The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Flud » Inconvenient The story

Inconvenient The story

Posts 41 to 60 of 991

#p63028,Elemental wrote:

the USSR contributed to obliteration of-or-assimilation Russians (and Ukrainian, Belarusian) Rodov through wars, vypinyvaniya in other republics, its reigning urbanization.

Disagree. You say about plans those who helped in defeating the the Russian Empire. But who came to power after death Ulyanova? – inexperienced policy (and more precisely JFK policy). But with enormous desire power and governance. That them and managed only with the help the shedding blood thousands of people and suffering million. They understood - either they, either their. They built 653 (fearing just and the entire, as child fears darkness). For of the time much was a side effect.

In the USSR was such number of guest workers from southern republics? All lived on their patrimonial lands, not was needs to move (of course except great deal unfinished Stalin in 50-’ settlement Jews)

In the USSR cities not treylili, opium for the people of likvilirovali, negative carefully camouflaged, not smakovali whole days on our televisions, was read pozitiv - built plant, launched satellite and camping on D. And camping on P.

Ah and vOyny - how many lives humanity, War were, there is and will.

+1

#p63028,Elemental wrote:

the USSR contributed to obliteration of-or-assimilation Russians (and Ukrainian, Belarusian) Rodov through wars, vypinyvaniya in other republics, its reigning urbanization.
Else not has no meaning after this.

Can be and so a recap from. But we here are gone in details, on which now very skillfully are clicking on both sides. Now a idea and its leader on all resources, disputes go powerful.

Are used master receptions manipulation, where dialogue "sovkov" with "anti-sovkami" always boils down to full modifying concepts. The first tire to prove to, that them not need the "scoop", they need positive elements of the time, and second stubbornly this ignoring all bring to regime, kidayas in description of the most heinous outpouring antichelovechnosti moreover regime.

- Setting stability.
- Aah, at the Komsomolet qualified?
- No, want stability.
- Aah, sovkovoy stability, where all was deficit?
- Yes there is no same! Want to children as and before have walked safely in backyards near, order want, know, that therefore tank engines worked -tsat years will the something and this (pensions, apartment, salaries)
- Aah, pionerii qualified, informational vacuum, Iron Curtain?

Obtuse manipulation on and without moreover abused brains people. Are weary already, honestly. From national ideas have shifted to vozrazhdeniyu the USSR. And people the truly tired and them realistically need a stability, the kind, which was in "sovke." Other they not knew and not know. And someone on this began be a parasite.

+5

#p63033,франческа wrote:

A people the truly tired and them realistically need a stability, the kind, which was in "sovke." The other they not knew and not know. And someone on this began be a parasite.

Contrasted these "tired", charitably. If it comes put two and two together, that:

#p63028,Elemental wrote:

Else not has no meaning after this.

The and not have suffered would dreams about the "stability."

#p63032,Majhal wrote:

In the USSR was such number of guest workers from southern republics? All lived on their patrimonial lands, not was needs to move

For those who on [советском]bronepoezde.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/87/Russians_ethnic_94.jpg/1280px-Russians_ethnic_94.jpg

Data 1989 / 1994.

#p63032,Majhal wrote:

In the USSR cities not treylili, opium for the people of likvilirovali, negative carefully camouflaged, not smakovali whole days on our televisions, was read pozitiv - built plant, launched satellite and camping on D. And camping on P.

You so say, as if in the West in this time treylili. With here the USSR with treylami? Through production harmful cities it, as would. Not think, that you like would to live near Karagandinskaya Oblast 'Province metallurgical eiiaeiaoa. Or on Uranium delfts work, as my grandfather on an excavator in heat + 40, and in cockpit and at all. And lived and worked many people Soviet so, thanks to which, some in Moskvakh oranges with.

Read pozitiv. Ah, in Leningrad yes Moscow - perhaps. And in Great Lakes Luki or Oaie?oao - not said would.

Adults same people, Hi,.

And with entire fucking life even because, are you telling revue, that young were. In early life Sea on knee was.

Last edited by Elemental (Apr 5 2016 23:19:36)

Elemental, again Mess.

#p63035,Elemental wrote:

This understanding of were far way not can diminish its on desire stability. As warm and soft. Can be not wishing in the USSR, but wishing stability. Not case so, to some period was or only a good or only bad. Here is people and vychlenyayut their every period theyaccommodation time good. About him and is sad.
Period Renaissance was bad or a good? :glasses:

+1

#p63039,франческа wrote:

Period Renaissance was bad or a good?

This from lzheistorii. Not was Renaissance.

#p63039,франческа wrote:

Don’t case so, to some period was or only a good or only bad. Here is people and vychlenyayut their every period they accommodation time good. About him and is sad.

Youth he is called predominantly. This period. '- by engage.

#p63039,франческа wrote:

This is understanding of were far way not can diminish its on desire stability. As warm and soft. Can be not wishing in the USSR, but wishing stability.

Even as is bad. Systemic thinking insurance is and "feeling", simple musings of about stability and Optimisation Brad... Drained out of you. Understanding of gradually comes, that statehood not from people initially. And want something conjures, than stability. But with systemic thinking even have majority have acquired great Soviet education progress has been slow. Alas.

#p62918,Иван М wrote:

Wu me in klyatom sovke student scholarship was 80 rubles, that in the diversion on today’s putinki thousands of 15. Now voiceless scholarship 15,000 putinok? Komsomolskoye is the one with the me was, but not long. In 8 classroom took, under or in school recently on accounting not embarked, i.e. samovyshel.

#p62923,2+2=2 wrote:

A us in hell-bound "sovke" apartment gave for free! Uzhos!

And five-seven children forces routinely under sovke can be was have children and provide their, yes? Although strange I, effeminate any something. Importantly same stipukha with [A]ll a free.

Last edited by Elemental (Apr 5 2016 23:55:43)

+2

#p63039,франческа wrote:

Period Renaissance was bad or a good?

He was the right. T. E. Progressive (seminal). Scoop was wrong, for destructive (as turning). Everything else depends on "shestkA." I, for example, during worm worked a butcher and me was much stable, than many of here inherent. Now its business (virtually a broke, brake) and me unsustainably. However no false "nostalgia" on sovku, I not experiencing for 28 on May 1986 was in Pripyat (with a concise time, God forbid)

+1

#p63040,Elemental wrote:

Molodist he is called predominantly. This period. '- by engage.

Of course. But in comparisontwo periods today loses yesterday precisely for stability. Young you was or not very.

#p63040,Elemental wrote:

location as is bad. Systemic thinking insurance is and "feeling", simple musings of about stability and Optimisation Brad... Drained out of you. Understanding of gradually comes, that statehood not from people initially. And want something conjures, than stability. But with systemic thinking even have majority have acquired great Soviet education progress has been slow. Alas.

Not about system and state speech. And about elimentakh dawn the most comfortable in the system yesterday and today. As before, so and now were and there is deniers any system, simply because, that she enslaves of Iyi handled the matter essentially its anti-humane.

#p63041,Гоша wrote:

he was the right. T. E. Progressive (seminal). Scoop was wrong, for destructive (as turning). Everything else depends on "shestkA." I, for example, during worm worked a butcher and me was much stable, than many of here inherent. Now its business (virtually a broke, brake) and me unsustainably. However no false "nostalgia" on sovku, I not experiencing for 28 on May 1986 was in Pripyat (with a concise time, God forbid)

Ah here is, about how and conversation. Stability under reject a the system itself.
Me mother says accurately such same - now time much worse off, but more interesting, liberalized, but then me not've been wracking my every day my life fear for unknown.

+1

#p63040,Elemental wrote:

And five-seven children forces routinely under sovke can be was have children and provide their, yes? Although strange I, effeminate any something. Importantly same stipukha with [A]ll a free.

're twisting after all,
And for stipukhu need to was on five learns, and for apartment need to was years 10 explicit on one place.
Simply write, that people genotsidili under cash-strapped as apartments, good scholarships, good education and camping on D. As the foolish.
Grandfather, speak, on an excavator worked. And here is gave would the royal regime grandparents ekskavator- still question.

#p63048,Иван М wrote:

A here is gave would the royal regime grandparents ekskavator- still question.

And I that the royal regime am advocating) All statehood not from people.

#p63048,Иван М wrote:

're twisting after all,

There is no, propose a think about what in the real life should man have. Stipukhu Soviet or children.

#p63048,Иван М wrote:

Just write, that people genotsidili under cash-strapped as apartments, good scholarships, good education and camping on D. As the foolish.

Foolish? If for you the with rasseleniem Russians in countries the USSR nothing not means, and means only bezdenezhnaya giveaways apartments, scholarship and "education", then. Me as something more important, to family not were are scattered on parts from Pskov until Sakhalin, Altai, Central Kazakhstan. Who Needs that.

#p63047,франческа wrote:

Of course. But in comparison two periods today loses yesterday precisely for stability. Young you was or not very.

What sadness. Systemically to think not bear became be, only stability on mind.

#p63047,франческа wrote:

A about elimentakh dawn the most comfortable in the system yesterday and today.

Basis elements not was that then, that now. "Stability" - not basic element of. All the more, strange to compare. On-my obviously, that this comfort could not last long in force laws development of lousy states. So about fix daydreaming? About how was lucky to visit in this comfort of a? Ah, nice and that? Sense something to compare, if utopia a total this the USSR, as and any with member-in)

Last edited by Elemental (Apr 6 2016 00:31:53)

#p63049,Elemental wrote:

Stupid? If for you the with rasseleniem Russians in countries the USSR nothing not means, and means only bezdenezhnaya giveaways apartments, scholarship and "education", then. Me as something more important, to family not were are scattered on parts from Pskov until Sakhalin, Altai, Central Kazakhstan. Who Needs that.

Russians the could suffer with such national policy, but national escape the were blooming and smelled like under landlords bolshivichkakh. With perspective national increased all was the Hood. Importantly, that was, that distribute.

#p62970,франческа wrote:

Не надо подменять желание стабильности, которую давал "совок", на режим "совка". Никто в здравом уме не жаждет железного занавеса, комсомольских агиток, страшного дефицита и тотального контроля. Но пожившие там и тут прекрасно знают что они хотели бы вернуть:  стабильность, которая давала возможность планировать, смотреть в завтра, гарантии государства и общность, которая была основана на вполне конкретных морально-нравственных нормах выведенных прежде всего из образования и культурных ценностей.

Ну во первых, никто ничего не подменял! Где Вы увидели подмену??? Обоснуйте!!! Это Вы мадам передёргиваете, пытаясь навешать на меня то, чего не было на самом деле! Рассчитывая на то, что никто это не заметит! Пытаясь добиться расположения большинства. Старый жидовско-коммунячий трюк!
Из-за этой Вашей выходки я мог бы дальше не продолжать с вами разговор, прекрасно понимая с кем я имею дело. И имею на это полное право, раз Вы начали с таких дешёвых приёмов. Я даже догадываюсь, почему Вас задела эта тема! Вы надеюсь, Ведунья, читаете между строк!)) Уверен, что Вы меня поняли!!!
Продолжу по причине того, что идейным врагом коммунизма я был с самого детства, как и всего античеловеческого!))
По этой причине, Вам отвечу очень просто, зато доходчиво и понятно! Я уже 10 лет живу в деревне, где у меня есть цепная собака, которую я очень люблю. Кормлю я её каждый день, периодически с ней гуляю. Для него это тоже стабильность и гарантия, и уверенность в завтрашнем дне! Вы, с Ваших слов я это понял, про это ведёте речь?))
Совок и режим совка - равно тождественные вещи, одно без другого не существует!!! Как и не существует совка без агиток, ИСКУССТВЕННОГО дефицита и тотального контроля!!!
Вы назовите мне хоть одну страну с коммунистическим режимом, которая живёт не за железным занавесом? Где коммунистическая партия пришла к власти легитимным путём, где она не преступным путём смогла её удерживать? Где из этих стран не бежали бы люди пачками? Любыми способами: вплавь, вброд, бегом, ползком, по воздуху - любыми способами! Лишь бы не иметь такие гарантии! Гарантии собачьей жизни!
Теперь, о духовно-нравственных ценностях: сама идеология коммунизма основана на материалистическом мировоззрение, где не нашлось места Душе! Где рассматривается человек, как просто высшее животное, с такими же животными потребностями. Где во главу угла поставлено разрушения старых, веками сложившихся традиций и естественного уклада жизни. Основной задачей коммунизма, читайте дальше - глобализма, стояло рождение нового человека, человека - винтика, человека - служебного. Без какой-либо индивидуального сознания, без личного мнения, проще говоря биоробота, раба. Который в угоду высших идеалов, должен пожертвовать своей жизнью, ради.. этой... призрачной химеры. Но при этом он будет уверен в завтрашнем дне! Уверен в том, что ему кинут подачку со стола и у него будет собачья будка с женой общего пользования. Такая ОБРЕЗАННАЯ идеология, основанная на лжи, обычный мыльный пузырь! Который просто обязан был лопнуть! Только после этого пшика мы имеем страну, которая не живёт по естественным законам природы, а живёт по понятиям! За что скажем партии большое спасибо!
Комсомольцам, я отвечу позже, так как не добрался ещё до деревни и музея. Пишу с чужого ПК!

Last edited by Leshiy (Apr 6 2016 01:48:57)

+1

#p63054,Leshiy wrote:

“Without any of individual consciousness, without personal opinion, simply put bionic, slave. Which in please senior ideals, should to sacrifice their lives, sake of. This. Illusory chimeric. But under this he will am confident in tomorrow’s bottom! Sure, that him been stiffed a handout from the table and have him will, uh, dog's box with wife common possession. Such a a cut ideology, based on lies, the usual bubble! Which simply owes was burst! Only after this pshika we have country, which not lives on natural laws of nature, and lives on concepts!

Now have, too, most. Only to obtain'd abandoned Sota in ulii, need in 100 times more sweating, lie to, pilfer, or be fully under control bank.

#p63054,Leshiy wrote:

Nu in first, no one nothing not was standing in for! Where you saw substitute the? Justify!

De pages themselves perechitaete. And when to read chase, then result docks the, that here so much people soskuchilos on sovku, yarmu and kandalam. Precisely so you was written still even before, as participants at all began to enter in subject and develop subject "worm." You, my dear, highly was careless of.

#p63054,Leshiy wrote:

This is you madam of yeast in, trying to sell yet on me what not was on fact! Counting on the, that no one this not notice! Trying to achieve location majority. The old zhidovsko-kommunyachiy stunts!

Hysterical? PMS? Still what this?

#p63054,Leshiy wrote:

I even own best guess, why you was reached this theme! You hope, I'm a Wiccan, are reading between the lines) am convinced, that you me understood!

Yes far there, you even not guessed it, that me this theme not worries, she me got its bestolkovostyu, an artificial least as, avowedly zakazukhoy and was genuinely is happy, when hence asked "vozrozhdayuschie the USSR" with their agitkami. And their opposition here, too, dear not worth.

#p63054,Leshiy wrote:

A dustpan and regime worm - would still tozhdestvennye things, one without the other not there is! As and not there is worm without agitok, ARTIFICIAL deficit and total control!
You crossings of me modicum one country with the Communist regime, which lives not for by an iron fog? Where the Communist Party came to power legitimate route, where she not a criminal route was able its keep? Where of these countries not fled would people with buckets? By any ways: Swim, used to ford, running, on all fours, on air - by any ways! Only would not have such guarantees! Guarantees an life!
Now, about spiritually inter-values: Itself ideology communism is based on materialisticheskom worldview, where no one volunteered seats Soul! Where is viewed man, as simply tertiary pet, with such same animals needs. Where in chapter center zombie destruction old, for centuries besetting traditions and natural ways of life. The main task communism, read further - globalization,’the birth of a new human, human - damn screw loose, human - misconduct. Without any of individual consciousness, without personal opinion, simply put bionic, slave. Which in please senior ideals, should to sacrifice their lives, sake of. This. Illusory chimeric. But under this he will am confident in tomorrow’s bottom! Sure, that him been stiffed a handout from the table and have him will, uh, dog's box with wife common possession. Such a a cut ideology, based on lies, the usual bubble! Which simply owes was burst! Only after this pshika we have country, which not lives on natural laws of nature, and lives on concepts! For that say Party large thank you!

Here someone against this spoken?

Country living on natural laws of nature. :whistle: (where until such a level prokachivayut?) And importantly - screw in this is so, as if and truth could this be, promised or should was happen, but party again (in, scuzzball the) did economics fail.

+1

#p63047,франческа wrote:

engaged under reject a the system itself.

Not was no stability in sovke. Was illusion stability. I perishing not say pro they you rave (fucking turn to wipe ass the coverage "Truth" to that and to sit down on 25 years). My favorite) sister - ballerina and during its tournee in the US, "chose freedom" in 1980 year. This, defined my further career in "politics." Although were prospects: Is dyad - MP Mossovet, I - Chairman Council’s army, komsorg schools and almost a member of urban Committee eiiniiiea. Forth conversation with by the employee.
There is examples much more clearest cases, when quite a negligible event (?) have embarrassed to more serious consequences. What perishing here stability, if in 83 year we with father was being taken cream oil (kilo) in applique in, going- away present forya for "air freshner."

#p63070,Гоша wrote:

My favorite) sister - ballerina and during its tournee in the US, "chose freedom" in 1980 year.

Surname can can give us some directions little sisters

almost a member of urban Committee eiiniiiea

?

Last edited by 2+2=2 (Apr 6 2016 08:58:07)

Ah here and discussion some. "Germany it turns out announced for hour until attacks about their intentions." Mother my woman, this same all changes in roots!
Us always lied is obtained. Heinous Stalin used this as propaganda. Ah guys, that for years represented. Garden. - of course used and correctly! As still need to sue, to people motivate?
And uncovering from series of, and have Hitler the two buttons was on braid, and us always talked that one. A very dirty lies!!

#p63031,Majhal wrote:

to our Man of the provided opportunity be born, grow, learn, work, build career.

Yes okay? Be born in Birth, in 3 month be constituency in mangers, and then until schools on pyatidnevku, but on all summer - in camp?
Family destroyed fully was in Soviet years. Think, on man this not dynamic exemplified?

The author, thank you for the film about experts`attention the North, breathtakingly.

+1

#p63084,ne_shablon wrote:

be born in Birth, in 3 month be constituency in mangers, and then until schools on pyatidnevku, but on all summer - in camp?
Family destroyed fully was in Soviet years. Think, on man this not dynamic exemplified?

Uzhzhzhas! Somewhere on Chukotka and in ” reservations necessary was, perhaps, on Different o.o.. And where in the rest of the not "sovke" affairs the case not so? Yes and now, exactly, that has changed, moreover, that for increasingly of the above need pay, ah and camp us-you "on increasingly summer" accurately unaffordable. With the ballerina something, which have proposed salary in currency, instead kopeeshnoy a wooden - increasingly understandable. Yes, exactly and Leninist Young Communist League of-anti-communists contributed to in "Happy Endings" it.

+2

#p63054,Leshiy wrote:

Now, about spiritually inter-values: Itself ideology communism is based on materialisticheskom worldview, where no one volunteered seats Soul! Where is viewed man, as simply tertiary pet, with such same animals needs. Where in chapter center zombie destruction old, for centuries besetting traditions and natural ways of life. The main task communism, read further - globalization,’the birth of a new human, human - damn screw loose, human - misconduct. Without any of individual consciousness, without personal opinion, simply put bionic, slave. Which in please senior ideals, should to sacrifice their lives, sake of. This. Illusory chimeric. But under this he will am confident in tomorrow’s bottom! Sure, that him been stiffed a handout from the table and have him will, uh, dog's box with wife common possession. Such a a cut ideology, based on lies, the usual bubble! Which simply owes was burst! Only after this pshika we have country, which not lives on natural laws of nature, and lives on concepts! For that say Party large thank you!

If replace in quote, from communism on kaPPitalizm, and the party on the ruling the tip, then, too, will is true!

+2

#p63047,франческа wrote:

during worm worked a butcher and me was much stable, than many of here inherent. Now its business (virtually a broke, brake) and me unsustainably.

#p63070,Гоша wrote:

not was no stability in sovke. Was illusion stability

vulnerability, in sovke not was stability, but you there was more hopeful, than now. Need to just allow such a thought, that other say pro this same, not losing equity in anti-sovkovom bender,.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Flud » Inconvenient The story