The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » History (she same Chronology of) » Map Ukraine

Map Ukraine

Posts 21 to 40 of 114

Dmitry" wrote:

Did you like it that maps written on Ukrainian language. Map under number 1742, immediately two dialect Ukrainian Ucranie and Ukraina.

This is need on-examine, was whether such Matth & # 228 ;us Seutter, indeed whether he was a cartographer ('maps), and indeed whether precisely THESE maps he'.

Wind wrote:

At this subject can be to speak forever! And, boys, believe me, will learn so much a new and interesting things. And "svidomye" Ukrainians in this all believe. Believe, that their language and history appropriated Qur were Russians. Of course such a bit, until still a bit, but if such "textbooks" will with kindergarten tends our children, army idiots will grow very quickly.

Here is can be ask? You same from of Kyiv?
You this the textbook read the? (Incidentally under pomaranchevykh remember? - Internally pomaranchevye his frightening've berated for prevents historical inaccuracies and lapses. Think only "svidomye" and've berated!)
And if read the words that terrible there such a discovered?
And can here is these 140tysyach years korobyat? Ah yes learning archaeology even on textbooks issued in the USSR, then not wrote "history people" (this magic show flub), wrote "history countries." Hope you to speak - Nah that to an ancient man on territory Ukraine emerged at all 500tys years? And 140tysyach is already a Neanderthal type.
That is why something I serve in Kyiv (where and you), child learn in school. And just for anyone Brad in which blame "svidomykh" my child not teaches? And I even found in really "Bandershtaddte" and never return there not stykalsya to me for Russian be labeled "moskalem" or something another.
Ashamed comrade Merlin talk essentially takiezhe as and "junta, foshizdy and anything."
But on expense language? And let us talk? (In sense not who what stole, in history origin?) Nu (on example Slaveno-united Ross army the Lexicon Pamvy Berindy?

Dmitry" wrote:

Did you like it that maps written on Ukrainian language. Map under number 1742, immediately two dialect Ukrainian Ucranie and Ukraina. The puzzle, then whether have Crane's, then whether have administration. Ukrainian music of course liked particularly.

Ucranie - this the German name, Ukraina - the Polish.
A. S. Pushkin frequency at all Ukraine.

+1

nikolay wrote:

you this the textbook read the?

The entire the textbook not read, enough was sound bite)

nikolay wrote:

"svidomye" and've berated!)

Because as themselves took the blinders off from napisanogo masterpiece.

nikolay wrote:

A can here is these 140tysyach years korobyat?

This figure me absolutely not frets (though can be to wage debate on this about, there is version of that we live years 300 just), I got frets from "Ukrainian people 140000let", not "to our Man of the on such something territory" is is called servants concepts, with unbelievably good servants precisely for "svidomykh" and in right time. On leisure witness the film "Window a penny of Overton", How easily similar podmenami from human do the non-human.

nikolay wrote:

A on expense language?

Imagine this is so, Revolution, Lenin, Lunacharsky upraschayut by the ancient-Russian language. Here same is happening delyozh empire. Ah, and so as law "divide and rule" no one not revisit it, occur "waves of language policies in Ukraine" in Russia also "reforms education." So here is from one people, language and (though dialects of course on the borders countries always were and will) alphabet broke a 3.

Last edited by Wind (Nov 25 2014 13:13:05)

nikolay wrote:

A. S. Pushkin frequency at all Ukraine.

In "Poltava", Netimer all for rhymes, as and have Shevchenko ("words to memorialize moji, Glavi moji.")

Let them folk kozakv
In Ukrayn vtayut -

(Perhaps - "Oe?a") although there same higher (and everywhere on Kobzaryu- Ukrana)

Pissed on Ukran
Na?oa mllo, not khotlo
At the on chuzhin.

Have the same Pushkin there is "essay history Ukraine", where goes

Sous le nom d'Ukra&#239 ;n e ou de Petite Russie l'on entend une grande &#233 ;t endue de terrain r&#233 ;u nie au colosse de la Russie et que comprend les gouvernements de Tchernigov, Kiov, Harkov, Poltava et Kamenetz-Podolsk.

Word "Ukraine" was then known, in the title the same 1774-Ukransko county of, for example.

Last edited by Val (Nov 25 2014 13:03:25)

And the Chinese say Wkrzanie (and)

Last edited by AVB (Nov 25 2014 13:44:07)

Wind wrote:

's a bodybuilder itself this is so, Revolution, Lenin, Lunacharsky upraschayut by the ancient-Russian language. Here same is happening delyozh empire. Ah, and so as law "divide and rule" no one not revisit it, occur "waves of language policies in Ukraine" in Russia also "reforms education." So here is from one people, language and (though dialects of course on the borders countries always were and will) alphabet broke a 3.

I.e. on your until Lenin and Lunacharsky all talked on drevneruskom language and rosiya and ukraina? Or I lead the not understood. And waves of language policies in Ukraine began only under Lenin's?

Wind wrote:

Ves the textbook not read, enough was sound bite)

Because as themselves took the blinders off from napisanogo masterpiece.

This figure me absolutely not frets (though can be to wage debate on this about, there is version of that we live years 300 just), I got frets from "Ukrainian people 140000let", not "to our Man of the on such something territory" is is called servants concepts, with unbelievably good servants precisely for "svidomykh" and in right time. On leisure witness the film "Window a penny of Overton", How easily similar podmenami from human do the non-human.

Imagine this is so, Revolution, Lenin, Lunacharsky upraschayut by the ancient-Russian language. Here same is happening delyozh empire. Ah, and so as law "divide and rule" no one not revisit it, occur "waves of language policies in Ukraine" in Russia also "reforms education." So here is from one people, language and (though dialects of course on the borders countries always were and will) alphabet broke a 3.

Edited Wind (Today 12 :13: 05)

1. Because as the textbook was Iranian previously under government "proFFessora" Yanukovych.
2. Ukrainian people this who? You have in passport in graph is worth nationality or simply "citizen Ukraine"? As and have Jew, Armenian, Russian? If Ukrainian people is simply citizens, without mentioning nationality, simply citizens individual slice territory planet Earth entitled Ukraine?
Practice waging (studying) history has remained from the USSR. If you remember history NARODOV the USSR began with Urartu, IFC Greek ????? -Bosporskogo realm, which were far through not were nor to the USSR, nor to Russia-Ukraine. Simply post-fact that some kind state were, some kind people lived, means and had influence on the USSR (in culturally -nu (izdeliyami apiece in museums).
3. The that you there write about fatal accident Lenin's, then 'hochet'sya ask what they simplified by the ancient-Russian language? You on it books that-whether are reading? Or all until revolution on it books read the? That-same you Peter acceptance forgotten? With his reform? I have aaaea was daughter priest, so that books on "staroslovyanskom" (as she told them) I began to read immediately after first class. So here is the difference between by the ancient-Russian and those Russian on which talked until revolution very much -mozhete in Parliamentary library revere -There's many books Russian Revolution of 1917 editions. And that exactly bisected the Bolsheviks? Contrary they understood that for eliminate mass illiteracy need on outset to increasingly malogramotnoe krestyanko-proletarskoe population acquired for starters form the letters -kotorym ROR their language, and only forth is very the general training on Russian language. This system many more effectively -nezheli would forced for example gruzina with childhood teach immediately Russian, bypassing the his native language.
Exactly Ukrainian whose was approved still long before revolution. First time same the entire the press and conscience has began under Skoropadskom -Which one were far through to Lenin and Bolsheviks of not concerned.

With by the ancient-Russian overreacted)) Sam: I thought with Peter start, but not diary deepen, so left. (Not about language wanted to to talk to the, but about describing)

nikolay wrote:

1. Because as the textbook was Iranian previously under government "proFFessora" Yanukovych.

Think herd incisions for 1 day? No matter what, modicum "Vveryod to a brighter future communism!", or "Ukraine-after World Go!"

nikolay wrote:

2. Ukrainian people this who?

This people living on territory Ukraine, 140,000 years ago being asked Ukraine or Russia, included Ukrainians, RFyan, SSSRyan being asked. Were tribes such something. Here is now no one she doesn't know that happens with Ukraine, if cracks, and already will in other borders, in this describing need to will replace Ukrainians on RFyan? On me so -Nonsense. Lived here 140,000 years ago tribes mumbo-jumbo, here is let they and live.

nikolay wrote:

And that exactly bisected the Bolsheviks?

I absolutely not against Bolshevik Party, have made they very many. But after the revolution appeared 15 republics, which successfully and farmhands have run away under the first same opportunities. Getmana UkrainePavlo Petrovych Skoropadsky without Lenin being asked would, as and Ukraine in its borders on todays day. Can he and wanted to do much for countries, but alas.
Also I for Ukraine, after all lived same, learned, worked. Why write such textbooks that continue to it to crack society.

Last edited by Wind (Nov 25 2014 15:41:23)

Wind wrote:

as and Ukraine in its borders on todays day.

What about the name and borders agree and name was another - RUS and borders were other. And here is what about the drevneruskogo language there is no. He and now there is, and had evolved to us virtually in unchanged. Ukraine and Belarus on offense says freely. And in other countries partly drevneruskiy language remained - Poland, the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Germany, Lithuania, Latvia and even many, Even England has in basis of drevneruskiy language. In glubinkakh Russia, too, on offense communicate, but this is considered bydlyachestvom, so same as in Ukraine and in Belarus.

+1

aligator wrote:

About name and borders agree and name was another - RUS and borders were other. And here is what about the drevneruskogo language there is no. He and now there is, and had evolved to us virtually in unchanged. Ukraine and Belarus on offense says freely. And in other countries partly drevneruskiy language remained - Poland, the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Germany, Lithuania, Latvia and even many, Even England has in basis of drevneruskiy language. In glubinkakh Russia, too, on offense communicate, but this is considered bydlyachestvom, so same as in Ukraine and in Belarus.

Agree! But this already different story. And than deeper dig, the more contradictions. Youth not knows the, that recent year(except basic breakthroughs," Khto not skache. And camping on D. "), that can be to talk about 100-year ago. I already not say about Vladimir Red Solnyshke, Russ under offense revived or this was the beginning of the end? Also not think, that somewhere now study bukvitsu, well if there is mugs on interests

Last edited by Wind (Nov 25 2014 16:35:45)

Wind wrote:

I Agree! But this already different story. And than deeper dig, the more contradictions. Youth not knows the, that recent year (except basic breakthroughs," Khto not skache. And camping on D. "), that can be to talk about 100-year ago. I already not say about Vladimir Red Solnyshke, Russ under offense revived or this was the beginning of the end? Also not think, that somewhere now study bukvitsu, well if there is mugs on interests

About "Khto not skache. 's wrong with RIGHT but you do need someone: Bouncin 'all
Mostly this morons!
Kyiv rus was country ruskikh citizens, and Russian lived precisely there. Now there is no such countries and ruskikh citizens there is no and language almost not remained, remained only Remembrance. And certainly to dlya nissan murano Kyiv rus no relations not has. So and is faring war here is already more two millennia between eeaaneie Russ and zhidomoskovskim overlooking. And began she then, when vladimir adopted zhidokhristianstvo. Here is such a parsley is obtained. Until now Russian've drugged zhiudeyami each other he'd whack how much is for good reason, abetted being thieves, killers and liars, which in enslaved have zhidonelyudi.

+1

aligator wrote:

Kyiv rus was country ruskikh citizens, and Russian lived precisely there.
So and is faring war here is already more two millennia between eeaaneie Russ and zhidomoskovskim overlooking.

What 2 thousands of years?
Moscow 634 year, modern in and a half times less.
How many years the most ancient map, on which The mayor of New Springfield tiny neselyonnyy point Kyiv?

For example this map https://www.raremaps.com/gallery/enlarge/39176 just 436 years, Kyiv in a range of provincial gorodishek. On icons indicate, Moscow and Constantinople much much bigger

For example this map https://www.raremaps.com/gallery/enlarge/31110 456 years and of Kyiv simply not there is.
For example this map https://www.raremaps.com/gallery/enlarge/25794 453 year, Kyiv emerges. However he not much bigger than to the appropriate, which there same near.

Or here is for example map https://www.raremaps.com/gallery/enlarge/36199 it not 2000, and just 338 years.
Near with Kyiv, Chernigiv, Churkass, Novgorod-Seversky, Przheyaslav (Pereyaslav-Khmelnitskiy), Ochakov, such same small as and Kyiv.
Kyiv is within area, which is called WOLYNIA and on fact that is its center. Surrounded Podoliey, Lithuania, Krymiey cross Tartariey, and Belgorod area, which then named severa. I.e. just 338 years ago, Kyiv was nothing. And with no touch the he was previously than something great?Just some who needs to was obschipat Russia, here is and have two choppers knows that.
What see "Kyiv Russ", if this balalaika wouldnthere is no nor on normal maps, nor even on fakes? Nebylo no Kievan Rus, this a literary, mythological the specter, coined in 19 century freaks who called themselves historians and were cradling money with power under any task.

Ancient map in 1,000 times much bigger, than ZhIVU historians, which were fabricating "concerning."

Dmitry" wrote:

~ Message from ~ Aligator::

Kyiv rus was country ruskikh citizens, and Russian lived precisely there.
So and is faring war here is already more two millennia between eeaaneie Russ and zhidomoskovskim overlooking.

What 2 thousands of years?
How many years the most ancient map, on which The mayor of New Springfield tiny neselyonnyy point Kyiv?

For example this map https://www.raremaps.com/gallery/enlarge/39176 just 436 years, Kyiv in a range of provincial gorodishek. On icons indicate, Moscow and Constantinople much much bigger

For example this map https://www.raremaps.com/gallery/enlarge/31110 456 years and of Kyiv simply not there is.
For example this map https://www.raremaps.com/gallery/enlarge/25794 453 year, Kyiv emerges. However he not much bigger than to the appropriate, which there same near.

Or here is for example map https://www.raremaps.com/gallery/enlarge/36199 it not 2000, and just 338 years.
Near with Kyiv, Chernigiv, Churkass, Novgorod-Seversky, Przheyaslav (Khmelnitskiy), Ochakov, such same small as and Kyiv.
Kyiv is within area, which is called WOLYNIA and on fact that is its center. Surrounded Podoliey, Lithuania, Krymiey cross Tartariey, and Belgorod area, which then named severa. I.e. just 338 years ago, Kyiv was nothing. And with no touch the he was previously than something great? Simply some who needs to was obschipat Russia, here is and have two choppers knows that.
What see "Kyiv Russ", if this balalaika wouldnthere is no nor on normal maps, nor even on fakes? Being asked no Kievan Rus, this a literary, mythological the specter, coined in 19 century freaks who called themselves historians and were cradling money with power under any task.

But as same prevents Arab mention of first? Hi,, with this faulty photogallery\ history to which us are disciplined're attached, utterly nothing not understandable, that was on fact, where was and when was and was whether at all. About Kievan Rus I agree this the term purely an armchair. But times we team historic and contiguous with it science to religion, how we can, at all, something to know certainly that was, and what not was even a hundred years ago, not to mention thousands of years, is obtained all can be rebut and put forward any even the most futuristic version of past. Would still all materials, excavation this all a catfish as well, modern replica, forgery, letopisi - most possibly false, maps drawn by the in qualify to, carbon reader analysis tool manipulation. Was whether at all ancient Greece or Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome, Constantinople, The ancient Russ and that means The ancient and if this all was in what sequence. All these Macedonian, Caesars, Attila, Svyatoslavy, Batyi, 1st, mamai can this only characters fiction novel? ^ ^

+1

Dmitry" wrote:

squaring the interpretation.

Dmitry" wrote:

just 436 years, Kyiv in a range of provincial gorodishek.

Because as the entire elite has removed in Moscow, and Kyiv became province.
"Word about shelf Igor", of course same, written in 1800m, but there, why something, there is no mention of Moscow, but there is mentioning about Kiev.

Last edited by Val (Dec 3 2014 16:13:24)

http://armycarus.do.am/ - an interesting anomalous glance on history from one Westerners.

Last edited by Eugeny (Dec 3 2014 17:34:51)

Dmitry" wrote:

what are the 2 thousands of years?
Near with Kyiv, Chernigiv, Churkass, Novgorod-Seversky, Przheyaslav (Pereyaslav-Khmelnitskiy), Ochakov, such same small as and Kyiv.
Kyiv is within area, which is called WOLYNIA and on fact that is its center. Surrounded Podoliey, Lithuania, Krymiey cross Tartariey, and Belgorod area, which then named severa. I.e. just 338 years ago, Kyiv was nothing. And with no touch the he was previously than something great? Simply some who needs to was obschipat Russia, here is and have two choppers knows that.
What see "Kyiv Russ", if this balalaika wouldnthere is no nor on normal maps, nor even on fakes? Being asked no Kievan Rus, this a literary, mythological the specter, coined in 19 century freaks who called themselves historians and were cradling money with power under any task.
Ancient map in 1,000 times much bigger, than ZhIVU historians, which were fabricating "concerning."

Dmitry"
I perfectly understand your disagreement, me personally, too, not quite pleased, that dlya much below of Kyiv), increasingly ??? this was capital our the homeland the USSR, in which we were born. But from songs words not played, dlya was its capital only the USSR. Here is map eeaaneie leave, Dated 390 year, i.e. 4-'s century. On it showed ostensibly Kiev princedom.
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/e0DGB.jpg
And this map Jerusalem the same period,, as see DanceServer.com.ua coincides).
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/iTWqb.jpg
In the time not was such mapmakers, which draw maps, as today or 300 years ago, so find in networks not perhaps. But they there is, there is and documents in spetsarkhivakh, and their very many, although much destroyed. Not can they increasingly to control, is fleeing sometimes the real 4-1-1. So for example broke a with "novel temporary years" Nestor. So We with you and know about existence of eeaaneie leave from Soviet school programs. Them had to its slide it, despite the capital company, otherwise forgery started climbing would from all joints and this remained at risk of forcible big challenges within the USSR. But they its was put into catch a glimpse and in skeleton shift here the form of.
And there very interesting facts there is.
To quote start, and there whom interestingly esteems:

, <...> ,

So start same Tale this.

After a Flood three sons Noah bisected land: Granted are hereby, Ham, Japheth. And second east AD: Persia, Bactria, even and until India in longitude, and in wide until Rinokorura, i.e. from the east and until south, and Syria, and median Empire until rivers Euphrates rivers, and Babylon, Korduna, assiriyane, are Mesopotamia, Arabia oldest, Elmais, India, Arabia Strong-, Kuliya, Kingdom of Commagene, the entire Phoenician civilization.

Khamu same second south: Egypt, Ethiopia, sosedyaschaya with India, and another Ethiopia, from which follows river it's Ethiopian Red, the current eastward, Thebes, Libya, sosedyaschaya with Kiriniey, Marmariya, Sirty, another Libya, category: History of Numidia, Masuriya, Mauritania, ?? contrary Ghadira bay. On the east same are the second-, Pamphylia, category: Pisidia, ancient mysia, ancient lycaonia, Phrygia in Greek mythology, Kamaliya Zahoor, category: Lycia, - Brown, Lida, another ancient mysia, ancient troad, ancient aeolis, Bithynia, Old Phrygia in Greek mythology. There same belong and islands some kind: Sardinia, Crete, Cyprus, and river Geona ,-called Neill.

Japheth same had the northern countries and Western: Medea (titular see), Albania, Armenia Small and the Great, today, paphlagonia in the middle ages, New, Kolkheti 1913, le Bosphore Cimmerien, meoty, derevi, Sarmatian, tavriane, Scythia, Thracians, Macedonia, Dalmatia, molossy, and, category: Locris, Peleniya, called also the Peloponnese, Arcadia, Epirus (periphery), borders, Slavs, Lukhitiya, Adriakiya, Adriatic Sea. Had and islands: Britain, Sicily, Euboea (, Rhodes, Chios, lesbo, Kiefer, Zakynthos Town, it to you, Ithaca, Corfu, part of Asia ,-called category: Ionia, and river Tigris, the current between media (empire) and Babylon reference; until Pont of an sea, north, these, Dniester, and Kavkasiyskie mountains, i.e. Vengerskie, and made there, say, until the most of Dnepr, and other rivers: Desna river, Pripyat, Izyaslavl, Volkhov, Volga, which flowing eastward in part of Simovu. In Iafetovoy same parts of home to rus, Chud and prevents peoples: A Merjan, muroma, the entire, Mordva, zavolochskaya Chud, Perm, pechera, exploiters, Ugra River (Oka), Batlle, zimigola, kors, letgola, dukes of. Poles same and Prussians, and Chud sit near sea varyags (Vikings). On this same the sea sit Varyags: Hence to the east until limits tents Sim, sit by the same the sea and to west until land Naberezhnaya and Voloshskoy.

Progeny Japheth also: Varyags, the Swedes, modern, Goths, rus, the angles, galichane, volokhi, Romans, Germans, korlyazi, of King, fryagi and other, they adjoins in the west to southern countries and sosedyat with stone Khamovym.

Granted are hereby same, and Ham and Japheth, by dividing land and IRC draw, to not to intercede no one in cup of tea brother, lived every in his parts of. And was a flat people. And when have multiplied people on earth, then Asian they create pillar until the sky in days Nektana and Falek. And gathered on place field Senaar build pillar until the sky and about him city Babylon; and built pillar the forty years, and not completed was. And gone central God to see city and pillar, and said central: This species am uniform and language am uniform. And mixed God peoples, and separated on seventy and two people, and scattered the across earth. On of same peoples God pulled great destroyed the pillar; and there is the remnants of his between-Assyrian Empire and Babylon reference, and have in levels and in wide 5433 the elbow, and many years persist these the remnants of.

On erosion of the same pillars and on division peoples adopted sons Sim eastern countries, and sons Hama by southern countries. Iafetovy same sons adopted westward and the northern countries. From these same seventy and two peoples occurred and people was mentioned, from tribe Japheth so-called noriki, which and there is Slavs.
http://www.pushkinskijdom.ru/Default.aspx?tabid=4869

And this incidentally those the most golden tablets :D
http://ufo-new.ru/uploads/posts/2010-05/1274422095_38501288_1232566955_etruscospyrgimg.jpg

Agilator, and that do you say what about the Army Karusov and this glance on history, in including and Ukraine: http://armycarus.do.am/ From by Oleksandra Roman.

Eugeny wrote:

http://armycarus.do.am/ - an interesting anomalous glance on history from one Westerners.

Eugeny wrote:

in including and Ukraine: http://armycarus.do.am/ From by Oleksandra Roman.

Everyone so and was.
Sense move (komkat) history and conjuring up any something karusov?
Pushkin with Lermontov lived on 40 years later, than us tell! But falsifiers of a not your competition and timing of the us forgery (the pre-mortems publications Pushkin and luckily), datiruya their 1828, 1829, 1830, 1832. 1840 years.
And at all, Pushkin - this Clarke Kennedy, and poems he wrote under these pseudonym in free from aieio?ee time.
http://armycarus.do.am/Statyi/Soldaty31/soldaty482.jpg
Here a portraitist either "Shiller wrong" either Clarke of make up now
http://kultur-online.net/files/architecture/Aleksandr-Pushkin.jpg

Last edited by Val (Dec 4 2014 13:48:45)

Eugeny wrote:

Agilator, and that do you say what about the Army Karusov and this glance on history, in including and Ukraine: http://armycarus.do.am/ From by Oleksandra Roman.

Ah, that can be said it's poppy, with ryushikami, with we ate at McDonald's increasingly, as need to. And what you from feminists expected, have them Eternal struggle and revolution in anybody, increasingly are fighting for its independence. Only from whom and from what this they not know. And that would was any sense with they struggle, then are fighting they against all and just. Chief enemy this men, secondary - women. Them on't care against whom, importantly that would enemy applied quietly to a man, if dog not bark on his owner or cat his not clawing at, then these animals automatically - enemies. So they and live feminists these.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » History (she same Chronology of) » Map Ukraine