The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » Ukrainian war as sorter inconvenient

Ukrainian war as sorter inconvenient

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

Сергей wrote:

What for sick fantasies?
Hi,, come recognized on plants, in the midst of qualifying basis or she receives under painting of agenda - know, as people add from shock?
At the other factory turning off passes and on a or she receives same agenda under painting of.
Each mentioned pro real an over-familiar, dictated myth, that his NOT take albeit, every wave of churchgoers. Not suited and all. And not an isolated event such case.
Caramel and young WITHOUT experience rowing continuously with with their feet and hands.
Even deceased emperors and members--the handicapped come agenda - camping on E. Already even not on voenkomatovskim lists are on meat (

All the more need to its feet to do from all prizyvalschikov.
And establishment include and on papers cite, laws-constitution and etc. - a rotten deal.
For everyone separately fact the kid on factory light shining not was tryin ', I think.
Young a healthy always will find as earn.
Have us here more than half construction, for example, fully black sector. Brigades without of colors. In Ukraine labor market wasn not like of our?

горожанин wrote:

Meanwhile more need to its feet to do from all prizyvalschikov.

Yes all of this understandably, that in Ukraine to do already nothing to acquire, ah simply get such "heavyweight" all bloggers, when himself boil in this mess, actually.

In Crimea already not issue mobilizatsionnogo age caramel and without bribes + if not'll... you'll go on normal change (special there ° ((
To concentration camps Ukraine and zaboynym Magnitogorsk enterprise "of ATF"

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? … 5074574501

Жигулист wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? … 5074574501

Slyness of in is, that at the second copy touted vіdmіtka about obtaining. Became, be the author offers personal the turnout to voenkomu (what as times to do flatly not need to). In legislation trades abroad there is opportunity to send paper in judicial and other bodies by registered letter,, vіdmіtka mails about itself decide is considered vіdmіtkoyu about obtaining. Must be this opportunity and in Ukrainian. Without this aid THAT PROVOCATlON.

+1

Here is not know, where posting this exile on subject.
Administration, if that delete or move this shame.
Not people, and a herd! And "warrior" and to fight has time and on Forum accountable, humid by all shit, this is the.

"Entertainment" forum have turned in politTUdey. Adminam would still, importantly views, importantly rating.
First, I so think, forum navodnilsya damaged application files. I thought something many bots, but then it became clear, that a herd ???? ?????????? ?? baton of in their hands, voluntarily. Holdouts block.
And people the old in clap and unwilling to aptly all kill.
Did so much people candid fuck-upS, have all pervyyanal brain, people descended from mad?
Might stop Earth, I'm getting off.

Форум, тема наемника из Рязани. Вести с полей.

http://www.yaplakal.com/findpost/29568106/forum2/topic977600.html

samorez wrote:

Is so much people candid fuck-upS, have all pervyyanal brain, people descended from mad?
Might stop Earth, I'm getting off.

There is no. Simply other have mandated forums not case. All from Isnovet solve only dot-matrix tasks, otherwise this Forum not will.
Until global installation "ukrovoyny" (in deeds part of more global installation, which stuck) in individual cases pozvolyalis one-off from now not on matrix ("official" and "alternative"), closer to easily described ended.

Me, however, this not called: Would delete long and immediately on registration.

+1

Договорные войны
попытка обобщить и привести к общему знаменателю.

http://kombrig-roca.livejournal.com/2909.html

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » Ukrainian war as sorter inconvenient