The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » History (she same Chronology of) » Construction of History

Construction of History

Posts 41 to 60 of 389

nikolay wrote:

Nebylo in the time there no deserts. Territory was are fertile, with good meadows - Where's proizrastalo many specific plant species on which later during Hellenism and Roman empire Jews did a good business selling for aromas for churches, spices and perfume for dam of higher society (even helpfully these goods there is in Bible). Near was Arabia, guess as named in absent? Here is precisely - "Happy Arabia" -There's, too, was many steppes-meadows and forests (experiments persisted their the remnants of). If you remember episode with Bible where Jewish intelligence extracted wine harvesting and were amazed immutable Grosne (river).
But ranging with 4veka our era climate began change on tanks -rimskie cities in sowing. Africa are beginning will fall - witness tourist booklets -sploshnye holiday villas with baths, swimming pools and mozaicheskimi the sexes. Peak herself on 6 age -otsyuda and Arab conquest of-settlement.
Then in 12 century occurred Neviah vsezemnaya drought the marriage deserts have become such as they there is now.

Interestingly in persistent language
Desert - (1) is much;
(2) the barren, a desert;
(3) to leave, leave, desert your ranks.
Dessert - dessert, sweet.
Something here Heike is buried, almost same assessment words, and sense so.
Many deserts man-made. People doubly trees, 've tunnelled their channels, wind tookk fruitful tier and brings sand. On Aral for example or selva Latin American - cover layer 0, increasingly in plants.
Outcome - people have turned dessert in desert (1) and with their feet made there desert (3) :D

Dmitry" wrote:

search for take advantage of not fate? At all not understand what people to Torentam've grown to care, what you there need to something.

Simply habit seek on tested resources. Plus to everything, when before the speed betting with your social network was a small - pump accounted for very long, with pure intuition, pro online views I at all I'll shut up. So the trackers are in this terms of very political willingness. And content was're awash, to download his whole sbornikami, rang the entire disk on terabytes low--as only dokumentalkami. WordPad virtually not someone flipped a switch, downloading resisted day running all.

Yutup emerged shortly before, as I poklyuchil staff. I his portraying moderation as storage facility rollers with many practical jokes until recently.

A new the chronology there is on yutupe, the quality of truth it's a lousy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmH-7aJL … G3QPQugVuZ
There is sensationally in the form of lectures, interview, yes many what there is. Who searching for, the always will find. Simply like download our picture, and I all deleted with phones.

I fundamentally not believe tuned, camping on K. For shootings always need money, and hence a simple a consequence - times the film wash their hands, means there is what the goal. Another matter, when that the says am type Kungurova, Saalya, Kuptsova and camping on D.

Cannon wrote:

I fundamentally not believe tuned, camping on K. For shootings always need money, and hence a simple a consequence - times the film wash their hands, means there is what the goal. Another matter, when that the says am type Kungurova, Saalya, Kuptsova and camping on D.

Merchants me seems interested as a techie or a, but global conclusions me his not like.
Kungurov simply he struck in konpirologiyu, as me seems, particularly not watched his. Competent things there is, but their little.
Saalya not watched, not listened to.

I at all he launched with Sklyarova :D, was in initially. Now. Maybe, you the us on such muyne reassess gonna spend.

Last edited by Goodwin (Feb 22 2015 01:10:04)

Goodwin wrote:

merchants me seems interested as a techie or a, but global conclusions me his not like (Today 2 :10: 04)

The main his out a message, that our country not in able themselves feed, and this importantly, production food this and there is with start-up capital. T. E. Have us perhaps only centralized distribution of. And capitalism in principle'm flawed, camping on K. He will end ordinary hunger. And except this he has proven time when was written bible, based on using silver content, and this have 18 or 19 age. Silver coin coins in principle not was and could not be 2 thousands of years ago and even 500 years ago their could not be and this obstoyatelsto he dolkazal automobile.

Goodwin wrote:

Kungurov simply he struck in konpirologiyu, as me seems, particularly not watched his. Competent things there is, but their little.
(Today 2 :10: 04)

Not would argue, his analysis past is based on technical opportunities, as progress, so and events and judging by from this he proves, that increasingly us said much messed up. Naturally he not gives picture past, he simply says, that this is not perhaps, then not perhaps in those conditions which ostensibly were on the very moment. Except other things, dismal from nuclear bombings he has found a great many across our planet and this it seems on truth. T. E. He simply shows lies official history. Rudely speaking blacksmith not in able to do cylinder paravoza with all the compression rings this vysokotochnoe production, which little than different from production reversing. The same method he analyzes for example Borodinskuyu battle, camping on E. With numbers fighters they physically not in able will occupy on the field battlefield, and against Napoleonic army so same physically impossible plodding until Moscow. This deal he views simply with hand ensure on march. What here anyways conspiracy theories.

Last edited by Cannon (Feb 22 2015 12:24:40)

Blessed are you who are poor, spirit of great, for inherit the kingdom heavenly.

Video deleted under spoiler.

Last edited by Cannon (Feb 22 2015 16:59:03)

+1

In any case, historical reason that countries, cities has some connected cases, confuse us so. Linguistic, political motives look unpersuasive. That we have today? Thousands of carte with different titles being added and as a consequence - entanglement geographical position, national infighting, culturally-religious infighting. And continue to be confused, to change name, move borders. Now "world famous tower" New Russia (region) and through 100 years will disputes than previously this territory was and whom naselyalas.

+1

Flint wrote:

:

Interestingly in persistent language
Desert - (1) is much;
(2) the barren, a desert;
(3) to leave, leave, desert your ranks.
Dessert - dessert, sweet.
Something here Heike is buried, almost same assessment words, and sense so.
Many deserts man-made. People doubly trees, 've tunnelled their channels, wind tookk fruitful tier and brings sand. On Aral for example or selva Latin American - cover layer 0, increasingly in plants.
Outcome - people have turned dessert in desert (1) and with their feet made there desert (3) :D

Here is still in English language:
"Chamomile": Camomile - read verbatim "whom Zentiva". Before on Russias speculating went on camomiles "whom Zentiva")
Coincidence? No! 98% words have roots Russian language. This has proven
Dragunkin A. But (philologists, the author unique theory studying persistent. Language for a few days). I still times might be certain in genesis conclusions A. T. Fomenko-G. W. Nosovsky) on them.

+1

playof wrote:

That still in English language:
"Chamomile": Camomile - read verbatim "whom Zentiva". Before the John speculating went on camomiles "whom Zentiva")
Dragunkin A. But (philologists, the author unique theory studying persistent. Language for a few days). I still times might be certain in genesis conclusions A. T. Fomenko-G. W. Nosovsky) on them.

I remember on Latin khamomile - chamomile.
"No one not trust." ((With) Mueller).
On Nosovskomu: Russ - Earth and under this "theory" it's a heck of financing, that as least disquieting.
What about the languages: Sinyukov proves, that basis all languages Jewish.
What about the podlogov in history and their real causes well writes users.

Flint wrote:

:: Message from: Playof::

Here is still in English language:
"Chamomile": Camomile - read verbatim "whom Zentiva". Before on Russias speculating went on camomiles "whom Zentiva")

I remember on Latin khamomile - chamomile.
"No one not trust." ((With) Mueller).
On Nosovskomu: Russ - Earth and under this "theory" it's a heck of financing, that as least disquieting.
What about the languages: Sinyukov proves, that basis all languages Jewish.
What about the podlogov in history and their real causes well writes users.

Fomenko A. T. Works already long (70s), and he launched he without any either financing. Deal not in is, that would find itself "theory" justify his greatness, and in is that this theory already impossible keep. Metodadi mathematical statistics proven, that Russian language - this Proto-language (at least all European languages, including Latin. And Dragunkin A. BC Has exposed even methods create languages-daughters.
To example:
s-crew - chickens-by the;
s-kate - cat-the words;
s-butiful - small-Interwiev, small-ish
s-pare nstitutom-ch, save;
s-plash sough of;
s-tare tar-aschitsya;
s-trap - tryap-pay;
s-wear - for-faiths-feeble = swear that promise to

Only in Russian language there is roots words, from which are being created entire "bushes" odnokorennykh words, built on logic.

+1

playof wrote:

Only in Russian language exist roots words, from which are being created entire "bushes" odnokorennykh words, built on logic.

what there is no in most European languages, including Latin (that puts questioning assertion about prazyke).
That same, As long as rule (or logic) on example parts of words "ball pit" (have nicknames - something provided with round), what the link between notions such words, as: Bolt, pain, more, the fireball would, a chump, quagmire, chatting / a chatterbox.
Or "goal": Head, voice, naked, tibia, dove, blue, stuffed cabbage, golavl / golovl / goloven, the shank.
Still on expense prazyka European languages

Hungarian language. In Hungarian 35 case (language) or forms of nouns at the same time. One thing only this already is placing in Hungarian in list the most complex for studying languages. In Hungarian many eksperssivykh corresponding words, many suffiksov. A large number of vowel sounds did and the, as they spoken (deeply in toothache) make this language complex for pronunciation. You it will take more effort for studying and sustain this language on respectable level, than for many other languages.

installing language. In Estonian very hard system case (language). Ablative this http class, which affects behavior words in proposal. In Estonian 12 case (language), this in two times more than in many Slavic languages. Except this, in it many exceptions from rules, many words can does several different concepts.

Basque language. In it 24 examples. He applies to agglutination (linguistics) languages, i.e., in it are used suffixes, consoles and infiksy for education new words. This rather synthetic language, not an analytical. In other words, in language to mark the ties between words are used padezhnye the end of the. In it changing not only ending the verb, but and the beginning. In addition to ordinary nakloneniyam e.g. languages in basksom there is some other mood (for example, potential). In language complex system the designation is subject, direct and indirect additions and all they are part of verb.

Val wrote:

A on expense prazyka European languages

And can different linguistic groups (baltskaya, German, criteria, Finno-Ugric) initially meant not peoples, and specialization? T. E. German language enjoyed, uh, tech nerd (as enhanced by the CART unit now the English, he same German). Finno-ugorskim utriruya, singers. Slavic estevoznateli and camping on D.?

minak wrote:

A can different linguistic groups (baltskaya, German, criteria, Finno-Ugric) initially meant not peoples, and specialization? T. E. German language enjoyed, uh, tech nerd (as enhanced by the CART unit now the English, he same German). Finno-ugorskim utriruya, singers. Slavic estevoznateli and camping on D.?

? Language should be element of unification people, not-. But this is so, can be argue.
Suppose. Here is there is guilds miners,, states. The, forest rangers, farmers, Seljucks' influence declined. And they suddenly qualified communicate on into a only vnutrigildiyskom language (suppose, for a holiday). Communicate. And far will to do with my ore and coal miners? Where this ore and coal will borrow smiths? Clearly miners with the blacksmiths must communicate although would on bazovom (general) language. So same and with all the rest the guilds.

Val, and can Proto-language ( and was language most communication? T. E. Unambiguously, that all Slavic languages occurred from common praslavyanskogo, but as explain the availability of other linguistic groups in Europe?! Languages something different and on level complexity (expressiveness), and on understand basic notices, and on a comprehensive (English, for example, me appears more convenient for computers, than was mentioned).

Not know far), can here use to anyone.
they original research of civilizational process

The seekers world arrangement, alternative history, a new of chronology, of civilizational development and private interesting issues, references to appropriate resources. Raznokalibernost should not bit confusing: Everywhere can be find rational grain, somewhere more, somewhere less.

tort5 wrote:

location about casting, in a box. Depicts elementary analysis bricks assistants means. Poligonalnaya the setting made by sec. Chusovoe 140 kilometers from Ekaterinburg.

Have these guys still interesting video there is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwpbGaGg … 2765072645
Where they stones any valuable from Baalbeka they--they--, again zameshivayut and they cast product. Thought that with organic chemistry will dear powder, but and with water skhvatilos. Have them logical reasoning pro doesn pillar in time you and other doctoral. But, Hi,, despite logic, they all on ancient Atlantes allege: "Technology remained ?? since the Atlantes and until our days" (with).

+1

avkvadrate wrote:

Where is they stones any valuable from Baalbeka they--they--, again zameshivayut and they cast product. Thought that with organic chemistry will dear powder, but and with water skhvatilos.

Question and it's a discrepancy on prosmotrennomu:
- how many need "meat jelly" (enough a dense and volumetric, to he not safe warped, not to mention, to not has broken up just under act of gravity liquid still bricks) for, suppose, such a-style?

Spoiler

http://lah.ru/expedition/sl2009/10-baalbek/ba03.jpghttp://lah.ru/expedition/sl2009/10-baalbek/ba02.jpg

- (let us to believe author rollers, that he did so, as showed, no impurities not inscription, only shingle) color absorbed-style several different from original intention. Perhaps, polishing gave would ensured color, but cost would show color absorbed "stone" in break, and, cause very for inspiring light various shades such (photo) stones?

Val wrote:

The subject and it's a discrepancy on prosmotrennomu:
- how many need "meat jelly" (enough a dense and volumetric, to he not safe warped, not to mention, to not has broken up just under act of gravity liquid still bricks) for, suppose, such a-style?

Here there is no steep patterns and such a bloc "jellied chicken" not need. For healthy blocs either LFSF, either already doesn blocks for constructional formwork are used.
"Kholodtsy" the authors video promote as form of for patterns and camping on P.
I at all think without "kholodtsov" to mold can be and until firmness not on the product, process his manually.
Colored products as option moisture not withered + an equal the surface Silicon forms gave just glistens, but I would himself in response to this said "not very convincingly)."
There is you have in VK account? Let us ask have them?
https://vk.com/ifk2tv

wrote:

And as has ever managed increasingly hide, after all this hundreds of workers?

and no one and not tried to nothing hide!
Contrary, on the scene sought all those, whom this species activities was on psyche and oio (ah and as option on direction "in paper the form of")
Was worked mass and of thermal mass
And these two masses in strain resisted teachings (probing) about the "sense life" (each group its), with all stemming
Worked most part it came easy for easily, so as they in obnulenii (rejuvenation) had supply zombotarakanov from previous "plan"
Of thermal mass same was in rate even until zero out the, but Following time spy identical to the worked most part
Losing over time knowledge about Kerry in the past, lest not have dirt squad (though dirt little than would helped :D presumably trump conjures plan)

oops, yes, even were "the main both groups"
but about them at all not makes sense rethink
What the difference who runs those, that can be zeroizing under our desire in any moment?
Under this not spending noresources!

no - means absolutely no!
On conventionally defined illness seems beside imprinte - nor the nerve, nor phys forces, nor as investments s forces, nor, nor, nor.

Last edited by AVB (Apr 20 2015 15:33:25)

From the matrix: already French guvernantov

How known, in nineteenth century every brands themselves Russian a nobleman should was well speak French. Say, dekabrist Aleksey Petrovich, Count Bestuzhev-Ryumin asked czar about opportunities respond before the court on French, so as la Russe spoke khuevovato. (Tsar sent category: Decembrists in the ass.)
So here is. All children must were teach language guvernanty. And their should was be many. Question: Where their memoirs? There is whether any a lucky guy, which had would in ten different families, returned home and wrote memoirs about life in a faraway Russia?

Made there same: Grotto

If to believe books, our ancestors lived in caves, where women prepared food and; raised children, and men left the side of the farmsteads on a mammoth.

Here is read I this all, read, and arises question: And where, fuck, our ancestors found so much caves, to in them settled? I a fuckload curiously seats on light of visited, but cave - this always rare event. Even today there tourists drive, because cave - this unique, rare, from ??? ?? ? ? ??? cross national boundaries, romantic event.

Where dug up so much caves Australopithecus and cro-magnon man, to the entire species there had been settled? And where these caves today?

The Koran, too, says about caves, as and mentioning in bibilii.

caves (Household 19 :3 0). Judea at all izobilovala caves and they have served part of for interim of residence, and part of, as seats of clandestine havens, as well as and for burial deceased (Household 19 :3 0, Naves 10 :1 6, Court 6 :2,: Books of Samuel 13 :6, 22 :1, 2, 24 :3, 2Tsar 23 :1 3, 3Tsar 18 :4, 19 :9, generation 11 :3 8, Household 23 :1 7,19, 49 :2 9, TUIT 11 :3 8). They have served especially safe a sanctuary during earthquakes, even in the newest time, as for example in 1837 year. Likely, for this goal they have served and have Jews (the So 2 :1 0-21). So known cave Makhpella operate as the place burial for Abraham and some other Patriarchs. In Valley Iosafatovoy is many funeral caves, equal way many caves was perched and in neighborhood makes. Many of caves upper Egypts were delicately are decorated with painting and skulpturoyu. Ancient The Egyptians do girls drop out their religious celebrations Isida and Osiris in caves, as well as and admirers have sun performed only in caves their idolopoklonnicheskie customs have. Homes in Petre have served caves or natural or - everything sculpted in the rocks, which and hitherto still excite eyebrows travelers. Some of caves Palestine were enormous sizes, so for example cave Adollamskaya LODGE a spacious living asylum more than for 400 man (: Books of Samuel 22 :2), cave Engeddi - for 600 man, which not were even recently spotted Saul, when he strategically (: Books of Samuel 24 :3 -4). Many of hitherto existing caves in Palestine differ between a giant rarely two seeds. In Svyasch. Word is mentioned about many remarkable caves, as for example Adollamskaya, Engeddi, Makkeda and others. The natives countries hitherto show greater part of of them travelers. Cave, in that has left Lot (Household 19 :3 0), can be there is the kind the most, that hitherto can be to see on Southeast extremity Dead sea. Cave Makhpelly is below mosque Haram in Hebron. In desert Engeddi hitherto still can be to see many caves, across likelihood serving secret a sanctuary for David and his warriors, as and currently they serve a crack house for various criminals and barons; in caves report shepherds with herds. In a cave occurrence was born himself central Jesus Christ (Leninogorsk 2 :7). In times of ostracism of here sent Worship Service (2Mak 10 :6, generation 11 :3 8). Especially in times of ostracism of on this caves were a sanctuary for believers. Here fulsome society troglodyte and pustynnozhiteley; here osnovalis then many significant personalities (monasteries. These are were in Syria, Egypt, Palestine, on Sinai and others.

the Koran begins not better, than began himself Muhammad. The first revelation Muhammad became his fiasco. To not inflict damage historical West Islam, let do this the first Muslims.

Start with, that Allah should was say its the first Chinese appeal in inaugural parts of the Koran. But thiss jewel is not in the first chapter. His there is no even among first fifty mail the Koran. It takoe almost in late books.

Stress 96 (elemental shade that had): Read it! In the name of God your, which has created human from bunch. Up on the! And central your schedreyshiy, which has taught then, has taught human what he not knew.

This he a foundation moment birth Islam. Colloquial use brutal spirit, showing vague the text, opens themselves Muhannad and this all, that we have.

Why vseznayuschee the deity demanded from of an illiterate human reading? Why some spirit says, that man created from blood bunch, when this not so? If nekkiy spirit of has taught then, which man not knew where this kalam?

This not too a welcome the beginning of for religion, polonivshey billion souls. Should be convincing explanation, but the Koran not makes no attempts explain nature of this meeting or significance first treatment.

However there is mass credible interpretation relatively moreover, that happened the at night. Let us we will address first to Buhari, in his Book of Revelation we find hadith, narrated by Ayshoy, infant wife Muhammad, daughters Abu Bekr first Islamic. Aisha must was be knowledge about this case.

The Beginning of divine inspiration has come to Messenger Allah in the form of sleep, who was is brightest globe. Muhammad liked an undisturbed in a cave HIRA Birmingham. Muhammad told, as an angel came to him and demanded, to he read. Muhammad responded: Re I not becomes to read . Then an angel squeezed me so heavily, that I almost could not this learn. He grapes me and demanded, to I read. I responded, that not becomes to read. An angel again squeezed me so heavily, that I almost could not this learn and again demanded, to I read, but I responded: Re I not becomes to read and not know, that to read?with ate behind this he squeezed me in third time and said: Re Read it! In the name of God yours, which has created human from bunch. Up on the! And central your schedreyshiy .

When Muhammad has come back home his neck and shoulders were shaking, and heart of strongly was beating. He came to Khadizhe and has cried: Re Cover me! Cover him, cover me!She she sheltered his and has become wait, when his fear will weaken. He said: Re Oh Khadija, that the not so with me! I fear, that something a terrible happened with me!Khadija answered: Re Never! Swear to distinction, never II not's going to embarrass you.
(Saheeh Buhari: Book 1, hadith 3, told Aisha)

Name of Allah not mentioned in the first chapter the Koran. God Muhammad remains ring for first 17 fringes revelations the Koran. When same He finally mentioned, then His name of it turns out Al-Rachman. Curiously, that this dramatic economic hadith uses, kind the Koran says., name of Allah. Curiously and the, that wife Muhammad, the infidel, Khadija, vows distinction deity pagan Arabs, whose Stone idol stood in Kaaba there. Aisha, povedavshaya this hadith, not uncovered the his in during long after death Muhammad, until name of Al-Rachman not was been included in characteristics Allah.

Explanations, crisis engulfed the at night, are controversial. This poorly, because applies to point extinguish Islam. Anticommunism events occurred not 2-4 thousands of years until our era, and in 610 year. These contradictions are forcing us recognize, that increasingly Islamic sacred Writ, perhaps, was preserved similarly through oral tradition. If same these memories not reliable, then on than same then be based?

Second version first revelations we find have authoritative.

Aisha reported: Civic participation was costly Muhannad, he was accustomed an undisturbed in a cave HIRA Birmingham, where practised Takhannut (pagan rite of passage, executable in Ramadan) in for of multiple nights before returning to Khadizhe, to take provisions for a new a, until the truth not hath descended forth on him, when he was in a cave. The first form of revelations was true vision in dream. He not saw nothing, but this time come as the first expression of dawn.

An angel came and said me: Up on the, on that he responded: I ignorant that he. Apostle continued: He grabbed me and squeezed, so, that me became muddling through. He had let me and said: Up on the. I said: I ignorant that he.

This nightmare pool goes on, until hadith not comes to the premier:

Muhammad, you the Messenger of (that not quite consistent with bones of previous lines for). Muhammad continued: I stood, but fell on its knees and's first crawl occupies, my shoulders were shaking. I came to Khadizhe and said: Wrap up me! When fear left me, he again came me and said: Muhammad, you the Messenger of Allah. Muhammad continued: I thought run, not down with cliff, but he show up me, when I thought about this, and said: I Jibril, and you the Messenger of. Then he said: Up on the! I said: That to read? He grabbed me and squeezed three times. I feared for their lives. He said: Hail, because Allah never will close you disgrace.
(Saheeh Musulim, book 1, hadith at, told Aisha)

Noting substantial differences between these versions, I want focus on the most accusatory details. In the first version of unknown spirit of slightly not deprived Muhammad life. In the second someone, named Djbril, the main obstacles preventing suicide Muhammad. In the third Jibril mentioned again, but not emerges, until Muhammad not abating in bed Khadizhy.

The Koran says nothing relatively Jibril during the first twelve years mission Muhammad! The Koran speaks out about this before the first for in tribe, which is 91-oops second! Because Muhammad argues, that Jibril source of his revelations, then these nesoglasovaniya undermine to him trust.

Now let us consider the most has version of first revelations Islam, she colorfully is described in biography Muhammad, written Ibn ltzik, assembled by on a hundred years before other sources.

Aisha told: When Allah was willing to honor Muhammad, then the first sign prophecy was vision, striking as day, screen shown him in dream. He more just liked civic participation. When he has fled Mecca, and when have him being asked was homes, every stumbling and tree, past which he anodyne, talked: The world you, of Apostle of Allah. Muhammad continued, but not saw nothing, except trees and of stones. He continued to see and to hear weird things, until this wanted to Allah. Then Jibril came to him with gift charity from Allah (in the form of strangling victims is), in the time when he was in a cave HIRA Birmingham in month Ramadan. Apostle prayed in seaside resort of Beidaihe in HIRA Birmingham every year within a month, practising Takhannut, this was tradition leaders of the Quraish in days the birth (camping on E., Islamic post Ramadan has pagan origins). Takhannut religious worship (pagan idols). After prayer in seaside resort of Beidaihe, he I walkedaround around Kaaba there seven times (camping on E., central Footbal Hadj also has pagan origins).
(Ibn Ishaq, sec. 105)

Muhammad went to to HIRA Birmingham with family. When came night, Jibril has brought him team Allah. He came me, when I slept said of Apostle of: With from brocade, on which were what the the writing and said: Up on the. I said: That to read? He squeezed me so heavily, that I was close to death. Then he had let me and said: Up on the! This has repeated twice, on latest legs I asked: That should I to read?, only to liberate themselves from him, to he stopped nip me. He said: Read it! In the name of God your, which has created human from bunch. Up on the! And central your schedreyshiy, which has taught then. Then an illiterate man said: And so I read this and he receded from me. I reawakened became sleep. These words were codified on my heart of.
(Ibn Ishaq, sec. 106)

Ibn Ishaq leads words Muhammad:

No one of creations Allah not was more Love thy me, than ekstaticheskiy poet or a man possessed devil people. I thought: Sorrow me, I a man possessed poet Worst thing, which can happen with a man or woman be that devil. They lose entire simple decency.

To his dignity, Muhammad acknowledged its obsession with. But to its shame, he Killed millions of souls together with his own.

I'll go up to the top mountains and'll throw myself down, that kill themselves and to gain rest
(Ibn Ishaq, s.106)

These are feelings, ovladevshie Muhammed after of horrifying communication with the spirit of dark caves. Muhammad became mutiny devil. He desired end with lives, but Great Satan not allowed this. Great Satan had big plans relatively his the prophet.

When I rose on mountain, to kill themselves, I heard voice: Muhammad, you of Apostle of Allah. I raised head, to watch on aid and saw Jibril in image human, his its feet trajectory rested about horizon.
(Ibn Ishaq, s.106)

Muhammad said: A good dream from Allah, and set a bad dream from trevela
(Saheeh Buhari, book 54, hadith 513, told Abu Katada)

On own their political leanings Muhammad, his dream was bad nightmare.

I stood, closely looking on him, and this have to be distracted by me from suicide. I could not move. Khadija sent people on the search. I returned to Khadizhe and sat near. She said: O Abu al-Gasim, where you was? I said: Sorrow me! I a man possessed! She said: I can find the money asylum in Allah from this, Abu al-Gasim. Allah not threatened both would you on this path. This not can be, my expensive. Perhaps, you saw something. Yes, I saw, said I. I told it about how, that saw. She said: Hail, son my uncle, and whether paddles. Swear to Meanwhile, in Class the hands of soul Khadizhy, I hope, that you then become a prophet for these people.
(Ibn Ishaq, s.106)

So a civilian a favorable plan prophecy.

Khadija I'm dressed, and went to his nothing Varake bin Nufalyu (Hanifa an-Nu'man), who was a Christian. He read sacred the Book and studied under those who was following Torah and canonical gospels.

Tabari gives some additional strokes:

He went to Khadizhe and said: I think, that I gone mad. There is no, I swear to distinction, told she: Your God never will make you this. You never did of evil. Khadija went to Varake and told him about how, that happened. He said: If what you told is true, then your husband the Prophet. After this Jibril not despaired to him some time and Khadija told: I think, that your God were you.
(Tabari, VI :7 0)

Here is description of still one version of:

In the early an almost prophetic mission envoy, usually, annually pursued a month in religious seaside resort of Beidaihe in HIRA Birmingham. This was part of practice Takhannut, that practitioner tribe Kurajsh in times of dzhailii (era the birth). Takhannut means samoopravdanie.
(Tabari, VI :7 0)

It turns out, during the emergence of terrible spirit in a cave HIRA Birmingham, Muhammad practised pagan mystical rite of passage Takhannut. So, during pagan a ritual of, a civilian Islam.

Than more we legacy in events, associated with tracing Islam, those grimmer impression. We know, that Muhammad was like a hermit, predpochitavshim civic participation. As idolopoklonnikom, he practised pagan rite of passage Takhannut, ritual fasting and meditation in for holy pagan month Ramadan. He prolonged disappointment in a cave for mysterious Awakening. Ultimately, in a result intense mystical practice, on him descended spirit and he became that these spirit of.

Disputes about up on the or tell me interesting since by themselves. Modern Muslims, in an attempt solve obvious problem, why the all-knowing spirit of required from of an illiterate human reading, explain, that this word, in fact, means tell me. But this even worse, because Muhammad should was to answer, that not knows, that tell. A novel the word retribution , from which is happening the Koran, initially been the mouthpiece used by the Syrian Christians, to mark the deliver homilies, not reading. Even Arab expression of ma akrau can imply: I cannot to read or that me to read? But this still question, because Muhannad not gave no the scroll's for reading.

NeoQB discussing more than dark an introductory appeal Allah, turn to to the heroic account Muhammad. According to all tolkovaniyam, he feared demons. Imagine, that you only that began to month Ramadan and sit in dark a cave with goal communication with the world spirits, and every recent scares you to death. In the most early versions Muhammad portrayed so distracted, that wants to commit suicide. Muhammad not simply heard voice demon, he was in his deadly the grip, after this he said: I became that.

A newborn apostle in horror fled to from grim caves, breaching two miles on barkhanam deserts, until not having until cities, where immediately have squeezed to mother , this not mistake, his in her sixties wife was for him closer mothers. Zapanikovavshiy, tormented Muhammad he did, he yelled his wife: Cover me! , Hugh in position fetus have its hips. Intimidated by the the demonic spirit of in darkness night, he spoke: I not know, that happened with me. I fear for himself. According to Ibn, ltzik, he said: I fear, that makes mad, that I mutiny favorite bogeyman.

Privedyonnye evidence Muslim sources are bespornym proof, that Islam has dark, occult origins.

In our view, precisely Khadija has become those man, which expended efforts, to consolidate obsession with Muhammad, that, ultimately, corrupted millions of souls and his millions of women. Khadija founded her Islam. Yes, Khadija has become founder Islam, and Muhammad was its the first novoobraschyonnym. Ironically, the most free and prosperous the Arab woman has built its cell, in which, as in trap, are all Muslim women. Laying the law husband, Khadija told:

Enjoy it, you know, son my uncle, and whether paddles. You regulation a prophet. Allah not will lead you to shame.

Muhammad only that was in terrible the arms of a devil, he watched in face death, and Khadija says him, that this is not so:

this purpose establish not can be. Caveat paddles, I swear to distinction, He never's going to embarrass you. I hope, that you regulation a prophet for people.

Allah was only one of 360 stone idols, of immediately in Kaaba there together with Khubalom, Manafom and in other. There is no Kaaba there there is no Hadge. There is no Hadge there is no shows. There is no shows no money. Khadija was business woman, it did money, selling goods pilgrim, annually stekavshimisya in Mecca for of worship their deities. Khadija not wanted, to that the have tipped this order. Little moreover, that she said husband (and its employee), that he wrong in that his was choking daemon, she ekstsentrichno, that its pagan the deity Allah will not tolerate his shame! She has become canvass of a terrified husband, that such Endowment, sociable and reputable man, as he, is an excellent candidate, to become head of society. Not before spread of disadvantageous rumors, based on the creepy evidence Muhammad, she starters campaign to spread of its favorable version of.

Flamboyant, an initiative and successful Khadija had a favorable plan prophecy. She prospers, but not had real forces. Ovdovev twice, she proposed marriage Muhannad, who was doubled younger than its. This was informs:.

To gain authorization on this marriage from head of his clan, Khadija you got him drunk his. As only the of, got intoxicated, Khadija fish the slugs out have him consensus. A strange couple was marriage made, but children have them not was, their sons died in infancy. The absence of children was heavy stain in the culture, which've claimed remain childless lack piety. Husband Khadizhy became father for its daughters from previous marriage, he throwing his hat in family business Khadizhy, although often. And there vacations. He was illiterate like a hermit, prone to bdeniyam in dark caves, that was feed for gossip and not brackets by image Khadizhy.

And here is, wheel of fortune and turned out to them. Khadija tried convince husband in is, that he became a prophet for political Allah. As the Messenger of Allah he acquires weight and she, too,. She implied, that expanding linecard 80 Kaaba there and even more expanding linecard governance according to class and religious taxed will be indispensable right Muhammad. Such chance cannot be was overlook. Khadija and Muhammad could obtain all: Prestige, money, power. And all, that they must were do, this convince mekkantsev in is, that Muhammad became envoy Allah. And because Allah was just stumbling, then no one and not will be able to challenge their assertions.

If we are right, that Khadija tried convince Muhammad in his apostolate and redesign your a favorable plan the prophet, then the next step Khadizhy should was become obtaining needed proof with hand of religious authority. Precisely so Khadija and came.

A after this Khedija withdrew from homes together with Muhammed and traced his to his among brother Varake bin Naufalyu, which in period dzhakhilii adopted Christianity and enjoyed for their recorded scripts Judaists; he was subscribed from lives the, that was anywhere Allah, and was in the time already blind grey-haired elder.

Khedija told him: About son my uncle, you need to listen to his nephew. Varaka asked his: About nephew of, that you saw? and Muhammad told him about how, that he saw. Varaka said: This the same an angel, which Allah sent to Moose! About if would I was is young and could make it before time, when people your will become banish you! Muhammad asked: And wasn they will banish me? Varaka responded: Yes, for when would nor show up man with than any similar the, that brings you, with him always were at war for, but if I'd live long enough to until this days, then and help you how will be able! However Varaka soon died, and revelations temporarily reversed itself.
(Saheeh Buhari, book 1, hadith 3, told Aisha)

Ishaq tells us, that Khadija went to Varake one:

When she told him about how, that told it Muhammad, Varaka has cried: Santa! Santa! If you speak truth, Khadija, to him show up Namus (1925 film) spirit, which show up Moses. Tell Muhannad, to he was in good mood, because he will a prophet for his people. After what Khadija returned to husband and placed control him words Varaki. In a result fear Muhammad partly t calmed yet.
(Ibn Ishaq, s.107)

Version of Tabari, presented from faces Muhammad:

Then why oh why she traced me Varake and told: Listen son my brother. He've been asking the me, and I us him about fault. Varaka said: This Namus (1925 film) (law, ancient Greek, who was sent Moses
(Tabari, VI :6 8)

Then goes a repeat of dialogue have Buhari until the premier, where Muhammad says:

first parts of the Koran will shown me after the pilot fish: Swear to writing school and those, that write. You not a man possessed, and for you reward seething, and you great temper. And here is you witnessed, and they see.

Quote Muhammad this part-option 68 for. But Islamic scientists, which pereuporyadochili the Koran chronologically is represented important, believe, that 68-oops was 40-I stress, smestivshayasya down. Watt Montgomery estimates, the interpreter this volume, agrees: 68-comes the stress hardly is early, so as implies, that Muhammad already been indicted in bonkertude and obsession with dzhinami.

This mistake Muhammad in really the early his careers is appalling. This means, that even he not mind, when was passed on him revelations.

And now review to Varake. Moses stood directly, face to slap with themselves God, not with cave spirit of named Namus (1925 film). Moses asked: From behalf of Whom do I must speak with Israel? and God him directly responded: Yahweh. Name of Yahweh repeats itself in Bible 6868 times. Varaka, if he knew Hebrew, could not this not see. But read whether Varaka the Old Testament?

Varaka was blind and could not to read. A blind an old man, behind on the edge of graves, well please goals Khadizhy. Khadija used blind man, to convince mekkantsev in is, that its husband not who a different, as a new Moses.

Last edited by tort5 (May 1 2015 20:53:48)

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » History (she same Chronology of) » Construction of History