The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » About the war in Federal State of Novorussiya, from eyewitness kicked

About the war in Federal State of Novorussiya, from eyewitness kicked

Posts 21 to 40 of 236

Dmitry" wrote:

Nu what circuit of the difference, this simply't say a, why would not say, that against you fought with elitist own unit Navy Seals from California?

He same changing conditions, as can be then tell, that against him fought-kicking rubes with galitsiyskikh villages and khutorov, which failed to buy off from call? This women not likes, they such not like, and society rekonstruktorov- not respects. Here is and fought hewas cleaning three times in day machine gun against selected, Ilitnykh troops, against global conspiracy, rescuing the entire Angliyskiy Mir. For phrase Slizara "Oh virtues human can be judged by its 1815mm his enemies" knew with childhood.

Last edited by gav (Oct 24 2014 14:51:17)

+2

Unpleasantly you to read comrades. You man offers communication, and you his immediately zachmorit’re trying. You questions zadavayte, and then already let us conclusions to do.

Скиф wrote:

1. I went to defend peaceful people, my hobby at all to this otnoshniya not has.

Peaceful inhabitants charitably not in delighted from wetbacks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzmxkUJrB0w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2iZDE0ru5o who could only shoot on Slavyansku?

2. Full mop-up need to produce times three days in trenches there one could for dust, dirt there everywhere almost.

Where you heard this drugs now? :D AK-74 managerial six months dirt without problems, his needless,disassemble fully, enough standard incomplete disassembly, and else simply a good trashing a mouth. Machine gun on war needless, unclogging, to his preserve on decades. I have was machine gun 77 year and he was in an ideal able, his no one never fully not handling of a.
Where in become possible fields sandy storm, you about on the door frame he struck that whether?
This OK how many need sit in trenches there one could, when people quietly trek near on their Affairs? I'm the storyteller.

Here is okopniki L! FENEWS, too, sat in trenches there one could, but failed to to lift nor one there okopnykh lice :D
Their heavy artillery was serving you was serving you, and they even canard not lost.
South-East Ukraine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIMCbYs1kkQ -, too, Alexey,, too, tells stories pro virtual color Muslim volunteers, his narrative - pattern for you, Alexey, such same comical and lunatic looking. Fashizty have gone the river in 4 morning, increasingly loop's blocked, man virtual corpses and designed by sgorevshimi tanks.

Dynamik wrote:

you questions zadavayte, and then already let us conclusions to do.

And himself what not ask? :glasses:
I have personally with the outset not was no desires engage in the Brad, which bayut on box, and after we I simply stupidly nor one word from television not believe, but scraps information so or otherwise flies.
Question such
Here is type Slavyansk voted ruthless ukrokhunte
That after this happened?
Mass the shootings?
All have been jailed?
Hijacked in slavery on Galicia (Eastern Europe)?

любитель конспирологии wrote:

and himself what not ask?

I not was in army, an AK-47 off I of course'll dismantle, but of tricky issues ask not will be able :blush:

Question to skifu:
That for gang species people drive on Lugansku and vicinities in Jeeps fully-stuffed, weapon in his-ucts on a small army from which local "in of shock"? Why they themselves grant for militias? Or this not your?
Slightly later take a closer duck out, talk with luganchanami which to us have got over and'm going to ask mass of issues. If tickles, then and photo will.

Dynamik wrote:

's-That's grizzly you to read comrades. You man offers communication, and you his immediately zachmorit’re trying. You questions zadavayte, and then already let us conclusions to do.

On questions already forthcoming answers. Their even to read not need to, enough include and listen to the news on telly, one-in-one.
And what "zachmyrili", so let on ЯP is faring, subject will create, his there on the hands of wear will become, flown by a and Men to call will, girls in lichke access appoint will become. After all precisely this he here expected, not so whether, changing conditions Skif?
Subject created with clarion, global entitled. Wanted to to continue in manner individual train with art, required reading all "new Russian World.")

-Sam Vasisualiy never and nowhere not served. Service prevented would him to think about the significance of the Russian intellectuals, to back social pressed he counted and themselves. . So, sustained Council Lokhankina boiled down to comfortable and rate close topic: "Vasisualiy Lokhankin and his significance", "Lokhankin and tragedy Russian liberalism", "cans and his role in Russian revolution."-

Last edited by gav (Oct 24 2014 15:45:29)

Dynamik wrote:

I not was in army, an AK-47 off I of course'll dismantle, but of tricky issues ask not will be able

Yes and bribery? Ah was he there and been collected / handling of a machine gun on the order. This not means, that he something SEEN. Local population quite effectively vdalblivaetsya that there war. And perishing have ginks-restovratorov create illusion, that they they save novorosiyu or the whole world - this at all times spit. Need to to visit on any such "restoration", to understand how they to dominate. May well and special dig and bury back and under real shelling of enter. Fellow was lucky: He became a star yutuba, not props.

fire wrote:

It later take a closer duck out, talk with luganchanami which to us have got over and 'm going to ask mass of issues.

And atoning mass of answers)

Last edited by gav (Oct 24 2014 15:29:21)

Dynamik wrote:

's-That's grizzly you to read comrades. You man offers communication, and you his immediately zachmorit’re trying. You questions zadavayte, and then already let us conclusions to do.

Me here and your positions needless,, "with this hand remember, with this hand not remember, and conclusions somewhere on mid-to do let us".
This comrade openly claims about their involvement to rekonstruktoram-artistic directors, declared openly, and you propose a do, too, most, say as there is.
http://www.1tv.ru/news/world/262978
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1414153554/4edcab40/6736363.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzmxkUJrB0w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2iZDE0ru5o
Where the video, not a simulation of Russian TV outlets, and private honest video, on which would local people in its feet since these zaschitnichkam novorosskim? Soloists brought on South-East death. Paid their, exactly those same, who been an option for spectacle winter in Kyiv. Who if they OMON forces now, low-rollback and who was paying buses with maydaunami, and who was paying TV show with the participation actors type Hawryluk's pic. Increasingly exactly the same we see and on this side, in sight naked eye work one and the same of the plotter. And exactly accurately so same people terminated on this as loshyo with market.

Скиф wrote:

To the out like something so if there is questions zadavayte

Crusade on questions answers ended! :crazyfun: This is you not Front in game "Nazy Zombie Army", where he attracts Z's in foschizdskoy form climb from okopiv and civilians scare. Although can even will return, call this forum gosdepovskim, and Us foshizdami and bundarovtsami.

fire wrote:

It later take a closer duck out, talk with luganchanami which to us have got over and'm going to ask mass of issues. If tickles, then and photo will.

If lucky and luganchane prove from neutral zone, then can that and will learn. All more people Nervous in process and truth already soon will to identify the not voiceless.

Me one luganchanka office-pro recently deceased kukurudze in machine the emergency aid. And because, that its neighbor was driver this the emergency aid. Another failing side all questions, if they concern revelations militias, immediately speaks out or stupidly "Russian the world" betrays. Own best guess, that she or her husband hosted participation in these plays directed and when this understood, then communicate have become as idiots.

So that strongly on truth don’t count.

+1

TAC ", this on my the request Skif created this subject. I hoped, that as seekers of truth, participants Forum will ask questions, after all you there not were, and Perhaps something you can not know. However instead went glaring humiliation and abused. Looks strange. As least to you came "an enemy" soldiers, however instead of interrogate his, and to know what you not know by definition, began to to read no one not the right face the muzak and invoke their version of (which you built homes looking in monitor).

Dmitry" wrote:

Peace Talks inhabitants charitably not in delighted from wetbacks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzmxkUJrB0w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2iZDE0ru5o who could only shoot on Slavyansku?

And why we must to believe these people? Why this not actors? At all very strange from you to see these exile. All the more the authors rollers neskryvayuschiesya maydanniki.

I remember one veteran, mentioned that after convention of Grozny in 2000 st, has arrived journalist with NTV, with task to lift material about vostanavlivayuscheysya peaceful life. For this she wanted to lift designed team bus. They helped it. Team bus was, but not designed. His on a tugboat provolochili on direct meters 30. Material was withdrawn. I illustrate, if would you saw would this the plot, then tochas same figured out, all right would his, making far-reaching conclusions, that war not was and there is no, that all also a setting, around alone actors (which not so are smiling at everyone eating) and decorations made for gender-hours)

Let us let's define - we here search for truth or listen to teachings TAC "& down a citizen about how as the world works??

That for a naive dream see real battle from journalists? Why him to risk lives from-for minute report? Of course they better slyapayut as fighter still wets his from hips, and talk and safely! Means whether this that near not goes the real war? No of course!

alexey wrote:

I remember one veteran, mentionedthat after convention of Grozny in 2000 st, has arrived journalist with NTV, with task to lift material about vostanavlivayuscheysya peaceful life. For this she wanted to lift designed team bus. They helped it. Team bus was, but not designed. His on a tugboat provolochili on direct meters 30. Flushed

Who whom mentioned? What veteran? This bike already years and years, long already falsehood classic relations to reports NTV.
And to what you want protege of. That can be have him to know a new, if he says low--as slogans and newspaper cliche? To know, as he three times in day was cleaning machine gun and one times mark? Where he was, in very or on advanced? If in very something his narratives not interesting since, there are many video, can be and so watch. If he was on advanced-means there there is no war, otherwise that for war with one mutilated for a three-month boat period?
And I have him three timesasked-good accurate dates tenure arrived / killed the. Must same we know, about what period ask, that precisely he theoretically can know.

Last edited by gav (Oct 24 2014 17:09:14)

alexey wrote:

I hoped, that as seekers of truth, participants Forum will ask questions, after all you there not were, and Perhaps something you can not know. However instead went glaring humiliation and abused. Looks strange. As least to you came "an enemy" soldiers, however instead of interrogate his, and to know what you not know by definition, began to to read no one not the right face the muzak and invoke their version of (which you built homes looking in monitor).

Ah and where promised answers? He that offended by? :angry: A We thought he a strong an honorable knight the sword and dagger's, not young lady. And yes his here no one not humiliated.

aligator wrote:

A We thought he a strong an honorable knight the sword and dagger's, not young lady. And yes his here no one not humiliated.

And after all him soon will have hear and other opinion)

gav wrote:

Who whom mentioned? What veteran?

- ah of course bike, but very accurately is coming to situation of building paintings on some video / photo.

gav wrote:

If he was on advanced-means there there is no war, otherwise that for war with one mutilated for a three-month boat period?

Скиф wrote:

Gunshot from neprofilnogo weapons note, with AGSa was is checked 4 snails this 116 shots, with gun not remember, stores twenty-.

I will try his talk respond to normal formulated questions, although of course understand, that desires this to do have him after starters "debate" be should not.

P.S. GAV, you it seems more removal of references, which have thrown off TAC ", where actors give interview.

alexey wrote:

P.S. GAV, you it seems more removal of references, which have thrown off TAC ", where actors give interview.

Open you kramolnuyu mystery of-I their even not watched)
Yes forgive me Dmitri.) :blush:

alexey wrote:

- ah of course bike, but very accurately is coming to situation of building paintings on some video / photo.

Just a second, not are in hurry. Far suddenly the hell is clyde familiar veteran-narrator? That he even told, in this quiet, home context precisely you? Tell us, why to withhold so interesting the details, stories told you personallya.m. you.

Last edited by gav (Oct 24 2014 17:39:06)

Dmitry" wrote:

You idiot, where you heard this drugs now?

- this not insult?

gav wrote:

Wait a second, not are in hurry. Far suddenly the hell is clyde familiar veteran-narrator? That he even told, in this quiet, home context precisely you? Tell us, why to withhold so interesting the details, stories told you personally a.m. you.

Edited gav (Today 18 :39: 06)

This veteran mentioned not me. I read this narrative / a campfire story in newspaper or magazine "Little brother."

Last edited by alexey (Oct 24 2014 17:48:04)

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » About the war in Federal State of Novorussiya, from eyewitness kicked