The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » "Obscure" snipers. The main

"Obscure" snipers. The main

Posts 1 to 20 of 318

http://korrespondent.net/ukraine/politi … h-vyntovok

Chumak: Found sniper, -shooting and in silovik, and in demonstrators

Man dressed up in form of of a soldier spetspodrozdeleniya Berkut, the shooter from gun with rooftop one of buildings on Maidan Independence, first in protesters, and then and in law enforcement found in Kyiv. About this told popular MP faction Impact Viktor Chumak with stand parliament in Friday, 21 February.

"I want say, that detained sniper, which could only shoot in both sides people, i.e. and in troops domestic troops and in representatives demonstrators," said he.

Viktor Chumak also demanded to was enacted s expertise weapons and patrons, for order to identify personality human, certain to inflame standoff on the streets of Kyiv.

He also noted, that there are already information about how, that sniper, the shooter in both sides standoff, not belongs to power structures.

Troops VV could shoot sniper

Recall, in environment press service MVD reported, that five troops domestic troops Ministry of Interior Ukraine, those killed in the course safeguard public order during protest shares in the center of Kyiv 18-19 February, died from fire-injuries in area heads and neck.

contaminated meeting tasks on to maintaining public security and safeguard public order in government quarter cities of Kyiv 18-19 February five troops domestic troops MVD Ukraine died from fire-injuries. Have them, as and have majority survivors, injured identical bullets snayperski are trapped in area heads and neck , - states in Summit.

Army VV Stanislav Hamenko, ed expressed condolences spoken native and close dead troops.

http://youtu.be/2IcMmpXhRIw

An intercept of snipers 20.02 on the morning

are talking purely la Russe, but it seems are shooting not only they

Being published 20 Febu. 2014

An intercept of snipers on is over Maydan.
Record made from prime-and lasted roughly with 9 :0 0 until 10 :3 0.
Unfortunately managed burn only part of negotiations. After starters massive the shelling had to muster hardware and overwhelmingly away from the shelling.
Think precisely on conscience these bastards to it. Most todays deaths on Maidan. If who the on 6, which rather remind zonovskie? Mushing?, can recognize this by these of rotten, report any - all it will be interesting.
So same only ask that to hams which perhaps so same as and I recorded negotiations on frequency 447.740MHz posting these records, so as I unfortunately until the end of burn not was able.

From for invasions by all sorts riff-raff aka yanykofilov, rygolyubov and other zoofilov, the comments otklyuchayutsya! Pokidki burn in hell!

wrote:

Of for invasions by all sorts riff-raff aka yanykofilov, rygolyubov and other zoofilov, the comments otklyuchayutsya! Pokidki burn in hell!

All at fair, work only on benderovtsam with weapons. I so think, for activists public armed coup, reward can be only death, the more for very degenerate, which after pechenkami assistants US Secretary of State.

Video called the shots directly with seats events

An interesting moment observed on 21-35 seconds. On my view guy the, with two billboards, acted on in advance zagotovlennomu scenario. Guy not with the hand waited bullets, yes and was whether bullet.

http://communitarian.ru/novosti/sng-i-s … _22022014/

Officers Special Israels on iaeaai invited chief Rabbinic of Kyiv

Officer OAOAEa and even 300 Jewish militants have become military instructors Maidan not accidentally.

As we talked previously, order 300 troops OAOAEa (army Defense Israels ) championed the defense Euromaidan , where in force Fighting training and lighting behalf of behind have become among major in the complex system-defense Maidan and divide on Mykhailo Serhiyovych Hrushevsky. Thus Shipyard dialogue Jews posts future (banderovkoy) power.

As it turned out, they profits in the capital Ukraine not accidentally. It turns out, their invited chief Rabbinic Ukraine Moshe-whose Azman.

Interestingly, and who could only shoot in people, which were without weapons?

MakxXxsiM wrote:

Video called the shots directly with seats events

An interesting moment observed on 21-35 seconds. On my view guy the, with two billboards, acted on in advance zagotovlennomu scenario. Guy not with the hand waited bullets, yes and was whether bullet.

On 2 :0 0 died convincingly..
On that and constructive attention, camera moves too professionally and smoothly, and kill exclusively on center there.
Operator European, envy his boldness and confidence, either, he knows that sniper not'll make a mistake. I was under shelling and know that this such.
From the sniper can be flee or running or reliable point, and they that make? They apply in full growth, sake of what this roulette with death, sake of resignation Yanukovych?
Closely need listen to sounds some shots, bullets fly not from there here, and hence there. Operator willfully not absolves entire panorama, to got shooting in frame not contaminants. Why?
1 :2 6 - very strange frame, why he precisely such? Why so renegotiation raunchy cut video?
This not Barack, this benderovtsy with West, ekiperovannye militants, all in helmets.
That they here did? For example in Washington their would shooting and reverie attended by was not asked.
People utterly with other to mental perceptions of life, openly proclaim, that Russians want to see only in as slaves.

Vidosy require studying, something here increasingly ??? not so.
Let us contribute on question: If they know, that there works sniper, then no at they took in knot and go to a wooden post covered? Fully frozen up or partly? What task can be to decide here is so here is sbivshis in knot? If you want, to in you are trapped and have made the invalid on entire life, then deal so as they, if not like it or, then or deal running or hide yourself for a safe shelter.

Truth in is, that these people not knew, that on him will to shoot obey. The truth is, that this junkies are, which was drugged drugs without their prior knowledge, to they inadequately Volgin situation, to turn sense of of fear and dangers. The truth is, that their dispatched on the slaughter under sights video cameras. The truth is, that them desperately need was do video for blackmail cowardly Yanukovych.

Actions Berkut (Ukrainian police) quite not logical. Their 3 month supporters stones, burned the fire, maimed and killed, they stand have weathered all the rigors of the and deprivation. Suddenly, 18-19 number of, nor with moreover nor with stingy they are beginning to shoot on defeat. Why they missed action "shootings in air"?
Until this was several episodes with's costumed, when some bright winning, namazyvali themselves paint, and in TV appear inhuman torture near bus Berkut (Ukrainian police).
Video called the shots cause only questions: And not setting whether this an hour? Where logic on video, where the chronology events? Moreover there is facts detention of snipers, which fought the fire on both sides s from windows intact the hotels "Ukraine," which is worth squarely on Maidan.
100% television Ukraine belongs Americans, precisely the with television shapes 90% perception information. Truth virtually not observing in spots. In as a truth can to speak and half-truths. And the excerpts, inspect increasingly would still with, and if who checked, then his test not observing on a wide Court public.
Now, when victory for benderovtsami, they place question about glamorize killed, but not place question about investigation who ordered it to wage the fire on defeat and who precisely from Berkut (Ukrainian police) could only shoot. Such orders (only in written the form of, have such a orders must be bystanders.
I not think, that now this investigation conduct will be very hard, contrary, very easily. And after all this investigation should be now the most important news in World, not what that only in Kyiv. Instead increasingly flocking as something to the side, on any a scapegoat Fedchuka. Strange all of this.
And if would was investigation, then quickly would figured out, that Berkut not was is, that blasted away on Berkutu, that Berkut clamped down on just one times what something a specialized unit, fighters which even NOT are at CORRECTLY DERZhAT AVTOMAT FOR TsEVYo.
If increasingly we summarize the and for, given experience history and their methods, then posing very interesting (simple) picture.
Shootings was beneficial exclusively Washington. Shootings for a compromise of power and send Yanukovych resign. Yanukovych nurturing cover larceny Ukraine, but suddenly not signed treaty about accelerated the robbery Ukraine, for that and was immediately punished.
Berkut ????? on Maidan American a strongman, the spread of this information and video, was stopped by us in media. Mass betrayal officials governments and deputies was sync by with start called the shots. Obtaining video confirmation, that ostensibly Berkut shoots in people, from Yanukovych turned their backs all, who even continued to believe in his victory. Fate detainee the sniper, which could only shoot Amphis bainein, is unknown, she simply is disabled on orders from media.
Why Yanukovych need was to shoot, if he essentially, not by uttering nor words, won information war, and means and the total victory was quite near. The entire Mir began guess, that the with Maidan charitably, not fits komentarv in press.
A bit bribery, a bit provocations, couple episodes with strelyayuschimi mercenaries, and already get wash off. Yanukovych did all it can for prevent blood, but executes individuals his precisely for blood.. Executes individuals as Slobodan Milosevic (Hussein, Qaddafi, Chavez), if his the ass Russia not's gonna cover for.
Russians will lesson, as a poxy seemed would, Treat about khimkinskom forests, can overnight, do all people in country, besprekoslovnym slaves. Now, when comes phase of economic crisis in Russia, this will be very as relevant. Salary not gave? - vperyoyod, pairs increasingly, Jews are the glass, burn tires. Those, on whose impulse "not gave salary", this is precisely and need. Technology don.

+1

Group consisted of drug users, suckers and commanders, betrayed.
Their dispatched on the slaughter, blasted away from all sides and cast from all sides.
This episode and episode with's costumed spetsnazovtsami, comprised in the groundwork victory scum 19 February.
Essentially affairs, outcome the entire maydanovskoy operations decided not strela, and himself fact the emergence of these srezhessirovannykh video.
Remains might wonder, what, it's idiotic they were told in as a the legend. Nourished German, go guys, you can pose better than something type stormed get knows what, and, viewers say that you heroes.
Or them promised, that to shoot will past and betrayed, and those who alive remained dispatched on ritualku. Telezritel saw as shot unarmed and calligraphy in remarks, and makes headlines, that this Berkut and no one the other.
Increasingly circus and a setup, but on this time with real corpses. Wystawienniczym were goyami and they died on truly

untouchable MP agreement, girlfriend. is taking sniper weapons.

Even one thing interesting video.
# Maidan # In Kiev fetch like ON the sniper

The most interesting question were issued on 9 :3 1 minute - "Putin sent?"

wrote:

location one thing interesting video.
The most interesting question were issued on 9 :3 1 minute - "Putin sent?"

An interesting moment in late, where prospective sniper quickly agrees on trip on Maidan. Why he glad this?
Because he there can quickly withdraw on senior, say whose he man and released.
Causes his smile and his most unprofessional, he not was able choose route, to withdraw in secure place, bypassing the this bazarnuyu the crowd.

wrote:

location one thing interesting video.

Even an interesting moment this video is that operator showed on cell things the projected the sniper: Bank cards, child workers Figure, some list surnames, but not showed his passport without press on photos, ostensibly calling!

Last edited by (Feb 28 2014 22:38:20)

The roller already was, ``debriefing there in a whole the right, evidence very convincing (me of course always is captivating skill human enjoy ago snapshot)))
Podlezhit spread of.
Actions people in the iron and swastika and with with yellow of the demonstration, believe foolish.
Perishing to shoot so to shoot, and the why was running out, on some screen tests that whether?
What them ticked task?
If simply to show off! Before cameras, they with it unwound.
If disperse the Maidan, they with it not unwound, although forces was enough. Against fifty playing have crowds not was chance no, but this provided, if would chernotoy presiding over not rule of. And I saw, that they even machine gun not are at keep correctly, leftist hand hold his for Music as in Hollywood movies, and not for tsevyo as taught Soviet school.

Since mounted hand from the hotels "Ukraine", militia powerless against of snipers, which're holed up in building and control all the approach.

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/ikUsy.png

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1393672391/a2a30e2b/4374286.gif

Cine-feathers smoke, this outcome not of ricochet. Such smoke can go from trunk.
That this was, it was self-inflicted or have moreover, from whom was a pistol, roof has gone?
- shootings has been conducted not from there, far heroes of junkies are.
here is on this video this moment simply cut out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pN3M-T3HOU
Video assembled, there is immediately several don. Not shown as of Iraqis torchyok have tree of and who in him could only shoot in focus. Simply he first alive, and then dead and as died - it is unclear.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1393672489/ebb9ba9e/4374292.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/Fw9L0.png
And and on other video:
- bullets leave traces on the trunks trees on emotional outburst during, means shootings has been conducted with the same hand, that and advertizing.
- breath shots odnaznachno indicates, that shootings has been conducted not where something from there, and with hand backs groups dope-fiends.

Part 2. ``debriefing than 1.6 billion cups.
Musketry sacral victims. Their death allowed occur military coup. Material for television priceless, but why something no channel broadcast his borrow until not wants.

snipers in Kyiv were are hired leaders Maidan
telephone conversation Catherine Ashton and head of foreign ministry Estonia

Ashton: Hello. As you affairs?
Paet: I have all well. As you?
Ashton: All in order. I wanted to talk to the with you and to know Your the impression.
Paet: I returned only yesterday on the evening, so that I was there just one day.
Ashton: Your the impression?
Paet: The impression the sad. I met with representatives "Party regions", also with representatives a new coalition and representative civil society. Its name is Olga. You should know its.
Ashton: Yes, Olga. I its know.
Paet: My the impression indeed dire. Is missing trust, in including trust to those policymakers, which entered the composition coalition or poured from it. Representatives Maidan and civil society say: "No one of them should not enter in composition new government, have all have them muddy past." The same the most Olga and other representatives civil society came proposals enter in composition new government, but Olga, for example, told, that she is ready enter in composition governments only together with his team, with presented by foreign experts for moreover, to start real reform health. So that level of trust in fact zero. And this all on backdrop of problems, associated with ensuring security, territorial signing, Mass Media on Crimea and so on. "Party regions" remain mired in absolutely depressed able. They said, that accept the fact, that will the new government, the Coalition early elections. Has place very a strong pressure on deputies parliament. At night to members Party come "uninvited Visitors", journalists saw, as day directly have buildings parliament people with weapons beaten MPs. All of this is happening on fact. Olga and members civil community absolutely confident, that people not leave the streets, until not see, that began real reforms. Not enough simply change government. These are basic the impression, and have EU, and have Estonia in particular. We must be prepared to participate, along with other, in the financial package.
Ashton: Yes.
Paet: Needs set them absolutely clear signal about how, that substitutes governments will not enough, are needed real reforms and actions, aimed at boosting level confidence. Otherwise all will end in tears. Representatives "Party regions" also said me the next: "Here is see, if people on the east countries indeed wake up, they start demand adherence to their rights. Some in Donetsk already say: "We not can more wait, when will end Ukrainian occupation of in Donetsk. This Russian city, we want, to Russia intruded. " And so on. Such here is the impression, in short.
Ashton: All of this very and very interestingly. Have us now passes meeting with all evrokomissarami. We talk, that can be done. This - financial packages short-, medium- and long-term. Where take money, what offer investment packages, business leaders and so on. With political perspective: Whatever resources we have for aid civil society, and which measures need take. I told representatives civil society, Jazenjuk, Klitschko and all those with whom I met yesterday: "We can provide you people, which know, as pursue political and economic reforms. Close to Ukraine countries can help conduct massive domestic reforms. In these issues we have one vast experience, which can to share. I told people on Maidan: "Yes, you want real reforms. If you want do their in short and faster, need to launch process. Needs fight with corruption, this it is difficult. Will need pick a people, which will work before the election. " I told with Olga about how, that she can become minister health. Such people need in this situation. But I also told them: "If you will only build barricades, blocking buildings, then we not can provide felt money, so as we need partners."
Paet: Absolutely is true.
Ashton: I told opposition leaders, which will become members of governments: "You can exits on Maidan, you even must communicate with Maydan, but you must do so, to all people felt its defenses. I told representatives "Party regions": "You must to entrust flowers on places demise people, you must show, that realize, that here happened. Now you experiencing anger, but people, which have suffered, in including from corruption, experiencing similar feelings. " Many lament their nationsfor the victims. And at all, in city of too many of mourning and away. Needs normalize environment. Your surveillance also very interesting since.
Paet: All this is so. The only man, about which representatives civil society much maligned under positively, - this injured.
Ashton: Yes. Yes.
Paet: He enjoys certain trust have people in the Maidan and have civil society. Still Olga told, that, according to all the available the evidence, people, which were killed entered the, with both sides, among policemen and people with the streets, this were alone and those same snipers, killing people with both sides.
Ashton: Yes.
Paet: She has shown me photos, invoked on opinion doctors, who say about one and same the gradient here, type armored. And all greater wariness regarding people causes the, that the new coalition not wants to investigate accurate circumstances crisis engulfed. Rapidly is growing understanding, that behind these entered the stood not Yanukovych, and for them stood someone from a new coalition.
Ashton: I listened, that they want to investigate. This interestingly. Continue.
Paet: This extremelyt irritate factor. This discredit the Europe-a new coalition with the outset.
Ashton: They need to be very cautious. People require serious changes. But need, to mechanism functioned. Them (a new coalition) need to simultaneously be activists, physicians and politicians. This very difficult. They need to hold out for although would few weeks, then will elections. I plan return in the early next weeks. Can be, in Monday,.

Paet: This very important, to people from Europe, and at all West, demonstrated their intentions.
Ashton: Much group remain mired in Friday. William Hague - on days, and I - in Monday,.
Paet: I heard, that Minister Foreign Canada arrives in Friday, and has already been William Burns.
Ashton: I know. Thank you you, my friend.
Paet: Thank you and you. Kind regards. Successful trip in Australia.
Ashton: That? Australia? There is no. I forced postpone trip, because must engage Ukraine.
Paet: Well. Until access.
Ashton: Until access.

Dmitry" wrote:

Part 2. ``debriefing than 1.6 billion cups.
Musketry sacral victims. Their death allowed occur military coup. Material for television priceless, but why something no channel broadcast his borrow until not wants.

Click on the commercial in quote, from. THAT vessel. VAZhNYY ROLIK Oh Maidan.
ROLIK besieged
If this not fucked up, what this?
Any pastakarapuz can claim and to remove the commercial?
YouTube the creature
http://truba.com/video/400387/
This is even okay. Yesterday Putin gave interview on Ukraine, we his saw only in records. In regime on-line the broadcast of the was blocked, for something that it turns out, appeal Putins, "perhaps contains music, rights, on issuing broadcast which, belong particular GEMA or".
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1394035947/07646310/4413718.png
Such same fucked up experienced on "Ukhe Maskvy", and Facebook warned their users, willing watch appeal Putins Bud 'negligent! This link can be panicking for you. Kicksledging his with prudence
Such fags Democrats the first, who trample every freedom words. They can block, if need, appeal President, on case, if'll talk excess.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1394036246/df30a75f/4413751.png
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1394036292/743ced7c/4413768.png
They prestrakhovalis. Feared, that Putin will tell too many about began, and means theoretically, was able would raise popular wave of, which would cause investor Kyiv. For good reason feared, but fact block President, blatant and Get a.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfJHAz3Lcyw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GbyGdCaYF8 part of two
Maidan, which not will reveal in the news. Part of 2
On videos, right? Until even remain pereposty this rollers, from other users, as see, their poking around for and seek pretext block.
Am asking download and spread on other videoservisy.
Download with these YouTube can be, by inserting a micro two hew SS before word youtube, pass on the other site and download choosing right format.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » "Obscure" snipers. The main