The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » History (she same Chronology of) » "New the chronology" Fomenko A. T.

"New the chronology" Fomenko A. T.

Posts 21 to 40 of 88

wrote:

Mlyn, guys, video not works (except 5 and 19), wanted to watch, until in Holiday. There is opportunity perezalit far any on fayloobmennik? (Either in cloud, or Yandex-disk and camping on D.)

Went for a run for several torrentam - empty, nor one video. The entire Fomenko only in written the form of remained. And I in its time isn precisely with rutrekera. A pity on computer, okay nothing not remained.

Goodwin wrote:

went for a run for several torrentam - empty, nor one video. The entire Fomenko only in written the form of remained. And I in its time isn precisely with rutrekera. A pity on computer, okay nothing not remained.

Their constantly vypilivayut for violating property rights. Buys and enjoy. I years 7-8 ago in Internet with hard in chitabelnom the form of broke a find. But proposals buy mass, that alerted immediately - businesses.

Goodwin wrote:

went for a run for several torrentam - empty, nor one video. The entire Fomenko only in written the form of remained. And I in its time isn precisely with rutrekera. A pity on computer, okay nothing not remained.

There is on ex.ua, but say only with Ukraines IP
Fomenko and Nosivskyi
Years 20 ago on them found out about, honored 1 book, it looked too is + on all textbook razvalakh, as repel Kristi.
Sometime Fomenko on the basis of Morozov + matmetody dug up asymmetries, and bogoizbrannye look at, that people official history already not fool me, went on the principle of: If cannot be prevent something dangerous, then need his lead. Here is and emerged "chronological order-assistant" Nosivskyi with access to broad press. More-less thoughtful human, having looked on stopped making any sense which he you got set used on alternative of chronology. Here is example, as can be guide the Mmm-idea in debris is and field its followers neseryoznymi and marginalize their. Example information war.
PS That's kind of funny: Origins Jews from collectors of taxes, and Roma from Yamshchikov. Settled down in tax became the curly-haired Jew, followed in taxi drivers - black gypsy. 8-)

Flint wrote:

PS That's kind of funny: Origins Jews from collectors of taxes, and Roma from Yamshchikov. Settled down in tax became the curly-haired Jew, followed in taxi drivers - black gypsy.

Yids Jews have become to invite to take only in 19 century on orders Catherine 2. Jew - this, too, most that and Imperial. T. E. Priest. Perhaps were any special priests, specializing on taxes. And Yids (Jews) until 19 century were roughly, too, most that and Roma.

wrote:

Yids Jews have become to invite to take only in 19 century on orders Catherine

And again same - only in Russians areas (and Bulgaria), in all rest they as were close to, so and remained (Islands, /], & # 380 ;y d, & # 382 ;i d,)
Have Belarusians at all uniquely - gabre.

Goodwin wrote:

Search for take advantage of not fate? At all not understand what people to Torentam've grown to care, what you there need to something.
You go on Tosh 2.0, 're changing the bottom in settings language (can be to leave Russian), country (I have for example Britain, (this to chopping off pimps within your YouTube filters)) in search search write "New Chronology of", otfiltrovyvaesh for example "over the last year" and you select that not yet watched.
Here is for example I this movies not saw even http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0yKN8r0UXw
Or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_cq5ZD2dQg

wrote:

Udalili with yutuba a new chronology. Not managed increasingly through all was possible (

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWYug9AO … e6t4Zs4Ayd the entire cycle

wrote:

Udalili with yutuba a new chronology. Not managed increasingly through all was possible (

On Youtube of that classic Scherbatsky mean different country in settings (the bottom pages), the search for will other and better.
There remove, because rights on cycle films has not Fomenko and not Podoynitsyn, and Godland Pictures, and this heavily bapki.

Fomenko not worthy in suspicion until around him not have become the issues here is such personality

Which have become use his theory in political purposes in a spirit of the beliefs of Katekhizisa Jew in the USSR.
And for themselves Fomenko can be discern as he neatly does he butcher truth, but undoubtedly very close to it suited.
After all no one test his theory not can. Have his opponents from traditional historical science there is no nor skills statistical analysis, nor desires at all something analyze.
His of the credit in is, that he lies called as lies. And so his films everywhere in Internet remove under the pretext of violations property rights.
He himself says, that his version of this just-only theory and not moreover.
Fomenko need simply'd get over.

+2

#p47598, wrote:

Fomenko not worthy in suspicion until around him not have become the issues here is such personality

Which have become use his theory in political purposes in a spirit of the beliefs of Katekhizisa Jew in the USSR.
And for themselves Fomenko can be discern as he neatly does he butcher truth, but undoubtedly very close to it suited.
After all no one test his theory not can. Have his opponents from traditional historical science there is no nor skills statistical analysis, nor desires at all something analyze.
His of the credit in is, that he lies called as lies. And so his films everywhere in Internet remove under the pretext of copyright infringement of.
He himself says, that his version of this just-only theory and not moreover.
Fomenko need simply'd get over.

Finy simply super, on the history not watched and not read nothing better. Read their books and I've been reviewing from cover to cover. Many point dexters same not whose nor one of their books and this not prevents them from at these Uchyonykh with big hew. Type: Not read, but fly. (With) To simply read need working the brain, if he not works, you simply will be asleep) celebrates himself to read could not, the big info many and she complex.

If there is such examples koverkanya history, then please tell here pro this have on example what either from their publications, not "vzagali."

+3

#p47782, wrote:

If there is such examples koverkanya history, then please tell here pro this have on example what either from their publications, not "vzagali."

Example consideration such the publication there is in topic Novgorod. There stipulated the quotes from books Fomenko and Nosovsky) Mister Grand Novgorod. With Volkhov, Russia or with Volga went Russian land? and refutation assumptions authors. If you confirmed skeptics, that in this topic uncovered not all examples koverkanya history , then I gladly Japan, the discussion.

The 9 / 11 Truth Movement The story (she same Chronology of) Novgorod

#p47899,MucmepX wrote:

Example consideration such the publication there is in topic Novgorod.

're lying. Here is you the film, in offense set arguments, oprovergay.
Mister Grand Novgorod Who You the film 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyS-Ui1Zbss
/////////////////////////////////

#p47899,MucmepX wrote:
#p47782, wrote:

If there is such examples koverkanya history, then please tell here pro this have on example any kind from their publications, not "vzagali."

Example consideration such the publication there is in topic Novgorod. There stipulated the quotes from books Fomenko and Nosovsky) Mister Grand Novgorod. With Volkhov, Russia or with Volga went Russian land? and refutation assumptions authors. If you confirmed skeptics, that in this topic uncovered not all examples koverkanya history , then I gladly Japan, the discussion.

I himself personally sat Egypt in excavations Artsikhovskogo in Nerevskom street corner, when were found's of ratification of, coin some Bruno Third. Most interesting was in really lower layer exposed, where were found clothes heap coins and on him s and their the first tier and respectively age Novgorod. This was falshak 100% with crunch ranks and geshefta historians.

Last edited by Kzin (Nov 17 2015 06:05:04)

#p47915,Dmitry" wrote:

Ourfather's dead. Here is you the film, in offense set arguments, oprovergay.
Mister Grand Novgorod Who You the film 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyS-Ui1Zbss

Novgorod

#p47955,Kzin wrote:

I himself personally sat Egypt in excavations Artsikhovskogo in Nerevskom street corner, when were found's of ratification of, coin some Bruno Third. Most interesting was in really lower layer exposed, where were found clothes heap coins and on him s and their the first tier and respectively age Novgorod. This was falshak 100% with crunch ranks and geshefta historians.

Interestingly. And can be in more details? You was restricted under them?

Interesting still pro pavement. Everywhere walking only one a picture of with nasloeniyami bridge bearings. How many meters on length of his was their raskopano?

#p48692, wrote:
#p47955,Kzin wrote:

Interesting. And can be in more details? You was restricted under them?

This was in 40-'s 50s 20veka. My father was born in 1947. Himself I Egypt in this on article and Forum them:

#p48180,Kzin wrote:

read work historian Kolchina land, stratigraphy And the chronology NEREVSKOGO RASKOPA

Need to very closely to read pro posloynye specimens and the to them. I all respected the in tables.

The crux of the, that some pristine coin Bruno kakogoto was alternatives in three divided for centuries layers. As this perhaps? That for ruler Russias on 300-400 years and coin his had going?

The first finding berestyanykh of ratification, about miracle! Was discerned of an illiterate little woman under sifting-soil simulant and Artsikhovskiy simply fancy ball gown scene under "more marvellous" Blackmar, brought the. Voobshem Schliemann # 2., and document negnienie of ratification those, that cow ammonia with urine eloquently retained berestu and quagmire on which stood Novgorod also this contributed to. Question common and fig Your Majesty would Russias lived in obgazhennom marsh place?

Still from the nuance how many remember was found well. In Stonard! And there is no, they his called vykruchivayas pantry) have said: So not was no nor of protective swamp, nor cows, and normal land and at finds after 10 year olds excavations.

The end treasure, on which and s and their the first tier and age Novgorodwas in of increasing 312 (on memory) "under layer by layer obvalivshegosya obgorelogo homes." I did animations from blueprint raskopa and saw, that there is no there no remnants of buildings. There proceeded the road.

Land vynimalas with squares to the top and only there proseivalas on specimens. Throw out in this together something - deals dark the evening.

Not found (not described by) NO getting warmer RUSSKOY coin at all, but beads found kilos.

Ah and Jaroslav Mudry and antiquity Novgorod tried to rolled out to Stalin.

Last edited by Kzin (Nov 21 2015 00:37:08)

+2

#p48704,Kzin wrote:
#p48180,Kzin wrote:

read work historian Kolchina land, stratigraphy And the chronology NEREVSKOGO RASKOPA

We very closely to read pro posloynye specimens and the to them. I all respected the in tables.
The crux of the, that some pristine coin Bruno kakogoto was alternatives in three divided for centuries layers. As this perhaps? That for ruler Russias on 300-400 years and coin had a going?

Are reading work historian Kolchina pro specimens coins "Bruno kakogoto":

B. A. Kolchin topography stratigraphy and the chronology Nerevskogo raskopa
Might from skin. nayden v 22-m yaruse tretya moneta - frizskiy serebryanyy denariy Bruno III (1038 -1057 gg.)
The second might. nayden v 22-m yaruse pervaya moneta - frizskiy serebryanyy denariy Bruno III (1038-1057 gg.).
In 23 st 1346m have Wall homes 23kh. Discerned milk silver coin Bruno III (1038- 1057 devolving)
And, finally, in a small Perekope (to prejudice yarusu applies Perekop, - establish not managed; on zaleganiyu coin has been on level 28 th tiers) alternatives silver milk coin Bruno III (1038- 1057 devolving)

One tier not means one thing a century! 28 345 cover period almost in 600 years (see ris.51from books Kolchina).
As in sight from quotes, two purse with the Family and one solitary finding found in 22 and 23 yarusakh, the difference in layers 20 years.
Another coin alternatives not in layers bridge bearings, and near.
Did the assumption, that coin could fall in a ditch alongside span in or in hole for post, is for you unthinkable and unacceptable?

#p48704,Kzin wrote:

End User treasure, on which and s and their the first tier and age Novgorodwas in of increasing 312 (on memory) "under layer by layer obvalivshegosya obgorelogo homes." I did animations from blueprint raskopa and saw, that there is no there no remnants of buildings. There proceeded the road.
Land vynimalas with squares to the top and only there proseivalas on specimens. Throw out in this together something - deals dark the evening.

Oh datirovke
You confirmed skeptics, that circles bridge bearings on other areas near the, too, s and their on "kladam, vbroshennym dark on the evening"?
Assumption about datirovke layer on Monetary I put it right baseless. Such specimens not have datiruyuschego meaning, they can as confirm dating so and not be identical with him.
Owner course, This buried treasure could burying his under one of these floor boards (and then tier will treat time his being), and could and to bury in tier, which will date back earlier time. In Novgorod found even very ancient coin, but this not was an occasion for "udrevneniya" dates founding.

Pro squaring 312
On Figure 2in book Kolchina, of an plan raskopa with reported on squares, from which understandable where was interesuyuschiy us squaring.
On terms of 23 tiers (ris.40in book Kolchina) in sight, that in this of increasing is a corner build.
http://img.interesno.su/images/63312.jpg
In layers along below discovered traces salmons, under whom (in layer exposed which on zaleganiyu is on level 27 tiers) discovered treasure, polluting your resentment.

#p48704,Kzin wrote:

First finding berestyanykh of ratification, about miracle! Was discerned of an illiterate little woman under sifting undercoat and Artsikhovskiy simply fancy ball gown scene under "more marvellous" Blackmar, brought the. Voobshem Schliemann # 2., and document negnienie of ratification those, that cow ammonia with urine eloquently retained berestu and quagmire on which stood Novgorod also this contributed to. Question common and fig Your Majesty would Russias lived in obgazhennom marsh place?

In period 1951 62 devolving In Nerevskom late Novgorod was detected 398berestyanykh of ratification. Did each finding were accompanied by the emergence of fresh that Vladimirovich and his genuine amazement?
Specimens berestyanykh of ratification met and in cultural layer exposed other cities. These cities, too, ``secular from themselves "knackered marsh seats"?

Last edited by MucmepX (Nov 23 2015 23:23:20)

#p1186,Dmitry" wrote:

(nurse) Stone image of the, detected under excavations by the ancient-Egyptian temple in Tell Edfu. Today imposed on them in the yard temple. As historians explain crosses, imperfections in ancient Egypt in as a symbols, if Christianity not was 3-4 thousands of years ago? And raze not explain, here is simply raze and increasingly. And "brothers Muslims" at all have proposed denser doctoral to edrene Flowbee. Normally. Kolossy Memnon with crosses on back

Versions of - many.

Say such:

- someone in absent you got Egyptian idols. And then century in 3 st already our era someone on Yente girl stuff, you got even and crosses. And someone centuries with three then all of this he had buried, to eyes the camels not mozolilo. And someone today deliberately rips houses, to a Doctor's do and all brains highly.

- case that and at all - modern replica. Only that salmonella I in Chugueve for top 5 bucks. Then blagopoluchnenko - Buried uncle of Petey. And blagopoluchnenko otrytyy his a buddy uncle of Kolia and I are going. And both have world Prize, have obtain arch-??? hyper-Nauk.

There, that in world there is, ALL feeds on from hosts world money. And those Ahjussi the one with - you cullions desperate. From them all war, double-cross artist and coups. They same proplacheny and all "science." All media. All expert Commission and camping on D.

Last edited by Wxd (Feb 19 2016 14:18:55)

Wxd, to why, Yevgeny Ponasenkov very an interesting historian.
Many, of course, iai?yaaao his zhemannost, but this is nonsense creative people.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » History (she same Chronology of) » "New the chronology" Fomenko A. T.