The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » Maidan

Maidan

Posts 41 to 60 of 427

Ukraine knight Europe))

Sister mayor - high-ranking American's a Scientologist
Tchorzewski Steel (Tchorzewski Yatsenyuk), was born 30 September 1967. Also in information user referred, that Alina in 1977 st year graduated from average schools # 9 in Chernovtsy, where come family policy. And in 1989 sister "much Rogerio Mucke Ceni" graduated from the VOFPP public University.
Husband by Alina Special, John Noee. Their a joint son James 3 year.
Also in Facebook by Alina Special as daughter zaznacheno the user Ulyana Bloskurska. Likely, this daughter from first marriage with blindfold. For by Alina Special the current its husband John - already the third.
Alina Noee actively is participating in work secession the Church Scientology in city of Santa Barbara and received there high level of oditinga (shaping Lebanese place in sayentologicheskoy hierarchical structure) 4 th (OT-4). Have brother Arseni mayor he even higher OT-6.

http://s9.uploads.ru/OPcDB.png
http://s8.uploads.ru/924lV.png

Yes, all faces one nationality

It seems, all leaders countries or their deputy can be only such.

Either genetically clever, either so their promote.

Incidentally in the USSR since the Stalin, on "the fifth point of" in passport sought not monetize in universities and guiding organs. In sight still then remembered something such about them, about than today already silent.

Have us in country was Yeltsin, and under him controlled Dyachenko, Berezovsky, Gusinnskiy, Khodorkovsky. Incidentally, where Nainai Yeltsin?

A new power - successors previous "family." And again, Abramovich, Medvedev and camping on D. And you know patronymic the former the first Lady?

http://i60.tinypic.com/x6lzxt.jpg

http://s9.uploads.ru/ySse0.jpg

wrote:

By the way in the USSR since the Stalin, on "the fifth point of" in passport sought not monetize in universities and guiding organs. In sight still then remembered something such about them, about than today already silent.

On moment education the USSR in 22 year, in leadership countries, in power ministries, institutions, government, leadership regions, leaders concentration camps and anything, Jews was about 95%. Matter mass extermination Russian population. By the early Insured remained one Koganovich, all rest comrade Stalin stravil between themselves and they have interrupted each other. Essentially affairs, civil war lasted with 1916 th on 22.06.1941.
We even not aware, how badly in us've typed in revolution historical stamps. Truth perceive sometimes as fiction http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFB2Q6Z2SEw
Curiously to compare various statistics, with decrease number of Jews at governing, bluntly proportionately was coming up development countries on all ways.

number President Ukraine met with anonymous body bags, those killed him were asked if.

Here is such a speculative piece vsplala in social media. As think can be considered for sewage information or yet another "tipping"?

Yevgeny Gilbo: On Ukraine survives not more eight million people
This interview known Russian Washngton DC correspondent reports refused to publish Ukrainian media.
789 Yevgeny Gilbo: On Ukraine survives not more eight million people
Corr.: A respected Yevgeny Vitalievich. Above all to say thank you for consensus on this interview. You man private acts, possess an insider to information and rarely agree something commenting on. That you can say about prospects development Revolution on Ukraine? Manages whether Putin stifle our revolution or us and fulfilling victory and rapid successful development?
Yevgeny Gilbo: I see, that neither you personally, no one on Ukraine, including oligarchs, even close there is no understanding of plans global Korporatokratii what about the Ukraine. And all the more understanding, that Putin forced will them foster. You realistically consider his self-figure, which accepts decisions for state trades abroad. On fact and state this already illusion, and work have him not to make decisions, and scrolling the delusion of position things and affairs.
I wrote in his book-industrial transition and world war about those economic causes that led to gradual reduction functioning and disabled territorially-social states, which were superior form of social organizations in the industrial age. Now the real power focused have corporations, expedited global interests and global character activities. Replaced armies forces and states came Private security contractors, and the world on more high-level Crosses to forms of existence, similar on those that were in doindustrialnuyu era feudal education, of the Order-corporations, which have implemented trade between them, scientific amp; D, finances and global governance, and empty orders, which exactly and represents a the global Empire.
State industrial era disappear, as a Cheshire a. From them already has remained one smile, i.e. piarnaya function. Soon disappear and smile.
Corr: Me seems, that you victim Russian media and since, which try to inculcate into population trades abroad antiukrainskuyu stance. And now you all of this say from obvious anti-Ukrainian sentiment.
E. Propulsion: I rarely found in trades abroad, and about this your Kiselyove heard several times from Ukrainians and nor never from inhabitants trades abroad. Perhaps, in trades abroad his not look, unlike Ukraine. That concerns proukrainskoy or antiukrainskoy positions their I have be not can, so as I not live in world illusions. Ukrainians absolutely confident, that if they not consider themselves coats, then and the whole world so same should believe. Realistically same the whole world believes Ukrainians even not a kind of of Russian, and simply coats. All and novorossiyskikh, and Malo-Russia, and even galichan. In trades abroad, too, consider Ukrainians coats, only a bit (singsongy): Cuckoo in a result age-old blessed propaganda. In the last time, truth, galichan stopped considered coats.
Because I live in the West and move in circles European business and politbomonda, then I always and adhered to ingested there glance on things, which not gave Ukrainians as nerusskikh. So I have not vyrabotalos nor proukrainskoy nor antiukrainskoy positions i.e. I'm ignoring the specter, not on the cud of it.
Corr.: That same then on-your consider Russia in the West?
E. Propulsion: Russia traditionally call increasingly space, set incorporated by historical the fate of the Russian Empire and the USSR, Russian language, including not only physical territory, but and Angliyskiy sector digitalnogo world. About unity deal this geopolitical factors and a half century ago exhaustively spoken Prince Otto von Bismarck: Mayhem Russia and after the most glittering victories is outside any sign likelihood. Even the most the favored outcome war will not have their consequence of breakup the main might Russia, which rests on million indigenous Russians. If their even have polarized through treaties, they so same quickly again unite, as generation parts of primary from of exposure. This're indestructible empire Russian people, a strong their climate engineering, space and neprityazatelnostyu, as and presence of seed only one borders, disaster in defense, stands alright after its destruction our a natural and seeking of revenge adversary.
Corr.: As times reluctance to recognize existence, history and great future Ukrainian nation and is ukrainofobiey. Obviously, Vasha stance is proputinskoy, even if he its not paid for Vincent.
E. Propulsion: I many Putins in the years his work on a number of positions in Petersburg and Moscow, but recent years I with him not am in touch, he is not my client, so that I not get from him money for consultation. I already tried to explain, that you interpret misconception about general context situation. You indeed believes, that from Putins something depends, and he can as something to influence situation on Ukraine. In fact his function even in great many state trades abroad purely piarnaya, i.e. he should scrolling the and otpiarivat the contestant situation that applies in a result those or other players' hands, caused by by opposing, end global corporations, part of of which is based in Russia, but the overwhelming majority outside its.
Corr.: But state trades abroad, which represents Putin, clearly intervenes in the internal affairs Ukraine and sleeping and sees, as introduce troops.
E. Propulsion: Some time was hope, that the remnants of state trades abroad try help Ukraine, more accurately, population it comes / Ukraine. But even kremlyovskikh officials clearly angered the, that losers, either on Ukraine believe, if trades abroad plays against them. So they in late all decided distance myself.
Corr.: Who and that now will determine situation on Ukraine?
E. Propulsion: Those same, who and around the world korporatokratiya. I after all not for good reason gave already integer to his book-industrial transition and world war. There I sentiment, that this for phenomenon.
Obviously, exercising the Syrian scenario. With perspective common sense strange, that ukrosmi nothing not say, how many already Muslim militants Head on Ukraine, and not ask about these significant fact. Or say, that this for aid against terrible Strelkova
Corr.: The shooters soon himself decamp from Donbas.
E. Propulsion And Muslim militants, too, themselves walk away with Ukraine?
Corr.: You not seems, that in reality in trades abroad all already already though many of of semen from envy, from impossibility of influence situation in Ukraine?
E. Propulsion: How I know stance thinking people in trades abroad, their thought are busy quite in other problems, than istekanie than-either on Ukraine. In trades abroad already began to understand, that even before the end of destruction Ukraine terrorist war spread to trades abroad. So study the Syrian experience, prepare to protect their cities. Ukraine wish, but understand, that help already it is unrealistic. Power think, as close border from flows refugees, when on Ukraine begin ethnic cleansing.
Corr.: And you not have you thought of, that if sovereign Ukraine word even couple of years, trades abroad simply falls apart and most territories will join more successful a Slavic state?
E. Propulsion: Have this wise ideas on Ukraine enough many adherents of, as I know, but she a consequence inadequate perception reality and unwillingness even to start thinking, what are goal global Korporatokratii relatively Ukraine. Where you see sovereignty? There is no already Ukraine, only people clamoring media remained. Designated glavpiarschikom injured even not say, that will today on the evening.
Oligarchs on naivete even hope, that them would give zastabilizirovat the remnants of countries. Losers, either, too,. But in known me plans those structures, which make decisions, spelled out clearly, how many Slavic population can to remain on territory after ethnic cleansing 8 million.
Corr.: You live in inventing world. Come in Kyiv see increasingly in another light of.
E. Propulsion: I see the, that was in Kyiv in 1941m on the eve convention of Germans: Work cafes, walk wort had with buggies, alone think, that red run all over you, and other that will as in 1918m. On cafes sit Jews, which through few weeks routing in Babiy YarAdua, and in raykomakh future po-po, which their in Babiy YarAdua will.
Corr.: Ukrainians themselves took its fate in their hands and will its determine, not any ethereal corporations.
E. Propulsion: You even close not realize, about fix I. As and the entire it comes / Ukraine. Military propaganda media here not enough, than something even you anestezirovali before the euthanasia. Ukraine received not simply to euthanasia, and to genocide. Been decided, that Slavic population in this region be should not. Between trades abroad or those, that from it will remain and Europe should be culturally hectic space.
Oligarchs thought, that masters satisfy themselves with, if and cut out that all Russians and malorossov and leave only galichan. They are wrong. Been decided conduct ethnic cleansing all Slavs and do purely Muslim territory. The, that losers, either this not want nor understand nor to hear means, that this will be done easily. In Syria modicum Alawite community understood, that speech about genocide, so until now held on.
Corr.: But after all this not in the interest trades abroad! As same Putin this will make?
E. Propulsion: Well, that you aware of, that this is not in the interest trades abroad. Can be, after appreciation psychiatric treatment you'd be clued in, that all of this will do not Putin or any another mediafigura.
War talks the the global korporatokratiya against Russia. The global korporatokratiya not thinks categories type Ukraine or trades abroad. Beat they on all governments. This ukrosmi poloschut the brain, that something there decides Obama, Putin and Brussels sprouts cabbage. In reality they long not under affairs and negotiate between themselves, as scrolling the happening. With, that them not always in advance say, that happening.
You have until now believe, that Crimea RFskie military otzhimali. In reality same Putin learned, that will have to accept Crimea, for ten days until referendum and was very ofigevshi, although Kissinger him hinted for few weeks until this well transparently.
Corr.: But who same overcame Crimea?
E. Propulsion: Realistically Crimea otzhala Private security contractors, well concrete. Surprisingly, that media Ukraine are discussing any total psycho drive, but no one even never was, that Crimea long is place carriers private military companies (Private security contractors) the only realistically efficient forces of the modern world, moreover tool, which korporatokratiya is transforming the world. Of course, these companies not advertise themselves, but there is the visible the tip of the iceberg their verbovochnaya system, she themselves piarit precisely with goal recruitment apples. You can watch its site http://rsb-group.ru/.
Guys of these Private security contractors and there are those the most polite people.
Corr.: I.e. you consider, that Crimea have seized not Russian troops?
E. Propulsion: Even Ukrainians can be a bit be realists. Have state trades abroad accurately also virtually there is no boesposobnykh forces, as and have Ukraine. Even if you superpatriot and believes those media, in which write, you should someday pay attention, that the whole world laughs, observing as 200 fighters Private security contractors in Gorlovka (Donetsk region) have bonded all boesposobnye parts of Ukrainian army and get bullied over them. Himself fact, that 200 fighters against 15-after groups deter initiative methods modern war the best proof of, that have Ukraine army there is no, how many would nor jealous anymore this fact press releases about heroic case destroying mariupolskikh -By the cops, local population and skazki about 114,000 fighters FCU and harrowing chechenov on Donbas.
In trades abroad the same the most picture. There boesposobnye parts of such a same quality, only their tripled more.
You persuade themselves, that Putin can to accept decision introduce troops on Ukraine. Him nothing to acquire impose. If he even entry will enter these 50 thousand Capable of move freely troops, their can be link were a couple battalions Private security contractors, which will to wage setetsentricheskie operations modeled on Slavic.
So about intervene troops Putin and Israel trades abroad even in the chilling dream not have you thought of. He remained only in harrowing ambient victims Ukrainian media.
Corr.: You want say, that a gat that owns strategy setetsentricheskikh wars?
E. Propulsion: Here is even one thing your misled: You believe, that you can know names people that drive those or in other processes. If you not CIA director, you can know names only PR people. For example, in the list Forbes article names glavpiarschikov large corporations, but they not owners and not administrators these corporations. If you realistically manage finances and your name of known, then all payalniki on 1,000 kilometers in district are aimed on your favorite place. So real owners and leaders businesses their names not shine. Need to be svidomym ukrom, to think, that will become shine its name of, face, location man, which transsexual develop and operational control over governance setetsentricheskoy operation.
Function official chief structures PR. And is nominated by on it professional molester. To example, Igor Strelkov (officer) (a gat that) and Borodai started as professional journalists. They over a good school, polled experience and settled in their to levels PR on global level.
The same Igor Strelkov (officer )-a gat that serves a crucial P.R. function military-. His function as have Napoleon in French army. As known, secret victories the French in is, that have them before all emerged the Massachusetts General Headquarters, and means and opportunity an operational governance and concentration troops in the right place at the expense more optimum farm-. So and until Napoleon they beaten coalition troops across Europe, and under Napoleon. To 1812 year Henri, Baron de Jomini created Israel in Russia, and Clausewitz had in Prussia. With this moment the French have become regularly to beat, and the undefeated of the talks had to escape in England and recent 25 years life write memoirs proangliyskogo-wing (under this publicly declared, that he even in 1824 year are a on tropical the island and there putrefy in quagmire, and in 1841 brought in Paris burying his freshly minted corpse).
Today reasons success Private security contractors in is, that they possess tactic and strategy setetsentricheskikh wars, and army departing states there is no. Igor Strelkov (officer) and Borodai today piaryat successful operation Private security contractors. Under this readers Ukrainian media believe, that journalists a gat that and Borodai are worth led by Islamic Special FCU, and realistically they simply piaryat situation, as injured in Kyiv, only their masters them in advance report, that will have PR, and Poroshenke only when already increasingly happened.
Corr.: And who the customer this operations? You will argue, that this is not Putin? He the most obvious candidate in customers in force its anti-Ukrainian sentiment, characteristic for all to pedophiles chelovekonenavistnichestva and storony common cultural development.
E. Propulsion: You specific views about if a child molester dies, as and about the entire the rest of the. Perhaps, you consider child molesters off maniacs-rapists, scenic against children crimes. The general cultural development Putins you, too, several underestimate he increasingly same come from Leningrad, not from Drogobycha.
Cause of those or other action usually are economic interests, not what, that you so emotionally hypothesised. Realistically in Donbas is faring pressing of assets lose roof down after the collapse of Ukrainian state Akhmetov and Yanukovych. On this and hired Private security contractors.
Corr.: And who methods their estate?
E. Propulsion: If would on Ukraine have someone remained the remnants of mental-health, he long would asked his assistant these simple question. And realistically the answer on him lies on the surface. Understandable, that if some pristine corporation connected with a certain Private security contractors, then and between their most expensive PR people in usually'll find him somewhere the link. If would on Ukraine was although would one political scientist, which Hypnotizes affair, and not live coverage on Globe erotic fantasies about the future grandeur Ukraine, then he would drew attention on utterly open and known facts, that Igor Strelkov (officer) par with boss security services Marshall Capital, and Borodai Putting there ideological PR for. The main in P.R. this campaign is Constantine Malofeyev, and represents she enough broad group interests. So that if you interestingly future Donbas, makes sense to pay attention on activities these Messieurs, not clowns in Kyiv and not on words Putins. Putin will be otpiarivat ???? in a result competition corporations situation.
You simply not say who run situation on it comes / Ukraine and who there for that. Fights.
Corr.: But on Ukraine at all there is no actors political process?
E. Propulsion: Why? Here is Akhmetov and Yanukovych not had their Private security contractors, used the outdated technology kryshevaniya their businesses through state, which sought to control. Have them in one fell swoop got kicked out this state, presenting for suckers, if they same themselves in this and to blame. And because Private security contractors they have no, they here same from actors policy became in its facilities. Now Akhmetov pays governmental superiors prior Ukrainian army , right sector and gangsters Parubiya, to those (type now they state ) tried to repelled his estate. Not strongly successfully.
Other oligarchs proved little bit smarter than. For example, Kallomoyskiy successfully creates its a small Private security contractors. A small proto-Private security contractors there is have Lyashko, and he well earns, for money deciding problems injured, Akhmetov and others. Tymoshenko tries to create its Private security contractors the on their own, then on base gangs Parubiya, but it goes not very successfully. Until that neither Lyashko nor Kallomoyskiy not acquired specialists, capable of plan and pursue setetsentricheskie operations. But process is faring.
Except these forces, on Ukraine introduced into Private security contractors, disclosure interests other corporations. Anglo-Saxon Private security contractors usually place Muslim militants. 2010th Druggang tries to on the sly able to organize itself for our, but until not can of well-identify adversary.
Corr.: I.e. corporation Malofeeva not the most a strong challenger on the partition Ukraine?
E. Propulsion: Of course. Moreover, she and Andy something in forceinexperience the rest until that its overcome the quietly.
Corr.: And these forces runs not Putin?
E. Propulsion: On it comes / Ukraine razzyavilis now such forces, that from one their mentioning Obama under themselves churchgoers, and you increasingly on Putin're locked.
Corr.: Then have me to you such question: You know about unfolding events very important things, which in Ukraine not knows no one. Why you not tell, will you people detail declare all these things?
E. Propulsion: For what purpose? To me sent in foot erotic and began to to prove to, that nenka nezalezhna, putler a ghastly, iaeaai antioligarkhicheskaya revolution, and Ukraine re-emerge as most democratic the ample and free state? I must speak about real position things and affairs within a liberal Internet discourse, when word idiot amounts to word academic in proportion one from-one hazel grouse ?
Corr.: Well, but in two nutshell tell, that will on Ukraine in blizhashee time?
E. Propulsion: Black borders will under sauce genocide. As see situation global corporations? Population neproizvoditelnoe, the remnants of sovkovoy industry not need, except dozen factories the mic, which even need for sustain old systems and the only in trades abroad. But natural resources higher rooftop. For production now people not need to increasingly baseino, as I described in his specifis -industrial transition and world war. In a result korporatokratiya believes signed darmoedami, and those who on inertia believes, that people need to as something to lend to live the loony sovkami.
Corr.: But as something these processes must will internationalist in the form of no state?
E. Propulsion: For suckers already translated: The mayor of New Springfield elections fucking condom and said, that acts any constitution, on that on fact already six months all spit with high towers, but fa is convincing, that increasingly is done on it. Oligarchs try to modicum something champion the from their na selski imoti, so struggling forces try to through fa foster population and piaryat, that increasingly remains on-old and need to submit to legitimate power. So such a zhestochayshaya censorship and control media on Ukraine. You turned attention, that even in trades abroad virtually all media and those more Internet resources porugivayut official power with the or another degree of intensity? Result example, to Ukrainian media've berated power.
Corr.: Ukrainian media, too, revile official power trades abroad.
E. Propulsion: Probing media acts exactly before moment, when comes any Private security contractors and says: now a legitimate power comrade Khryukin from newspapers The Day After Tomorrow , all on him equal, and who maydanit further razgonyaem force. Here is today in Donetsk simply kicked all local anarchists from buildings it comes / Regional State Administration and said, that there will now the right popular power sit.
Corr.: And that in Luhansk?
E. Propulsion: In Luhansk Yefremov his suit cohorts try to keep modicum something through his Zhanna Bolotova. And in this time in woods with you near already on kostyake Jumpmaster Private security contractors is shaped militia from local young cattle, yes and with Russia people drawn tighter. Real commander there Mozgovoj, and no not Bolotov, which ukrosmi for guide your footsteps if Yefremov piaryat as chief in Luhansk.
Corr.: As you consider, how successful policy Yefremov? Who from oligarchs talks the the most sensible policies?
E. Propulsion: I would could Yefremov (town) offer several good their moves, but he not my C. With their provincial notions and advisers he inevitably loses.
And the most is a clever Kernes, svalivshiy in Israel and is eager increasingly. Understood, that nothing to acquire try to keep. That on accounts in Israel there is on the and live.
Corr.: Suppose, I admit, that you not victim putinskikh media and not zazombirovany propaganda trades abroad, and something realistically realize in happening. Then tell, that can be to forecast on the coming six months-year? As in this situation fit?
E. Propulsion: In point a bifurcation near future unpredictably. Are possible only game on broad mortar strategies. About them let us to speak on workshops, which I higher - doing a commercial for. War now is faring the real, and need to be svidomym ukrom, to its not to notice. In trades abroad people modicum about fix the has hit on.
Corr.: That same understand in trades abroad, except of AIC hatred to Ukraine, that there the earth will kiselyovskie media?
E. Propulsion: Views Ukrainians, that think HSIIDC = 100% Nimrod. In trades abroad understand, that is faring war against Russian people, including Ukrainian, which thinks, that his for of Russian not consider (though the whole world thinks differently).
In trades abroad not yet understand, who this war talks the, so as are accustomed to what in world compete state and go to war, too, they. But in modern era war lead global corporations forces their Private security contractors and other power structures. On state trades abroad HSIIDC long beat and consider, that it works on diaspora and their overseas hosts.
Russians at all not are discussing iaeaai, elections, Core non-existent have trades abroad troops, recreation in Crimea and for other total psycho drive, that drive ukrosmi and a favorite you duo. Russians understand, that for them required even before the, as otgenotsidyat all Ukrainians and just darted, trying to as something prepare for Atiku Muslim militants. About Ukraine already no one thinks. Initially thought as would help-save: Have many there making related. Now already until all has peaked, that not before Ukrainians not save, need to try to his life preserve.
For example, I in Petersburg d tell the Syrian experience, which showed, that the main goal, that place before militants in modern war terrorizirovanie local population, provoking the flight big masses, ethnic cleansing. In force this militants come in settlement or point and are beginning stupidly cut population one homes for other. And hammer out their from this points overwhelmed by armed forces state it is unrealistic because, that for this account for hard work while weapons virtually upend city Assad had to so destroy slightly whether not half cities Syria, what and sought his opponents.
The only option, under which militants gets the not pitch in city the availability of militias, which densely interacts with mobile professional military departments,, type Private security contractors or Special FCU, in other departments, regular army. Then militia in moment attacks militants has time quickly effect mobilization and sever battle, linking enemy until approach professionals, which his destroy or least make to back off and seek itself in sacrifice settlement or point, where there is no militias and can be with impunity cut unarmed people, force children and women, cut off them breast, to bomb your psyche Outlook concrete oven and the gaggle, looking, as family tries to window stove, under which he is dying, man. However, not d tell the details their Ukraine soon ???, militants from Syria already toured and on the sly are beginning have fun.
Corr.: Even one question. You refered volunteers who traveled from trades abroad in structures Strelkova, Zhanna Bolotova and iz. What them sense to go, if annexation these areas trades abroad not the planned? For that they there go to war, if their ostensibly sent not Putin and not FCU?
E. Propulsion: Have them the obvious Sharon purchases of combat experience. Until now such opportunities was very little: In Syria not painful for way you can drive it, and in army trades abroad can be to purchase experience only 4,3m potatoes, cleansing such pigsties and construction perform, as and in Ukrainian. 2014 Sloviansk standoff same professionals spend intelligent setetsentricheskuyu operation, and can be on practice learn to the conduct modern war and to purchase Fighting experience, which will is invaluable, when will emerge the need organizations our terrorists, when terrorist war are to come, at on s land.
In modern war Front there is no and isolate Theatre of World War II there is no. Polykhnut can in any place. So that ready be necessary.
As used to say L. D. Internationally the, you not are interested in global war but she interested in you.
Publication prepared the Vladimir PROKhVATILOV

http://nvdaily.ru/info/27459.html

Interesting article.
How need to be a nitwit, to ask such question?!

Alexandr wrote:

Corr.: And you not have you thought of, that if sovereign Ukraine word even couple of years, trades abroad simply falls apart and most territories will join more successful a Slavic state?

Agree, article - Not a bad

Alex, you are registered sake of this efficient phrase?)

At all there is no, simply article liked. There is no time seek on connectivity interesting materials - and this forum that need to :cool:, here is and I read :blush:

http://s00.yaplakal.com/pics/pics_original/1/5/2/3450251.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1403574979/6e4c9723/5520572.jpg

Here is that it occurs to. Can not news.
In Ukraine continues clarion transition on digital tuner encephalitis developed, instead cable television / conventional antennas.
For pensioners and lower-income families for free, for rest - just off $550 UAH in any a supermarket cashier. Bought and see itself 32 Ukrainian station's in excellent as a. And like would increasingly well, but for what this may come at the?
People, which have gone on him, and their million 7-10 - look only that them timing of the in Ukrainian channels, which incidentally belong oligarchs. Read the flow of "correct" information, the flow of aggressive that perilous stuff, pit the against each other, OD on slots themes pederasty, good attitude with small years to sex or sexual Lusk, hell is that a particular kind of, Ugh. Probing is faring underway. To coups move was prepared in all areas.
People around are dying as flies without any sign war, and all increasingly equally split. Importantly a bottle of beer, slice of stage meat, Turkish krovi and show with applause. 's the game Commission itself. When same people start to speak in canard such words as genocide, extermination?

Modicum on T100. There is procedure obtain licenses on issuing broadcast in any (more-less civilized) country. Without licenses broadcast ah raze cannot be - not legitimately. Get a license and tell 'em. The same and for TV-providers (by-will and others.). And yes, "program" licensing is determined by ruling state authority. So was, so there is and so will.
Who Needs not like - set dishes and gets caught all that want (on how many allow visible satellites).

Alexandr wrote:

That such a speculative piece vsplala in social media. As think can be considered for sewage information or another "tipping"?

Yevgeny Gilbo: On Ukraine survives not more eight million people

Man of money on this earns - what objectivity you from him want?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YDcgXMUXQk

Why something before not heard this conversation. Curiously to know about how who real is a master Ukraine.
And Adolfych on rear paws leaps once. :hobo:

http://ua.tribuna.com/tribuna/blogs/exp … 53027.html

http://www.ultras-tifo.net/images/stories/reports/uefa1415/dnipro-fck/dnipro-fck_5.jpg

New standards the radio traffic on fodder radioslushatelyam
http://files.radioscanner.ru/files/down … _17-46.mp3
"Thank Ukraine" - "Zeke heIl."

Dmitry" wrote:

"Slava Ukraine" - "Zeke heIl."

In focus not understand analogies.

Slava Union Radyanskomu, thank!
Thank Vtchizn narodv-bratv!
Live, Ukrano, radyanska derzhavo,
Vozzdnaniy the edge of on curtain of-vkv!

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » Maidan