The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » NovoKhazariya

NovoKhazariya

Posts 21 to 40 of 168

Андрей-1 wrote:

Alligator, me interestingly, if Jews - this one team generating cohesively since and clearly and this work UnionPay experience nor one thousands of years and nor one wise Jewish head and the exit from it for Jew death, camping on E. There is round locked and. The how you decided to distinguished good Jew from bad? Not’t forget, that exists in Torah rule (precisely rules) that any Jew simply owes lie to Goyu.
And still Alligator, you like it or say, that you wiser thousands of Jewish pundits in 5,000 Jewish history, who had not rights work, that means had unlimited time develop thought in side obedience to Jews goyskikh peoples? I very in this doubt, this would still that 3 a pinch tries to beat champion world on chess. You thinking Jewish wizards would give you modicum one Jew despite on its side? This simply funny Diamond

Andrei-1 for asserting needs to realize and clearly understand difference between:
Khasidami
Khabbadnikami
Ashkenazi
Sephardic-
Gorskimi Jews (Tat people (Caucasus))
Georgian Jews
Bukharskimi Jews
Karaimami (krymchaki)
Falashami (black, as neri, and the)
Arab Jews;
Lakhlukhami
Persian customs Jews;
Indian Jews,
Romaniotami,
Italkimami.
Close groups:
Kriptoiudei (the so beloved by many pro-independence militants with zhidizmom)
Marany (the fire god Maranov, ow?)
Shuetos
Dzhadidy
Chala
Dyonme
Bnei-Menashe Indian states category: Mizoram and
Manipur
Madras-yazychnye Bnei-Ephraim in Mb, pdf Andhra Pradesh
Abayudayya in Uganda;
Narrow Bantu languages lemba in South Africa and Zimbabwe and others.
Can to list even a hundred names groups taking themselves to Jews. Think that photograph of old negro synagogues in Africa and nigger with ringlets and in hat you created can kill. And’shot will if you see Chinese with ringlets. So Catch your breath and check themselves.
Yes, together homilies to know what the difference between ruskimi and Ukrainians, and belarusami, and Armenians, and Georgians, and Chechens, and Germans, and French, and Egyptians,, and Americans, and Indians (not be confused with Indians) and in other natsiANALNOSTЯMI.
And together homilies to know what the difference between Christians and their currents (more 1,000), Muslims and their currents (more 1,000), Buddhist and their currents (more 1,000), and in other religious sects.
Ah if this together, then We with you we to RASSAM. Luck.

The that you me now led - this I know not surprised. To rassam why move, if I asked pro bad and good Jews. As even? And than differ?
I have, to example, arise in my consciousness big difficulties in way bad from good and contrary. Here is the that there is half-castes, which themselves Jews not recognize and consider for the second variety here is this there is. And here is in environment clean Jews, I believe that they each other cover. Truth IS units of IZ EVREEV THAT repented after In what I did, and the rest as the silent, although perfectly know that is happening
So as even bad from good Jew?

Last edited by Андрей-1 (Oct 24 2014 23:32:38)

Андрей-1 wrote:

What that you me now led - this I know not surprised.

If would knew, then not were supposed to answer would... issues!

Андрей-1 wrote:

By rassam why move, if I asked pro bad and good Jews. As even?

You not question that, and vented its belief, that all Jews bad, here is it:

Андрей-1 wrote:

that means had unlimited time develop thought in side obedience to Jewsgoyskikh peoples

And that means that you absolutely not know that at all means word "Jew" and where it embarked on. You not know why Jews call "Jew" and where embarked on word - Jew. You not know that such "that Jews" and than they differ from Jews and Yids. And even you not know, that the who calls for kill Jews the and there is Jew. So same you not know that such a goy and where embarked on this word and that it means.

Андрей-1 wrote:

So as even bad from good Jew?

On this question you responded the whom they killed 2000 years ago.

Skyfall flavor their will learn their. Harvest whether with a blackthorn grapes, or with repeynika smokvy?
So removed any tree good brings and fruit good, and skinny tree brings and fruit skinny.
Not can tree good bear fruit skinny, nor tree skinny bear fruit good.
Removed any tree, not sensing fetus bountiful, logs aren and challenge in the fire.
So on flavor their will learn their.

Among any nationality, religious crosscurrents, race there are people and monarch.

Diamond, you I look peripatetic huge too boastful, that and about than I know. Immediately you I’d say: You absolutely not know me, and all the more the and that I know. Conclusions you simply dumber than not'll come up with: Without facts: Simply conclusions, child workers garden, not conclusions.
Know I who such Jew, a goy, Jew and camping on P. Otherwise not frequency would these words.
And here is the who calls for kill Jews this Jew - this that the rebuilt. Themselves have come up with?
In first, I not d say thought, that all Jews bad - this you themselves give the such conclusions and apparently suspect in this me. I presented thought, as distinguished chase bad from good Jews?, because for me in this moment time this poses huge the complexity of the and I pointed out you on the reasons What incidentally note in this my thought, I believe that there is Jews good and camping on To, but have one thing but I have difficulties in differentiation good Jews.
And incidentally I not murderer what the or Synthet, that would call for whom the kill. I simply want normally to live honorably. And I incidentally not suicidal, too,, see that in Russia will the same and very soon, that and on Ukraine, Yugoslavia, Libya, Iraq, Palestine and other countries and that there the creature make. To do that the need to.
Is fought veiled war, its not in sight about it not say on zombies TV, opponent themselves not uncovers, masks, as can, to such a war almost all are not prepared and I in including. Its declared followers Judaism around the world, circus war, with laggards shooter on "scapegoats", since no you'll notice no one war not denounced, and they buoyed by these simply be satisfied with carnage or pit peoples on each other with the help media, power and camping on P.
I simply want world, and to this more not was.

Last edited by Андрей-1 (Oct 26 2014 11:42:08)

+1

Diamond, if would in world all was would well and remarkable I would at all themes of such not was their would simply not existed in nature, because are looking higher: In world was would all remarkable and nice, but so as a scribe global thatknocking already virtually in every house, me such themes very interested.
And incidentally your the answer, camping on E. Not your the answer, and the answer individual bible Christ fruits any the good quite not gave, passed 2000 years, and evil as was so and there is and even thrives, soon gets until all and until you in including. Methods Christ, which you led not are efficient for a number of reasons: There is no clear plan actions as do, that to do, that means bad fetus and a good fetus, that incidentally can be interpret on ways, in dependence from goal tolkovatelya, that we and are seeing on example Christianity.

The me more effectively create of general the global base data creatures: Performers their masters and customers, and also meetings: To example creatures with world leaders (By example have the creature officially in religion practiced murder of people, bad to them attitude, tvarnye instructions ethnic profiling degrading dignity people and camping on P., and global leader officially and emphasized at the highest level with such creature meets and who he after this? A normal with own consciences such a not allowed would itself, only Synthet) also recommendations, instructions, as simple people do or not do to thus copyright.
Effectively? I think yes. And innocent people would not have suffered, because their in base data such simply not was. And incidentally was would on Testament Christ, at intelligent their was tried would, truth with not large complement and utochneniem: Who specifically, that with this to do and camping on P.
And so who bad, and who a good now simple man not spell out, without whose either aid

Last edited by Андрей-1 (Oct 26 2014 11:47:54)

Андрей-1 wrote:

I simply want normally to live honorably. I simply want world, and to this more not was.

In this I with you stand in solidarity and fully on everything side. Incidentally precisely desires largely determine - Rights.

Андрей-1 wrote:

A so who bad, and who a good now simple man not spell out, without whose either aid

I understood, that this forum created precisely for this, so I and here. And hope, that I am not mistaken). Personally I will try help Anyone reflecting who this wants, but want immediately warn - awareness I to hand not can, simply because this no one can. Such is program this world. Recognize can only man and only SAM. So don’t count that I you increasingly'll have patience with, 'm going to utilize those and'll issue ready product, as this make in educational institutions. And estimates I you questioning am not expected their you will pose itself life. And entrepreneurship you here not arrive at. And most importantly this the, that if you tickles recognize the this you no one not can explain and to hand.

If after this you want to continue, then above all explain this:

Андрей-1 wrote:

'I who such Jew, a goy, Jew and camping on P. Otherwise not frequency would these words.

Every word has semantic image (picture, image of the), which it means. I.e. we not use words simply so, because someone this wanted. And first we either see image (picture, image of the) primary, and then reproduce his name, significance (word). Either this picture we represent through brain (imagination) and only after this are not one word. I.e. word this voice significance moreover, that we see, think, feel and camping on D. And always first image in anybody, then word. This in annualized rate, if man says words not associated with of images this is called Brad.
We know that accented words different on sense, but same assessment on to sounding - antonyms and words same assessment on sense, but different on to sounding - synonymous with. And so same words consist from roots. Roots this more ordinary words of which occurred complex. Many modern languages this complex education from one simple (shaped) language.
That would you understood about fix speech and in fix sense, am asking you clearly to formulate images these words:
Jew -.
Jew -.
A goy -.
Then will continue :question:

aligator wrote:

ГОЙ - ...

Го - это, на санскрите, корова. Животное, которое выпасают на полях. Потому говядина=коровятина.
Го - это, по-английски, идти. Пастись, идти - все одно.
Гои это, видимо, объекты выпаса.

aligator wrote:

Personally I will try help Anyone reflecting who this wants, but want immediately warn - awareness I to hand not can, simply because this no one can. Such is program this world. Recognize can only man and only SAM. So don’t count that I you increasingly'll have patience with, 'm going to utilize those and'll issue ready product, as this make in educational institutions. And estimates I you questioning am not expected their you will pose itself life. And entrepreneurship you here not arrive at. And most importantly this the, that if you tickles recognize the this you no one not can explain and to hand.

On-my, this is the wrong understanding of the most process POZNANIЯ. If you something recognized, but not can to hand, then can simply not enough recognized? Himself forum successfully proves, that cede knowledge, causing awareness in other, perhaps. Simply need understand, that speech is faring not about transfer some sacral knowledge from one heads in another, but about perestroenii mental pain) models, i.e. shifts way thinking. And here - correctly, no way of to hand fully way to thinking (unwieldiness, relatively speaking, of the assorted support actual structures) from one heads in another.

I.e. more correctly will say: "If you realize, then your misconception about world will change" or "to recognize, will have change misconception about world."

On fact, these "ways thinking", modicum have all and differ in the details, based on several enough ordinary who ever, finding approach to which can be to withdraw idea in masses. So that was would desire to.

Diamond, you, that me in their students recorded, judging by concern to written. Many about itself think) the term "simple man" I not mean themselves, I say at all about surrounding humans, can even and not notably even to think, that in world, that the not so, as say on Gunnel.
Even and not think, that on everything urging of now recognized ran write that such Jew, Jew or a goy, nesomnevaytes, repeat the second time, I know that mean these words, if same you auctioning the on this the opposite opinion, I you not forbid it remain under his opinion..
Patronage, tone communication you with me me not likes and on relations disciple-teacher, chief of-subjected then immediately I’d say I on such not target, huh, you need find in the other environment and in another place.
If you consider, that you and only you here posses correct terminology of and importance words Jew, Jew, a goy, no one you not holds: You can freely invoke their thought.

+1

At all I proposed jointly create base data on creatures and of rotten. To example: If this channel broadcast, who chief ,-spender, singers are, street address their, about than lie, degree of their predpologaemoy or sheer guilt and camping on P.
And so without collection base data on every specific scum their raze not stop, I not see other ways.
Me interested in as stop their, ways struggle with them - thought and actions in this direction interested.
And terms and interpretations their me utterly not interested

+2

Андрей-1 wrote:

Generally I proposed jointly create base data on creatures and of rotten. To example: If this channel broadcast, who chief ,-spender, singers are, street address their, about than lie, degree of their predpologaemoy or sheer guilt and camping on P.
And so without collection base data on every specific scum their raze not stop, I not see other ways.
Me interested in as stop their, ways struggle with them - thought and actions in this direction interested.
And terms and interpretations their me utterly not interested

Recommend revere fourth chapter "masters of and Margarita mix", there detail about how as their catch. http://masterimargo.ru/book-4.html

"In deserted wretched side street poet sudden Truckdriver pulled my sleeve, while looking for a fugitive, but moreover nowhere not was. Then Ivan firmly said very itself:
– Nu of course, he on Moscow-River! Forward!
Should have, perhaps, ask Ivan Nikolaevich's honor, why he believes, that professor precisely on Moscow-River, not where any in another place. Yes sorrow in is, that ask something was with. Look abominable to you crossroad was utterly empty. "

"Militia? Militia? Comrade a shift, make the arrangements now same, to returned five mototsikletov with machine for the search for foreign consultant. That? Have a for I, I with you'm going to go. Says poet A homeless from amazingly subtle homes. As your worded? You listen? Disconnection. Public! "

Was would ludicrous, if would not was so profoundly sad.
Masters of and Margarita cocktail read, want say all futile and remains us only look theater of rotten? There is what the still thought?

Андрей-1 wrote:

It would be ludicrous, if would not was so profoundly sad.
Masters of and Margarita cocktail read, want say all futile and remains us only look theater of rotten? There is what the still thought?

There is thought.
They professionals with "experience work. They solve, that show on debilizatoru, to at work people have repeated each other # heard thought and thought, that they their own. They solve that buy, to what seek to in life, about than to speak. Professional surgeon better me qualms carving appendix. Professional in area brainwashing, brains's irrigating more qualitative and faster than you or I. This forum with all the margins because Perhaps not dispersed an, that his voice and influence - hit a gnat's PC starts beeping against orchestra. And still here can be observe reaction slabovnushaemykh and to do, on the future, conclusions about how need to sue the intel, to even such came. Competition exercise. I this summer ceased renounce all "helping" work among known - media to overcome impossible. Me they listen to couple of times in week, and staff and the TV almost day crops store. I dilettante how to do, and attack on brains known make pros. So no still outcome wait?

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1414334694/27388955/6756884_m.jpg

+3

Ювеналий Балабас wrote:

Го - это, на санскрите, корова. Животное, которое выпасают на полях. Потому говядина=коровятина.
Го - это, по-английски, идти. Пастись, идти - все одно.
Гои это, видимо, объекты выпаса.

Ну пусть будет и так.
"На санскрите, для обозначения коровы обычно используется слово го, родственное английскому cow и латинскому bos. Оба термина, как и русское говядина , происходят от праиндоевропейской основы *gwous. Крупный рогатый скот на санскрите называется словом пашу, от праиндоевропейского *peḱu-. Другие санскритские слова, это дхену для коровы и укс для быка."
Ссылка
Если Вам так хочется можете так, считать и дальше. В конце концов, suum cuique. И тот, кто не пытается поЗНАТЬ истину и есть корова.
Слово ГОЙ это не ГО, и ГОИ это не коровы.

"Гой (ивр. גוי‎, мн.число גויים гойи́м), в современных иврите и идише — это стандартное выражение в Танахе для "народа", включая «большой народ» евреев. В другом значении — это обозначение язычника (не-иудея в иудаизме, встречается в обиходной речи в значении «иноверец»).
В Танахе часто идёт обращение к еврейскому народу, как к язычникам (гойим) за регулярные нарушения Заветов. Это можно считать наиболее древним толкованием слова «Гой» - тот, кто «регулярно нарушает Заветы» или «язычник» в этом толковании.
«Гой» переводится с древнего иврита как «народ» (мн. число «гойим», «народы»). Такое значение это слово сохранило отчасти и в современном литературном иврите. В Библии этот термин никогда не применяется по отношению к одному человеку. 620 раз это слово употребляется в Библии во множественном числе (гойим) и означает многие народы (например, Быт. 10:1). В единственном числе (гой) оно встречается 136 раз, при этом нередко относится и к еврейскому народу (гой гадоль, ивр. גוי גדול‎ — «большой народ»; Нав. 3:17) и др.). Так, из 10 употреблений слова «гой» в Пятикнижии 5 относятся к еврейскому народу[3].
При переводе Библии на церковно-славянский «гойим» было передано как «языци» (что, собственно, и означает «народы»); от него и произошло слово «язычники», и уже в русском переводе Библии слову «гойим» соответствует слово «язычники».
В более позднее время слово «гой» начинает употребляться как синоним слова «нохри», то есть «чужой». Самое раннее употребление слова «гой» в таком значении, известное нам, встречается в одном из древних текстов, найденных в Кумранской пещере."
Ссылка

Гой (от праиндоевропейского корня *gṷī- «жить» → *gṷoi̭o- «жизнь») — древнерусский корень со значением жизни, живительной силы, более всего известный в составе былинной формулы «гой еси».
Ссылка

И коровы на самом деле никакой здесь и быть не может. Это Ваша иллюзия, созданная на основе Вашей лени. То что Вы услышали от жидов трехлебова, хиневича и им подобной нелюди.
И уж никакой сектант, учёный и википедия Вам не скажет, что на самом деле слово "ГОЙ" это ХОЙ----НОЙ. Бува Н и Х во многих языках очень схожая. Так что слово ГОЙ это имя НОЙ, тот который остался после потопа. И поэтому в древнерусском языке это слово означало ЖИЗНЬ. Потому что этот персонаж дал жизнь на земле после потопа. Ветхий завет это не еврейская легенда, а общемировая. И этих заветы были у всех народов после потопа. И во всех религиях это основа появление жизни после потопа(Потоп вообще отдельная тема). Древние руские былины тоже об этом говорили, но говорили о людях вообще, а не евреях. А жиды это всё прекрутили на себя. Мол это они и есть прародители всех людей. И все другие идентичные заветы, в которых говорилось о том, что это не евреи, а люди начали жизнь заново, они ищут и уничтожают. Поэтому и придумали науку АРХЕОЛОГИЮ. И сегодня эта нелюдь перекручивает факты, как может.
Ну в принципе думаю, что об остальных словах у вас такое же вдолбленное жидами представление. 

Кстати это жидонелюдь:
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/98VCL.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/Npduz.jpg
Это евреи:
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/SC7wx.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/e0PwN.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/AyhuQ.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/IemNf.jpg

Ювеналий Балабас wrote:

Аллигатор, Вы, что меня в свои ученики записали, судя по написанному. Много о себе думаете))) Термин "простой человек" я не имею ввиду себя, я говорю вообще об окружающих людях, может даже и не начавших даже думать, что в мире, что то не так, как говорят по телеку.
Даже и не думайте, что по Вашей указке сейчас прям побежал писать что такое жид, еврей или гой, несомневайтесь, повторяю второй раз, я знаю что значат эти слова, если же Вы имеете на это противоположное мнение, я вам не запрещаю оставайтесь при своем мнении. .
Заданный тон общения Вами со мной мне не нравится и на отношения ученик-учитель, начальник-подчиненный сразу скажу Я на такое не Ведусь, Вам нужно поискать в другой среде и в другом месте.
Если Вы считаете, что Вы и только Вы здесь владеете правильной терминологией и значением слов жид, еврей, гой , никто вас не держит: можете свободно излагать свои мысли.

Лично вам, я ничего не должен. И ничьим учителем я быть не собираюсь, дураков учить, всё равно что ...уй тупить. Вам что-то не нравится выкиньте в мусор.

Отец Фёдор wrote:

Skyfall-my, this is the wrong understanding of the most process POZNANIЯ. If you something recognized, but not can to hand, then can simply not enough recognized? Himself forum successfully proves, that cede knowledge, causing awareness in other, perhaps. Simply need understand, that speech is faring not about transfer some sacral knowledge from one heads in another, but about perestroenii mental pain) models, i.e. shifts way thinking. And here - correctly, no way of to hand fully way to thinking (unwieldiness, relatively speaking, of the assorted support actual structures) from one heads in another.
I.e. more correctly will say: "If you realize, then your misconception about world will change" or "to recognize, will have change misconception about world."
On fact, these "ways thinking", modicum have all and differ in the details, based on several enough ordinary who ever, finding approach to which can be to withdraw idea in masses. So that was would desire to.

Forum is committing and shows not docking in "facts", which ontological bydlomasse. And every sees and recognizes how much these not docking on their. Knowledge have two people different by definition. Conflate can only ways and methods of knowledge (theory). And, as you correctly noticed thinking ????? its individual. On this increasingly science and religion and are worth. They convey teachings. I.e. make learn not aware of. This and there is one way to circumvent consciousness. Test, prove teachings not perhaps. Knowledge to prove to not need to, because, that knowledge this virtually itself LIFE. So much rather know can be only very.

Juvenaly Balabas
With this fully agree, rather giving even us handicap in the form of "figures" on board and beginning party anew we Fall, because we have no even experience, coaching, strategy and tactics, even common views on such game and camping on P. In such affairs, to be a master such "games" need all time in this fact to train, engage in this direction and still need heap free time.
And now on board virtually Shah and matt, figures there is no, pawns not your, so a small Plato more less people around the world display that happening. Well modicum, I that the himself also am aware, and the could and be excluded and this minuscule opportunities.
Incidentally now I mentioned sessions Anatoly Kashpirovsky and other figures in Soviet time. Here is now such a sense of, that this were experiments on governance clear conscience masses people, and also record will masses with the help TV and with the help veschayuschego. Powerful pleasant thing incidentally, my mother even your water breaks was the last charge - on it this in easiest acted. Yes acted on the entire country, who the even izlechivalsya from such a some water from under tap.
But then this sharply as the all has scaled back, understood in sight effectiveness of suggestion through media and have become use in their interest. Now about this strongly not extend.
Include media syndicated-inspire laughable and joy: KVN, of a comedy, smekhopanoramy. And now not until laughter, entire Ukraine virtually in flattened have turned for couple of tens of years. Was same the third, if am not mistaken power nuclear in world, and now. The next Russia.
Compulsion thing such a a strong, especially if not to speak, that you inspire certain feelings, actions, thought, model behavior: To example nothing not to do, too, easily inculcate into, even then, when have you will all to occupy even s life.
Can be even be capable of sending to you such a human, which will "infected)" such with the thought, as to example with the thought of inaction in a certain casings: Can black humor, can religion, can horror and of fear for life and camping on P., and this himself podslannyy and sickened by he himself not realizes, that he precisely infected) such idea: He simply in a certain situation will make its thought in situation; why? Because he on this programmed would provide, whom or than. Yes with the same television, with any transfer, modicum a quiet night kids, modicum of a comedy club, modicum program news or krovi or the film or house two - master of suggestion with any transfer can inculcate into that his psyche anywhere, any thought, any action, any sense of, any emotions, any "awareness" keep this in mind.
You on example Ukraine have become and so this to understand.
So Juvenaly Balabas thought of inaction you at all not will leave in life no chance in this not your favor of game.
Note, that thought of inaction vbivaetsya on all levels on religious in the form of rituals, in political level, that President all will save and other levels.
Means to were chances need to do all contrary!

Last edited by Андрей-1 (Oct 26 2014 21:58:36)

+3

Diamond, interesting pictures of the, where source of your "knowledge" pro word Goi? What the different have us meaning, I have 4-1-1 another. Why not in ciphers how many died in the second global Jews in world, and how many other peoples?
You Holocaust was over Jews or his not was? And can at all Holocaust was over peoples on plan, and over certain people his at all not was?
And incidentally why you rule out such a thought, that to example, photo pro prisoners Jews not can be with a coordinated. If in this moment around the world we have deal with actors media a certain nationality, why suddenly their parents not engaged in those same the most during World War II and revolution 1917? Genes and transferred knowledge from parents nowhere same not ’.
And the main question: Why more all have suffered from the second global, and also revolution peoples Russia, and of being yelled at as affected more all Jews?
On me as the thief louder all shouts and carry the thief, THAT is what And HERE's a assassin. NARODOV IN PlTCH ALL SCREAMS, THAT II've allegedly man.

Last edited by Андрей-1 (Oct 26 2014 22:06:10)

+3

Incidentally in subject
On Ukraine he'd whack "vatnikov, trees had and ukropov", but on Ukraine facto phone save 910 exclusively for Jews, although their no one and not don there and perhaps even and not thought their now touch
http://evreiskiy.kiev.ua/sozdana-sluzhb … 15780.html
Plus on site cues Jewish, which so a bit as would hinting whose Kyiv the, all time rassuzhdaetsya when bech Jews and in any cases. But this is so on article

Last edited by Андрей-1 (Oct 26 2014 22:24:06)

Андрей-1 wrote:

Alligator, interesting pictures of the, where source of your "knowledge" pro word Goi? What the different have us meaning, I have 4-1-1 another.

If 4-1-1 another this not about than not says and nothing not means. Exile I gave, your the right to compare with other sources of and expected to investigate for themselves that there is, and what there is no.

Андрей-1 wrote:

Why not in ciphers how many died in the second global Jews in world, and how many other peoples?
You Holocaust was over Jews or his not was?

Figures need mathletes. In this case We not talk statistics 2 global. And concrete speech and their significance. In all wars Palestinians people and dying, not aren't human. Any war this battle between people and neldyu. The Holocaust not only VOLUME, he IS and WILL BE over all people. And this can be understand only, if to exclude such notions, as nationality and races. Photo for examples differences. With so same success can be put photo Stalin and prisoners Soviet gulagov.

Андрей-1 wrote:

And incidentally why you rule out such a thought, that to example, photo pro prisoners Jews not can be with a coordinated. If in this moment around the world we have deal with actors media a certain nationality, why suddenly their parents not engaged in those same the most during World War II and revolution 1917? Genes and transferred knowledge from parents nowhere same not ’.

Absolutely not rule out, and moreover this is so and there is. Who became nelyudyu, then and their descendants may well go on their footsteps. But accented and cases when children monarch, become people and their a long. Genes to this relations not have, genes respond only for physical body and on the right choice not affect. Knowledge to hand cannot be, only teachings in the process nourishing.

Андрей-1 wrote:

And the main question: Why more all have suffered from the second global, and also revolution peoples Russia, and of being yelled at as affected more all Jews?

First more all in all wars suffer LUDI (old men and children in primarily).
Second more all on this about of being yelled at zhydonelyudi, for this 2 the global and was a. And ????????? its zhidonelyudi, and are and had been burned in demonstrations first ordinary Jews, and then and rest people. Similar events occur and today. Only name they changed. Even nor has never met Jew, which would more all about this was perturbed. They such same people, as and the rest.

Last edited by aligator (Oct 27 2014 17:55:26)

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » NovoKhazariya