The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » , Donetsk

, Donetsk

Posts 41 to 60 of 710

Dynamik wrote:

If goes of the actor setting, then lists victims junta, too, must be the tableau, names which are difficult or impossible test, variables victims should not fall into list, because can start ask questions and will emerge. Asymmetries, as the absence of helicopter, for example.

Who and whom can start ask questions? Far can emerge asymmetries? Like would to know technology.
Dynamik, you at all don, that media you not belongs, and if you to them'd be coming "questions ask" they militia generate?

Dmitry" wrote:

Dynamik, you at all don, that media you not belongs, and if you to them'd be coming "questions ask" they militia generate?

You thinking only I have questions arise? Or one is militia's one all-powerful?

Dynamik wrote:

If goes of the actor setting, then lists victims junta, too, must be the tableau,

Why? Me seems real victims them only on hand

Dimon wrote:

I think this Vlad Kravchenko, and man, which told me name of, Shiller wrong.

http://www.segodnya.ua/regions/donetsk/ … 24073.html
http://vk.com/an1909nn

has been stymied 26 on May in 14 :4 4

Dimon wrote:

I think this Vlad Kravchenko, and man, which told me name of, Shiller wrong.
.NET. on anyone case - there is no, I not location is airport with station
Edited English.srt (2014-06-25 2 :32: 25)

Here is very something not funny? Personally knew. Father sign. And camping on D. And name of messed up.
Such same a catfish as well, as and all "zastrelennye in the course combat action", is based at an emotional fictional ladies (about which, too, virtually nothing) and picture.
Killed where any Vlad Kravchenko. As and "Wounded militias from equipped."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZTxJYIieVM
Raze not can photographers give illusion shootings hidden camera, so and climb forward each other)

Increasingly, too, most. Wystawienniczym portray that somewhere on trial are shooting, photographers want give illusion battlefield.

Synthetic channels YouTube diffusing "hit season."
13 seconds, video nor about fix. But includes thousands of kopirovaniy)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDJCtrTcR9w

The bombings different volume were heard with hand sweet vermouth, airport and Putilovki (rightist circle)
http://i.imgur.com/F888DBb.png
With hand Putilovki was visible black smoke, say filling the were bombed. Before I not heard real bombings, these were similar on salute to

Dimon wrote:

Before I not heard real bombings, these were similar on salute to

They all different, salute to one thing, pomegranate another, start missiles "hail" third, and gap missiles this same "hail" lowly fourth. Of course crucial has distance from source until ukha. Even there is breath from razorvavshegosya projectiles large caliber, from which Autodesk ® 3ds Max ® not go in shattered windows miles. Hear lots even, present an expert then become, regulation distinguished that dangerously and that crap.
Brilliant trait all military Powder utterance consists in is, that a microphone not in able their to hand CORRECTLY, because have majority people in fundamentally interpret misconception about real explosions and "shots fired" call.
I could only shoot from RPG just one times, shot in the horizon Black sea, so in his ear svistelo until private dinner, even not though that cotton swabs there tell Abe pegs on. Obey in 40 metres was the old Georgian gym, there half of glass collapsed from prepared waves of. When you look on the same in TV, then even close there is no what is happening in fact.

In Donetsk made Central department store (PHOTO, VIDEO)

Also, according to eyewitnesses, on place reports toured first three, and then still two coaches, “the emergency aid. ”

1 wounded and five rapid? This that, prepared another aviudar and something went wrong?

Dimon wrote:

You wrote "Run until not too late" so here canard has passed that young not issue from cities, with trains ssazhivayut.
Apparently simply rumors, familiar traveled freely on machine with small child

So not I same define as there is and as will.
Here is Yids (Jews) made plan http://youtu.be/1-Z_dJRHfB8?t=5m
Look with 5 :0 0.
Scum planned the forcible evacuating people, on remaining domyslivaem, will kill or to send in KL. Have "of Kyiv" such a same logic, in during long years always will reasons not stopped "Atou." Nothing good for of Donetsk not envisioned.
Not coming out of tables, Sitting only before video cameras, media characters Girkiny and Borodai perform plan: "The creation conditions for supplies blood and organs for of sacrifices". When you look any the tableau theatrical speech these bastards, in sight clauses, on which they move. Have Kiev authorities and all media in accuracy such a same mission.

Dmitry" wrote:

Не выходя из кабинетов, находясь только перед видеокамерами, медийные персонажи  Гиркины и Бородаи выполняют план :  "Создание условий для поставки крови и органов для жертвоприношений"

Ты же понимаешь что не так просто взять и принять вот это все. У меня голова блять лопнет и я в окно выйду
Читал у горожанина про черную гору и про сирию, не могу поверить что это происходит сейчас у меня под носом

Last edited by Dimon (Jul 11 2014 20:34:22)

Dimon
And here is tell pay, if you have there in Donetsk "SUCH" is happening, as UEFA allowed pursue host games Shakhteru? They same) 'd have been pissing, not giving Dagam play in stores, and here like as and war there is no? Can not increasingly so badly?

Last edited by Dynamik (Jul 11 2014 23:00:09)

There is information, that on time of ATF "house"’suffered in Kharkiv - Of-for of ATF team miners will play host games in Kharkiv. But Akhmetov (and his team) against. Now until team on the field in a while.

Dimon wrote:

You same don that not so simply take and accept here is this all. I have head fuck bursts and I in window shared my
Read have down a citizen pro black mountain and pro Syria, not can to believe that this is happening now I have under its nose

Dimon, increasingly understand, around the Donbassu not easily now, over mentality people is faring very unsophisticated also, yes and not only over mentality. Get whether we, may enjoy troops, for you can do, yes want not can. Language to measure yes on the keyboard pick on.

People need reconstitute and "Fireball Girkina-dog. He has s boldness threaten physical intimidation everyone a man area.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1405123147/d527ffe5/5681368.jpg

Dynamik wrote:

A here is tell pay, if you have there in Donetsk "SUCH" is happening

For example yesterday in for almost two hours blasted away from the tank (can and not from the tank, who says tank, who gun) on terrikonu, which near my district. I not heard, at work was, but people when shared were charitably in of shock from these ostensibly "teachings" (as someone explained)

Dynamik wrote:

and here like as and war there is no?

In is the and deal that war there is no. There is the bombings and remain, which raze cannot be explain war, because ukrarmiya if and there is the only in airport

Last edited by Dimon (Jul 12 2014 10:51:36)

Dmitry" wrote:

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1405123147/d527ffe5/5681368.jpg

DNR: No consensual mobilization we not declared

Dimon wrote:

For example yesterday in for almost two hours blasted away from the tank (can and not from the tank, who says tank, who gun) on terrikonu, which near my district

Here is now again cannonade rumbles recent and a half-two hours (already ended), ?????? cotton (as carpet through dubious theatrics can jolt only louder), then a short of ball, this as I understand breath the most shot being fired? But after him there is no understanding sound explosion. In the news nor words, on the street again say "exercises."
If that from me until Marinka, Ukraine 20 kilometers, so that this again not army

Last edited by Dimon (Jul 12 2014 15:23:46)

Rushat and break

Down a citizen I read-this gap template full, can be 'withdraw in window' as spoke English.srt.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » , Donetsk