The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Flud » Inconvenient The story

Inconvenient The story

Posts 141 to 160 of 991

#p63636,Elemental wrote:

Everyone - means no one. People on humanely trickled in. The creature and zatvarennye - on their, tvarnomu.

This complex and ambiguous theme. Can be, I answer not today, me on work through 6 hours?

+1

#p63639,Аррива wrote:

This is complex and ambiguous theme. Can be, I answer not today, me on work through 6 hours?

Nice woman, as you anywhere will))

Last edited by Elemental (Apr 11 2016 01:27:44)

+2

#p63627,Elemental wrote:

conservation Lunacharsky from kind of Rostovtsevykh

And this tvarnyy species automation manager. Bo noble residence. And there people, of course, no.

Not need to to call this scum Russian. He tvarnyy. Let neevrey even, but tvarnyy. ??? nobles-tvaryane even typically recognized penetrate, but far OK would they fully gone away.

And those bored on the USSR, who is assaulting (partly indictment is not irrational, but increasingly same) on hell were the not can understand simple thing, that this project from Isnovet the ugly and essentially the same new new with edinoreligiey communism, edinodukhovnostyu, collective edinosoznaniem single obschechelovechestva. They have much now teeters from pervostsenariev from-for resistance people. Project ochelovechilsya human, but not mrazoavtorami inadequate to.

Theme against matrix (the USSR), but essentially about vnematritse.

Not understand, how affiliation to his followers AVTOMATIChESKI assumes tvarnost? All the more, that for me personally explanations down a citizen, - until only hypothesis, not the truth in of last resort.

I not miss my on the USSR and on hell were the not'm attacking. Bolshevik Party, outside dependence from their nationalities, believe criminals. But human ALWAYS won, - and in RI, and in the USSR, and even - now, although now fight with obeschelovechivaniem becomes all harder to.

#p63641,Барабашка wrote:

Don’t understand, how affiliation to his followers AVTOMATIChESKI assumes tvarnost? All the more, that for me personally explanations down a citizen, - until only hypothesis, not the truth in of last resort.

If you asbtraktnyy expressionism has harmony, as me with you to speak at all) noble families kind of have been mentioned in paraziticheskuyu system to slavery as such. People - not parasites and not slaveholders. People not kill. In sverkhobstoyatelstvakh people display themselves people, but the creature - copyright.

#p63641,Барабашка wrote:

I not miss my on the USSR and on hell were the not'm attacking. Bolshevik Party, outside dependence from their nationalities, believe criminals. But human ALWAYS won, - and in RI, and in the USSR, and even - now, although now fight with obeschelovechivaniem becomes all harder to.

Wins, but at what cost. All were up to same these "change of paradigms" the creature, not people.

Not love, when Russians call the left peoples in deeds. And generation to the same on's.

Last edited by Elemental (Apr 11 2016 01:34:21)

Strange, mixed increasingly in vinaigrette: Coup-revolution, the Bolsheviks since the civil, postwar the Communists and brezhnevskiy Shalax until heap. Different were times, different life.
Ride Bronstein with day arrowschikagskimi a C on her American oligarchs dovernul, began in February coup. Goal was as least clean out Russian pocket, as maximum worldwide revolution, and essentially globalization - is the voiceless much money and power want even more and so until limits of the globe. Such itself RSFSR or the USSR size of with Earth. Structure a special even were hatched - the Comintern. With all whom not relished be with firewood in a fire delusional ambitions easily Trotskyites particularly not licking, though. But these repression, which until 37 year, as the in the shadows. But when Trotskyites-kominternovtsy weakened. Because many go in Spain stir its a bonfire, experienced essentially coup. Beat forces national oriented led by Stalin, and opponents naturally were political repression. Noise many about these repression from that are trapped under provide distribution not are illiterate tambovskie peasants, and forms part parasites and their families, among which many curiously vertyaschikhsya near media, art.
The second calling Trotskyites was with maps "Kruschev", but this map was clearly weaker the first "Bronstein." Then again coup - beat people again minded on internal development. Naturally all of this development popular farming, under which only and even lived yet. On humanely simple citizen and now with longing recalled these times of, not liked permanent tickle-trotskistam they and is nicknamed in strained hisses I might and envy these times of stagnation. Ah of course, fix workers should-local farmer machine, fly on jet, preventive medicine, sanatoriums and the like., instead work until booty off, and perishing "luchchie" people know as with a sense of pleasantly with arrangement of increasingly created not they prozhirat in three throat and guys shit on in three asses under this telling creators what they "a redneck."
Deal not in Communists, not in Jews, and essentially in parasites. Now so parasites rasplodilos simply Thermal, especially militant take their fortitude out - little moreover that parasite, so even I put on a what any kokardu creates problems, to then their to decide. It and before was, Saltykov-Schedrin not will give to lie to in fairy pro 1 (one!) Outlook and 2 (two!) slackers eneralov which he should was with no the don't know why feed. Now simply disaster, enough look at statdannye on employees in productive sphere and neproizvoditelnoy. Yes, and under this all until the body blabbermouths with disappointing want expensive the ruble, Hryvnias, tenge and etc. And cheap goods, which someone should them rolled out. Incidentally in this and the crux of the crisis: All whom in rich years credit the carnival and fraud, puzyrnogo growth economy paid "for beautiful 28.0g" should to address than something useful. Is faring collapse of markets, credit money (deleveridzh). Hence and war, that not all see, and she is faring. Russia not the only, but, too,, I get the tender slice of - if now broke a would its derbanut (nge it is important under whatever the watchwords - naught any izmy, lishby put mullah puppets) in-style 90’s and plant any Yeltsin-2 or at all to cause a on pieces of. The years on 10 was would for the West handicap is before solution their problems. Hence these marsh, airplanes, nurses-shakhidki, girkiny, Donbas, Islamic State, now yet to the Battle for minds on election. Nastozvizdeli liberal ideas and their dealers, as from the chest the specter of communism. Although all these izmy simply glamoured for people.

+7

#p63638,Elemental wrote:

Khan Nakhichevanski armenian.

Shaposhnikov (- not the. Christopher (Khachatur) - biologist. And this - Boris Mikhailovich Shaposhnikov (, from of Zlatoust Ufa county of larger society. Treasury of officer, during the first global until Colonel worked his way up. Marshal the USSR.

#p63588,Барабашка wrote:

Nu here is this something why here pull? The entire this statistics, poshedshaya from "works" A. Increasing, easily emerges real files. Jews among revolutionaries, and then executives a four governments was indeed many, but - far not most. The, that you led, - most possibly false, podtasovanaya from different trains appropriate organs.
For example - real the first composition SNC’s outgoing:

'm laughing - not can, over a) little gremlins around, yesterday on the evening in passion of passions, immediately missed. Now observed! See as "talk" one starts!) consciousness clearly however obsessed and already pereformatirovanno)
First is faring assessment and obestsenka and then that sad "fact." Forth, commit serious statement, which here same try to refute) A then, in the makeweight "nokautiruyuschie" strikes, which on really another attempt to obestsenki! This. Increasingly. On. First. Work permit MLSA! Further can be was and not to read! So as I already hear rustling pereponchatykh Wings)
Now, on-your obrezannomu list! In which, willfully left several Jews! Although you until this claimed, that nourished German yes Jews was many! Then where they in this list? Far you their done with) These "fighters" for justice) Just several surnames! An absurdity! Themselves itself contradicted!
On such cheaper priyochmikam, immediately in sight whose this bookshelf! Continue further in the same vein)
The good theme, Messrs.!

#p63624,Аррива wrote:

Please, result evidence, that mother Lunacharsky Jewish. The, that its father a Yakov Ivanovich - not argument.

Madam, are looking on his photo closely! Not d putting, to not clog subject of this kind smіttyam)

#p63649,Flint wrote:

Laib Bronstein with day arrows chikagskimi a C on her American oligarchs dovernul, began in February coup. Goal was as least clean out Russian pocket, as maximum worldwide revolution, and essentially globalization - is the voiceless much money and power want even more and so until limits of the globe. Such itself RSFSR or the USSR size of with Earth. Structure a special even were hatched - the Comintern. With all whom not relished be with firewood in a fire delusional ambitions easily Trotskyites particularly not licking, though. But these repression, which until 37 year, as the in the shadows. But when Trotskyites-kominternovtsy weakened. Because many go in Spain stir its a bonfire, experienced essentially coup. Beat forces national oriented led by Stalin, and opponents naturally were political repression. Noise many about these repression from that are trapped under provide distribution not are illiterate tambovskie peasants, and forms part parasites and their families, among which many curiously vertyaschikhsya near media, art.
The second calling Trotskyites was with kar.

Flint, so I about this and write. Got those young nest, you other as finally crawl your way out from all joints)
And began special one. With Lokotskoy republics) This is for them - as red a rag) A for for me - as litmus paper)

#p63651,Барабашка wrote:

Shaposhnikov (- not the. Christopher (Khachatur) - biologist. And this - Boris Mikhailovich Shaposhnikov (, from of Zlatoust Ufa county of larger society. Treasury of officer, during the first global until Colonel worked his way up. Marshal the USSR.

Obshibsya, case. But me ??? more systemic things is disturbing to, than some Shaposhnikov (.

Last edited by Elemental (Apr 11 2016 09:38:06)

Flint,

pics, mixed increasingly in vinaigrette

Nothing the bizarre. The devil worst putannik and this his method.
Usrednit dehumanize his, the destructive capacity to annihilate.

It is much better establish in each village a loud speaker and thus reveal people news and entertained; their, than provide them opportunity on their own internalize political, scientific and other knowledge. Only to no one in head not the idea just poped tell on radio country boy peoples about their history; music, music, nothing, except music. After all pleasant music arouses in humans labor enthusiasm.

Prichine? Here all on only as good as the light unto the of our Alloizycha / quarter-Jew incidentally /.
This from books G. Mr. Picker here / drawling talk Hitler. / which there is in my library.
http://pikabu.ru/story/adolf_gitler_o_v … akh_560379

And still. Times perishing here speech itself has gone about its majesty of History, then instead curiously Golliwogs about "Judeo-bolshevikakh" need to would
Raise all ??? temku and here.
All the more, on Forum about the "Globalnykh plays directed" why the this setting, oboydena party.
And meanwhile, she is a key in history Russia past 100let!
So, zakinu for little leavening
Ssyl
So say from for what the entire choked-boron. / 300% profits, of course same! /.

Here is is not a bad 4-1-1 for reflections.
Ah and couple of vidosikov.

The second part of

Think theme newsworthy individual center, the more on Forum I why the its not found. In searching for, too,.

The first "bolshevichki!" Occupation of!

#p63658,Leshiy wrote:

Now, on-your obrezannomu list. In which, willfully left several Jews! Although you until this claimed, that nourished German yes Jews was many! Then where they in this list? Far you their done with) These "fighters" for justice) Just several surnames! An absurdity! Themselves itself contradicted!

The beginning of yours answer, frankly. At all not realized, ah yes okay!

On list: Still times, - he NOT a cut (circumcised). This list the most first the composition people's, privodivshiysya in PSR Lenin. We this in school are taught, incidentally. So that all questions not me, and to publishers PSR.
On question: "Far the rest gone away?" I that, what you want, must to answer? Perhaps, borrowed other posts and posts in OTHER Arab regimes exploit in the time organs. I thesis on the history Jews in revolution not wrote.
And "many" applies, rather, to Jews - tickle, as a percentage to ???????? Jews in RI in a whole. This percentage much higher, than have Russians and other nationalities. Higher, than have Jews, revolyutsionnost was only have Latvians.

Not can now find, where me come across data on politkatorzhanam, but, roughly from 3.5 thousands of politkatorzhan Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians was about 2 tys, Jews - man 700 and almost 300 Latvians.

So that with so same success I could would you ask question, far the hell are the bodies in the graphs you data all these Dybenki - Noginy - Milyutiny - but - Rudzutaki and other?

You - a weirdo-man! Thinking, I Jews am advocating? So there is no same! On my view, all revolyutsionery - criminals and executioners, regardless of nationality (who- more, who- less).

Here is this "The Ghoul" - Jew wasn?

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1460403303/df87cdd4/12249794_m.jpg

Alexander Alexandrovich Bogdanov (Malinovsky), - leading the Institute untreated. (With personal approval Stalin, incidentally). Believed, that a too blood from young can be extend life and died something during such a experiment!

little gremlins around,

Since personal approval Stalin, incidentally

Of our protection, exile on words approval not will you give, or although would on detail by, who said.
Ah type was such the director Ozerov (film director). And in his kinoepopee "retinerii" said
Words Stalin: "I General on Private not remont,"! And went gulyat bike.

#p63660,Leshiy wrote:

Flint, so I about this and write. Got those young nest, you other as crawled out of all joints)
And began special one. With Lokotskoy republics) This is for them - as red a rag) A for for me - as litmus paper)

Likely not quite clearly write or even what Alvarez perhaps in-style communication (write not from shit - looked pros for message and you not gonna believe this, are found in camping on CHAMPION Francesca and Kzin). Can not quite clearly explaining it to its position or too emotionally're reacting on remarks. Ah so this is only forum, better building their thought, than to make a scandal, to dunk labels, in general here I with when agree - not polenis write for example in vorde that you like it or communicate people, reread,. Bend - perhaps you nedoponimayut. Excuse, if tone seem too nazidatelnym. Itself theme, if not to make a scandal and not dear srach interesting. I its opinion said, perhaps have other people, too, there is its opinion and need not incidentally sculpt labels type "you were young and you for Old Men / old ladies want recall, that such prefers on practice, not in theory." All we people, all we being - no swears even and in Internet, the more should lower my below themselves or to prove to that you better.
Incidentally not have all or not there is always opportunity look video (ah a dead sometimes mobile there is no), so that whether dobyor communicate their thought toe-to-toe, short and clear, desirable without yornichanya.
For BECAUSE.
If not get kicked off or to be erased, then simply proignoryat, that on-my is it now Donaghy - because as indifference. Ah this is so advice into homegrown (. Work molester not so is simple as seems. Many even not know that this means (far incidentally has vanished invention of Values and Lifestyles - he on their was very useful as Regrettable and literate opponent, lest not unosilis in debris isvys). A high releyshenz - the link with the public. So here is, judging by art and the early your, a man-thing, tube top, in my modest view PiAr your ideas flies in Karabakh-barabakh. Perishing not take it amiss, is – my opinion.

+4

#p63755,2+2=2 wrote:

little gremlins around,

Of our protection, exile on words approval not will you give, or although would on detail by, who said.
Ah type was such the director Ozerov (film director). And in his kinoepopee "retinerii" said
Words Stalin: "I General on Private not remont,"! And went gulyat bike.

insulating proletkultovtsev from Bogdanov, Lenin not destroyed physically or public former sleeping counterpart, but recommended him focus on the other the idea of - experiments by on exchange a transfusion / 62 /. In 1922 year, as reports Bogdanov, managed "acquiring the the necessary means and some what implements for these experiences" / 63 /, with equipment received from of England. With 1923 year Bogdanov and several doctors-enthusiasts ticked experiments, using in as a lab private apartment. When in 1923 Bogdanov SPLM GPU on suspicion in involvement to underground antipravitelstvennoy group, he wrote: "Thanks to research English and American doctors, police many thousands of operations blood transfusion, has become virtually reform is Feasible for my the old dream about experiments by development vital energy by" due physiological collectivism ", exchange blood between people, shape every organism on lines his weakness. And new data confirm the probability of such decisions. /. / And these to risk, these sacrifice sake of any puny underground? "/ 64 /.
Bogdanov achieved quite significant successes, after what on initiative I. W. Stalin, N. I. Bukharin and popular Commissioner health N. A. Semashka appears Institute blood transfusion. "In late 1925 Propulsion, - dwelt Bogdanov, JSC. Stalin proposed me assume organization Institute, with promised, that will given all opportunities for good work "/ 65 /.

Hence: http://www.alisavamp.narod.ru/biblio/ar … ovamp.html

And that you hit surprised? They all each other knew many years. Stalin at all many what gal, he was the many-sided people.

#p63529,Leshiy wrote:

To you normally to live in lies and lie to itself, here is all your norms! And sing in disposal with a common line Party)

The kind sdesya nikhto nor to what line not belongs, desa at all in Party not believe and in governments and in media. You Perhaps with Ukraine? One senses get back a little influence propogandy.
Read down a citizen. So take heed. He the same not the truth in of last resort, but as a tool for damaging brain-well be appropriate.
And hanging all woes on Jews-this keeping glance in point, rasfokusiruyte glance-and will see sho point. She in a range of dots and environment other points which attitudes he picked up in picture world.

#p62701,Leshiy wrote:

I understand, that raised subject very have subject! But we here not for this gathered, to delude itself! This resource and created to, to give people opportunity to know foreign! And not to believe systemic propaganda!
Pro zhidomasonov want listen to, pro global plot, too,, and here is homeland cannot be now touch! Only this "homeland" to us no one relations not has! If only as victim to his this hangman's fee!
You, that me want say, that Zionist a denomination whose leaders were Albin Kurti on global dominance and a criminal route now our power, constructed state with a human face!? That she not recorded resources Germany?! That not was partition of Europe?! That not was occupation Baltic, that not was seizing Finskikh territories?! Not was occupation four Polish areas? Or us can be, and Germans cannot be!
Russia some Yid... was need a as raw material's base for of building New Deal the World of the Procedure for! About this openly, am asking discern, spoke Bronstein -Trotskiy! For this he here and arrived on motoscafo line from-for ocean! Only wily Georgians his outmaneuvered by,, hungry for sole power. The entire country lived for barbed wire, producing weapons for future global fire! The entire Russian Culture was decimated! Lifted a new rocks people - office, people - soveyskikh with techno-bred SISTEMOY brains.
And paradoxically the, that on this a time me account for about this to speak! Practice has shown, that in another a dirty linen more interesting Playboy, but only not in his!
People, who not can this quietly perceive, not visit in this subject! And not need to move on personality and those more announce its estimate of! Write in lichku, there talk, if want to)

#p63769,Flint wrote:

Although not quite clearly write or even what Alvarez perhaps in-style communication (write not from shit - looked pros for message and you not gonna believe this, are found in camping on CHAMPION Francesca and Kzin). Can not quite clearly explaining it to its position or too emotionally're reacting on remarks. Ah so this is only forum, better building their thought, than to make a scandal, to dunk labels, in general here I with when agree - not polenis write for example in vorde that you like it or communicate people, reread,. Bend - perhaps you nedoponimayut. Excuse, if tone seem too nazidatelnym. Itself theme, if not to make a scandal and not dear srach interesting. I its opinion said, perhaps have other people, too, there is its opinion and need not incidentally sculpt labels type "you were young and you for Old Men / old ladies want recall, that such prefers on practice, not in theory." All we people, all we being - no swears even and in Internet, the more should lower my below themselves or to prove to that you better.
Incidentally not have all or not there is always opportunity look video (ah a dead sometimes mobile there is no), so that whether dobyor communicate their thought toe-to-toe, short and clear, desirable without yornichanya.
For BECAUSE.

Flint, I enough clearly established their thought and, incidentally, very long not give in on provocations! But unfortunately, me not managed long be not plunged into this travesty of the!
You know, when watching with hand for game two put chess players out, then prichine entire party and can even play for two. But as only facto standard himself contrary, the entire the situation in fundamentally is changing. When yours Ego vtyanuto, then you you perceive already increasingly differently!
With hand very simply to lend advice, increasingly that you wrote - this glance with hand. And so, I with you absolutely agree!
I so understand, that you gets the play its party, observing entire situation in "profile")

#p63790,stalker wrote:

. You Perhaps with Ukraine?

and this writes a participant, previously zayavlyavshiy:

#p63790,stalker wrote:

Ta sdesya nikhto nor to what line not belongs, desa at all in Party not believe and in governments and in media.

A respected, either cross symi, either shorts are, like, put on.

Last edited by Гоша (Apr 12 2016 09:16:47)

+1

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Flud » Inconvenient The story