The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Flud » Inconvenient The story

Inconvenient The story

Posts 121 to 140 of 991

Respiration something the USSR not has taught basics of elementary culture some. And forumchanka here pro cultural values any says.

+1

#p63519,Leshiy wrote:

In principle can be and indispensable memoirs eyewitnesses those harrowing events. I with these crimes sign already very long. Simply in the time no one was photographing’and not was betting with your social network, in this the entire question! I can posting books on this subject, but you same their, too, you wanna call them a propaganda! Any materials, which I would not posted here, will constitute under such a assessment of!

Times ????????? dispute, then insist. You on how Forum, where or argumentiruy facts or up on the silently. Last resort - there is fluderskie themes, ah or can be mouth assumption.

And yes, all materials, which you here place without own analysis will be seen as propaganda. I immediately has warned - create here opposition for the commies not worth. This resource not will stakeholder electoral race and propagandistkskoy box of politicized citizens.

#p63519,Leshiy wrote:

you better is worth think, that you did in this topic? That you so grazed? If this increasingly fiction, then why such a reaction?
If on this Forum, someone would open subject "worm" and his the core ideology, then I in this subject even not'll come by! Me there nothing to acquire to do! And that you here commit?

I closely watch and carry this to do, to give you opportunity make this subject different from thousands of such in networks. Obvious badmouthing political identities here not need a. Here not will is open theme pro "scoop" in the sense, which you R. And this closes, if see, that theme will continue ski in political standoff.

+2

of Judaea revolution! On!

Of 19 members first government Lenin 12 were Jews, in including Schmidt (Narkom public works), Pfingshteyn (Narkom struggle with counterrevolution), Kukorskiy (Narkom trade), Schlichter (Narkom seize private estates) and Semashka (Narkom health).

A higher was the percentage of Jews in different narkomatakh. For example, in Izo-Interior 9 from 10 Commissioners were Jews: Ederer, officers, Goldenrubin, Krasikov, Rudnik,, Krokhmal, Martenzon, Pfeyferman and, Schneider.

In narkomindele all 17 December diplomats belonged to “bogoizbrannomu ” people: 'm Margolin, Fritz, named after Ioffe, Levin, Axelrod, Beck, Beyntler, Martenz, Rosenfeld, of Weaseltown, Piotr Voikov, Malkin, Rakowski (disambiguation), Z. Manuilsky, Atsbaum, Grundbaum.

13 from 14 members VDNH, too, were descendants of Abraham: Merzvin, Solfeyn, Garskin, Berta Ginevich, Gurk, be proud-Gladnev, Weisman, Axelrod, Michelson, Furstenberg and President (Secretary Furstenberg / Havel).

In Izo-Justice all 8 Commissioners were Jews: Steinberg, Berman,, Lutsk, Berg, Koynbark, Sherwyn Hotel, Gausman and Schrader.

In Izo-popular education 7 from 8 Commissioners and their the coming collaborators were Jews: Groynim, Laurier, Rosenfeld, /, Sternberg, Zolotin and Grunberg.

In the projects sat alone Jews, 15 units: Internationally the, Shorodok, Rudolf Slansky, Velka, Gershenfeld, Frunze, the project developed, Pozern, collaborationist auxiliary police, Gubelman, Evinzon, Diez,, Semyon Gluzman and his chamber.

Narkomtorg led 14 Jews: Kamenev, Krasikov, Shotman, Geykina, Eysmont, Landman Ensemble, Kreynits, Alperovich, Herzen, Shilmon, Tavrid, prestigious, Klyammer and Kissvalter.

In CHK from 34 Commissioners was 31 Jew: Inspectorate, Limbert, Vogel, Deykhin, Bizenskiy, Rozmirovich, Sverdlov (disambiguation), Janson, Kneyvits, Finesh, Delyanov, Ziskin, Golden, Sholovskiy, Rentenberg, Pernshteyn, Knikizen, Blyumkin, Grunberg, lantz, Geykina, Rifkin, Boris Kamkov, be proud, Weinstein, Leindovich, Gleyshteyn, Gelfand, Lazarevic, Silenkus and Model.

You can still long continue to this list Jewish Commissioners first years Soviet power. The prevalence of Jews among Bolshevik Party long already measures have documented, so that all says for what oveyannaya legends “the Russian revolution ” was essentially its not Russian, and Jewish revolution. New real Russia were in most his Jews.

Last edited by Leshiy (Apr 10 2016 15:25:58)

#p63548,Leshiy wrote:

of Judaea revolution! On!

Ah here is this something why here pull? The entire this statistics, poshedshaya from "works" A. Increasing, easily emerges real files. Jews among revolutionaries, and then executives a four governments was indeed many, but - far not most. The, that you led, - most possibly false, podtasovanaya from different trains appropriate organs.
For example - real the first composition SNC’s outgoing:

Except Lenin, Jew, in the best case, on a quarter, there comprised:

Narkom for domestic Affairs — Alexey Rykov, Russian.
Narkom agriculture — Vladimir Milutin, Russian.
Narkom labor — Alexander Shlyapnikov, Russian.
The branch on military and maritime Affairs — Committee, in the composition of the: Vladimir Ovseyenko (Antonova), Paul Pavel Yefimovitch Dybenko and Nicholas Krylenko (two first — Ukrainians, the third perhaps, half or quarter-Jew, but with the same success his grandfather, crafted.The volostnogo governance Abraham defeated American Raul Marquez Korneevich Krylenko, could be and Russian, disasters name of under a christening a from pop on the results are).

Narkom on Affairs trade and industry Viktor Victor Nogin, Russian.
Narkom popular enlightenment — Anatoly Lunacharsky, Russian.
Narkom finance — Ivan Skvortsov (Stepanov), Russian.
Narkom Foreign Affairs — Lev Bronstein (internationally the), Jew.
Narkom Justice — Georgy Georgy Oppokov (Lomov), Russian.
Narkom on Affairs food — Ivan Teodorowicz, Polish schoolchild learns.
Narkom Posts and Telegraphs of the — Nikolai Avilov (Glebov (alpine skier)), Russian.
Narkom on Affairs nationalities — Joseph Dzhugashvili (Stalin), Georgians.

This can be find in 35 volume full assembly Sonnin Lenin.

#p63588,Барабашка wrote:

Narkom popular enlightenment — Anatoly Lunacharsky, Russian.

Ah, not gonna be embarrassed. What he Russian)

Yes and the rest mainly kriptoevrei (hidden).

Incidentally, in the context moreover, about fix I wrote in energies involved replicate with double aperture only that.

The USSR - this state under control Jewish rednecks (ah, and more precisely increasingly-??? Third International (Comintern) bydlyachego), at a replaced "elite" Tsarskoe regime generation Germans. Truth, "an elite" regime, too, mraziynyy, of course.

And all spheres, including art in including have become art rednecks. Except, that from normal people human resisted, more accurately tried go.

Last edited by Elemental (Apr 10 2016 21:24:10)

+1

Messrs.! In ties with those, that for many theme it turned out very painful and, importantly, that the emotional component has become prevail over common sense, then I will respond only on those posts, which will objectively conform to common norms behavior!
And now to the comrades who! Post for number 134 and fulfilling challenged,! If fall not will follow, let us move further)

#p63594,Leshiy wrote:

A now to the comrades who!

Himself something Class regulation? Perishing painful for skillfully enmity increasing.

+1

little gremlins around, this your lists 100% most possibly false! Obosnuyu why! From half with plus bolshevichkov-Zionist, about 445 were 100% Jews! Even about 20 half-castes, the rest other nationalities. of Russian there was less just! Your list willfully a cut (circumcised), there there is no all active members this a pack of! Those who directly, brought the the entire coup and this a bloody terror! Have you there not more 20 surnames, I hope you not like it or say, that these number was invaded power in country?
Where discredit me, where Kamenev, where Sverdlov (disambiguation), where Uritsky, Grigori Yakovlevich Sokolnikov, Wolodarsky, Steklov-G. M. Stekloff, Zalkind, Glazman, Sermuks, Dreizer, Brodski his, Gordon. I have gets tired hand print these scurvid Russian ear reverie attended by) And so even more four hundred times!
Incidentally, Stalin - Georgian Jew! Lunacharsky - mother Jewish, means Jew! With the rest, in all times in your a split the list, I different motives later morning the evening just sleep it off!
As your tribe the is going to lift, after my publications) Nothing, nothing, this only the beginning of)

+1

#p63598,Leshiy wrote:

And from trash komsomoltsev, on spirit of not stand the this red contagion of)

Himself the in komsomole not was that whether?

#p63612,Leshiy wrote:

little gremlins around, this your lists 100% most possibly false! Obosnuyu why! From half with plus bolshevichkov-Zionist, about 445 were 100% Jews! Even about 20 half-castes, the rest other nationalities. Russians there was less just! Your list willfully a cut (circumcised), there there is no all active members this a pack of! Those who directly, brought the the entire coup and this a bloody terror! Have you there not more 20 surnames, I hope you not like it or say, that these number was invaded power in country?
Where discredit me, where Kamenev, where Sverdlov (disambiguation), where Uritsky, Grigori Yakovlevich Sokolnikov, Wolodarsky, Steklov-G. M. Stekloff, Zalkind, Glazman, Sermuks, Dreizer, Brodski his, Gordon. I have gets tired hand print these scurvid Russian ear reverie attended by) And so even more four hundred times!
Incidentally, Stalin - Georgian Jew! Lunacharsky - mother Jewish, means Jew! With the rest, in all times in your a split the list, I different motives later morning the evening just sleep it off!
As your tribe the is going to lift, after my publications) Nothing, nothing, this only the beginning of)

Please, result evidence, that mother Lunacharsky Jewish. The, that its father a Yakov Ivanovich - not argument.

And still question - "your tribe" - this you, pardon, about what tribe say?

+1

#p63590,Elemental wrote:

Nu, not gonna be embarrassed. What he Russian)

Yes and the rest mainly kriptoevrei (hidden).

And why not Russian - the? Who from his ancestors - Jews? And the term "kriptoevrei" I at all not understand. Nationality "Jew" in biological sense not there is, although themselves Jews tschatsya prove the opposite. And "that the" or "- A Zionist" - this religious or political terms, not moreover.

#p63625,Барабашка wrote:

A why not Russian - the? Who from his ancestors - Jews? And the term "kriptoevrei" I at all not understand. Nationality "Jew" in biological sense not there is, although themselves Jews tschatsya prove the opposite. And "that the" or "- A Zionist" - this religious or political terms, not moreover.

But there is tvarnye coming from edemov Eastern Europe, couldn religion Judaism and which are "Jews." Good, Vasha took. Not Jew let will. But kriptov these it in Mythbuntu control center with smenennymi names. Antonovy, Sergeevy, Baranovy, Skvortsovy, who anywhere can be.
http://toldot.ru/urava/lnames/a6118/

Truth, with these names can be and other peoples, but ??? some signs of stand out on last name thing.

Mother Lunacharsky from kind of Rostovtsevykh:

Code:
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Луначарский,_Анатолий_Васильевич

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ростовцевы

And this tvarnyy species automation manager. Bo noble residence. And there people, of course, no.

Not need to to call this scum Russian. He tvarnyy. Let neevrey even, but tvarnyy. ??? nobles-tvaryane even typically recognized penetrate, but far OK would they fully gone away.

And those bored on the USSR, who is assaulting (partly indictment is not irrational, but increasingly same) on hell were the not can understand simple thing, that this project from Isnovet the ugly and essentially the same new new with edinoreligiey communism, edinodukhovnostyu, collective edinosoznaniem single obschechelovechestva. They have much now teeters from pervostsenariev from-for resistance people. Project ochelovechilsya human, but not mrazoavtorami inadequate to. In focus not hear and not capable understand about prioritizing the fact, that vnematritsa through the USSR acted accurately also, as and everywhere. And that the main is, obviously ,-proteins Russians in Soviet period.

And the moderator, as about how, that here propaganda anti-communists even not can see the abomination tvarnoy, that bears the USSR (as well as and other gosmatritsy).

Theme against matrix (the USSR), but essentially about vnematritse.

Last edited by Elemental (Apr 11 2016 00:37:40)

+1

#p63627,Elemental wrote:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ростовцевы

And this tvarnyy species automation manager. Bo noble residence. And there people, of course, no.

Not need to to call this scum Russian. He tvarnyy. Let neevrey even, but tvarnyy. ??? nobles-tvaryane even typically recognized penetrate, but far OK would they fully gone away.

Not I catch your drift logic. Noble residence = tvarnyy, so? I.e., if my ancestors peasants from nettle, then species not tvarnyy? But that seriously impair me grow a bozo., as my species could on this sway?
The crux of the - to hate?

• offtop
Uncharacteristic me on life one Ukrainian girl - three years in St. Petersburg, leningradkoy themselves believes. Me told, that I not Leningradka St. Petersburg. Argument - ah, you same here simply was born, and grew in the North (father he used, for him said. "A Komsomol" with my home of the garrison).
The crux of the - to hate. It seemed, that I down'm. Even not though, that I from Novgorod nettle)

#p63629,Аррива wrote:

Не улавливаю логику. Дворянский = тварный, так? То есть, если мои предки крестьяне из крапивы, то род не тварный? Но что мешало мне вырасти скотиной, как мой род мог на это повлиять?

Дворянский=тварный безоговорочно. От истока. Крестьяне тоже могли быть тварными. Тварные во всех классах есть. Но в дворянах ЛЮДЕЙ нет.

Добро, Барабашка. К истине пришли. На верхах разномастные окопались. Но евреи таки сыграли немалую роль в этой революции.

В продолжение тварной темы...

Глебов-Авилов
Данные утаивают. Но русским назвать никак не могу его хотя бы по роже (вынужден прибегнуть к антропомаркерам)

Малютин Владимир Павлович
Аналогично.

Антонов-Овсеенко
Аналогично. И родился в дворянской семье.

Скворцов-Степанов
Аналогично, нерусский.

Оппоков Георгий
В дворянской семье.

Теодорович Иван
Из польской дворянской семьи.

Last edited by Elemental (Apr 11 2016 00:56:25)

+1

#p63630,Elemental wrote:

Дворянский=тварный безоговорочно. От истока. Крестьяне тоже могли быть тварными. Тварные во всех классах есть. Но в дворянах ЛЮДЕЙ нет.

То есть, если по теме Лешего - пришли твари-евреи, закидали ссаными тряпками тварей-дворян, в процессе порешили тварей-царскую семью и в конечном итоге на трон/к рулю/к руководству все одно пришел тварь?

#p63631,Аррива wrote:

What there is, if on topic hell were the - came the creature-Jews, such ssanymi weavers creatures-noblemen, in the process they iced creatures-Czarist family and ultimately on throne / to the steering wheel / to leadership all one thing came Synthet?

Of course)) This is increasingly not from people) another only change and brains she'll powder people. But nobles nowhere not are gone, although and moved on the back burner several. Jews same have ascended kick fuckin'ass. With the passage of time. Truth, curiously, that current "rulers" some have attitude to dvoryanskim rodіv. Come from jobs, not were all exterminated OK all completely.

Last edited by Elemental (Apr 11 2016 01:02:59)

+1

#p63612,Leshiy wrote:

little gremlins around, this your lists 100% most possibly false! Obosnuyu why! From half with plus bolshevichkov-Zionist, about 445 were 100% Jews! Even about 20 half-castes, the rest other nationalities. Russians there was less just! Your list willfully a cut (circumcised), there there is no all active members this a pack of! Those who directly, brought the the entire coup and this a bloody terror! Have you there not more 20 surnames, I hope you not like it or say, that these number was invaded power in country?

This - Man Standing list of the earlier the composition SNC’s outgoing. Then composition repeatedly varied, but NEVER Jews there not were in most.

Pro Kamenev, Lev Borisovich and Zinoviev and so all known. - they were oppozitsionny Lenin, change office, there is no sense all their to enumerate, any wishing will find in Internet their biography. -driver and Valadarski Street at all almost immediately killed, that became an occasion for starters "Red Cross terror." (Kamenev with Grigory Yevseyevich Zinoviev, incidentally, were against this).
At all, with hand Andrei the passing drafting the such lists was clean water fraud, that on this Forum not welcome. And you I regarded, frankly, more thirty. Oppure Jews on all problems Russian state, - this absolutely nekonstruktivno!
And, with as little fuss mother Lunacharsky - Jewish, if she - bearer? If this surname you nor about than not says, then you quite Russian history not interested in.
Pro the projects -, too, full a stretch. For all time his existence there, in a common complexity, was slightly more 50 man, and Jews and there majority not were.
The first composition the projects: Internationally the (Chairman), members Council: Kobozev, Mekhonoshin, dealer), Alexander Danishevsky, Smirnov, Arkady Rosengolts and Prime Magistrate by Armed with this Republic Jukums Vacietis. Slightly later in him introduced Nikolai Podvoisky, Ephraim Sklyansky, Simon Aralov and Yurneva.

To example, the projects 1927 year:
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1460324958/daf012ec/12236216_m.jpg
Yakir (, world, Sergei Kamenev, gotovitsja, Budyonny makes a, Lewandowski, Avksentevskiy, Shaposhnikov (, Belov, Jeronimas Uborevicius.

Last edited by Барабашка (Apr 11 2016 02:59:16)

#p63632,Elemental wrote:

Of course)) This is increasingly not from people) But nobles nowhere not are gone, although and moved on buildings plan several. Jews same have ascended kick fuckin'ass. With the passage of time. Truth, curiously, that current "rulers" some have attitude to dvoryanskim rodіv. Come from jobs, not were all exterminated OK all completely.

That then is invested in definition of "people"?
Those same the most nobles, when grilled there was the smell, derived important - someone zatikharilsya, someone was laid, someone has joined and adopted active participation.
Again same, peasants, too, came, as them benefits.
Oops, yes all always trickled in so, as them benefits.

#p63635,Аррива wrote:

zhyttja, yes all always trickled in so, as them benefits.

All - means no one. People on humanely trickled in. The creature and zatvarennye - on their, tvarnomu.

#p63634,Барабашка wrote:

Про Каменева и Зиновьева и так все известно. - они были оппозиционны Ленину, меняли должности, нет смысла все их перечислять, любой желающий найдет в интернете их биографии. Урицкого и Володарского вообще почти сразу убили, что стало поводом для начала "Красного террора". (Каменев с Зиновьевым, кстати, были против этого).

Твари эти перечисленные из евреев тем не менее.

#p63634,Барабашка wrote:

Про РВС - тоже полная натяжка. За все время его существования там, в общей сложности, было чуть больше 50 человек, и евреи и там большинством не были.Первый состав РВС :  Троцкий (председатель), члены Совета: Кобозонев, Мехоношин, Раскольников, Данишевский , Смирнов, Розенгольц  и Главнокомандующий Вооруженными Силами Республики Вацетис. Чуть позднее в него ввели Подвойского, Склянского, Аралова и Юрнева.
К примеру, РВС 1927 года:Якир, Егоров, Сергей Каменев, Ворошилов, Буденный, Левандовский, Авксентьевский, Шапошников, Белов, Уборевич.

А жена-то у Раскольникова прям по институт еврейских жён классика))) Правда, она таки из польских тварных родов будет, вероятнее.

Раскольников Федор
Женой Раскольникова одно время была известная писательница Лариса Рейснер (1895—1926), находившаяся рядом с ним в качестве комиссара штаба флота на Волге и Каспии. Второй женой Ф. Раскольникова была Муза Васильевна Раскольникова-Канивез (девичья фамилия Ржечицкая).

Райснер
Родилась Лариса Рейснер в семье юриста, профессора права Михаила Андреевича Рейснера в Польше (Люблин).

Райснер Михаил
Родился в семье чиновника, происходил из рода остзейских баронов фон Рейснер.
Тварный род.

Данишевский Карл
На латыша не похож. Из тварных скорее всего. Но и не еврей возможно.

Розенгольц Аркадий
Родился 4 ноября 1889 года в Витебске в семье купца Павла (Файвеля) Нахимовича Розенгольца. Еврейский купец классический. Как в Новосибирске Розенфельд или как его там?))

Склянский
Еврей. По ссылке написано даже, хотя и ссылок не нужно.

Юренев
Нерусский.

Якир Иона
Еврей.

Левандовского не нашёл, но еврей 100%

Шапошников
Нахичеванский арменин.

Если даже Леший не совсем прав по поводу степени еврейского влияния, то иноземное и тварное влияние очевиднее некуда просто.

Last edited by Elemental (Apr 11 2016 23:24:34)

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Flud » Inconvenient The story