The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Demolition of World Trade Center for » Underworld a nuclear explosion


Underworld a nuclear explosion

Posts 21 to 37 of 37

21

Bukhtiyar J., something resonate holes in the twin towers, in sight that beams vognuty in inward, means the ones who get whammied on them with foreign hand. Some people talked about a small jet, this producers and other "bystanders" nonsense like pro boingi. The drone rocket easily way with small-plane-, given that its saw not that much forgery can be and not discern, a hologram hardly was, only word processing on computer, okay records. Version of with missile in convincingly proved by in "September clues", however not explains why collapsed the building and where the entire steel. So that missiles well suited to create semblance plane and create holes in the twin towers, on some video clearly heard breath missiles.
anebozhitel, and here is this from-for activate the thermite.
Why all always consider only one version of correct and true? And if given that immediately several was inflicted species weapons? Alone for window dressing, all turned attention on "planes", missiles, bomb, lest no one not conceded far gone, then the entire steel, and here adopt weapons which simply vaporizes steel.

Last edited by Уроборос (Sep 15 2015 08:06:40)

+1

22

#p39008,Уроборос wrote:

Alone for window dressing, all turned attention on "planes", missiles, bomb, lest no one not conceded far gone, then the entire steel, and here adopt weapons which simply vaporizes steel.

To... vaporize steel - this what forces should be evaporation? All around must were literally breathe steel. Must be huge clouds evaporations, and where this all?

0

23

And that on what you want, Covered the entire Manhattan? You other how many dust

0

24

#p39012,Уроборос wrote:

A that on what you want, Covered the entire Manhattan? You other how many dust

Ingredients dust was in reports: Chemistry Table, prevails calcium and silicon, iron (and aluminum) from 1 until 4%.

+1

25

Val, correctly. Gypsum - sulfate calcium, silicon (silicate) - construction materials

0

26

#p39000,анебожитель wrote:

video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1mcCBLU3tY
Here in sight, as plazmy steel. Rages on... as water. Blast stove again. After this is faring destruction buildings. Somewhere with 20 minutes. And falls a cap as and need some sort of mental breakdown, with hand starters melt


They must were create appearance of destruction, which then explained as "blinchatoe." On level, far ostensibly fell plane, they need to was "cripple" steel frame, that we and are seeing on this video. Here been used thermite (only here).

Thermite this notdetect explosive a substance, and an incendiary. "Work" activate the thermite, lasted some time as for example here (Thermite welding rail). During the most destruction worked explosives on the ground with 1 th on 80 th, this, too, in sight on some video. Remains question: What some non-force has turned steel in crisp (which remained stand, but not weathering explosives).

http://s24.postimg.org/qemifzevp/41f567b7d273.jpg

0

27

TAC ", Thermite process complete burning maximum for minute.
Quote from wiki

In a result embody incarcerated in day attacks were undone three buildings the World Trade Center. South to worsen (the World Trade Center-2) crashed roughly in 9 :5 6 after fire, a 56 minutes. North to worsen (the World Trade Center-1) crashed in 10 :2 8 after fire, which lasted 102 minutes. Third the building, to worsen WTC 7 collapsed in 17 :2 0 in a result series of bombings gas and the transitional fire

Why thermite worked only now in zone fire? As his Shirts set fire in such conditions? After all termitu need a zapalnaya mixture of

0

28

#p39021,Dmitry" wrote:

They must were create appearance of destruction, which then explained as "blinchatoe." On level, far ostensibly fell plane, they need to was "cripple" the steel frame, that we and are seeing on this video. Here been used thermite (only here).

Thermite this not detect explosive a substance, and an incendiary. "Work" activate the thermite, lasted some time as for example here (Thermite welding rail). During the most destruction worked explosives on the ground with 1 th on 80 th, this, too, in sight on some video. Remains question: What some non-force has turned steel in crisp (which remained stand, but not weathering explosives).


Is nonsense all pro blinchatoe destruction.
First destroyed middle, more accurately Central frame, those the most 47 or 64 pillar, for example quietly melted them down those same termitom, with not expensive nano, and ordinary, and not on all the ground, and only the top of, where much of offices had been empty for, and can be was to do, that like it or. Molten steel not down, by heating and weakening those same beams the bottom, and in lift mines until basement, elevators not simply so Blipped out. Get back a little has spilled out on gender until windows and conservative, that in sight on video. Floors with 80 and higher provisli, but held on the exterior krkase, then international st st, and floors have become ssypatsya vseredinku, retracting beams of joists the outer frame, which whimsically twisted. And all of this on plan ssypalos in out a hole have founding, than there its have done, for example those same nuclear or termoyadernym charge of.

In general, until obrusheniyabyl a host hour time, to weaken frame.
Ah this in 1 and 2 towers, 7 the building obvalili on usual. Can, and there planned such movies, but that that matter not so.

------
Yes, misconception with nations still was, on fact it to be no relations not had, only diverted attention from of smoke from activate the thermite and cod are provisayuschikh joists.
Many wrote, that on fact there not boying he crashed, and what the rocket, likely there was all ??? boying, but a small, there heap such there is radio- controlled renovated storage old bombers, which YuSNAVI use in as a flying about targets.
With land his not tell from the apperance of from passenger, if correctly paint, but on video bad quality all the more.

Last edited by l2 (Sep 20 2015 08:08:39)

0

29

l2. Too zamorocheno, all your thought taken imagination. With so officially, all could go not so. And passed perfectly.

0

30

Judging by video with obrusheniyami, buildings started erode from above down, i.e. the lower part of was whole, while upper floors blew up one for other. Can whether underworld explosion give such effect?

Last edited by fyrahundra (Feb 24 2016 12:48:18)

0

31

#p39276,l2 wrote:

Nonsense all pro blinchatoe destruction.
First destroyed middle, more accurately Central frame, those the most 47 or 64 pillar, for example quietly melted them down those same termitom, with not expensive nano, and ordinary, and not on all the ground, and only the top of, where much of offices had been empty for, and can be was to do, that like it or. Molten steel not down, by heating and weakening those same beams the bottom, and in lift mines until basement, elevators not simply so Blipped out. Get back a little has spilled out on gender until windows and conservative, that in sight on video. Floors with 80 and higher provisli, but held on the exterior krkase, then international st st, and floors have become ssypatsya vseredinku, retracting beams of joists the outer frame, which whimsically twisted. And all of this on plan ssypalos in out a hole have founding, than there its have done, for example those same nuclear or termoyadernym charge of.


Not passes.
After lime "aircraft" and many later starters fire one upward mobility earned and unleashed group quietly leading themselves comrades, which silently and methodically pins passed on the exit. Group technical service further views. This there is on video from within chelovek towers. Here handling of a - Woman and conflagration

0

32

#p56362,горожанин wrote:

Don’t passes.
After lime "aircraft" and many later starters fire one upward mobility earned and unleashed group quietly leading themselves comrades, which silently and methodically pins passed on the exit. Group technical service further views.

First, there elevators not on entire levels were, were high-speed and short ordinary, their mines in different places.
Moreover, this group comrades quietly stopped working, because knew, that until breakdown still many minutes

Last edited by l2 (Feb 24 2016 21:53:17)

0

33

#p56416,l2 wrote:

First, there elevators not on entire levels were, were high-speed and short ordinary, their mines in different places.
Moreover, this group comrades could not only down, but and rise from basement


September 11, (9 / 11) "9 | 11" [CBS Version в переводе телеканала «Россия»]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQj8UnvC8Lo

With 42 :5 0. Marshal all 98 elevators buildings. One of them, with this group, suddenly earned.
Theoretically could and from basement, but in group all in the business - in suits, shirts,, uh, ties, women in dresses, sweatshirts and skirts. This are typical office workers.

Only now observed: In group not only man with bagpack, as least one still and in a hard hat,. Why open worker helmet?

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1456341339/9bb91c60/11614733.jpg

0

34

#p56361,fyrahundra wrote:

By all indications video with obrusheniyami, buildings started erode from above down, i.e. the lower part of was whole, while upper floors blew up one for other. Can whether underworld explosion give such effect?

Buildings destroyed conventional explosives, but before these them was changed structure. Nanotechnology don, which usual anonymously not understand and not see, the more in as a TVkartinki 100 pixels on diagonally.
First learn about fix roughly is faring speech, above than pochemuchit http://maxpark.com/community/2599/content/772242

0

35

#p56418,горожанин wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQj8UnvC8Lo
With 42 :5 0.
Only now observed: In group not only man with bagpack, as least one still and in a hard hat,. Why open worker helmet?

43 :4 3 - collaborators FEMA in helmets.
Have them same exercises were

"We profits, uh, in Monday, late on the evening and began to work in Tuesday on the morning; and only today received full opportunity process, uh, entire territory" -Tom Kenny (FEMA), in conversation with Dan Rather, reporter CBS 13 th September.

9/11 FEMA - Tom Kenney Interview CBS September 13, 2001 9_15pm (Rare Full)
9/11 CBS News September 13 2001 9 to 10 pm WUSA Special

16 :0 5 - "We profits in Monday, on the evening"
(In Monday, was 10 September)

0

36

#p56426,Dmitry" wrote:

43 :4 3 - collaborators FEMA in helmets.
Have them same exercises were


Can be and FEMA.
White shirt, black a tie, in right-wing drawn package, and he is moving together with a group of. Except this cozies, nothing not distinguishes his from office worker.

http://s7.postimg.org/pv4jgx50r/image.jpg

Although and without this a kid fitting in a hard hat, group from sole zarabotavshego elevator more than a strange.

0

37

Merely in Children (Guys), and nowhere not appeared version of, that all these steel sheds (all 3) alia and are gone under land in stance prepared mine? And dust was only disguises, for example. In this case although would understandable why so little the wreckage of the on the surface.

Last edited by sirius (Feb 28 2016 12:27:23)

0


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Demolition of World Trade Center for » Underworld a nuclear explosion