The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Video and Photo “September 11, ” » Direction Empire now Building

Direction Empire now Building

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

SMmoris wrote:

moreover, I said would, that cel received precisely sun and not lamp, but you same gonna demand evidence, so on this shirk.

Man Sun behaves similarly can be received in any point on the surface planet Earth. Behind this man can be put Polischuks the a. Then on computer on this a, can be impose to be at image of the.
My God, chyoknutsya can be.
"Studio" - this not yours stereotypical zashtampovannoe the literal understanding of room with four walls without rays sun.

Illy you one is that these schemers complete morons?

There is no not complete. Complete this viewers.
Schemers were under burden circumstances, they perfectly knew, that their "labor" will been rumbled, because under mukhlezhe impossible not do mistakes. Them this was no matter, is important was effect, who was reach in 2001, not what that we here let us usiratsya in 2014 st.

Now on Ukraine,, too, most, their installation raining handsome, they not can put an many the wreckage of the Ilyushin Il-76 for example or get necessary number of corpses. Because they morons? - there is no, at all not for this reason, and for the, that they are caught between requirement-plus contracting and common sense views. Their mistakes are inevitable, we their try see, if you not observed (what I not utility of) FORUM dealt with ONLY ETOMU.

If the customer attracts an unqualified and practice, then we on Forum this see and write on "And D And Oh Tbilisi O-U". The most often their mistakes meet in topic "the Kennedy postanovochnykh photographs"

Look Since 7 :2 5 http://truba.com/video/377622/ amply shown, that in 2001 already there was technical opportunity falsify VSE "direct and for months." Understand literally! - NEW YORK was fraudulentcomputers and transmitted us on our Books. In our time, even schoolchildren can do, even in householdfotoshopnykh programs, types of hotel episodes for deception or entertainment.

TAC "down the actors and phony shootings easily explain a mean streak owners media, ah not want they pay for insurance journalists or travel to hell on Timbuktu, easier to portray event and extradite in spots, here will and corpses not the first freshness and insufficient number of the wreckage of the and the wrong their kind of, and so same installation from Syria, Libya and camping on D., this increasingly not proves work scum, this only fraud media.
I not have been arguing challenge, I critically'm on things, I to his counterpart gave exile on this forum, advised revere the intel down a citizen with discussion, so he said, that on this Forum such Brad of tiles and that he even to read not became, but on that generated attention any the physicist? On undetectable explosion 150 kt in city of and under this three times. The most chief dirt which can be use against the big info down a citizen this posts pro thermo- nuclear explosions and renounce all Muscovites pro dem, mysticism and camping on D.

SMmoris wrote:

TAC "down the actors and phony shootings easily explain a mean streak owners media, ah not want they pay for insurance journalists or travel to hell on Timbuktu, easier to portray event and extradite in spots, here will and corpses not the first freshness and insufficient number of the wreckage of the and the wrong their kind of, and so same installation from Syria, Libya and camping on D., this increasingly not proves work scum, this only fraud media.

Fraud media September 11, is that they have provided its spots, team corrupt journalists and their relatives, which ostensibly all were in right time in the right place, made repeated calls in "direct spots" and committed perjury about planes. On this their mission (in that day) ended. Picture for media gave Center,) ONE. They even logos broadcasting companies No.40261 sometimes or forget insert.

I not have been arguing challenge, I critically'm on things

Challenge need, but not controlled in one shape of.

SMmoris wrote:

down the actors and phony shootings easily explain a mean streak owners media, ah not want they pay for insurance journalists or travel to hell on Timbuktu, easier to portray event and extradite in spots

Yours assertion this is one of Stamps-distractions the from of truth that act unconsciously, bypassing the the mind, and being achieved this prepodnosimoy media information, which present every your office day. And assertion about how, that media are prepared on increasingly sake of pictures of the - this lies in the name of save more global lies, to no one could understand about the entire enormity lies, which every day comes in minds humanity. They create around one not ozvuchennoy truth ten false trends "truth", on that all and terminated. You and I not understand on how many we podstawowej faulty information every day, which us came through media and, which acts unconsciously.

Андрей wrote:

Your vainglorious assertion this is one of Stamps-distractions the from of truth

Don’t agree, this was one of theories, and the truth ????? its grains, she builds on’s worldview, preferences and wishes. That would we here not discussed, but reassert the us not obtain, we only finding a phantom confidence in understanding, so as there is formula truth: "I know because see, feel, osyazayu", increasingly else is by this probabilistic reality, but how she is close to fact us not understand until personally not face and obtaining experience we the time of our lives understanding of, and therefore wisdom.

SMmoris wrote:

the truth ????? its grains, she builds on’s worldview, preferences and wishes

SMmoris wrote:

I know because see, feel, osyazayu

Here is precisely, that worldview, preferences and desires - this nothing different, as media. Worldview - this provided by information us for life, preferences and desires - this the world advertising and camping on P. With every the upstream generation adults people not understand youth, denounce their for amorality, about the immorality of and committed by the they actions. Many not understand this, believing, that THEY ARE themselves were normal in early life, not mindful face the muzak and condemnation senior. The, who manipulates information and breeds desires and there is chief the Earth globe. This chief there is, but here is who he -i not know - not met.

SMmoris wrote:

increasingly else is by this probabilistic reality, but how she is close to fact us not understand until personally not face and obtaining experience we the time of our lives understanding of, and therefore wisdom

Hundreds of lives not ?????, to face with faint part of shit and become wiser, provided, that the brain not am amazed ZombiTV.
P.S. Dmitri, excuse for retreat from themes, understand, that indirectly this clogging subject.

Last edited by Андрей (Aug 22 2014 00:33:17)

Андрей wrote:

He, who manipulates information and breeds desires and there is chief the Earth globe. This chief there is

Your the truth, so as it assertion on what you want view not needs in our opinion.

Андрей wrote:

but here is who he -i not know - not met.

Lack reassert the your of truth on formula:

SMmoris wrote:

"I know because see, feel, osyazayu"

, and means this not there is truth, only assumption.

Андрей wrote:

Hundreds of other lives not ?????, to face with faint part of shit and become wiser, provided, that the brain not am amazed ZombiTV.

Wisdom this circuits experience and he raze not stems with TV, circuits experience this is so: None stepping on past and obtaining with the haft of on muzzle you don: 1) There now, on past, so as this harmful for health, 2) There to scatter past where --something, 3) Should look far you're stepping. As prichine, familiarity with with the haft of ? made you education, and forestry in a result this events un you can outline their close and this will be for them helpful without practical tests, and means this experience empowered you wisdom. Think I was able explain in what as a used terms higher.

#p10372,Dmitry" wrote:

This artist tells around the The world, pro terrorists, Osama Bin Laden, the Pentagon, Shenksvill and couple Boston Boingi, 'm a motivator of this is all the, that he is on place crimes. On fact he is on of the studio control room together chessboard of.

There are several candid Buenos Aires, but and there is and contrary-laid things.
MuzhikCNN in during all are searching looks to the left down. Imagination completes here is such a picture, that Outlook based on zelyonke and he's staring in monitor on level its knees. 38 :0 0, 38 :2 2 and even many where he so's a peeping Tom. Bioinformational abilities why you on the roof monitor, if can be be turned.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/75M8m.jpg

Past three decades different various shades. Pink, blue, natural shifting (VTTs7) - okay, this montage already a thousand times discussed, but! Such a the, the difference in color, possible in real conditions. When city lit sun - a wispy cloud gives blue it's blue-ish connotation, plus burner It blurs and zabelivaetsya. So the fore looks as an isolated from background, he more yellow and redder (if are talking about many fundamental bottom). Or advertizing is fought from the shadows - the fore always is or same artificially inserted that is highlighted, pushed - lit sun.

1 hour 49 minute have men even breeze in hair plays.
The sun, too, moves in right direction, not worth on place - in sight on osvіtlennyu on personified by. Bottle been moved around and the fan included, mimicking the estesstvenneyshie conditions?
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/sMvP3.jpg

Last edited by eVa (Dec 29 2015 13:34:22)

#p21,Dmitry" wrote:
стоп кадр

http://s11.radikal.ru/i183/1208/b1/6ee91d5de7c0.png

На видео BBC изображена некая уродливая крыша какого-то высокого здания.
Задание : найти, что это за здание такое, и где оно расположено относительно комплекса ВТЦ (по расстоянию и компасу)
Направление Empire State Building

Чуть более продолжительный видеофрагмент  подкорректированного исходника, которое использовала ВВС
September 11th 2001 Second Plane Crash WCBS Dub3_07    
2.21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr_dNCUyKF0
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1483476533/c6d3496c/15535104.jpg
Здание 5 на видео, находится на расстоянии около 3 км на северо-восток от ВТЦ в направлении ЭСБ на улице 59 Запад 12-я стрит.

карты гугл

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1483476859/ed7489c2/15535149.jpg
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1483477000/86f40336/15535155.jpg
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1483477061/fa85bf74/15535162.jpg
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1483477093/58263b11/15535165.jpg

1 - Точка съёмки примерно в районе 47 Запад 17-я стрит , с высоты 8-9 этажа.
2 – купол 57-эт. небоскреба The Woolworth Building
3 – небоскреб 29 эт. без окон, Томас-стрит,33, (принадлежит телекоммуникационной компании AT&T, с тремя цифровыми междугородными АТС, является секретным центром  АНБ  для прослушки телефонных и спутниковых каналов)  ссылка
4 – купол  51-эт. небоскреба 3 World Financial Center
5 – 16-18 эт. здание, (верхняя декоративная 3-х оконная кладка, и Т-образный орнамент по углам), 59 Запад 12-я стрит
6 -  крыша Католической церкви святого Франциска (одного из основателей Ордена иезуитов) 
7 – 7 эт. здание католической школы, где работали строители-зеваки, является частью комплекса Святого Франциска Ксавье.  36 Запад 16-я стрит
8 – 8-эт. здание (4 окна, бочка),  47 Запад 15-я стрит
9 - 9-эт. здание (5 окон, бочка, с фасада 6 окон),  40 Запад 13-я стрит

Аудиодорожку этого видео тоже отредактировали, актеры явно переигрывают со своими «Бумм»,  «Вауу»,  причём раза 4 повторяя после взрыва, и интонация голоса игривая, и конечно же непременное «висиз терориз» 2-3 раза, для запечатывания в мозги.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Video and Photo “September 11, ” » Direction Empire now Building