The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » History (she same Chronology of) » Arkaim and dolmen

Arkaim and dolmen

Posts 1 to 20 of 53

Here is has found in FaceBook interesting explanation Arkaima and dolmena

It would be better Zadornomu history not concern
You not it, but I, look at the film have fun pro “Arkaim ”, from souls laugh much.
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e_pfB0OlbE )
When not yet was West Siberian highways, until the end of 19 th century, my ancestors were held bars its likes.
In thereafter their deal time come in decline.
Governed and northern direction even were used - but not long.
On believing the my grandfather one of buildings station lasted until – s 20 th century in village Katkovo, not far from Novosibirsk.

After the revolution my ancestors remained in this village. Grandfather me many, mentioned and I loss of memory not medular syndrome.
So here is, station borrowed greater Square and depended at very's ancient, proven traditions.
Naturally without plans, so as construction and repair analyzed traditionally one of our families.
But say want about a major, about design station. She borrowed quite decent Square, so as was able from 50 until 80 Trojan.
Construction station traditionally was “forms. Had necessarily 3, 4 entry by-of origin.
Horse stalls but in within build along just perimeter.
Moreover at the top “the ground ”, over stoylami Trojan, stored fodder - fodder.
Wall did from logs along vertically. Lower the chain logs were bracing in so-called zavalinku.
The dictionary sign roughly until two meters wide and obkladyvalas, too, vertically out with the logs..
In inward got nailed sand with or examine alternative treatments for river though. Over time some a mixture contained sand (silt) became monolitnymi.
About appointing zavalinki I think not worth tell.
With foreign hand Wall were digging necessarily not deep moat led for surpluses melt and rain-water

In central parts of were residential and production exposure. The station was moreover small zavodikom.
Plavili metal,) served shoes and other the necessary from metal products. Was and leather production.
Warmly warhead used for heating civilian facilities. Channels heating has been going under reproductive.
For steel, and for forging ovens been used so same GAZ.
Once I mentioned for my friends in his Internet diary about very ancient gas the lighter my ancestors.
Additional issues I not received nor from have fun and nor from writer Alekseeva.
Ah yes okay. I not writer and not artist a fantasizer. Sentiment about constructions my ancestors.
And so read further and persuade.

For achievements more high temperatures from rising, in his Metals production, ancestors they were digging hole,
Obkladyvali stones, do stony, failed the roof.. On opportunities they used for this design a massive stumbling.
In one of lateral sides done hole. Showered in this pillar, the amount collected on territory station Latin.
In hole header into a, Bags sleeve. (On the significance of the words “sleeve ” and syilables“ ru ” I, too, wrote in his diary - pustoslovam not interestingly!)
Ah yes, again okay. Brains not change. And so, sleeve reached out to furnace.
The end of the sleeves near furnace was called "“ your pie hole ” Construct walls, for production gas, with an aperture for sleeves named “Duval County ”,
And a dense stone roof this design - “TOLMEN ” (portal dolmen).
{A this language my and my ancestors: - Tolya - coverage, men - stumbling. And what language your?}

A "kid I've been running spring with friends, when land have been working our butts, on our handing the village“ arkaimu ”
On vspakhannoy earth we harvested copper, silver coin, copper, silver crosses,
Jewelry horse Horse tack lost when the in thicker dirt in mixture with manure.
The most old coin date back start 18 th century.
This land, in Katkovo, until now old men call Kaskovskim garden - posadom my ancestors.
Not in sense "day-care services-Madre" and in sense supply hospitality build - Posad.
Here is you and meaning, meaning deeply respected sacral seats - ““ Arkaim ” ” and ““ portal dolmen ”. ”
Go people, you can get your vigor sgnivshego dung long past centuries!
Ancient Latin on territory “Arkaima ” rotted, and in anybody, writer's, will remain
Illustrate - Zadornov, Alexeev and his suit cohorts, if would be read.
And you closely whose? Witness this “the commercial ” re-.

Increasingly understood?
This and there is the mind?
The film - comedy!

Last edited by Flint (Sep 21 2014 10:47:17)

After 2000 speech have fun stopped like, because he began elsewhere. Obviously that jokes began simply o.s.. Mostly, ostensibly to him after biggest suited students and are beginning, za. With as on picking the, suck all students, as whether something pass casting, above than to approach with Maitre. Yes and that this for concerts such, on which he tells plitki with their previous ’)

In de he for good reason started climbing, not his this deal.
For example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir8wKAMtsyo "Vologda - Dravidian homeland Indians!"
0 :2 5 - tells: "In 1995, ??? ?? ? ? because reverberates, appeared TEPLOKHOD with Indian scientists. Look at these Bank Indians began to praying on cliff "
Gut. Where in India can be scientists? Where have them money on trip in Unitary area? Where in 1995 could get unlost diesel fuel for motor vessel? With as little fuss scientists will praying?. In short Zadornov's making up nonsense any. Themes, for which he is taken, only kompromitiruyutsya them, not though, that sometimes his shall say smart thing.

Demetri, and that you personally you can say pro the, that according to some section (precisely Ukraine - Russ, and those, that proizhivayut on territory RFii - only stole the name Russ, prisvoivshie itself this and poddelavshie language?

Dmitry" wrote:

After 2000 speech have fun stopped like, because he began elsewhere. In short Zadornov's making up nonsense any. Themes, for which he is taken, only kompromitiruyutsya them, not though, that sometimes his shall say smart thing.

Zadornov - "shifty" aren't I, Court a chatterbox. Was beneficial spitting in Americans - please "ah tupyeeeee", history Russias - please, folkskhistori from Zadornov. To nor to do only would not hard.
I, truth, a bit about friend: About prozaicheskom explanation "historical facilities."

Eugeny wrote:

Demetri, and that you personally you can say pro the, that according to some section (precisely Ukraine - Russ, and those, that proizhivayut on territory RFii - only stole the name Russ, prisvoivshie itself this and poddelavshie language?

There is interesting explanation.
In historical literature and films other peoples call Russians - urus. There is one language, in which this makes sense (Jewish): UR - light, managers and - hair. Urus -, fair-haired.
What about the trades abroad, as state - this Austria annexed almost all. Their so foreigners so and was called moskovity (Ukrainians until now - moskalyami), sometimes simply moskhi. With "Western moskhi- the slavers. History - inconvenient pleasant thing, such specific findings better to bury deep enough, old of ratification of burn, old cities dismissing in huge malopoleznykh, rather even harmful 2008, language constantly renew, and like as and not was objectionable past. Yes only in other peoples and their languages some what remained.

+2

http://zarubezhom.com/Makarovsky.htm - interesting opinion Holmes-Stoleshnikova, now what about the Russias.

And, incidentally guilt in is, that keep going, living on territory RFii - are weak mind have goys partly there is no. Entire their history vershili Iberskie noble faces.

+1

Eugeny wrote:

http://zarubezhom.com/Makarovsky.htm - interesting opinion Holmes-Stoleshnikova, now what about the Russias.

"This scientific study should instill in Jewish reader sense of pride for a historic past his people"

Eugeny wrote:

Димитрий, а что вы лично можете сказать про то, что по мнению некоторых Украинцев именно Украина - Русь, а те, что проиживают на территории РФии - лишь укравшие название Русь, присвоившие себе это и подделавшие язык?

Город Ста́рая Ру́сса (Старая Русь) до 1552 г. назывался Ру́са (Русь).
http://content.foto.my.mail.ru/mail/gegompa3/4/h-7.jpg
Ссылка:
РУСА ПОД ИМЕНЕМ "РУСЬ" В ЛЕТОПИСЯХ

Википедия."Русь"
Образование Древней Руси
Согласно ... гипотезе, Руса была первоначальной столицей древнейшей страны. И из этой «древнейшей Руси…вскоре после» 839 г. началось движение руси на юг, приведшее к основанию в Киеве около 840 г. «молодого русского государства»

In continuation of themes about dolmenakh.
A modern "portal dolmen" -

. Produces and mounts “under the key ” small biogazovye installations varying degrees staff the and varying degrees productivity

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1427748667/3cc5c89a/8265646_m.jpg
Small biogazovye installations
History is moving on spiral, here is and "dolmen" have returned in a new guise.

Flint wrote:

Contemporary "portal dolmen" -

and appointment the same?
History "a new dolmena" in as a source bio-gas (for obtain energy, but can be apply as please against) - Photovoltaic plants or wind yesterday and today, foundations bіogas technology

Val wrote:

and appointment the same?
History "a new dolmena" in as a source bio-gas (for obtain energy, but can be apply as please against) - Photovoltaic plants or wind yesterday and today, foundations bіogas technology

And that there makes petty mutilations and "puzzling artifacts" - balls with pot? , too, for bio-gas and energy?

(video)
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416705571/3221602d/7026803.jpg

(hence)
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1427790193/23e07329/8268157.jpg
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1427790224/9e2b8197/8268170.jpg

горожанин wrote:

And that there makes petty mutilations and "puzzling artifacts" - balls with pot? , too, for bio-gas and energy?

This is question to "modern dolmenu"?

Flint wrote:

Contemporary "portal dolmen" -. Produces and mounts “under the key ” small biogazovye installations varying degrees staff the and varying degrees productivity

I.e. in "modern dolmenakh" (on Flint'have), or on NeiHu "biogazogeneratorakh", there is mutilations (according to MOVIE) and artifacts?

Val wrote:

This is question to "modern dolmenu"?

There is no.
This question to dolmenam "dolmennogo belt" Krasnodar the brink,
Which on sgradi.Tova are trapped under social undercoat together with all, that in them was, and in new time were reason currents changed lengthways channels of and open scientists.

T. E. To thereby "'s ancient naslediyam material culture humanity", on which scientists dull ear in yuneskakh.

On references this referred.

Still times:

Kolikho. Mystery dolmen’s Caucasus.
https://youtu.be/KrIrdIyHBNU

In Krasnodar frontier discovered old stone facilities dolmen
http://vk.com/video144636615_170795323

Val, send include regime normal felt mil.

Why in dolmenakh petty mutilations and "artifacts" - balls with pot?

горожанин wrote:

Val, send include regime normal felt mil.

Wu me was response to message Flint'and (with glimpse, that his, or not his, assumption not very surest, as expressed in the form of issue about appointing). "Balls with pot." Form of defines content? I pro form of at all nothing not wrote.

горожанин wrote:

Stony ball, likely, blinded hole.

+1

Val wrote:

Wu me was response to message Flint 'and (with glimpse, that his, or not his, assumption not very surest, as expressed in the form of issue about appointing). "Balls with pot." Form of defines content? I pro form of at all nothing not wrote.

lublupivo wrote:

Stone ball, likely, blinded hole.

Clear.
Simply with its buldozernym thinking not see hint, and see at in subject dolmen’s. And of, react. Then question both.
Val
Flint
What attitude has mutilations - there on 60 and more man narubleno - and artifacts, vessels or balls with ?uaeae serdtsevinkoy with "biogazu" and "energy"?

lublupivo,
The plug ticked in casting, greased with to, then Ideology "part. Balls or vessels within.

Val wrote:

Wu me was response to message Flint 'and (with glimpse, that his, or not his, assumption not very surest, as expressed in the form of issue about appointing.

Not poll, and assertion: Portal dolmen - this Wood-gas generator.
Here Photovoltaic plants or wind yesterday and today, foundations bіogas technologyeven states about typing COP.

горожанин wrote:

There is suspicion, that in steel industry for obtain certain properties metal (will., of Damascus steel, for example), need substances which stand out under gnienii precisely living organisms. Being hailed this could as sacrifice prejudice any bozhku - Gefestu local and etc. About price damasskikh of blades many we've heard so much. And human life not the that then, and and now nothing not worth.
Unfortunately in steel industry - 'm an ignoramus, all these our range, ferroalloys, oxidizers-the reclamators, so 100% argue not thankful, but's very good for back brain can smell, that somewhere here dog put out some feelers. ^ ^

горожанин wrote:

(Video)

In TV-play-by-play there is oddity. There say, that roof down dolmena has cost the passage. But under this small fragments broken bones and the remnants of two skulls remained on place.
I.e. you're so heavy stumbling water has cost, and small fragments the flow of not touched. Can this. The subsequent what any?

Flint wrote:

assertion: Portal dolmen - this Wood-gas generator.

And they enforced precisely with goal obtain gas (for something), and this gas was just climbing back through hole, but to not raskhodovalsya in vain, hole were covering up for? But that this for generator, if there is no applying "fuels", this bible canons then. Or hole served for refuelling? And under this not all they are airtight., received gas besprepyatsvenno could leak into through schіlini, for example as here:
http://www.gelendshik.ru/cot2.jpg

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » History (she same Chronology of) » Arkaim and dolmen