? and an armed, and'm paddling out a German, from Moscow. These Sukhovy and Astafevy pulled country in another times. This his in another times been begging, when in 42 year Germans already brought red-hot · to komissarskim'asses, raising old Orthodox as icons of. For him in 43 year special decree'll be exonerated Church and priests, praying for have him forgiveness. Can be endlessly continue to merit "Sukhovykh" before homeland, which always his betray. (Continuation of should)

Last edited by Leshiy (Apr 16 2016 12:09:12)

+1

#p64242,Барабашка wrote:

Here quite persuasive method the counting of the bezvozvratnykh losses.
http://maxpark.com/community/5068/content/1887314

And many contrary not agree http://mir-politika.ru/301-lyudskiepoteri.html

+1

#p64242,Барабашка wrote:

In their Capetown simply not was such a number of fighters,

Blasted away their same, on orders, armed only on the eve. In attack were almost without weapons, indeed do, bed very, because blasted away in the back, if alighted, or in open, if gonna run ago. My grandfather four months in a war with bayonet-knife / i.e. American), was lucky-remained almost was.

+2

#p64251,Leshiy wrote:

merit "Sukhovykh" before homeland, which always his betray

The film and made for moreover, to rasplodilos lot more such sukhovykh)) his betray, and he-even stronger stand / masochism? Films, performances, songs, books / as nor notorious-this tools formatting: Power shown, somehow should be real Russian people.

#p64251,Leshiy wrote:

'll be exonerated Church and priests, praying for have him forgiveness

Have another a powerful, dominating institution formatting, but on forgiveness the device triggered, sorry for expression of.

+2

#p64261,opushka wrote:

have another a powerful, dominating institution formatting, but on forgiveness the device triggered, sorry for expression of.

Agree fully! Words Zubov answer: "Until we not recognize just OF THIS, until us not will become gross on psyche! Nothing good have us not tickles! No one right state we not there. " As lived on myths and "Eastern European folk tales", so and going to die in poverty and poverty!

#p64268,Leshiy wrote:

gross on psyche

Should become have moreover, who THAT makes. That concerns

#p64268,Leshiy wrote:

right state we not there

Doubt in opportunities such a a symbiotic relationship)) rights transplantation-such the legal already built. P.S. You so grassroots Zubov, that you his're quoting?

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Flud » Inconvenient The story