The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » Ukrainian war as sorter inconvenient

Ukrainian war as sorter inconvenient

Posts 1 to 20 of 27

Thought about how, that will option eliminate inconvenient people in the form of "left albeit in New Russia (region) and like a hero died" I have emerges again.
It seems, appeared reassert the.
Igor Pykhalov. Historian. Publicist. The author series of articles and vdeomateralv about history 20th century.
Made true painful for for the Chechens after this, Crimean Tatar (people).
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1422533949/8458b628/7618036_m.jpg
Here such a a cover plate goes, that adolescent fighter from him. Yes no at all. Health not allows (shattered and about detail).

wrote:

7 August safely crossed border Federal State of Novorussiya, with 8 August - in battalion of "Kayisa", the Luhansk popular Republic. First week was loading installations system "Grad." Hope, that their used with pleasantly. With 15 August and on now - granatomyotchik 2 th platoons (4 th Jumpmaster. Several times traveling on garde. Electricity, Fonex the link and Internet in Luhansk still are lacking. Now here is ankle just went right over opportunity on couple of minutes withdraw in network. Hope, such okazii will and in further.

Waiting for messages about the heroic downfall.

Last edited by Dmitry" (Jan 29 2015 15:19:26)

tuareg wrote:

The thought about how, that will option eliminate inconvenient people in the form of "left albeit in New Russia (region) and like a hero died" I have emerges again

Only now?) with the outset this was the main version of under creating live battalions: There's being jammed up someone and send there, where already await - so was several times, me made there dawg, spoke, that ordering them to go there something and there something, to come and stand day on place. Specifically on his battalion such a attack was even in the early summer, only one times, but spoke, that with other orders similar

Someone suspects for extra,.. extra, someone on the slaughter, someone says, that his back yard with my friends and something there was, even video with bushes will reveal

Last edited by Leo_Gris (Aug 31 2014 10:44:37)

And you have there "Kyiv" on-fair plays in "just so self-indulgent" with "village militias DNR and of Lugansk People's Republic"?

Sewage or truth? If truth, then would still sewage. :)

recall, machine with shot police found at night 3 November on the road, leading from Leningrad highways in village Perepechino. In the hands of one of dead was half filled Protocol about violating traffic violation. Under this in Protocol was is specified car UAZ with gosnomerom. Car belonged ever retiree from sela regional Krasnogorsky District, Moscow Oblast cleanup. Through him and poured on those, who was in these in moment committing crimes.

As follows from orienting,, widespread on on Krasnogorskomu the district, on suspicion in the murder of wanted the three. 35-year-old native of the same sela regional Mikhail Constantinov, and also two citizen Ukraine 26-year-old Denis Constantinov from developing (he odnofamilets Mikhail) and Denis Democrats 28 years from Lisichanska. The study of their profiles in social media showed, that all three participated in fighting on South-East Ukraine fought on the side militias
Link

In get here nothing not said, who of them "svikhnuvshiy" (media clearly save on korrektore, but there is warning, that all armed and can have resistance; presumably, itself carte blanche - alive not borrow?

tuareg wrote:

~ A message from ~ Igor Pykhalov::
7 August safely crossed border Federal State of Novorussiya, with 8 August - in battalion of "Kayisa", the Luhansk popular Republic. First week was loading installations system "Grad." Hope, that their used with pleasantly. With 15 August and on now - granatomyotchik 2 th platoons (4 th Jumpmaster. Several times traveling on garde. Electricity, Fonex the link and Internet in Luhansk still are lacking. Now here is ankle just went right over opportunity on couple of minutes withdraw in network. Hope, such okazii will and in further.
Waiting for messages about the heroic downfall.

Nothing not will.
Well itself matrix writer, politician - until tips of his nails.
Book about "war" will write.
Writers they lack, as and journalists vysoklassnykh, alone half-wits "war" nonetheless. Will stay for him hands, with their feet and teeth, specks of dust with him throws himself at your feet.

wrote:

Prune or truth? If truth, then would still sewage. :)

Truth. In, our man of the heard a about spyware removal past suspects in the murder of inspectors Vehicular

About legitimacy mobilization in Ukraine

OBRAZETs statements software legitimate refusing to OT mobilization. Respected countrymen! As and promised activists movement ANTIVOYNA, after applying statements in Constitutional Court Ukraine we prepared ZAVLENIE software legitimate refusing to OT mobilization.
Statement portrayed in two friars: Blazhei Suska community mobilization and is written would directly kill with signature. His need scrolling the in two copies and surrender; at the second copy touted vdmtka about registration. All, that can take in the answer power this threaten prison. In Law Ukraine clearly said: Maximum term conclusions for refusal from mobilization 3 year, and the provided, if in country announced military or emergency rule. Otherwise, imprisonment not solution.National. Respected men! If you want to remain honest and decent people, on the hands of which there is no blood women and children, this statement for you. Respected mother! If you want preserve life and health their sons this statement for you.

Vyskovomu komsarus organs is a a?iiaayieia (meeting) ie :_s organs is street address of Education:s organs is
? A I In A
³ 3, 17, 21-22, 27, 34-35, 40, 55-68 ( , , , , , , ), 3543-XII 21.10.1993 ( - , , , , , , , , , ' ³, , ( , ), 2232-XII 25.03.1993 ( 4. Komplektuvannya vyskovosluzhbovtsyami Zbroynikh Forces ie the kind ? i?eo enueiaeo formuvan. 1. Zbroyn Seeley ie the kind ? i? a ? enueia ? and komplektuyutsya vyskovosluzhbovtsyami crime: Will summon the a?iiaayi ie on vyskovu service; priynyattya a?iiaayi ie on vyskovu service for contract.) give you until vdoma, ui Guardian require (man, brother) P. . P. It comes.,s organs is s organs iss organs is s organs iss organs is ?ieo ia?iaaeaiiy, gromadyanin ie notaeeiioaaoe nezakonn rozporyadzhennya aeacoaaoe nakazi, ye pogrozhuyut eiai aeeooy ? welldefective through i?iaaaaiiy nezakonno chastkovo moblzats without peredbacha vvedennya vonnogo abo nadzvichaynogo collusion in Oe?a (osoblivogo perodu), oiaoi in mirniy hour. Poperedzhayu you, wool Vonniy komsar, pro admnstrativnu the kind krimnalnu liability posadovikh iinaaiaeo vinnikh in posadovikh zlochinakh, ye prizveli until znachnikh zbitkv the kind zagibel abo kaltstva people. Am asking meni nadati pismovu vdpovd in oa?i ? i 48 godin, ye blizkomu cousin species, ui pdlyaga moblzats, pro Legal fundamentals pdstavi, conditions, termni, and oaeiae way will summon the on vyskovu service a?iiaayieia ie (P. . P. It comes, yeee viklikatsya until a ? enueiaiai komsaratus organs is
(Povna independent history) povstkoyu a s organs iss organs is s organs iss organs is ?ieo, and oaeiae pro a specific the period of abo ? i? pdstavi moblzats, for zvernennyam until Court pro nepravomrn Lvova posadovo species, and oaeiae pro nezakonnst clearly zlochinnikh rozporyadzhen abo nakazv, 29.08.14 caoenoo audits konstitutsynikh rights ? freedoms the kind rights ? freedoms ? i?eo a?iiaayi the kind prityagnennya vinnikh posadovikh iinaaiaeo until responsibility. ? povagoyu,s organs is Gromadyanin (pay) ies organs is pdpis s organs is s organs is 20s organs is ?ieo.

Daniy document zapovnyutsya Zayavnikom in 2-'s ekzemplyarakh, pdpisutsya the kind act as if date, stored in kantselyaryu a ? enueiaiai komsaratu abo nadsilatsya on posht zamovnim poshtovim sheets ? opisom pro vkladennya the kind zvorotnm pismovim povdomlennyam respect of. On orignal zayavnika,improved vimagatsya vdmtna the kind vkhdniy # ? date derzhavno install it a ? enueiaiai komsaratu. Under vdsutnost vdpovd have vstanovleniy in list oa?i ? i, zayavnikom d Pozovna we're supposed to take until mstsevogo Court in order admnstrativnogo sudochinstva Pro bezdyalnst posadovo individual - a ? enueiaiai komsara, ui prizvela until porushennya konstitutsynikh rights ? freedoms a?iiaayieia ie the kind iiaea planet until zagrozi Chelomei zhittyu the kind welldefective. Admnstrativniy provision d ? kopyu povstki, cayae until a ? enueiaiai komsaratu, kopy Rating, ui pdtverdzhuyut learned rodinnikh vdnosin zayavnika the kind prizovnika (Certificate pro ia?iaaeaiiy, Certificate pro shlyub, passport, vonniy ticket to, ? i? aieace). ,improved dodatsya kopya a ? enueiaiai futzalu prizovnika ? dokazami eiai a ? enueiaiai book-keeping process naia in aaiiio Vyskovomu komsarat, and oaeiae vdmtku pro vyskovu spetsalnst, of a ? enueiaiai beginning, of rank learned of, vruchennya moblzatsynogo pripisu, nsho Volume. Oaeiae iiaeoou dodavatisya ? i? aieace collusion wellI, smeynikh ianoaaei, materalnogo collusion, cleaner, all of other the kind ? i?eo.yazan, oiui. Osnovnim moment oaeiae iiaeoou aooe relgyn ia?aeiiaiiy species, yea moblzutsya the kind ? eai ? a eiai rodini (dovdka a relgyno large pro vrospovdannya ? iaiiaeeea ? nou ai?aaoe). Court iiaea aooe dosldzhen osobist obstavini moreover, ui have e?aeie slabka psikhka ? a not iiaea vbivati Journal is e?aeio, ui iiaea planet have maybutnomu until aoaea great negative consequences, for wellI moreover, ooi pdlyaga moblzats). Look, maybe I do aooe dodana osobista pismova we're supposed to take ye until vonkomatu, so ? until Court pro iaiiaeeea ? nou vbivati Journal is e?aeio.
? A I In A
I, gromadyanin ie (P. . P. It comes.)s organs is s organs is s organs iss organs is ?ieo ia?iaaeaiiy c relgynikh the kind zagalnolyudskikh perekonan say, ui not that aeeiioaaoe vyskoviy,of feedback through relgyn the kind morally-ineoieia ? ? i ? ia?aeiiaiiy moreover, ui not iiaeia vbivati abo zavdavati kaltstva nshy e?aei ?. Ui Guardian psikhologchniy countries the kind countries wellI iiaea suttvo ? bezpovorotno postrazhdati a moreover, ui have mene in the hands of Zbroja ta ? I that aooe prichetniy until nia?o ? abo kaltstva nsho e?aeie, until znischennya a mina bird people, until Chelomei psikhologchnikh injuries aiein until ?a?iiaenuei ie the kind Zagalno deklarats rights e?aeie UN.s organs is s organs iss organs is ?ieos organs is (P. . P. It comes.) (pdpis)

Zayavu iiaeia aiaaoe until Accuse me until vonnogo komsaratu. In kozhnomu okremomu aeiaaeo povinn aooe viznachen additional charges are pdstavi nemozhlivost will summon the on moblzats.

Materials of on nio ? aeui ? sayti crossings Antivyna tank http://vk.com/antiwar2014 Fesbuk https://www.facebook.com/antiwar2014 Tosh 2.0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLmNb6fUkoM

Can whether such actions lead to positive outcomes in otmazke from mobilization?
Example statements
? A I In Lukashenka's behavior is E N And E
3, 17, 21-22, 27, 34-35, 40, 55-68 ( , , , , - , , ), 3543 -XII 21.10.1993 ( - , , , , , , , , , , , ( , ), 2232-XII 25.03.1993 ( 4 . 1. Armed Forces Ukraine and other military formation mills are military by: Call citizens Ukraine on military service; decision-citizens Ukraine on military service framed under contract.) give you in prominence, that my son (husband, brother) F. I. O.,s organs iss organs is Year birth, citizen Ukraine not will fulfill illicit fiat or orders, which threaten his life and health by undertaking illegal partial mobilization without the introduction of military or emergency in Ukraine (special period), i.e. in peacetime. Warn you, Mr. 20,000-strong Tripoli Military Commissioner, about administrative and criminal responsibility officials, the guilty in officials crimes that led to significant losses and demise or Female people. Am asking me provide written the answer in term 48 hours, as the ever closer him to next of kin faces, is subject mobilization, about legal grounds, conditions, timeline, and also way call on military service citizen Ukraines organs is (P. I. To), Which cautious in 20,000-strong Tripoli Military commissariats organs is (full name) agenda from s organs iss organs is s organs iss organs is year, and also of special treatment period or other founding mobilization, for convey in Court about malfeasance Shi faces, and also about outlaw the clearly culpable of details of or orders, 29.08.14 protection their constitutional rights and freedoms, rights and freedoms other citizens and attract the guilty officials to responsibility. With respect,s organs is Grazhdanin (pay) Ukraines organs is signature s organs is s organs is 20s organs is year.

Pislar

It can whether such actions lead to positive outcomes in otmazke from mobilization?
Example statements

At all something better simply in two friars: Blazhei Suska not go, nothing not sign, agenda in hands not borrow.

Pislar
Get out of here need to, not assuming even the2009 agenda.
On case sudden the2009 sprout appendix B1 about infectious disease and "attempts" respectively provide.
And toys in papers even and without "war" nothing not provided, if was goal: To call.

wrote:

Pislar
Get out of here need to, not assuming even the2009 agenda.
On case sudden the2009 sprout appendix B1 about infectious disease and "attempts" respectively provide.
And toys in papers even and without "war" nothing not provided, if was goal: To call.

I believe, that nowhere get out of here and not need to. Question enough studied. The first deal - stupidly not open the door outsiders, as are taught us in childhood.)) Ioaeai obtuse methods often the most realistic.))

Rightly move on. If was greeted in the entrance - you same no one there not knows personally, correctly? So you can business as anywhere, or at all raze. Test documents simply so no one you have not has rights without legitimate on the reason. If you want Catch (only militia), demand of drafting the Protocol detention on place detention with two properly comprehended. Interestingly, as they this would make, not possessing your documents?)) Nu and desirable increasingly sack on video camera, she there is in every phone.

For agenda not you sign the one nowhere and under any conditions, nor under whatever threats. Even at work. Is not a bad is the famous - nothing not'm signing without a lawyer, and his even need to find, hire and camping on D.

In locaI markets you no law not obliges undergo physical recently, let will reveal article of law, where this bluntly said, if that. Boldly you can write refusal from its passage, double write refusal on religious grounds. Ah this if you an urge then there go, and so a sensible man nowhere go not will.

Ah and there is even option - become monk, get in a deep, farms, desirable with good neighbors.

wrote:

Nu and there is even option - become monk, get in a deep, farms, desirable with good neighbors.

enough say, that "not allow religious views", pre advance in any sects leaders ("official" religion type Russian Orthodoxy not prohibits kill).

Val wrote:

enough say, that "not allow religious views", pre advance in any sects leaders ("official" religion type Russian Orthodoxy not prohibits kill).

Not say, and write. Iiaeia created in two friars: Blazhei Suska joining the in Plain Clothes in krishnaita.)) And sing increasingly time "remember krisha-remember krishna..")

But here such a theme: Can send in Stroybat. Ah and there again cities and on the slaughter. So sho only as the most extreme case. Importantly for them simply "risk drowning", in ignore full.

+1

wrote:

. Importantly for them simply "risk drowning", in ignore full.

Yes, advice snarky are good, but best increasingly-??? problem at all to circumvent. I have neighbor so 20 years ago tool zakosil armeyku. Until 27 years was hiding, and there ??? simply haven't learned our.
Himself I on health not served, but was history even under Union with left 3 subpoena, not under painting of truth. Not like before recipe lie down in voenkomatovskuyu hospital.

wrote:

I believe, that nowhere get out of here and not need to. Question enough studied. The first deal - stupidly not open the door outsiders, as are taught us in childhood.)) Ioaeai obtuse methods often the most realistic.))

Rightly move on. If was greeted in the entrance - you same no one there not knows personally, correctly? So you can business as anywhere, or at all raze. Test documents simply so no one you have not has rights without legitimate on the reason. If you want Catch (only militia), demand of drafting the Protocol detention on place detention with two properly comprehended. Interestingly, as they this would make, not possessing your documents?)) Nu and desirable increasingly sack on video camera, she there is in every phone.

For agenda not you sign the one nowhere and under any conditions, nor under whatever threats. Even at work. Is not a bad is the famous - nothing not'm signing without a lawyer, and his even need to find, hire and camping on D.

In locaI markets you no law not obliges undergo physical recently, let will reveal article of law, where this bluntly said, if that. Boldly you can write refusal from its passage, double write refusal on religious grounds. Ah this if you an urge then there go, and so a sensible man nowhere go not will.

Ah and there is even option - become monk, get in a deep, farms, desirable with good neighbors.

In correctly as during says. And I about same:
http://se.uploads.ru/uUOZ5.jpg

+1

Flint wrote:

Yes, advice snarky are good, but best increasingly-??? problem at all to circumvent. I have neighbor so 20 years ago tool zakosil armeyku. Until 27 years was hiding, and there ??? simply haven't learned our.
Himself I on health not served, but was history even under Union with left 3 subpoena, not under painting of truth. Not like before recipe lie down in voenkomatovskuyu hospital.

Even themselves ukrogeneraly say, that if your Luster there is no - responsibility you no not shall comply, so as not reckoned to be uvedomlennym. There bodies - there affairs, as gritsya. (With)

Still interesting chip: Here is decided you the cops on the street simply so Catch, documents there test. And you speak that there is no docks, not through passport regime, passport wear not owes. Of vital, too, not want. Want Catch, establish personality in Decoupling? - Please, Protocol detention, and here same shall go in ROVD. You me same here're holding up the? Here is here Protocol and 800x800 pixels.
And docks the there is no, full name in Protocol no amount recast not can.)) A you increasingly trebueshi and, you demand from them of drafting the this Protocol, to on the Law was, brains dead policemen recent handle Quizmania. Ah and on cell sack the need to, most of them cameras as ceasefire fears. Works theme, incidentally)

+3

Tough reality except the mobilization

SU100 for many years took out yesterday its military ticket. Opened and found, that stamp about how that I cesspits with military Accounting there is no.
Must were put when me 8th 45, but not set.
Before would was enticing enough, but now. Now have us age the militia raised until 60 years.
Looked I in Internet - far after cuts and reorganization relocated my two friars: Blazhei Suska and In.
In on bold journalistic autonomy investigation.
Went surrender.
Under emotional outburst during on foretop, explaining to the that me need to (asked - where here accounting model), and went on the second floor - directly in hoisted mobilizatorov.
In the right office authorized in window its military ticket and asked to tell me situation - "on what I light of" in sense call.

Me explained, that to worry about absence of press in ticket me not worth, that in its time I was cesspits with more allied Accounting "as achieving reduction in marginal age 45 years), that until category my age they not are calling for, but if I want already today, then me need to write statement and become albeit.

Said, that today already two wrote.

On that I responded, that will quite it is illogical, if I directly here, not a counsel with family suddenly collusion write statement.
He agreed.
And until I simply went clarify their data, the more, that on one of Odessa area sites I read news about how, that in Odessa shortcomings identified base data.
On that sitting for window Sergeant surprised and showed on ??? have him behind open tables-absolutely until refusal filled with regime, the cards.

Spharischen, advised he me go home and quietly wait agenda if she will come.

Struck thus nesootvetstvem brutal except the fact the picture add dehumanizing slender coercive mobilization about which knows the entire Russia, I and on this not calmed down.

Went to the very voenkomu brazenly declaring secretary who, that I have there is to him questions. Personal.
As out of voenkom was is engaged in a, but the secretary accommodating'm redirecting me to his deputy,
- Maybe he can answer your questions, if not, the enter Smicor tomorrow or in adoptive day.

To sarmale already sat waited waiting lists guy.
Sat, waited "decisions his issue."

Went I to sarmale Military comissariat, asked have him as he thinks, if me will call for, then whom?
Explained why such question.
After urgent services me nor never not basis for negotiation retraining. Passed already very many years. As he dumaet- if me head that veroyatnee- me would send recall the, that I have long forgot in the Military occupational specialty code-have which recorded in military ticket, or will re-educate on something take a closer to my IEE profession?

Deal in that when I served in the USSR their 2 year, then have contemporary osobistov struck a cover plate. They've missed us they, that have cuts my there is relatives abroad, in a result I served in 26s ADIZ on secret percepio, finished in ROTC as a mechanic, and then 2 and 1 class Military occupational specialty code-and the AMS ADIZ on nizkoletyaschim goals.
Even in for competitions policies--and first place on Rzhevskey American proposal to allow ADIZ for which general vacation promised, but faced, that in Holiday already was, with getaway, bailed on (Rzhevskaya brigade - this was from borders Leningrad army ADIZ until of the Moscow district ADIZ). Marginalized demob gave fully about the "hold confidential."
This already then, when studied under in Institute, sow people which maintainers fixed this strategy. Were grassed up far need to on "relatives in drip. Countries. " Well, that not before, and the we re-checked would my held with point "relatives abroad not mean" and at all would not was sent.
In a result, pro me two friars: Blazhei Suska forgot iai?i. On retraining ("in guerrillas") for all years are not taking nor never, although my counterparts - constantly.

Kale Consultants Military comissariat responded, that operators AMS ADIZ - increase and badly should, so that likely me will have recall their skills surveillance for all that flies in shattered windows 150 kilometers from seats services.
On how we and fond farewells to each other.

And that most a striking, no one not you jumped on a stranglehold on for my military ticket.
And on exit not stopped.
Although one the guardian with automation manager in beer hall walking.

Here two options:
- Or from Russia lie,
- Or not in the two friars: Blazhei Suska fell.
Because as from Russia lie to not can.
All known, that -
- They 4 through better us know, that is done have us HERE.

http://jamson.diary.ru/p202387021.htm?oam#more1

+1

Clotzel
Val

I here is personally know warrior with do hearts, have which white ticket [and dispatched serve in Transbaikal Military District, in 25 or 26 years, when shortfall fighting-troops was, and oiiiyiooue contingent paddling not looking with securities, appendix B1, tickets, constitutional rights and indeed.
And also warriors with official (with proper inscribed) mentally retarded, sight minus 10, srosshimisya in three fingers right-wing hands.
And also simply-without curiously documents in district Sochi, under this la Russe nor know diddly-jack (these in Stroybat, of course).
Truth, was this all in 80s in the USSR, but not think, that Ukraine in 2015 in this sense strongly different from "an indestructible."

From rights and other things slightest bribery, 't deliver soon is worth task to call, if not will a permanent escort in personified by loved and close with caveats mentioned videoapparatami, a number attached deputies, mothers and other lawyers, knowledge rights and scandalous character.

Morality simple: 's always on the worse over another, pretend on the best.
And not only with commissioners squad., and around the.

+1

aligator wrote:

Tough reality except the mobilization

That for sick fantasies?

Hi,, come recognized on plants, in the midst of qualifying basis or she receives under painting of agenda - know, as people add from shock?

At the other factory turning off passes and on a or she receives same agenda under painting of.

Each mentioned pro real an over-familiar, dictated myth, that his NOT take albeit, every wave of churchgoers. Not suited and all. And not edenichnyy such case.

Caramel and young WITHOUT experience rowing continuously with with their feet and hands.
Even deceased emperors and members--the handicapped come agenda - camping on E. Already even not on voenkomatovskim lists are on meat (

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » Ukrainian war as sorter inconvenient