The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » NovoKhazariya

NovoKhazariya

Posts 41 to 60 of 168

-1 wrote:

By the way in subject
On Ukraine he'd whack "vatnikov, trees had and ukropov", but on Ukraine facto phone save 910 exclusively for Jews, although their no one and not don there and perhaps even and not thought their now touch
http://evreiskiy.kiev.ua/sozdana-sluzhb 15780.html
Plus on site cues Jewish, which so a bit as would hinting whose Kyiv the, all time rassuzhdaetsya when bech Jews and in any cases. But this is so on article

Write in banned any city world and add word "Jewish" and arrive at:
Jewish dlya - Link
Jewish friendly - http://booknik.ru/today/reports/otkryva … iyi-parij/
Jewish berlin - http://yuliabarov.tourister.ru/excursions/10176

religious Fedor

If you something recognized, but not can to hand, then can simply not enough recognized?

Not fact. This as with children: They have knowledge, but lacks resources their to hand. Here is on what the stage an adult could face with complex of information, that raze not to hand desires resources. And if child simply still not mastered tools transfer of, then for adult their simply there is no.

wrote:

religious Fedor

Not fact. This as with children: They have knowledge, but lacks resources their to hand. Here is on what the stage an adult could face with complex of information, that raze not to hand desires resources. And if child simply still not mastered tools transfer of, then for adult their simply there is no.

Utterly is true. Tool transfer of (language) deliberately shattered nelyudyu. Most words not fits images from surrounding world. But under this aren't human not can limit perception of world own natural instruments (eyes, ears, nose, his mouth, the brain). This way to them not to circumvent, although and try to - zomboyaschik and other media this reaffirming.

aligator

The most chief tool they from people took the and hid in them will. And the, than we could itself his return with morning until the evening keeps clogging up stink off and almost not works. Literally today had conversation and received "would still same die, not let us resist, can not will become push it us destroy, as the same lived for centuries"?

So the.

From my experience: Knowledge - this the circle of and Thought, restated by personal vital practice and experience.

wrote:

aligator

The most chief tool they from people took the and hid in them will.

! As they something can burying?! Wasn can be burying the sun, the sky, grass, trees, wood, water, land, day, night? Man sees and hears increasingly that around him. They can only refocusing NOTICE on their servitude, science and other trickle-down theory. Buoyed by those, that every man can navoobrazhat itself increasingly, that anywhere, importantly his to this push and give false, dynamic images.

+1

Eugeny wrote:

Of my experience: Knowledge - this the circle of and Thought, restated by personal vital practice and experience.

Own EXPERIENCE gives ZNANIE. Theory and exercises give other people.

aligator

Hide accurately so same, as hide C., as hide historians and the entire this team. Hide knowledge. Homilies become kabalistom.

aligator wrote:

~ A message from ~ Eugeny::

From my experience: Knowledge - this the circle of and Thought, restated by personal vital practice and experience.

Own EXPERIENCE gives ZNANIE. Theory and exercises give other people.

One is, that without parents and their basic nourishing you would was thus, as there is?

And at all other people can through their knowledge-images and vision world help in obtaining knowledge although-would the indication get doors?

wrote:

aligator
Hide accurately so same, as hide C., as hide historians and the entire this team. Hide knowledge. Homilies become kabalistom.

Nothing they not hide nor in bondage, nor in bible, nor in Koran, nor in brakhmapudre, nor in Vedas nor in other sties together. The entire secret in one small an artificial insertion. This footnotes GOD and DVOL (a good and evil, he and the wall is). Unbind its from any "saint" books and increasingly. The entire Vasha Cabbalah will morph into a unnecessary set of figures. The Bible, the koran and etc. Will morph into a usual philosophical teachings not more. And all parasites priests will become simple contains tumor based on the body society. And all fans simply obdurennymi fools. About this talked Buddha, IISUS, Mohammad and as not strange will ring out Lenin. From Buddhas have made a little tin god (idol) for fools. From Society of Jesus have made the same (though he about this no one not asked nor in one achievements), and moreover, when understood that around him idiots (his students), and they for shit not understood about fix at all he says, then and said that: You VSE abdicate OT child. So and happened, no one from 12 not did what, that he spoke, and every nurtured its sects leaders, buoyed by his name, and was chopping of money on lokhakh. The most, the brazen proved Judas iskariot, which at all sdrysnul eastward and created a new sects leaders under name Mohammad, simply stupidly rewritten electoral words Society of Jesus, and increasingly new a herd is prepared, so iisus and called his a traitor. And with Lenin such a same hell is that. Tried to he this of hunger explain, so they from him, too, a little tin god have made and until now trek his the corpse is, forehead trumps. And-D-And-Oh-Tbilisi-l? - 1649.
This increasingly lies directly before your eyes, need simply their open.

Eugeny wrote:

Counting, that without parents and their basic nourishing you would was thus, as there is?

Debt parents raise, could and nurse the. Repeat even times ZNANIE to hand NEVOZMOZhNO. Wasn you saw two brothers with same as under the top of a Xerox roses, you know. And not see).

Eugeny wrote:

And at all other people can through their knowledge-images and vision world help in obtaining knowledge although-would the indication get doors?

Try to some) But of them then idols make and on zero wear and each other he'd whack on fix for good reason. Everyone should pass its way SAM. Somehow would he not was.

aligator

I not know why you me pro religion began to, I not about how told. With religions all understandable. I pro meaning processes, pro subconscious and "Psychosphere" under encounters with the matter.

wrote:

aligator

I not know why you me pro religion began to, I not about how told. With religions all understandable. I pro meaning processes, pro subconscious and "Psychosphere" under encounters with the matter.

Point I pro the and say). You same religious terms term her - The commission is metaphysics, subconscious, noosphere, matter, Cabbalah and camping on D. This increasingly religion :flirt:

Dmitry" wrote:

Who knows, that makes "Zvezda David" on whipping have a handlebar?
That this such at all? A canteen, bag with the cordite, trophy?
Rpn - Jew?
http://remnavigator.com/images/center/letter_big.jpg
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1411867123/d5f47bdc/6484902_m.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1411867253/610f96a6/6484915_m.jpg

Makes, what and should to do, shows national affiliation this rights. And Rpn, it seems, honest an artist and wrote cube truth about kazakakh-bandits are here, whatever they were before as have become "advocates of fatherland." Roughly as now would have sketched picture "apartMinutemen write letter Ukrainian president" with "perstnyami and domes" on the body.
"Now I shall remind Russians stories about Knights. Only not those adapted and printed millions copies, and collected honest people from primary sources, from popular narrators. There that neither robber, then evrein. I.e., I want say, that neudachlivye evreiny from trade tribe skolachivali gangs from local natives, and themselves they were brain barons, account execs. Landand sbytchikami (. And the dirty work did Ilia Muromtsy with him with his baton in the hands of ,-called dueling. And that is why robber from words brad (break) coffers and heads, for nor on that another Cudgel unfuckable. As only no trade tribe, so here same in parallel with trade was beginning rozby, ranging with ancient Egypts. "
A times about kazakakh-bandits are here and a bit about trade tribe

Flint wrote:

fearin, what and should to do, shows national affiliation this rights. And Rpn, it seems, honest an artist and wrote cube truth about kazakakh-bandits are here, whatever they were before as have become "advocates of fatherland." Roughly as now would have sketched picture "apart Minutemen write letter Ukrainian president" with "perstnyami and domes" on the body.
"Now I shall remind Russians stories about Knights. Only not those adapted and printed millions copies, and collected honest people from primary sources, from popular narrators. There that neither robber, then evrein. I.e., I want say, that neudachlivye evreiny from trade tribe skolachivali gangs from local natives, and themselves they were brain barons, account execs. Landand sbytchikami (. And the dirty work did Ilia Muromtsy with him with his baton in the hands of ,-called dueling. And that is why robber from words brad (break) coffers and heads, for nor on that another Cudgel unfuckable. As only no trade tribe, so here same in parallel with trade was beginning rozby, ranging with ancient Egypts. "
Still times about kazakakh-bandits are here and a bit about trade tribe

Absolutely is true. Itself the crux of the precisely in point. Here is, that means conclusion on the basis of real life, human which SAM this saw their eyes and on itself has experienced). Cossacks this such a same as bandota, as and Roma. By the Cossacks was called wage earners bandits and barons. And among them were it from different peoples and of the now. Organized criminal grouping, which built knyazkami (deputies), for eliminate competitors and disaffected. And not so long their took on official service His Majesty-amperatoru.
But is worth discern, that among this group, too, there is and will LUDI.

aligator wrote:

Absolutely is true. Itself the crux of the precisely in point. Here is, that means conclusion on the basis of real life, human which SAM this saw their eyes and on itself has experienced). Cossacks this such a same as bandota, as and Roma. By the Cossacks was called wage earners bandits and barons. And among them were it from different peoples and of the now. Organized criminal grouping, which built knyazkami (deputies), for eliminate competitors and disaffected. And not so long their took on official service His Majesty-amperatoru.
But is worth discern, that among this group, too, there is and will LUDI.

From personal: In childhood on village, have cousin brother played in, as me then it looked, strange game - Cossacks-bandits. Instead of, to simply give casserole dish clean as all normal children have them need to was find and lead players the other team, as would in capturing. And often with small took place if player not wants simply so surrender. Then me she 6600m very and very the strange. Yes and babaykami many in childhood been complacent about, although me was funny a boogeyman - this is only grandfather with Tatar. In general in popular memory this abomination, despite propaganda, that Cossacks good, defenders of of fatherland and camping on D., until now remained and was this increasingly it seems not so long as us about this say.

Last edited by Flint (Oct 29 2014 13:34:25)

About Hazard project heard even winter in some article or in discussion to it about 50 billion hover near $1- in Sochi. Now tried to find, like on khvile was, but not has found. Okay their words.
Speech commanded about how, that Transdniestria, Ossetia, Abkhazia, Chechnya not simply so. Ahead Crimea and Black Sea Coast. Free from surpluses population, dropping them price on land and nedvizh. Then at the expense petrodollars restore as in Chechnya and in Sochi and by that Jews from Israel. Owing. That in Israel to live soon will quite impossible, feel hot, is much, artesian wells water almost there is no. All of this was there with evidence, figures, references on Netanyahu, any new decrees in Israel, with a full beard outside history pro Crimea and Bolshevik Party. In general the same template: Khazaria, only without Moscow and Dnipro River Hills khabadov. And it seems this version of and works, not version of armanski. As would Russia against Ukraine stacked and under this goyskimi hands is kicked out other goys without compensation. Interestingly, that themselves Yids (Jews) about lost organizeaza controlul declaratiilor remember on 500 years (Spanish whether Sephardic).
Yes, when tried to seek this article Yandex paranoiac under billion answers. So. That this subject hard all treating.

aligator wrote:

What would you understood about fix speech and in fix sense, am asking you clearly to formulate images these words:
Jew -.
Jew -.
A goy -.
Then will continue

I here is, read you and not gather additionally in any way, posed higher question, and the answer so no one and not provided.
Ah if a respected knows the answer, am asking his will help supply, not dear around this dispute on 10050 pages, and answer so and there is no.
Response to question in studio, as states.

Ah with the goy, suppose, it is understandable, and two other definitions remained in tayte.

Flint wrote:

in Israel to live soon will quite impossible, feel hot, is much, artesian wells water almost there is no.

In Israel and in the last century was not sweet, but after all were rounded up...... same Jews there, and in desert garden flower has bloomed.
And her on restoring, of course, rescued by. This is called "economy not expanding, and deeper and deeper."

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » NovoKhazariya