The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » Black transplantology


Black transplantology

Posts 21 to 40 of 48

21

But on that can go organs in Transplantology, excepts?
You would one Italian on medical contraindications? Why under through blood always ask about, what groups she is? Lily would itself not despite.
Spat can be, but bribery from such as - only worse will: Some as working body remove and price (a public body, which through time's... It's removing - well so? And about how, suited or not suited the or another donor in this or recipient say precisely doctors - why they such say? Talked would type, "increasingly all suited, launching have any, prishivay everyone", and cut into pieces according would of money. Are there is no - even if who and operates out, so gown consisted candidacies, spend work, are transported far need, return in integrity where took. Otherwise gonna hear and naganyay suitable for. And if who dies afters - why same such a advertisements?
I nothing not say about how, there is "black" transplantology or not; but even if there is, then war raze not can be a source of donors for these goals.

Last edited by Val (Sep 29 2015 20:26:20)

0

22

#p39981,Val wrote:

A on that can go organs in Transplantology, excepts?
You would one Italian on medical contraindications? Why under through blood always ask about, what groups she is? Lily would itself not despite.
Spat can be, but bribery from such as - only worse will: Some as working body remove and price (a public body, which through time's... It's removing - well so? And about how, suited or not suited the or another donor in this or recipient say precisely doctors - why they such say? Talked would type, "increasingly all suited, launching have any, prishivay everyone", and cut into pieces according would of money. Are there is no - even if who and operates out, so gown consisted candidacies, spend work, are transported far need, return in integrity where took. Otherwise gonna hear and naganyay suitable for. And if who dies afters - why same such a advertisements?
I nothing not say about how, there is "black" transplantology or not; but even if there is, then war raze not can be a source of donors for these goals.

If waiting lists from expecting are huge - on years, then someone yes be appropriate. Another matter that these technologies not panacea, somewhere wrote that have Rockefeller 6e heart of. From ordinary people put 6 times - understandable that simply not will funds, and means and demand. Also this suggests that body decides problem on 5-6 years, sometimes three, and need - enough much. In other words this not detail which will work until the end of life 20-30 years, adjust if am mistaken.

0

23

#p39983,Wxd wrote:

if waiting lists from expecting are huge - on years, then someone yes be appropriate. Another matter that these technologies not panacea, somewhere wrote that have Rockefeller 6e heart of. From ordinary people put 6 times - understandable that simply not will funds, and means and demand. Also this suggests that body decides problem on 5-6 years, sometimes three, and need - enough much. In other words this not detail which will work until the end of life 20-30 years, adjust if am mistaken.


Under desire can be transplanted at will that anywhere and whom anywhere, surgery on highest level now. But body will until the last ottorgatsya immune system enabled recipient here. To this not was happening, adopt drugs glyukokortikoidy, which are immunosupressorami (repressing a immunity).

All deal in is, that each cell organism human (except red cell cryopreservation) bears on its iaia?aia protein - chief complex gistosovmestimosti class I(mhc-I speak English). Proteins mhc encode sequence DNA and endure its to the surface cells. ????? of the individual combination of genes mhc-I individual and was unmatched. The similarities can be only have closest relatives. The transplanted body is perceived immune system as enthetic antigen, and begins immune response, camping on K. Cells body bear on its the surface quite the other set of genes mhc-Napoleon I used

In development rejection participate almost all mechanisms immune systems. For example, tsitotoksicheskie Tbilisi-leucocytes destroy cells body directly, and factsheet and Tbilisi-distinction cause demise transplant with the participation inflammatory category: Cytokine, arises violation of nutrition and microcirculation from-for development clotting.

But on immunosuppressants people long not live would still. Either die from of, either quotidian of cold from-for immuno-compromised or body will fall off so or otherwise.

+3

24

#p40024,Goodwin wrote:

A on immunosuppressants people long not live would still. Either die from of, either quotidian of cold from-for immuno-compromised or body will fall off so or otherwise.

I.e. this can be so say yet another honey. Scam of some kind? These "small beer" I so understand, umalchivayutsya. And cash greenback drip irrigation have them from 30-100 thousand For such money there is have auto etc guarantee of, comes whether guarantee of so much something years medical profession? Think, so or otherwise, people in rate, and would still pay hundreds of thousands of - that strange and notorious.

0

25

#p40048,Wxd wrote:

i.e. this can be so say yet another honey. Scam of some kind? These "small beer" I so understand, umalchivayutsya. And cash greenback drip irrigation have them from 30-100 thousand For such money there is have auto etc guarantee of, comes whether guarantee of so much something years medical profession? Think, so or otherwise, people in rate, and would still pay hundreds of thousands of - that strange and notorious.


Not think, that this message isn't getting through. The, who goes on planes, knows all risks with it associated. Simply have such people and so already no choice.

There is organs, which better does the establishment of, camping on K. Loosely category: Gene expression on a surface kind of proteins mhc-I (kidney, for example). And there is immunoprivilegirovannye zone, in which under a certain right conditions not is happening rejection transplant.

0

26

Incidentally, perhaps not transplantalogiya, and delicacies. Mass budo alongside kendo people as cattle and on the table in the best the form of.

0

27

#p39966,Wxd wrote:

in Pakistan people give organs for couple of thousands of

#p39965,Val wrote:

If is the recipient Bagat money, then for him will lead tens of man and he himself chooses Rouseff itself moreover, who like, and no one will offended so, to raising noise.

You perhaps kidding me with this. Or, if not want to think, then you can to cede encefalon, increasingly would still after all not use. This I to what so can be pint without ceremony, not delimitations in debris is Transplantology, on terminology articles only revolutionsand theoretically pul(though virtually allow... blow up itself torax sake of zhmenki tugriks this a brutal empty tin tin). To close empty the chitchat: For how many would you loss cor, Hepor pan? I doubt, that someone in sober mind
Successful. And you before as write something modicum second wait a on think, you same like not spamomashiny.

#p39965,Val wrote:

so and knew, that in medvuzakh have been teaching were trailer trash, so and medicine have us such a (the kind, which-free laborers before was, and now social). Not d their to read.

Esteem on the crust name, and the can met what any "'s approach incipient till the", quite're embarrassing yourself.
Waiting lists on organs mile long, parameters expecting necessarily come. What about the prizhivaemosti: 's transplanted organs usually increasingly would still "smorschivayutsya", but exit have sick particularly there is no. On kidneys it comes the situation, that dialysis already virtually not mismanaged and. Or constant "propiska in African neighborhood" or cashing the end of the on few years. Watched transmission of as something pro artist, metabolitic - 6 times!kidneys've been replanting, then is content from such a fun-loving life under immunodepressantami and refused from anothers and respectively guaranteeing a carved.
What about the sanitation / overcrowding and inadequate hygiene's more thumb although would in "Surgery" the partition "aseptika / antiseptic treatment" and'll understand, that the war not hindrance and acquiring the a sterile body as two finger, the more in article an about e720 mobile-equipped buse type reanimobile.
PS. Is hard not to recall Horlivka Dep the fisherman, the found in small river "without belly his", fighter NatsGvardii under Kurakhove without hearts. Yes perishing, with eyes, yes not sees, with in focus. And even in the past year remember on ukroTV some kind high-ranking goat with the mustache, 's reabsorption military, was yelling, that need to build filtration camps for filtering mythic separatists / terrorists among donbassovtsev. This bastard perfectly knew, that the entire this zateyannaya oil-cake-of ATF full... from finger messed up. Why camps, essentially a prison for in nothing not point people? Do with destitute that like it or. Do you want rob, do you want rape it, do you want kill, do you want forget it, and do you want body man favorite for free. So that not so perishing and bastard will see now rights gilba-bilba perhaps was with their million people on organs. Plans ca and were, yes you're all covered.

0

28

Flint, already like there is miracle-printers 3D, which gonna print body. If make artificial heart of, then strange that such a simple thing as kidney - essentially filter - or liver - the same filter how I understand - not make on factory floors. And not change as benzofiltr in auto.

0

29

Wxd, Nefrony each muscle will. Pro hepatocytes at all I'll shut up, liver - this Herculean a chem lab organism, pro the pancreas at all I'll shut up. Although under such a eksponentsialnom development mikrotekhnologiy than damn it not be kidding, lo and won the need to gut survivors-healthy, but poor, in favor of sick, but rich. Ah let-the god. And the here even before the war was in hospital, and there what the a new history with family doctor - say sign it paper about consent on the use of internal personal data. In this muddy paper were something goes, it looked that as something zavualirovanno stems with transplantologiey. Can it looked, but better be too careful, than sorry..

Last edited by Flint (Oct 22 2015 03:00:23)

0

30

#p41528,Flint wrote:

sign it paper about consent on the use of internal personal data. In this muddy paper were something goes, it looked that as something zavualirovanno stems with transplantologiey. Can it looked, but better be too careful, than sorry..

Edited Flint (Today 03 :00: 23)

There is no this law simply edict, and now all should look to such a paper - many sites make questioning uncheck "embellishment etc. About organism, here as something all strange. With one hand instead maakhonkoy buds is worth would take its procedure. With the other - something an artificial already wear, and computers phones as evolved. And kidneys pigs than not lyuby. Liver it grows back, here a bit easier. In general something strange that in one there is mikrotekhnologii, and in another - ogromadnye fools gemodializa. Some the distorted - or until not have reached, or so and intent is - we OK on what Forum. Means specifically not all make, to to gut. Blaahhh.
Rustic - there is - not think, ah times you on it for fun, ah and that - there is no, ah wasn that as in range abortirovannye, but meat it and in Africa meat. Not like would such even thought develop.

+1

31

That the again theme organs - .fat smoke without ceasefire?

Anonymous staffer SBU with the help site WikiLeaks published in networks its narrative about group a special medical American proposal to allow, which literally "potroshila" people in zone of ATF, and then was sending their organs on the West. Himself narrator was guarded by this group, but subsequently forced was to flee, rescuing his life.

Revelations contractor SBU: As on Ukraine "partially gut" people on organs

-1

32

Flint, ah this same Mechanized Corps. Ru, dazhee can be not to read. Standard a fairy tale Russian media. Here is recognized now on ICTV show, as DNR hold of captured, as require buyback, as people hang themselves from skotskikh conditions. - I. Said that bodies return sometimes without parts of - but on this all, nor words pro organs.

0

33

Wxd, It of course MK as and ICTV - "off-irresponsible, but" Smokey "time from time emerges from different joints. Looks as the threat or dirt alone against other for no the blackmail. Until not heard about serious scorn the. Alone vbrosy. Think already after a final zamireniya start disassemble who where that and as. Heard many missing and "fugitives" - attend making related with Ukraine, start dig and seek their fighters, already not you completely reject on fighting, will have pursue investigations. Here is incidentally and one reason for Apu, to pick peace process (have us the latest month every day again RATTLE - [dalnoboynoe, so from rifle, attacked yes mortar battle, and occasionally shoot not far). Do you say ICTV says, that are shooting "prorosiyski boyovyki." Hearted. There is opportunity compare different TV (in Ukrainian, grew, DNR): From whom plate produced - there is all ukrokanaly, even on the mill the antenna but 5-Canal, 1 + 1 and espresso. Have us unlike Ukrainian channels rhetoric after Debaltseve municipality and Minsk has changed. Already not stoke conflagration war by the accusations ukrokhunty, Ukrainian karatelyami; long already have become to blame commanders, fighters concrete units Number such something full name such something; as something descended from on there is no interview "heroes" in masks-balaklavakh and with objectivity nicknames of-pogonyalami. On ukrokanalakh increasingly remained still - poloschut brains any sign, they're nonsense, clearly need ukroverkhushke continuation of war, to straight for the make ends in water, in camping on CHAMPION And on authorities.

-1

34

Something came in our Republic, as-if other problems there is no.

Since report by about the need for decision-such a of law gave professor, Head transplantatsionnym center Donetsk of clinical territorial medical unification Viktor Denisov: At today transplanting is the only radical method treatment under a number of dire diseases. And hung project regulates order selection, training,, definitions testimony to application of transplantation, and also ensuring donor protection of and social safety net. So the law is valid. On the results of discussions hung bill was adopted in the first although.

Sostoyalos another plenary session People Council DNR
Truth himself law something not can find, that there such a secret? Why there is no in free access? Yes, over normal times, only and wait for catch.
But as-spoken is poured DedmorozTV

: This law adjusted for modern fortune science and recommendations World Health Organization defines conditions and order use of transplantation as a special method treatment and provides observance in Donetsk Peoples Republic human rights and protection human dignity when applying and implementing a different, associated with it activities.

Act transplantation
PS. Hahaha the bottom:
"I cordially thank all, who exerts aid TV New Russia (region) TV !
Full name recipient Paul G.
"
In the diversion:
"Let-milonchik, let-milonchik (Panikovsky)" :)

0

35

Constitutional Court Russia (QE) officially acknowledged legitimacy drawing the organs from tel deceased for transplantation conducted without notification about this relatives. If members family dead against, they themselves must put in prominence medical institution. Otherwise, organs from tel deceased will be learned without their consent. Corresponding definition of being publishedon official site court.


+++

presumption consent on impounding organs has goal development in country donation and transplantation, and Constitution not violates , defined Court.

Decision became answer on lawsuit mothers Moscow other females by Alina Sablinoy, which in January 2014 engulfed in traffic accident and died in hospital. When mother girls from conclusions medical examiner's report learned that have its daughters withdrawn for transplantation some organs, she turned in Court, demanding bankrupt with hospitals compensation moral harm.

Courts denied in warrant claim papers demands, after what woman turned in QE.

In addressing, which court Constitutional Court, states, that transplanting organs or tissue human a means save life and recovery health people.

Under this he reminded, that if known about negative respect dead, his close relatives or legitimate representatives to transplantation, this procedure pursue cannot be.
Court believes, that being demands applicants in fact boils down to need transition from the existing in Russia model presumption consent on impounding organs human after his death to the system isproshennogo consent.

According to the Court, and model presumption consent, and system isproshennogo consent (when doctors owe turn to relatives late for-resolution) not contradicts not only Constitution, they both are based on the principles and norms international rights. Authorization issue about choosing one of them not enters in competencies QE.

Moreover, according to QE, on this moment designed and become an item in Russias government project federal of law Oh blood donation sector organs, parts of organs rights and their transplantation , which foresees more very detailed procedure expression citizen his relations to withdraw the organs with goal transplantation.

Intervention QE in this question, given content discuss bill and prospects his decision-, and also blueprint this problems , on this stage seems Court premature.

In decision-complaints to review appellants refused. http://www.novayagazeta.ru/news/1701198.html

OPREDELENIE
Constitutional threat of ROSSIYSKOY FEDERATsII
About refusal in decision-to review complaints citizens Biryukovoy
Of Tatiana Holy, Sablinoy Elena were and Sablinoy
Nellie Stepanovny on violation of their constitutional rights Article
8 Law Russian Federation Oh transplantation organs and (or)
Tissue human
City St. Petersburg 10 February 2016

http://doc.ksrf.ru/decision/KSRFDecision225217.pdf

Last edited by tort5 (Mar 10 2016 22:52:32)

+2

36

#p57664,tort5 wrote:

Constitutional Court Russia (QE) officially acknowledged legitimacy drawing the organs from tel deceased for transplantation conducted without notification about this relatives. If members family dead against, they themselves must put in prominence medical institution. Otherwise, organs from tel deceased will be learned without their consent. Corresponding definition of being publishedon official site court.


presumption consent on impounding organs has goal development in country donation and transplantation, and Constitution not violates , defined Court.

The decision became answer on lawsuit mothers Moscow other females by Alina Sablinoy, which in January 2014 engulfed in hit-and-run and died in hospital. When mother girls from conclusions medical examiner's report learned that have its daughters withdrawn for transplantation some organs, she turned in Court, demanding bankrupt with hospitals compensation moral harm.

Courts denied in warrant claim papers demands, after what woman turned in QE.

In addressing, which court Constitutional Court, states, that transplanting organs or tissue human a means save life and recovery health people.

Under this he reminded, that if known about negative respect dead, his close relatives or legitimate representatives to transplantation, this procedure pursue cannot be.
Court believes, that being demands applicants in fact boils down to need transition from the existing in Russia model presumption consent on impounding organs human after his death to the system isproshennogo consent.

According to the Court, and model presumption consent, and system isproshennogo consent (when doctors owe turn to relatives late for-resolution) not contradicts not only Constitution, they both are based on the principles and norms international rights. Authorization issue about choosing one of them not enters in competencies QE.

Moreover, according to QE, on this moment designed and become an item in Russias government project federal of law Oh blood donation sector organs, parts of organs rights and their transplantation , which foresees more very detailed procedure expression citizen his relations to withdraw the organs with goal transplantation.

Intervention QE in this question, given content discuss bill and prospects his decision-, and also blueprint this problems , on this stage seems Court premature.

In decision-complaints to review appellants refused. http://www.novayagazeta.ru/news/1701198.html

OPREDELENIE
Constitutional threat of ROSSIYSKOY FEDERATsII
About refusal in decision-to review complaints citizens Biryukovoy
Of Tatiana Holy, Sablinoy Elena were and Sablinoy
Nellie Stepanovny on violation of their constitutional rights Article
8 Law Russian Federation Oh transplantation organs and (or)
Tissue human
City St. Petersburg 10 February 2016.
http://doc.ksrf.ru/decision/KSRFDecision225217.pdf


This a generalized program. In Belarus its bring citizens more openly.

http://s11.postimg.org/xg15mmddf/image.jpg

0

37

#p57670, wrote:

This is a generalized program. In Belarus its bring citizens more openly.

And only nenka like still has remained normal. People forced to to go in Belarus - already not the first collection money proclaim, child on planes or pressing in Belarus. Belarus - now a new "pakistan" that-whether. In Pakistan as show, donor is borne in chamber near, him pay officially, in short all horse nobly, ah if anything about kidneys there or parts of liver.

Last edited by Wxd (Mar 11 2016 10:41:30)

0

38

#p57676,Wxd wrote:
#p57670, wrote:

This is a generalized program. In Belarus its bring citizens more openly.

And only nenka like still has remained normal. People forced to to go in Belarus - already not the first collection money proclaim, child on planes or pressing in Belarus. Belarus - now a new "pakistan" that-whether. In Pakistan as show, donor is borne in chamber near, him pay officially, in short all horse nobly, ah if anything about kidneys there or parts of liver.


Every Belarusian by default agree become donating organs after his death. And far go, anyway tonorgans, if given the scale of eviscerating deceased?

Rotshildam-motshildam-rotvelleram that whether?
On stilts, uh, dog's. last not need organs corpses. Kidney under all super of each-technology and Exchequer proper conditions content donor in hospital "held" about 24 hours, liver 12 hours, heart of to 8 hours. The entire this inet-buynya with "black transplantologiey" simply's covering for massive of loss of survivors and potroshitelstvo dead, use any human flesh to eat in neoglashaemykh programs.

Let and last years information - in Belarus transplantation liver await about 90 man. Where these ton?
The something and it.

Incidentally, on 2015 year in Belarus refused become postmortem blast donors, having drawn documents, 2,200 people. And, have been, including foreigners, 1.525 people.

Number of deceased in 2015 120 thousand People.

0

39

In Germany already as year such a theme. All migrants forced podpisatsya, that "their organs - commons Germany." Incidentally even about the "after death" in broshurakh as something not ofishiruetsya. Simply "your organs - on elektronnuyubazu and to allow for"! Me shared with 2 times, I not signs and me here in Germashkakh are denied their in PMZhe! Can on-this and camping on K. I not target, huh on all satanic zamarochki Geyropy. Ah I already despite leave from Germany! Here people sold souls and the bodies "emigrants cook" for dollars laid on the line and evrokhalyavu. Process already complete and soon start cleanup evrokhalyavschikov.
Incidentally here is another the old guru:
Yevgeny Vitalievich - what are the there are the brake and that with this to do?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B77Bi2vOBIg

Strange have him 9-ultimate stars. Did he himself coined, or this, too, bears what something sacral significance?

Last edited by (Mar 11 2016 14:17:01)

0

40

#p57684, wrote:

In Germany already as year such a theme. All migrants forced podpisatsya, that "their organs - commons Germany." Incidentally even about the "after death" in broshurakh as something not ofishiruetsya. Simply "your organs - on elektronnuyubazu and to allow for"! Me shared with 2 times, I not signs and me here in Germashkakh are denied their in PMZhe! Can on-this and camping on K. I not target, huh on all satanic zamarochki Geyropy. Ah I already despite leave from Germany! Here people sold souls and the bodies "emigrants cook" for dollars laid on the line and evrokhalyavu. Process already complete and soon start cleanup evrokhalyavschikov.
Incidentally here is another the old guru:
Yevgeny Vitalievich - what are the there are the brake and that with this to do?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B77Bi2vOBIg

Strange have him 9-ultimate stars. Did he himself coined, or this, too, bears what something sacral significance?

Yegor Kondratyev, on the future. "Rascia", "ukrashki", "germashki" here is not welcome. On Forum rates people from Russia, Ukraine, countries-own neighborhood together demonstrate real outside-public an abomination, up-to-date for all. Correct himself their messages.

In FaceBook I have, too, desirable avoid this lexicon. Foreigners from-own neighborhood in discussions not participate (if not considered Poles in Grand Duchy of Smolensk themes), but reading journal in many countries.

In consternation on previous page shown, that these "satanic devices" in Russia and in Belarus such same, and in Russia still and lurk from people, from them the disobedient nowhere not economy. The consent on fence organs after death there is also in legislation Austria, Sweden, Belgium, Hungary and many where.

Gilbo serves shop program all their creative.
Violet color in it`s use "top covered", as they themselves consider. Glee triangle in star David - 9-ultimate star - highest population growth rate harmony and the synchronization human / deeps of universe in khezoterike, which is being carried article of to his pamphleteer friends, journalists on-.
Comrade incredibly large opinion about itself.
Judging by around the, has conceived big educational cycle, in the course which will open mystery human nature and its governance and promote its "school" - cell "neat flaming little new world" in consciousness masses.

0


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » Black transplantology