The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Теракты в метро » Subway. Was mentioned boulevard

Subway. Was mentioned boulevard

Posts 41 to 60 of 81

A member of union way in war testimony of, says pro what the train at the second path, about which he has no one asked, either confuses the first and the second path
http://www.kp.ru/daily/26255/3135577/

Last edited by Dimon (Jul 17 2014 10:17:21)

Us in omerikanskikh those action movies back constantly show, that for moreover, to transport'd jump up, have him should explode up)

A smartass rails should was not simply raise, but and consolidate in the lifted position. Then theoretically trolley could and to jump up and down. And here is than he could be enshrined - question. And whom.

Last edited by Alekk (Jul 17 2014 10:19:41)

You Train run afoul of on a smartass based!’ s front wheel couples

http://electri4ka.com/e_postoianiy_t/images/epot_7.png
Regularly on official version of here is this a Frisbee-sized wormhole one scallop run afoul of on a Frisbee-sized wormhole a smartass and train, here, flew a as on the diving board? Ah okay.

Искатель wrote:

Dmitri! Contrary! Train behaved in side Slavic boulevard, Vercellina Park Victory. I.e. again this fucking lightness-- - - the symbolism: "FC Rusichi Oryol" "beat" on away to "Slavyansku", but in the name of "Victory" were slated in sacrifice or brought themselves in sacrifice (think, that goddess victory-Nick, this still one self winged monarch, were-ma and camping on To. Look at an obelisk victory on 2 sorrow). Perhaps this the emotional your pump for continuing "war" on Ukraine.

Behaved "Rusich" on boulevard "a Slavic" to "Pobeda expedition", stumbled about the "Strelk." - and soft-boiled egg. So this is read.
Ritualschiki fucking.

From comments in lj

Dimon wrote:

This is conceal realistically, that train not displaced throw a switch shift to the or to the left, and'd jump up on it?

Nowhere he not jumped out of one. Scum on the sly had turned throw a switch and being killed by train and people. And all "the bombings", "jumping", "vibration", "technical fortune." Yet to mediyschikam and "responsible to individuals organs" spiraling.

Not fig as subject been cleaned up

Now'm .MOBI the film "of the Sign" magnifying in 2009
http://kinogo.net/1503-znamenie-2009.html

Than half not yet watched right. The film about predicting the catastrophes, coordinates seats catastrophes and numbers dead people.
The film began with Aoyama, in which have kiddies air balls flowers Ukrainian flagand they are pawning capsule time. Ah this okay, think, is nonsense coincidence. Emerge take pictures Earth, ranging with of degree of Malaysia. Again coincidence. But further:
In movie predicted explosion on the oil platform in the Gulf, which occurred only in 2010. Not simply predicted by and accurately shown. Okay. Then shown the crash, as she type struck in only, as I its painted couple of pages ago. And then shown in detail, disaster in the Moscow subway, as train subway flies on meeting perevedyonnoy arrow. With ideal precision, as us this presented in the news. And here is when throw a switch turned, there such build-up music was, and I have computer glyuknul, had to restart, and headphones I has broken about wall. (Are looking the film with ubavlennym sound the fuck).

Stuck through all was possible the film, then whether, even will.
Scum at all got a problem.

Dmitry" wrote:

Now'm .MOBI the film "of the Sign" magnifying in 2009
http://kinogo.net/1503-znamenie-2009.html
Than half not yet watched right. The film about predicting the catastrophes, coordinates seats catastrophes and numbers dead people.
The film began with Aoyama, in which have kiddies air balls flowers Ukrainian flag and they are pawning capsule time. Ah this okay, think, is nonsense coincidence. Emerge take pictures Earth, ranging with of degree of Malaysia. Again coincidence. But further:
In movie predicted explosion on the oil platform in the Gulf, which occurred only in 2010. Not simply predicted by and accurately shown. Okay. Then shown the crash, as she type struck in only, as I its painted couple of pages ago. And then shown in detail, disaster in the Moscow subway, as train subway flies on meeting perevedyonnoy arrow. With ideal precision, as us this presented in the news. And here is when throw a switch turned, there such build-up music was, and I have computer glyuknul, had to restart, and headphones I has broken about wall. (Are looking the film with ubavlennym sound the fuck).
Stuck through all was possible the film, then whether, even will.
Scum at all got a problem.

In have order watch it again later in until the end of - think, that us not little they these movie consumerism underway in the future.

Cadres from movie "of the Sign" 2009

A key turnaround in movie, in which hero movie recognizes how much, that predictions are correct. In quoted an imposition coordinates is happening the crash, which he become witnessing.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1406051634/a9fa767f/5777735.jpg
17 July 2014- Boeing’s falls on only

And type Moscow. Train in movie swoops in on curve of throw a switch that sends the train on wall.
15 July 2014, about 08 :3 9 occurred social with derails the composition, followed on category: Arbatsko-Youth in lines from station “Park Victory ” until station“ Slavyanskii boulevard. ” The accident occurred in cell congresses showing, for-house Park Victory (for two days until this in this cell congresses showing was mounted arrow between APL and stroyaschimsya continuation of production lines). Has suffered more 200 people, in including 50 man in peril –. Died 23 rights.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1406051818/6b5d3ba1/5777752.png

In movie accurately shown disaster in the Gulf, which in reality occurred only through year after exit movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQBZqFt-S-w

And that in this movie further on events? What eventy? Need to to read in Sevastopol symbols, to know, that will.

There further on their fears became all hotter and hotter, bluntly, as now in Central Russia. :)

Брунгильда wrote:

There further on their fears became all hotter and hotter, bluntly, as now in Central Russia. :)

Describe common facts and events - to know certainly.

I details not remember. First children [any I?e?aeuou, without parents. And then catastrophe struck, and the entire the surface Earth was destroyed by fire, all, respectively, died, in camping on CHAMPION The main heroes.

Dmitry" wrote:

You Train in movie swoops in on curve of throw a switch that sends the train on wall.

Assi they all (not catering especially attention on instructions and technique security), cruising on the shooters. Not found concrete numbers, on senses here in Kyiv metro on box shooter the speed is fixed until 10-20 kilometers / h.

Fever, incidentally, not only have us. On the southwest of the the US already few years wide drought biblical proportions, as today in "Shpigele" wrote.
They already not the first time on the subject write, although now until fig news in world.
Dmitri, watched right the film? Found still what any?

Брунгильда wrote:

I details not remember. First children [any I?e?aeuou, without parents. And then catastrophe struck, and the entire the surface Earth was destroyed by fire, all, respectively, died, in camping on CHAMPION The main heroes.

Planting?

Alekk wrote:

planting?

Polaris there profanation simply. Just terrestrials took a new Adam and Havou, transferred their it settled now a new planet, and old cooked the Sun (whether?) to the ground.

Although revelation Ivan clearly hinting, that for apartment Venus will have 144 100,000 Jews on 12 100,000 with each of its knees

Bazil Levi wrote:

although revelation Ivan clearly hinting, that for apartment Venus will have 144 100,000 Jews on 12 100,000 with each of its knees

And rest - in consumption, as are used themselves material. Incidentally on-numerology and match the with Gematriey when there have Putin’s, it is likely will emerge the likelihood ambush attack on Ukraine? As-raze Putin communicates with of Berl Lazarre.

Last edited by Eugeny (Aug 8 2014 23:33:01)

With think, that way to destruction remaining not matter. This same's. F.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Теракты в метро » Subway. Was mentioned boulevard