The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » History (she same Chronology of) » Libel on Stalin. Who Needs this benefits?

Libel on Stalin. Who Needs this benefits?

Posts 41 to 60 of 119

Statistics, too, people write and on mountain grant what is needed, especially now. To believe the walkons, journalists not always need to. Here is I believe to his grandparents. He son Colonel Tsarist army. Great-grandfather could have kept defense in Middle East quartet from "red", but on the barge sit down not managed. And his not killed, stripped breasted front, weapons, and have receded. They with family and MORRAH apartment left and there lived even years 5. Until shvondery not came. Grandfather in "ezhevschinu" sat "for origins." Grandmother to Stalin wrote, worked out. So here is in school us already are taught pro Stalin-a tyrant, and grandfather me spoke, that not can this be. He 1907, literate man (family Colonel) on his the eyes of proiszhodili revolution, war. And him I believe.
Here novoyavlenyyo "patriots of-antisovetchiki" recently me "songs sang" pro the, that Northeast also clear Canal "on the bones" built-of-control inmates under the machine guns NKVD, any documents showed. And I personally know people, which built Canal and GES in Kahovka, this Leninist Young Communist League of volunteers, with have them were very lots salaries are currently 0 users immediately "Finnish might" provided. So, that many "atrocities" Stalin-this simply a lie. Incidentally he this foresee.
“I know, that, when me not will become, on my head" not one ushat dirt, on my grave will do will together debris. But I am confident, that wind history all of this eliminates!. ”
“Many affairs our Party and people will bollixed up and oplevany, above all, abroad, yes and in our country, too, … And my name of, too, will obolgano, oklevetano. Me will be directed many atrocities. ”

+1

#p39536,Wind wrote:

Statistics, too, people write and on mountain grant what is needed, especially now.

How and prevents quotes great people, which going straight in Internet immediately become custom. This applies and to Energy polemics as would Stalin (T. 18 2006 Mr., have some arise doubts relatively their identification.

#p39542,Val wrote:

How and prevents quotes great people, which going straight in Internet immediately become custom. This applies and to Energy polemics as would Stalin (T. 18 2006 Mr., have some arise doubts relatively their identification.

This quote from skillfulness or Golovanov, Marshal aviation. Edited were in the early 70-'s (raze not in emokhu revival of Stalinism, and contrary). And doubts seyatsya and udobryayutsya always, to they blossom. In drifting belief (Ukraine-they the USSR, in Russia live alone you lazy bums and drunks, Stalin-monster). Here is so, desirable to identify the have people, which directly were participants those events, but their already very little. Example with construction GES and Canal I led higher.

#p39558,Wind wrote:

This quote from skillfulness or Golovanov, Marshal aviation. Edited were in the early 70-'s

Yes? And not t Stalin with A. M. Kollontay? Here is doubters: one, two, three,.
Text or:

How it turned out slightly later, Vietnam in November 1939 with Stalin so and not uncharacteristic at all. Yes, yes! So and wrote in their diaries:
"although I was in Moscow just two days, from Vyacheslav Mihajlovich came order fly back in Sweden in 6 hours morning. Stalin so and not seen. Deplorably! "
Even slightly later it turned out, that 18 th is PSR Stalin, as and 17 th, as and 16 th, 15 th and 14 th have attitude to lead a historic to Stalin very and very an indirect (because in PSR Stalin just 13 volumes, and else fantasmagoricheskiy modern replica 2000-'s), but under this tsitiruyutsya in as a established sources even in official press and are sold in Internet stores.

There is our grandmothers, here is have them and ask.
In 120 they poorly klatsayut.

#p39577,light wrote:

Yes? And not t Stalin with A. M. Kollontay? Here is doubters: One, two, three,. Text or:

Can this he of course and Kollontay spoke, we all repeatable their thought. Interestingly there is whether some Kollontay of the time or in book is reflected in the what. Phrase in memoirs there is, can be in library, test.

already the Chief Marshal aviation A. E. Golovanov (1904 — 1975) Tehran. Meeting G-troikaedited in the early 70-'s.

Тегеран. Встреча Большой тройки

5 or 6 December me telephoned Stalin and asked to come to him on liberal scattering. Reflecting 1,000 there, I saw, that churchgoers he in chain on shoulders your coat. Was he one. Saying hello, the Supreme said, that, apparently, caught a cold and fears, as would not ache inflammation of lung, for always hard transfers this disease. Going in a bit, he suddenly began talking about itself.

I know, — began he, — that, when me not will, not one ushat dirt will poured over on my head. — And, going in a bit, continued: — But I am confident, that wind history all of this eliminates.

Need to say right, I was amused. In the time me, yes, think, not only me, not i?aanoaaeyeinu likely, that anyone can say about Stalin bad. During the war all F.B.I. had been touch with his name, and this made clearly visible founding. The initial successes Germans were at. Attacked by Hitler, army were dashed under Moscow, WWII Stalingrad and on Kursk an arc. We Israelites won victory one for the other, monolithic character army and people was evident, and drive wipe enemy with faces land was unanimously. Clearly and 24x7 worked the entire machine state. Under game orchestra without conductor, and in notion of a governance state — without steadfast leadership, public machine so work, naturally, could not would. Clear work this machines also always was linked with his name. So me it looked, that Stalin indeed took ill.

Going in still a bit, he continued:

— That all good people links with name Stalin, oppressed peoples see in this behalf of a beacon of freedom, opportunity to break centuries-old chain slavery. “Comrade Stalin ” became name the collective, hope for oppressed and poor, hope workers and peasants, moaning under the yoke of capitalism. Name of Comrade Stalin 13 the most best features, as in fairy. Of course, only good people on light of not case. In life any the most a good man necessarily has and their shortcomings, and have Stalin their enough. But if consider, that comrade Stalin can lift dispossessed from their bonds and slavery, such a faith need support, for she will give force peoples actively to fight for their future, will breathe in them hope and confidence in victory. [367]

#p39584,Wind wrote:

Perhaps this he of course and Kollontay spoke.

Don’t spoke he nothing Kollontay, meetings not was. Have made hodgepodge from of expression curiously (, I expected The Chechov atmosphere larded with citations of what he on congresses assume was and in perepiskakh curiously and received "prophecy" for current time, and the most Stalin modicum on icons of food (though what this I, already write on icons, remained only be canonized and in rank saints determine). Here is need someone a good, are a good, dedicated, the right Stalin - vayayut.

#p39589,Val wrote:

Don’t spoke he nothing Kollontay, meetings not was. Have made hodgepodge from of expression curiously (, I expected The Chechov atmosphere larded with citations of what he on congresses assume was and in perepiskakh curiously and received "prophecy" for current time, and the most Stalin modicum on icons of food (though what this I, already write on icons, remained only be canonized and in rank saints determine). Here is need someone a good, are a good, dedicated, the right Stalin - vayayut.

So here is the excerpts and concocted a, piaryatsya on topic,! '. And truth increasingly same there is, its and collect on painstakingly acquired. Moments now this around Stalin very many. And know, that most interesting, that take a small kernel truth, will be covered in its shit, this is the, to this was in sight, and then already say, that all of this lies, in including the kind small grain truth. I against to there as icons of with someone wrote, but and the real truth, too, know want (we here gathered precisely behind this). And truth pro Stalin is worth cities and factories around us. And this just try to wipe from memory people already 60 years.
You, incidentally, invariably knew, that dumpin 'references to the excerpts. So until truth not get! Or this already on subconscious in matrix "Stalin-tyrant" and to prove to here nothing to acquire?

#p39593,Wind wrote:

You, incidentally, invariably knew, that dumpin 'references to the excerpts.

I invariably said, that reiterates quotes cause doubts have some, forth gave references to scrum doubters. If not convincingly doubt, then so and will. Still pointed out, that from recorded papers Stalin to any protocol are only 13 volumes (the released under life), the rest 5 - deal hands outsiders. For diggers - writings in format DjVuand motley any. All that beyond this is done for any something goals (options goals I accelerated).

When I think about Stalin, I have stable a sense of, that of what and as about him say, impossible understand, somehow he was on fact. That I mean - again psychology. Psychological portrait not looms. Raze.
Realize, I why something am sure, that, if would he indeed was paranoid tyrant, no cult personality was would is impossible. People always feel other people, it is unclear, as. All the more, people Russians. Have Russians at all all built on relationships, with each other.
After all Brezhnev era no one father peoples not called, and and called would - no one would with his name under bullets not went would. Simply drop inward themselves, and find.
People always feel, who there is who. Even not Sitting in direct contact.
Think, Russia has in that period, as always, was incredibly many enemies, and very many - enemies domestic. War began through 20 years) (24 year) after the revolution. And revolution was very brutal. Not was in country accuracy then. As this nor notorious, but united all and commoditization, brought in a flat "Soviet people" precisely war then.
I not thankful his by clearing, but and not can unambiguously badmouth, and questioning diagnoses. Will repeat - in his image specifically the puzzles lacks, either they, indeed, strongly bent.
People not morons. Recall - Ivan was Terrible, not father peoples. Although he land Russians, how remember, united.
And is worth recall, who razvenchival Stalin - Khrushchev, have which hands were on elbow in blood Ukrainians.
Repression - at all separate theme. Familiarity breeds contempt Klimova - so and at all. But even not reading. Once smiled materials.. (the so, seems), they, of course, unambiguously his justify. But those nor less. Given my confidence, that were domestic enemies, the reason have of repression was. There is no of smoke without ceasefire. But another moment in is, that, in my appearances, those same the most domestic enemies used in their purposes and themselves repression, beginning knock somebody out, to example, engineering cadres. The same Korolev sat.
Simply they were everywhere, and the first shouted, as usual - and carry the thief. Although themselves and were thieves.
Kobovtsy argue that specifically Stalin’s was only the third wave of of repression, and he already as-times tried to basic repressantov cut. Ervye two waves of were are provoked "from below", letters first secretaries from different regions, but scope acquired immediately such, what initially not terrora €™.
Can be, of course, suggest, that letters first secretaries organized himself Stalin. All can be suggest. Because accurately no one nothing not knows.
But possible and version of about how, that repression triggered themselves "thieves", they same out there and push this failure, and have become under him to let me down simply the most valuable cadres, before big war.
Hardly Stalin could all himself to control, personally.
And still. Look at 40’s years in world. Clear cutting chain authoritarian rulers. Part of of them was simply authoritarian, part of has become fascist. The whole world was governmentalist positions.
Russian inspire pro a special brutality Stalin, nasazhdaya complex guilt and impairment. Still times will repeat - look at the world in 40’s, somehow he was then. Even in our malentkoy Latvia ruler was authoritarian. This was directly in the air.
Long think, that history need study layers - you look on events in one country - necessarily other around. This may be as something to do with unique (not't be surprised) - seniority influence planets in a certain period because.
And Russian, as always, inspire, that have them all most bloody, and so on. Yes the same Ivan Grozny, say, zverstvoval less, than any British, kings in the same period.

A bit of hectic, but little time write, and there are, thought curiously.

+2

Poor simpletons and zombirovannye believers sit and chew on your Stalin. You, as this nor notorious, forum made a mistake.

If even not existed-revolution Vladimir Ulyanova-Lenin (and this already long amply stripped now researchers) and he virtually fully station virtual image, the amount collected from Nicholas Ulyanova (moreover, that we from lzheistorii know as brother) + any grimirovannogo individual for newspaper free and couples zasvetok on the stands, which set incarnate a new power councils and in parallel actively have been increasing on him mythologies. Whom there triggered in glass the coffin of the in far - this at all can be any sniffed on a number of shared similar parameters zadekorirovannyy corpse any drunks. But not surprise, that this and at all rubber. You waxy the Muppets a la "Museum madam a fully" certainly all know - always moments simply as living celebrities.

On such a same principle not was and Stalin.

That to speak, if even today on our eyes under gunpoint million vnimayuschikh of identities there are prevents media psevdorevolyutsionery and chieftains Girkiny, countries sitting on studios in "top birding." Directly here and they down now. Successfully's being brainwashed faithful. And that will through 40 years? Will another Yemelyan Pugachev for textbooks history.

In general not me you tell about how, that for moreover, to the whole world squealed on subject "downed boinga", the availability of nor sbitiya, nor bombers, nor of even the most plane in reality not requires.

(Incidentally have — the classic a catfish as well)

So that go you in bath with its Stalin. Start your even Harry Potter to discuss, third fucking.

#p39758,Love Wins wrote:

Skyfall such a same principle not was and Stalin.
(Incidentally have — the classic a catfish as well)

Evidence will or so just hand that shit sho fucking word, all right.

+1

Can a bit not in subject, but increasingly same 8-)
http://mkkprf.ru/uploads/2012/putin_stalin.jpg
http://cs315229.vk.me/v315229466/673c/15od8fxwRjs.jpg
http://img12.nnm.me/b/2/8/c/e/061031e75f977f564954adfacf7.png

Love Wins, despite the, that Stalin was one of them, as and all policy, made he for countries much, for few years did more, than "project" Putin for increasingly its rule. And died Stalin in is, in fix walking entire life and with three Snishkin in pocket.

Last edited by Darkeffect777 (Sep 26 2015 09:32:28)

#p39763,Flint wrote:

Evidence for will or so just hand that shit sho fucking word, all right.

So why same? Enough write type "this already long amply stripped now researchers", to this was true.

+1

Better would disassembled a lie pro golden buttons on bluecoat Stalin, which ostensibly sparyvalis Khrushchev or his assistants under perezakhoronenii and not conducted far gone away!

#p39769,l2 wrote:

Better would disassembled a lie pro golden buttons on bluecoat Stalin, which ostensibly sparyvalis Khrushchev or his assistants under perezakhoronenii and not conducted far gone away!

And even better heard a would about how kleptomane which really scoped his pockets and has found best. :crazyfun:

#p39766,Darkeffect777 wrote:

despite the, that Stalin was one of them, as and all policy, made he for countries much, for few years did more, than "project" Putin for increasingly its rule. And died Stalin in is, in fix walking entire life and with three Snishkin in pocket.

Chickens on fall consider. Rule Putin’s not yet ended.
Can be ludicrous, but "to live became better, to live became business" - in 90’s strongly people rested abroad, not believing European constructions, cuisines roadside cafes, wedding traditions on pistes / brothels? 10-year-old Opel was for many birth dream. Now heard the snideness, from army? Innovative development cut-off in vogue? The basic food the entire privoznaya? There is site seems "Made have us" - are looking and not cry in short. And less read curiously kungurykh kokhov.
On images: That aircraft industry, auto industry, traktorostroenie and energetka disappeared? In Russia, that canceled article for libel? Have people, that TV quite a stolen tanker brains and hasn multivitaminnye laying a with-have blue eyes "Renaissance?

Last edited by Flint (Sep 26 2015 10:53:49)

Flint, where became to live better? Resources not tiptoe around, industry want not underdeveloped, steal proprietary money, pensioners face as? And participants combat action that participated in one of unnecessary wars over the past years 30, and how many thrown at buildings, because of Sveti Vlas' m stealing money and escaped, and his no one not view, how many closed factories, which in times of the USSR worked on full "capacity"? To live became better compared with 90 the 1930 yes, but this pattern, as times actively and say on all media and TV-channels, level of life, economy were in been greater in the USSR, than now in Russia, strange, like say, that in country a shitload of just there is, and on level life Russia already years to come on past places, oops, but the first seats ranks on "harmful categories", like mortality, smoking, poverty and camping on D. Russia - country with are huge potential and resources, I not screwing country, and only say objective things that unfortunately with every year generate, increasingly in big problems.

kungurykh kokhov.

This who? I the gorozhaninu not believe, despite his "authority", and here pro any something kungurykh. Easier answer, 'm on the world their eyes, not that. Here is how times ???, increasingly, that you wrote, actively is written in pablikakh and curiously other patriotic resources, which to everything to everything else, maligning the USSR and Stalin, under this supporting Putin’s.

Wu people, that TV quite a stolen tanker brains and hasn multivitaminnye laying a with-have blue eyes "Renaissance?

Always love how not having a, as First as shows poor the tenants, which live in squalid conditions, and these 2010 – Affordability continues look TV and fascinated Putin, here, that need to even add? Better will to speak, that increasingly remarkable and around the is to blame "America", when foraging in squalid conditions, than see truth, ah pro the rest countries, too, most can be said, but have them level of life in hundreds of times higher.

Last edited by Darkeffect777 (Sep 26 2015 11:18:43)

First napyorstochniki on famous technology level suckers to the last example, after what losers, either ('ve been deceived depositors all stripes) between for gaining even and require discuss and evidence on subject: And under somehow be the thimble ??? was the ball.

Idiots, fans Harry Potter, wake up, — this outlet village. Porolonovogo ball, as and display the holograms Comrade Stalin, not was nor under one be the thimble.

Last edited by Love Wins (Sep 26 2015 14:26:25)

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » History (she same Chronology of) » Libel on Stalin. Who Needs this benefits?