The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Flud » Inconvenient The story

Inconvenient The story

Posts 241 to 260 of 991

#p64270,opushka wrote:

you so grassroots Zubov, that you his're quoting?

Strange was, if would he me not grassroots! Such image Russian intellectuals old formations.

#p64279,Leshiy wrote:

pics was, if would he me not grassroots!

This yes)) and a monocle as delicately drops. Me, honestly say, poddostali already kaltavye and sepilyavye profneprigodnye workers prime-, ah and professor-this, hope, not nickname, although spell out sometimes a little hard to do, what say wants.

(Continuation of)
Exactly, the entire the film signs with a double upside! On road Sukhov digs up Saeed, which presented in the form of heads! A prototype drawn from of Russian fairy tales again same. On this to dwell not let us, here increasingly understandable. Correct only, that this mythic-mystical Power will always be bailing out his in the most difficult situations.
Further he faced Commissioners-bolshevichkov with a regular-, which persuade him, beg the, and then simply stigmatized him on a neck a host harem women (allied republics). Orgeat, that Sukhov resigned even in "Rhineland, and fell on civil and already kept path home.
Now the other image - image Petki! Such a durochka- jailbaits, which successfully clean brains senior comrades. With the face of the halfwit, which so andd die not having matured. Such Petkami, indeed do their bodies, egged according dzotov in 41 decline. Hands such Petek did revolution. They blasted away in their compatriots in image Belikh, in civil. They when contaminants in capturing, blasted away already in red. Them increasingly would still in whom to shoot, in whom will say in moreover and will. This image - as a symbol of fortune consciousness a new "serf", which successfully becouse. Image just Soviet people! A good role eleventh Soviet cinema around the people, no one not perhaps! Simply frankly ridiculing this human-damn screw loose, human-misconduct. This for increasingly good!
And here is now - Vereschagin! Immediately Orgeat - teenage Pavel Luspekayev, which starred in movie - on with a! Image military officer the entire military Russia, which, as observed Napoleon - "colossus, behind on clay feet!" As symbolically significant! Vereschagin a hereditary Cossack, behind on safeguards the Motherland. Whose profession - this war. Soviet power such were not need! And he, unattractiveness not cup of tea, works by filling bitter, remembering with longing the time, when he was under deeds.
Though with such positions this the film, can be pay attention on another moment! Sukhov miniruet the longboat with you, which should was explode on 42-oops, old Pudge. Here thinly lurks hinted as Sukhov, himself moreover not wanting to, kills coming to him on aid Russian officer.
42-oops year, when together with Germans "Vereschaginy" reluctant on aid "Sukhovym", Russian men...... do, which are trapped in another slavery. And that tragic, that these Sukhovy, Astafevy in psyche this not wanting to, themselves kill last hope. And this "the longboat with you" as a symbol of the entire Russia irreversibly sinking.
Harem (republics) such price was'm saved. Commissars persuade him Sukhova to remain, but he resigned. Vereschaginykh more no! And Petki new narodyatsya. Sopyutsya and again will loses.
And now scientists-slavyanisty drive study Angliyskiy language go to "Sukhovym" who live on chuzhbinakh in of Russian communities around the world. And with longing them dream about image Russia increasingly in the same RED shirttails! Only now she's in labor Petek from Shvonderov!

Last edited by Leshiy (Apr 16 2016 20:16:38)

+1

#p64280,opushka wrote:

This is yes)) and a monocle as delicately drops. Me, honestly say, poddostali already kaltavye and sepilyavye profneprigodnye workers prime-, ah and professor-this, hope, not nickname, although spell out sometimes a little hard to do, what say wants.

http://predanie.ru/zubov-andrey-borisovich/

Leshiy, as would I not liked Holmes-Stoleshnikova with his iverami-clone nechelovekov, but history Russia he outward evidence well: click
In two nutshell: Russia - professional British Empire, all technology, cadres and the tip - privoznye proxies-puppets.
And form of rule not strongly is important - Czarism might be, Soviet communism or capitalism. What would hand you not chose she would still will give you in her teeth.
The entire the tip Russia ranging with tsarist since the Peter Commission in the foreigners or simply agents.
The British founded all largest industries Tsarist Russia - metallurgy, boating; were planners largest on the very moment Russians cities, forged trade. The little Beckendorf, Robert, Count of Nesselrode were spiked Abramovich, Khodorkovsky and gives Afghan
That then, that now the entire the tip Russia - either British poddannnye, either subjects feel its de facto colonies: The US, Australia and gives Afghan
Change forms rule - the crux of the remains the same: Efforts the Russia itself lies in Britain, which only commit reboot matrix from oa?ecia to leninizmu, from Leninism to capitalism.
Hence and a downed vector movement, low level of identity, volatility of rate and gives Afghan

Last edited by Donmakaron (Apr 16 2016 20:50:50)

+2

Will continue subject repatriantov1945 21st, subject captured prisoners Red Triangle which like speculate Progressive tilikhentsiya and other
Some Harley Street quack. Being article.
http://www.kontakte-kontakty.de/russisch/golysch.php
That here? Another Ukrainian istoreg some Grigory Pebble stone, candidate historical Sciences, Associate Professor their policy historiography, Interdisciplinary Source Studies and special historical disciplines he won national University. About as! Vumnyy, ah recognized sample questioning have nowhere!
Article of course a lie, ranging from tsifirey and ending logic events and is meant to show us, what we Russians Asians were besties. / untermenshen / and still times
Deeply a lick in strong loin the civilized Ivropu. Ah and obtain her of course.
On main page slogan: Humanism, solidarity, mercy.
Feel than reeks? Immediately I mentioned saying the Duce:
when I hear word humanism, my hand unwittingly reaching to strap !
Here is so and I have today, when hear for free. Diary I watch in eyes this Golyshu and want I have not !
Full the specter in innete, 's no one else except this articles. Nor Google alert on, nor Vikipukiya not did you hear that about such a being as Grishka Pebble stone.
Here is istoreg-the specter pulls out other has from wardrobe:

Over incompletein capturing for years war --something about 6.2 million Soviet soldiers and officers, that, incidentally, much more ???????? of captured troops German price for (for running numbers German researchers around 3 million Chol., Ukrainian several less). Not challenging facts voluntary transition for different reasons on side enemy Soviet attack (think although would is a shocking stalinskoe leadership and Soviet citizens transition General A. Vlasova and personal the composition vested in him 2 th prepared army in 1942 g, practically these, that an overwhelming number of was new not on own volition and own making. Above all, this became the result former misguided policies and strategic mistakes of higher Soviet leadership and command Red Triangle, which and have led to the hardest defeats of an, and, indeed do say, planning primary period war. In particular, tragic episode this period became entourage troops price for 6 th and 12th armies South-the West Front during Kievan defense operations, in a result which in German thrall to it turned out 665 thousand Soldiers and officers Red Triangle (September 1941 During failed for Soviet command independent operations (May 1942 Propulsion) in capturing to German troops --something about 240 thousand Soviet attack and their commanders, most of them Ukrainians.

From references to sources of istoreg leads only one: Some kind German sources of . It and understandable, who pays the girl and dancing.
Forth have him vyzov:

But sought in vain seek in human history the scale of and consequences this terrible phenomena, which could although would remotely equal period military clash the USSR and Nazi Reich in 1941 1945 devolving

Javadxan.
Here is personally for me, Russian human, have which on this war died two grandfather, and parents have been working our butts in defense, this was Sacred War ,
And for docents with Ukrainian surname, this is only military clash ?
We explain this of hot fantomnogo istorega, find in it although would one a sign of terminate their activity, that would can be was to in lavatory pan history entire bill, is that okay ,
Ah and docents there same.
So shall glance in Vicky. rather different. Prisoners of war

In 1990s in Russia happened not only opening the access to materials and Workers, former previously secret, but and began dialogue between historians different countries. The result such a dialogue became holding series of major international conferences and publication collective papers on the history military capture [46].
Skyfall data Ministry of Defense trades abroad, published in 2005, during the Great Patriotic war just in capturing are trapped 4,559 million Soviet troops [47].
Skyfall data military historian M. W. Filimoshina, during the Great Patriotic war --something in capturing and the establishment without to wage 4,559 million Soviet troops and 500 thousand The militia, to on mobilization, but not yet credited in lists troops [48].
Under data historian G. F. Krivosheyeva, during the Great Patriotic war just remain missing and are trapped in capturing 3 396 400 troops [47]. Of them have returned 1 836 the 100,000 troops, not have returned (died either emigrated) 1 783 100,000.

That we see? Pebble stone easy movement hands makes 4559 million Our compatriots in 6200mln.! Where the frig have their spare no the Asians sub-humans, peasant women still narozhayut.
Why diverge data Krivosheyeva and Filimonov? Germans when we swept boilers the sufficed all men fighting-age, because as many cowards were changing
In national. Here is this difference in 1163mln between human resources composition and civilian.
Forth on Vlasovu. Vlasov moved to Germans not with personal composition army , and with lyubovnnitsey. Istoreg not in rate.
So same he not in rate that 6 and 12 army width is Front obedineenye gender command General Ponedelina was plenena not in Kivskomu coming , and in Leningradskaya (rural locality) the Pit !
This very different episodes. Umansky into the was the most the first large with number of captured for different data from 50 until 80 hiljada.
And its first parade Hitler and the Duce conducted in honor this successful operations.

independent operations (May 1942 Propulsion) in capturing to German troops --something about 240 thousand Soviet attack and their commanders, most of them Ukrainians.

Again lies! Ah ????? perhaps. In late Pebble stone recalled:

This the plot me very close, because tragic fate prisoner of war has separated and my father, M. I. Pebble stone, officer Red army. He fell in capturing in September 1941 And was in him more 4-'s years. Father past adovy establishment dire life prisoner in peatlands, Daugavpils, Latvia and Riga camps. His have goaded fulfill 97 individual remained firm work and nutritious only small in scraps black outfits suggests bread and bread line from rutabagas. In March 1942 Propulsion Mikhail Ivanovich dispatched in Germany, where father to come months languish in various concentration and labor camps. More two years worked on forest clear cutting? In county Kiel. In April 1945 During bombing English air power Pebble stone ate to flee, but was has been captured and again admitted in to concentration camps.
Only 8 on May 1945 My father was released from camps e.t.c. troops and was taken off in the Soviet zone occupation. On 2 December 1945 He was in various peresylnykh camps the USSR, passing the derogatory verification intelligence agencies. Years to come he wore the stigma a prisoner , that in the USSR until a certain time remained synonymous with notions beaten and enemy people. Heavy disease, most of whom were direct consequence tenure in thrall to a, have accompanied father virtually entire life.

Where the I already this a campfire story heard? Ah yes, our Gogh,, too, complained as've offended power zhydo-Bolshevik Party his grandfather, which honestlys presumptive nominee on Germans
Entire war, and then his? A man walks on litych 12 years ghouls-security officers were. Golyshu pity his pop officer, which Germans why the not shooting as parteynogo, and he limits suffering physically degrading audits and a stigma a prisoner !
Pro work own papa too on forest clear cutting? This of course a hell of a stress relief annealing! If whom not understandable, then already in 42 Germans not until lesopovala was, production and industry.
http://www.polk.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=377

In the vast most Soviet prisoners of war were used on
Coercive work, contributing significantly in the D defense
Industry. Operatives G. Christian Matthias Theodor Mommsen, "under appropriate nutrition"
Productivity labor Russians captured prisoners accounted for 80%, and in many
Cases and 100% productivity labor German workers, in mountain and
Gains industry - 70%. The problem nutrition was closely connected with
Results labor of captured. Mommsen noted that Soviet war constituted
A crucial and profitable labor force, and with even cheaper, than
Inmates concentration camps 35. Income in public coffers, received in
A result labor Soviet of captured, averaged hundreds of million brands.

Here is so until honest Soviet people fought and were dying for homeland, cowards
"Obtained income in coffers Germany millions brands."
And they wanted that would have them not was "stigma"?
Ah and of course same not managed find and hint existence M. I. Pebble stone, officer Red army.

Last edited by 2+2=2 (Apr 16 2016 21:32:06)

#p64293,2+2=2 wrote:

He fell in capturing in September 1941 And was in him more 4-'s years. Father past adovy establishment dire life prisoner in peatlands, Daugavpils, Latvia and Riga camps. His have goaded fulfill 97 individual remained firm work and nutritious only small in scraps black outfits suggests bread and bread line from rutabagas. In March 1942 Propulsion Mikhail Ivanovich dispatched in Germany, where father to come months languish in various concentration and labor camps. More two years worked on forest clear cutting? In county Kiel. In April 1945 During bombing English air power Pebble stone ate to flee, but was has been captured and again admitted in to concentration camps.

In his prisoners and materials from examining in such camps more 2-'s years not had. Survived typically had might from fascists, for specific merit. Ah and lojacked work outside camps had chance a little more excited.

Smiled some one are maids of honour past the, she was the prisoner. Privileges had until procedures to end the war. "White bone" in camps expected its fate, but attitude to them was that friendly. She framed such the preppers. Very an interesting tilt did on religious distinction. Xi (Jehovist (disambiguation)) regimes differed peculiar cruelty to my own kind.

+1

Dear comrades,, can be I'm intervening in your "scientifically-historical" dispute?
Must be cautious about visions with sources information. Here is, for example, higher - Cyber the author

Doctor historicalSciences, professor, CEO of Center for Church and International relations MGIMO, Leeuwen. The pulpit, surely beckons history religionsOrthodox University Apostle John Revelation, a leading scientific staffer Institute Soviet Orientology RAS. Initially, historianand political scientist, currently a distinguished a religious scholar.
This 3 death sentences verdict in one spoiled, clueless muzzle! History - this not science. And historians share on 2 groups:
1 - nesoznatelnye, worked. From de l'acompte until salaries,
2 - conscious, vivid, that brazenly lie children and adult, receiving for this money, designation and etc. T. E. Dezinformatory. Ah, but as applies to dezinformatoram?

+3

#p64253,Dimka_Lip wrote:

A many contrary not agree http://mir-politika.ru/301-lyudskiepoteri.html

Yes, debate until now. Esteem memories Nicholas being, - more truthful and dire books about war, on-my, not there is.

I addressed paper, to scrub away anything from, quiet alleys memory deeply zasevshuyu there an abomination, suspended matter and piggery, to liberate themselves from ugnetavshikh me of memories

War most large piggery, which ever coined species human, war always was the meanness, and army, tool killings instrument of evil. There is no, and not was wars fair, all they, as would their nor justified antichelovechny

Oh global statistics I cannot judge. 20 or 40 million, can, more? Know only the, that saw. My birth 311-I Rifle Plants missed through themselves for years war about 200 thousands of people. (According to last chief on stroychasti Neretina.) This is means 60 thousands of killed! And divisions such was have us more 400. The arithmetic simple There are no injuries greater part of vylechivalis and again contaminants on Front. All began for them first. In late all, two-three times by an accident a meat-grinder, costing enormous. So was clean off been permanently expunged from life several generations the most healthy, the most active men, in primarily Russians. And Defeated? Germans lost 7 million at all, of them only part of, truth, the greatest, on East front. So, the ratio killed: 1 to 10, or even more in favor of losers. A compelling victory! This the ratio entire life pursues me as nightmare. Mountains corpses under Pogostem, under Sinyavino, Leningrad Oblast and everywhere, where accounted for to fight, apply to I. On official data on one square meter some sites Nevsky Dubrovka account for 17 killed. Corpses, corpses

+1

#p64306,constant wrote:

We be cautious about visions with sources information

Agree on all 100%. And in this exemplified case phenomenon contains signs of project under sponsorship navey newspapers)) why something it this need, times shows up during Vegas week.

#p64320, wrote:

honor thy memories Nicholas being

Viktor Astafyev, too, well explains. "Damned and killed", for example, a strong and heavy truth. Grandfather me such same, mentioned and aaaea quarreling: "It lookie yavo-he kontuzhennay!".

+2

https://pp.vk.me/c629429/v629429511/4d95c/JaGM8CjyC10.jpg

#p64320, wrote:

Yes, debate until now. Esteem memories Nicholas being, - more truthful and dire books about war, on-my, not there is.

There is still - M. Suknev "Caienee commander shtrafbata"
--

Last edited by (Apr 17 2016 14:33:06)

#p64330,opushka wrote:

Viktor Astafyev, too, well explains. "Damned and killed", for example, a strong and heavy truth. Grandfather me such same, mentioned and aaaea quarreling: "It lookie yavo-he kontuzhennay!".

Yes, Astafyev, too, strongly wrote, modicum this and novel.
But, that want to say. Have Petrovich Astafiyev there is motive "punishment for sins." And Nikulin explains this horror incompetence of, cruelty, unconcerned leadership.
Them not was obviously or they not wanted admit even itself, that this was nihilistic destruction people, as biomass. Nor with what military perspective NEVOZMOZhNO explain the need such monstrous victims.

Last edited by (Apr 17 2016 14:33:39)

little gremlins aroundGhastly book. Atrocities with either sides. In all these slaughterhouses had in most his the most mrazotnye,t cowardly, bezprintsipnye! '. Weak, intelligent, reflective and simply sincere People costing enormous the first to. Germans carried out atrocities also, as and our.

. So lost their lives the most honest, chuvstvovavshie its responsibility before society, people. And the rest Vperrred, in attack! No such fortresses, which could not would take the Bolsheviks! A Germans vrylis in land, creating a a host Labyrinth trench and shelters. DOCG level their reach the! Resisted that of crassly, mindless murder of our soldiers. We to think, this selection Russian people a ticking time bomb: She will blow up through several generations, in twenty-first or XXII century, when selected and vzleleyannaya Marxism mass scumbags would generate new generation itself such.

This mass the slaughter was creatures of previous massacre, where survived in civil war all these brave commanders.

Last edited by Kzin (Apr 17 2016 15:22:34)

+1

#p64357,Kzin wrote:

little gremlins around Ghastly book. Atrocities with either sides. In all these slaughterhouses had in most his the most mrazotnye,t cowardly, bezprintsipnye! '. Weak, intelligent, reflective and simply sincere People costing enormous the first to. Germans carried out atrocities also, as and our.

Yes, Nikulin understood, it turns out. I not remembered these words, long smiled.

"A neighborhood"

Movement on repeating feedback loop.

opushka,

Viktor Astafyev, too, well explains. "Damned and killed", for example, a strong and heavy truth.

"Advanced not saw, in attack in full growth not walking." / Marshall Yazov about Astafeve /.
Slippery personality this Astafyev, the country, uh, pulled out his from shit, made respected man, and he as was a scumbag
So and are a. But W. Bushinkai has passed to ordinary "from and until" in trenches there one could and until now on "advanced." After all the kind war still not over, and
Here she, too, goes.

#p64432,2+2=2 wrote:

"on the first not saw, in attack in full growth not walking."

About, Marshal in rate, where was and what did ordinary.

#p64432,2+2=2 wrote:

Skolzkaya personality this Astafyev, the country, uh, pulled out his from shit, made respected man, and he as was a scumbag
So and are a.

Here is this need explain, relying on the facts. Pro personality, pro aside of, pro shit.

#p64432,2+2=2 wrote:

the kind war still not over

So accurately. I well remember narratives grandfather, which believe. He was on advanced, walking in attack, wounded was repeatedly, after the concussion retired around. For me his opinion in this issue is crucial. Yazov and him such military leaders have made from our ancestors much as before meat, which egged Germans; I them not believe-let say, that want.

+2

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Flud » Inconvenient The story