The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » Rightist sector gets lost

Rightist sector gets lost

Posts 21 to 40 of 121

горожанин wrote:

A recent "gorlovskaya madonna", too, from "missing" on Maidan.
No helicopters never sbivalos, nor with generals, nor without - on Forum there is commensurate theme.
Ukrovoennykh indeed bury, their faces so same shut out, because on them evidence long beatings and torture, this was shown on Forum - open subject about "destroying Ukrainian military under Volnovakha."

Not, on Maidan - this but Roman Gurik - assassinated mutilated in temple - his in an open a coffin were burying - the entire city on pokhorone was. Mother again, old sister I personally not know, but drink, from "my beloved" muscle meat shop personally knows this family - of emotions scum here received on most don't want - all 250 thousands of inhabitants reveli on funeral.
"Ship" yes, in closed coffins has met.
Neighbor sister, too, in an open a coffin were burying.
Have us even in really the early of ATF from Brody vertoletchikov apples brought down - this not piarilos particularly, those, too, in closed coffins has met. Their at all launched their on flights with without patrons, without weapons. Perishing as there and where their realistically killed - not know, but himself fact, that apples as meat use simply I found unsettling for me.

Last edited by Claire (Nov 26 2014 17:09:19)

Никому не верю wrote:

not, on Maidan - this but Roman Gurik - assassinated mutilated in temple - his in an open a coffin were burying - the entire city on pokhorone was. Mother again, old sister I personally not know, but drink, from "my beloved" muscle meat shop personally knows this family - of emotions scum here received on most don't want - all 250 thousands of inhabitants reveli on funeral.

On Maidan - reliably and proven - killed not more two dozen people, most of them on Institutskoy 20.02.14 - about this, too, there is theme. "Legalize" more a hundred, were burying was rushed, with fanfare, without SME. In official lists used most and now without precise data, where, when, as assassinated. "The establishment without to wage" from 800 until 1,000.

Claire wrote:

Why would not send Ukrainian soldiers on the slaughter-they complain that with them so and trickled in, and why not you shoot and not to lift this all here same, on place, I simply not understand technically as all is done: Grip over in capturing soldiers / local inhabitants, get bullied (torture, violence, JTS), and then be satisfied with though?

Makes this mrazokomanda, not Icon "armies" and "sides", and for narrespublik, and for junta.
And for installation "reduced boying" together.
As and in all postanovochnykh "wars", "catastrophes", "the terrorist attacks."
If indeed seems interested domestic the world those who this makes, then not without talent show here(publication in two parts of). Informative Rwanda and methods action, system identify, waging, kryshevaniya. The author panel called individual "Ukraine’s a mercenary,", but this is not so; not was there no mercenaries nor from no departments, although all departments owe cover this host

горожанин wrote:

If indeed seems interested domestic the world those who this makes, then not without talent show here (publication in two parts of). Informative Rwanda and methods action, system identify, waging, kryshevaniya. The author panel called individual "Ukraine’s a mercenary,", but this is not so; not was there no mercenaries nor from no departments, although all departments owe cover this host

Yes, smiled this your blog. Shopping the awful.
And in Serbia same, too, "montage" were koshmarneyshie.
But as this mrazotu ward off away from here. Far away? Or they Th want the and'll keep their?

Claire wrote:

to lift this all here same, on place, I simply not understand technically as all is done: Grip over in capturing soldiers / local inhabitants, get bullied (torture, violence, JTS), and then be satisfied with though?

I think, that as times because from all wars many postanovochnykh video and photo - because not give sack in regime real underway, because realistically there is happening quite not what us from zombosmi show. Me exactly several facts facilitated, to here is in okkultschinu weiter :) - truth me as newcomer in this all even many the arcane, but I think, that all understand and it is unrealistic. And if pro Syria, Egypt and etc. I all indifferently conceived, then perishing pro Ukraine - there is no, here immediately, the heart false one senses.
Many there is issues and somewhat to the same "a new world order." And prevents there astrology and geolinii - at all zachityvayus - as same all timed by and it is no coincidence that in this world.

Никому не верю wrote:

A as this mrazotu ward off away from here. Far away? Or they Th want the and'll keep their?

I write about this two years - rituals exclusive to the left, when ritualschika gets caught on shelmovstve.
On specific politicians from scum: If setting a failure, singers are are subject eliminating. With very big likely was jettisoned group, produced great the tableau "the attacks" from behalf of "Asiyalovoy and its associates." Theme was alienated from media and vbrosovoy blogosphere virtually in zero - this, too, usual deal in situation, when further "themes in zone attention will only open eyes all greater number of people. Of references give not can, simply see on their lines.

Никому не верю wrote:

~ ~ Message from ~ ~ Claire ~ ~
But why? What motivation for the to do such a a multi-stage uneasy work? What sense at all in all these actions, if victim already ty, and inf. At made? And why need to necessarily you can undress those, over whom get bullied-apparently this war, not easier whether to leave their dressed and kill in of advisers to then not couples? I at all not can understand many peripheral things with hand directors staging

Javadxan, I here is, too, similar questions I only - until not ask - read forum, can somewhere and written.
With the same-plane-- so much obstructions - not easier whether was his realistically kill.

Simple reaction, conventional a reasonable human, but.
You are looking for logic there, where its there is no. We, people, we nurture logical chain, ordinary for rights. They, under influence scum, which not man, she THE PROGRAM, Vnematritsa, logic it not human. Program you stupid, not flexible, not Damaged on creative flight, on Oh. Creation. She even not can denser this forum, she only insists on sending here their fools to their sure any something, which work on one and addition lekalu.
Program gives order zatvarennym telling installation, they treasures as can, commit mistakes, we these mistakes see and program is fracturing. Why she this makes? We not can understand, because think standard human stereotypes.

горожанин wrote:

I write about this two years - rituals exclusive to the left, when ritualschika gets caught on shelmovstve.

Yes, about this you smiled - but here is how precisely materially grab this "gets caught on shelmovstve"? As you? Here, on Ukraine, all whom not decisional laziness see, that deal can kick out - simply every this explains in force his worldview. But the, that all that is a big bullshit, under which nevertheless Palestinians real people real relatives / known - perishing how Palestinians and as this has been portrayed - not the crux of the important, but ??? Palestinians.
Yes, here a vicious one. Pace of various vbrosov - but, me seems, on this they and palyatsya. For me our media - that provides jokes. Russian at all know blogs. T. E. Emotional recharging this scum already not receives - in character right away.

Dmitry" wrote:

We, people, we nurture logical chain, ordinary for rights. They, under influence scum, which not man, she THE PROGRAM, Vnematritsa, logic it not human. Program you stupid, not flexible, not Damaged on creative flight, on Oh. Creation.

Javadxan, even so. Program. - simply for the ones human like me such currencies information immediately - this need to on art all putting. Me hooked theme about 747 flying here - ah and has become pochityvat all, but pressure on either of us many, because some things fully'd flip over a consciousness in terms of of reason, but not in terms of feelings - in than the entire sign In.

Никому не верю wrote:

yes, about this you smiled - but here is how precisely materially grab this "gets caught on shelmovstve"? As you? Here, on Ukraine, all whom not decisional laziness see, that deal can kick out - simply every this explains in force his worldview.

Directly so, as and is done on Forum and in lj. Need simply show people, that is worth for which leads events on fact.

Under this very informative reaction scum, she herself same and flaunting their pain point, as on the shop window. Cost show Bezlera - and that began here, and also I have in lichke in lj (there such a Hysteria, that here not other). Do conclusions.

горожанин wrote:

Fresh from our farm so, as and is done on Forum and in lj. Need simply show people, that is worth for which leads events on fact.

Under this very informative reaction scum, she herself same and flaunting their pain point, as on the shop window. Cost show Bezlera - and that began here, and also I have in lichke in lj (there such a Hysteria, that here not other). Do conclusions.

Javadxan, i.e. "must work to educate masses"?
All same for most masses perhaps need to more under their matrix adapt all, fear, that in such a here is format not many figure. Although perhaps and not necessarily after all, to until the end of understood? Truth?
Here is how nor strange such definitions as "the creature, scum, monarch" relative to this "war" very increasingly common in iaeoiaa among people. I.e. things are called their names.

Last edited by Claire (Nov 26 2014 17:08:15)

Никому не верю wrote:

Everyone same for most masses perhaps need to more under their matrix adapt all, fear, that in such a here is format not many figure. Although perhaps and not necessarily after all, to until the end of understood? Truth?

Was it comes so, not vypilivali would from search engines RUNET, newsletters and notifications lj, not have blocked would in livinternet some with "Ukrainian" theme - the fourth consecutive, not was having his would with ALL forums for all herdsmen in matrices references to this resource with further threats are required ban (viceroy) for authors

Claire wrote:

War not can be set and its, apparently, not wantsigning burned, otherwise and) realistically they executed would soldiers, but more) realistically get knocked down would planes and helicopters (ah although would a couple), in) realistically would bombed civilians-and specifically would bombed as in Georgia and Palestine and camping on D.

Want, but not can.
Vnematritsa, scum - this not "ukroarmiya" and not phantom "Russian separatists" and "rightist sector." Have vnematritsy there is no Chiefs and armies, and in real’s headquarters real army nor one military not will assume the responsibility for order shell peace quarter with by peaceful residents.
And not forget, that there there is no army, as there is no of ATF - no one saw "ukroarmiyu" in numbers more Jumpmaster, yes and the only times. And there is no "opolcheniy" - the most mass snapshot was 2014 Sloviansk standoff, two bus. This when slavyansko-kramatorskuyu joined with Donetsk leaked the in the form of "geroichskogo breakthrough." Finance two troupe and two naval the pyrotechnical show in Donetsk area it turned out having;
On awoke stage for treats citizens, and his not happened. Kobzar modicum and;, but not idiot, seeing disruption graphs and expectations, open issued perpetual lines financing not will.

Last edited by Claire (Nov 26 2014 17:07:38)

Claire wrote:

A I posted 2 or 3 times exile on your lj on one Forum, its not would delete and me after them not use keyboard indefinitely.

On "Ukrainian overreaction"?
If so, times change, in mraziynom camp there is not idiots, which see, that is sputtering "matrix war"

Last edited by Claire (Nov 26 2014 17:07:07)

Claire wrote:

A question was simple: Why not firebomb cities - seriously firebomb, not in TV; why not failing peaceful population-hundreds of for starters; why women were old corpses instead of here and now do 50-100 for fresh from fighters in Ukrainian. Army; where people with resulting, which trek on cities and failing of sympathetic Yanukovych / injured / girkinu / yaroshu JTS. And de this all?

Because "go to war" in TV-media-the minds citizens carol singers, and in the real life have scum there is no brigades and forces, capable of "now do 50-100 for fresh fighters from in Ukrainian. Army. " Team the Blutbaden's own can taste of this people in House Trade Unions, volunteers to accept, close and kill, poglumivshis for initsiatsiy, family in the suburb... cut out but THAT NOT military, NOT militants, NOT Army.

Claire wrote:

Nu not all same forums have under "pond scum." Very big - yes, smaller - not fact, and quite small - hardly.

Small immediately subsuming under control, if become large.
And in livinternet I produbliroval some in another times. Only he no one not known, except me. As only other way on light, gets first same a hundred friends, so and zablokiruetsya, and, without this - is worth and is worth, whom he the fuck need)

Last edited by Claire (Nov 26 2014 17:06:27)

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1408141839/42546951/6013438.gif

So.
Actor "left sector" cast immediately two video cameras. Though on autobahn Zaporozhye-, Donetsk, cast two video cameras.
From several pieces videotapes have mounted two rollers.
On video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9kqKTQ6u8E corpse that is under other this is, proved the in boots the in starchy foods.

0 :5 5 - on corpse truly shoes.
1 :4 7 - on this same corpse truly socks.
1 :4 4 - corpse (that from above) has dry wounds, forestry many days ago, on offense Scuds shoes. Ah. The camouflage dirty little, and shoes clean))

Printed cards with pictures type "Right sector", again, as and in Volnovakha go for ("documents."

Corpses with old dry wounds, had water, in some places not hotela ketchup.

Conclusions further:
"Rightist sector" this virtual organization, created by in December 2013 in mediaplanner space. On major role sector appointed an good souls and broad smiles guy, Dmitri Яrosha. He agreed and aktyorit. Created media-legend, that their finances the rich Jew our Ukraine, which was accustomed finansirvat prevents sect. Several 10-year-olds with Maidan-cards and brelochki with the banner "Praviy sektr", explained them that they now can they rattle and showing off before friends, and the and legkovushki wring it out of the, and the and on banks walk.
Sta-a-ay.
On the east Ukraine virtual "Right sector", his twat of business cards and cards, are used to create productions.
For what all of this is done? To create sustainable vocation, that is faring was massive war.

In this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9X7Q4TF2ws video, heard, as past are travelling machines, in which people, which and not know that here "movies based." People hurry on their Affairs, them as something not particularly it is important that here only that was episode from "Kursk arc".

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1408144522/df0c7db6/6013534_m.jpghttp://images.vfl.ru/ii/1408144732/71fe1db6/6013542_m.jpg

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » Rightist sector gets lost