The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » Volnovakha-2

Volnovakha-2

Posts 21 to 40 of 407

Dark Templar wrote:

Why then was - Punching cities? (I not strongly selenium in weapons -koroche very strong and frequent explosions roughly in shattered windows 150 meters, think, that grad)
Why you waste that hoppers?
Why peregarazhivat the review furami?

And camping on D. And camping on D.

+ in city of burned the family pensioners and in the other family curtailed husband head (this simply from news our, can use to anyone)

Not know, as something dull all.

Why team bus not on office, after all waiting lists there is no?

Dark Templar wrote:

cubicles have us not works, in online cubicles saw this
It seems war will. Much pohlesche than the kind, that was

Spit.

Injured received team facilitate a new wave of mobilization, camping on E. Set of cattle on the slaughter. No one not shed, increasingly and more people raskusyvayut this scam that, that their not to fight send, and in clauses join Nato, for supplies on turn on send in sector for execution and sending on ritualku.

Dark Templar

and why wrote - was quietly, because usually have us not quietly, then there the there the ocheredya the the bombings.

Have us, too, have after evening. I thought, until the French bemoan will, us here in drys's gonna be blown. Cannonade rumbles almost without smoke breaks. Suffer those same areas, that and before. And now they itself even reason and cover have made.

Dark Templar wrote:

+ in city of burned the family pensioners and in the other family curtailed husband head (this simply from news our, can use to anyone)

Followed yes checked, big deal something. And even better on telebachanie call, take off video and money get. Here no one not use to anyone, and you can be. Wasn not so?

Dark Templar wrote:

Why then was - Punching cities?

Dark, ah bonbon Christmas tree stick. You whom ask about? Himself same mentioned and showed and direction gave. Descend find out, what they there standing there hitting six months not Partzuf far. Have you there is opportunity not build speculation on the basis of rumors, and discover this personally. Prove or rebut facts, is or not is Ukrainian army killers; they are shooting or someone from their name; who specifically died from particular the shelling in specific date; why concrete shelling of media ignores, but about friend-doodly-doo,; who and as gives team on murder of "cities"; that is in the minds those who charges the power and shoots; Vestiena you should and ask and camping on D.

Dmitry" wrote:

spit.

50,000 ca and not collect, but after such scenes and antics idiots will have the (French used you example)

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1421186730/ecce4dd5/7462116.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1421186766/95805a88/7462125.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1421187125/f9287e9a/7462159.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1421187679/047e126a/7462184.jpg

+1

Dmitro wrote:

50,000 ca and not collect

How many already polled and + 50 thousands of, armed, well enough, to bend me Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary combined. For montage FC airport enough couples departments of Jumpmaster and 30 minutes time; for crackdown Maidan or low demonstrations, enough twenty-SMG infantry; people simply not knows this, so his're being fooled.
Spectacle this increasingly, we only not understand his essence.

Dmitry" wrote:

Dark, ah bonbon Christmas tree stick. You whom ask about? Himself same mentioned and showed and direction gave. Descend find out, what they there standing there hitting six months not Partzuf far. Have you there is opportunity not build speculation on the basis of rumors, and discover this personally.

Far-descend? From whom ask? They're burned such impression, that from neighboring court, sometimes further, sometimes quite far. And all so hear. There is no opportunities watch from above. Those from whom ask see outbreaks in district airport. With 1 night increasingly stops and until morning (except single nucleotide). Now calmed down - followed I sleep.

Dmitry" wrote:

How many already polled and + 50 thousands of, armed, well enough, to bend me Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary combined. For montage FC airport enough couples departments of Jumpmaster and 30 minutes time; for crackdown Maidan or low demonstrations, enough twenty-SMG infantry; people simply not knows this, so his're being fooled.
Spectacle this increasingly, we only not understand his essence.

For montage FC airport:
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/T0eXC.png
And dozen KAMAZov.

Dark Templar wrote:

Well guys, I was roughly for 1 kilometers in moment strike. Will talk, that saw and heard, and you themselves solve.

Was quietly and here went very powerful and frequent explosions, such strong I still not heard, ah very often and big forces, roughly through seconds 5 went taken the unusual explosion, than something look like on rapid peretiranie there here foil,as like would many small bombings, very loud, and then the cry who was ?????? even for kilometer, then multiple smoke signals.
Then heap rapid.

I not know why, but photo and video this strongly Nazareth, all filmed so, to this looked, as a setup. Ah NOT said, I know why. Not gather additionally in any way, why not have shown the rest embody, there even a few machines, are blown to hash, not gather additionally in any way mysterious hidden of smiles. Not gather additionally in any way why grown pretty dead real hoppers, and then you wrestled him on them tree, but on video have shown something vyrytoe quite in another place.

Had a real slap from increased Dokuchaevska, there is there the road on careers, familiar saw salvos, had a real slap so openly ah not know. I would said on grandstanding. Usually with Dokucha beaten from civilian quarters and collective farm near.

Now go there here shooting and shelling cities, ah very loudly.

Edited Dark Templar (Today 00 :48: 47)

And this could be landmine?

And that local say? Can heard? Or saw?

So to be premeditated vyglyadit- '' terrorist attack DNR '' and immediately same sensationally a self-satisfied injured, where he prophesies pro a new wave of mobilization and hopes, that in Ukrainian people his will support, and France mentioned, and fight with terrorism.

Dark Templar wrote:

DC – One thing my explanation intent feykovosti. Clips are, zaryvaniya real, dismal, shipping foreshortenings to not captured the the rest from falling, full 0 in contacts, yutubakh, odnoklasnikakh, pro victims except bus. One thing.

One and the same picture will reveal on different hand so, to people went each other for it kill.

No one particularly to fight not wants, all revile injured, and here such convenient pretext for a new mobilization.
Not know, who's gonna fall, fools little to leave their families and work and go to fight, because so said injured.

Clock on the dash poetical trucker 1 :5 2 show time 17 :1 0, ? I so understood all zamutilos about 14 :3 0. Although on 2 :3 2 under rounds with camera bus in hours like there is no batteries. Why there is no? Some poetical trucker have two hours even, at work on flights. (Know many drivers on regular) Nu this is so to word

Last edited by av**nt (Jan 14 2015 08:36:37)

In short guys the situation such a, in this bus ride, rotted away, a girl, from Novotroitska 20 years, its personally knew my aunt :(. On the rest of the the victims from bus homage to not d, until level of - heard from known.

All place of roadblocked on the perimeter. There is still some what, but write not d, camping on K. For similar already have put on my an over-familiar.

Dmitro wrote:

Why team bus not on office, after all waiting lists there is no?

he as times on office, roughly for 20 meters from their snake in their cage blocs. There were and other affected, but pro them in allmedia - 0. Saw catch a glimpse in contact someone whole a petition wrote - this immediately would delete.
Reason masking rest, dismal - not understand.

Dmitry" wrote:

spit.
Injured received team facilitate a new wave of mobilization, camping on E. Set of cattle on the slaughter. No one not shed, increasingly and more people raskusyvayut this scam that, that their not to fight send, and in clauses join Nato, for supplies on turn on send in sector for execution and sending on ritualku.

I would spat, if it comes it quietly was. Try to put write only fact - at night had a real slap waiting lists machine guns, machines, very near, beaten castles. Can be all this was in air and for a psycho. Effect, but och seen them, if it comes not children me as something don't care it comes was, but when children as something not quietly charitably.

Will repeat - I not want much write on anyone of fire (some that have us happened minutes 40 ago), are looking news, something will och. Serious.

Dmitro wrote:

Wu us, too, have after evening. I thought, until the French bemoan will, us here in drys's gonna be blown. Cannonade rumbles almost without smoke breaks. Suffer those same areas, that and before. And now they itself even reason and cover have made.

How and before poor areas vast?
:(

Dmitry" wrote:

Fuck yes checked, big deal something. And even better on telebachanie call, take off video and money get. Here no one not use to anyone, and you can be. Wasn not so?

as-would I this of slain (which curtailed head) know and know relatives, which his were burying (sometimes account for on work meet). Lead investigation. Strange here the, that have this Outlook nothing to acquire was pilfer, not strongly rich pensioners. But have one thing but, on early life this the guy was local as-would prestige, those which burned the like, too, (pro them less know).

Dmitry" wrote:

Dark, ah bonbon Christmas tree stick. You whom ask about? Himself same mentioned and showed and direction gave. Descend find out, what they there standing there hitting six months not Partzuf far. Have you there is opportunity not build speculation on basis of rumors, and discover this personally, properly nourished. Prove or rebut facts, is or not is Ukrainian army killers; they are shooting or someone from their name; who specifically died from particular the shelling in specific date; why concrete shelling of media ignores, but about friend-doodly-doo,; who and as gives team on murder of "cities"; that is in the minds those who charges the power and shoots; Vestiena you should and ask and camping on D.

So I like repeatedly here wrote already, that found out I himself personally and my familiar.
With our hand had a real slap on the militia in fields who tried to with mortar battalion - Punching on Nikolaevke and Novortroitskomu. In Dokuchaevske immediately after shots were made with our hand cities (on camps essentially) has been going target in mind disused, temporarily abandoned (masters had gone) homes in Dokuchaevske and all of this spisyvalos on grad from Apu and vKontakt immediately he was screamin '(and sometimes and slightly slightly in advance) that us firebomb and what Apu fascists and camping on P.
For all the time was just 1Sergio and the familiar learned, that like he on get drunk and uh, I bumd it itself directly under its feet from podstvolnika.
(Can of course I not here pro this wrote. Ah here is wrote if that)

Liza wrote:

and this could be landmine?

there is no this, likely, was grad, all who saw, heard, say, that was grad - multiple and very strong the bombings. I personally saw not less 4 of smoke, over post, why on video have shown only one explosion - not clear.

Dark Templar wrote:

There were and other affected, but pro them in all media - 0

Nitty Gritty little, or quite there is no

Terakt under Volnovakha took away another life – at night in hospital from wounds died a man.
Thus, victims of the shelling militants have become already 12 civilians. 16 Wounded – remain in hospital.

Dark Templar wrote:

~ A message from ~ Liza::

And this could be landmine?

There is no this, likely, was grad, all who saw, heard, say, that was grad - multiple and very strong the bombings. I personally saw not less 4 of smoke, over post, why on video have shown only one explosion - not clear.

Understandable. Pity people: '(

Only wanted to this video straight for the. Filmed with rigs over post, team bus in another direction. If am not mistaken in time, then was 2roy volley, more lasting and a strong, here is he team bus and covered the.

Strange. Wanted to find video 1voy cameras, and his in online; it's still there, here is on it should be irrefutable mastication-in embody on the bus. Why his there is no?
Except the cameras on office still units six cameras must were write.

Yids (Jews), give all-Ryu. Mediynikam political, to show Russians on Different?

Last edited by Dark Templar (Jan 14 2015 18:55:08)

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » Volnovakha-2