The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Retablos 9/11

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

For collections

Retablo (Latin America) and ex-Voto, Cantabria this pictures of the, prinosyaschiesya in uncanny ability sacred. Their draw in gratitude to her for what something wonderful event, disposing from dangers or disease. Genre retablo was open by artists anew in the last century. By the end of the 20th digits Psevdonarodnye retablo have proliferated among tourists and have become popular form of of contemporary art. Precisely these retablo are collected on site

(Read more with Spanish)

Retablo (Latin America)

Thanks to the boys at also of Guadalupe for what helped me flee during attacks on the Twin Towers September 11, 2001, because I late and not was able to come there, where struck tragedy. Now I returned in its favourite Mexico.

Jesus Ramirez
Puebla, Puebla

Sacred Virgin has Epiphanius of Guadalupe, am asking from just hearts, to you not allowed Saint Osama Bin Laden again ???? on the US, the more with nuclear weapons, because my children work there, in Los Angeles. And to was overshadowed by the world, and to not was war, mother yours my.

Silvia Hernandez, September 11, 2001

Alfredo Gutierrez thanks God Chalmskogo for what the sent him a strong combination, from-for which he late on work in restaurant, raspolagavshemsya in one of Twin Towers in New York, and thanks to what remained alive.

September 11, 2001

my God, Bless for what saved us from demise during attacks on the Twin Towers September 11,, because we are late on work in restaurant in one of towers.

Pablo Montes and Gustavo Padilla
Puebla, Puebla
7 October 2001

Thank You Page God our Lord Jesus Christ, that was spared because of us from finding in towers-the twins, the worst seats in the worst hour. For this, we will present him this retablo.

A felt and DEATH
September 11, 2001

Thank you, Sacred Virgin has Epiphanius of Guadalupe, that helped me flee during attacks on the Twin Towers September 11, 2001.

Laura Ekirtus

Last edited by swed.loki (May 27 2016 01:47:10)