The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » About the war in Federal State of Novorussiya, from eyewitness kicked


About the war in Federal State of Novorussiya, from eyewitness kicked

Posts 41 to 60 of 236

41

alexey wrote:

This veteran mentioned not me. I read this narrative / a campfire story in newspaper or magazine "Little brother."

Respectively all further arguments "remember veteran mentioned"? And as in this situation us themselves to wage with another "immediate stakeholder"? Until that he / you time, shparite larded with citations from newspapers / internetov and TV screen,. When will direct speech?

Last edited by gav (Oct 24 2014 17:55:00)

0

42

Question skifu - our troops there there is?

0

43

aligator wrote:

Nu and where promised answers? He that offended by? And We thought he a strong an honorable knight the sword and dagger's, not young lady. And yes his here no one not humiliated.


Here Pasha Emilevich, possessed the supernatural France, understood, that now his will to beat, can be, even with their feet.

Man, not having the fear of the shelling stop "Grad", escaped from issues, for not found emotional support, and one thing only cold curiosity. And now leader account for from the scene keep the answer before cadres of listen to the tales of war hall. Is obtained, that to garner in the first same day minus two bala downgrade and, in otchetlivoy perespektive, that the skiff; ass in smelled - getting wedgies, this frightening, and under "it to try" in, uh, foxhole - so, deal hassle of.

+1

44

gav wrote:

Hence all further arguments "remember veteran mentioned"? And as in this situation us themselves to wage with another "immediate stakeholder"? Until that he / you time, shparite larded with citations from newspapers / internetov and TV screen,. When will direct speech?


You led example, than cherevat a one-track approach of drafting the paintings a tell by photo / video.

0

45

Андрей-1 wrote:

Brunhilda, what there our troops.


Give man to answer. Paul Ukraine confident, that go to war with Russian army.

0

46

Андрей-1 wrote:

Just count backward how many peoples cut out and genotsidirovaliJews

) are interested in new word. It turns out, this local slang.)

http://funkyimg.com/i/NfUv.jpg

Last edited by gav (Oct 24 2014 19:09:06)

0

47

alexey wrote:

I remember one veteran, mentioned that after convention of Grozny in 2000 st, has arrived journalist with NTV, with task to lift material about vostanavlivayuscheysya peaceful life. For this she wanted to lift designed team bus. They helped it. Team bus was, but not designed. His on a tugboat provolochili on direct meters 30. Material was withdrawn.


Veteran this you mentioned?
I this nonsense like watched in some movie. The film this like would Politkovskaya "New newspaper" (am confident on 90% but not remember on all 100), based 10 years, not less. A campfire story was poisoning not veteran, and Politkovskaya, this was not team bus, and tram and his've pushed it not hands, and have picked up to vehicle, and soldiers gave money for this. This increasingly tuftaten, until 2002 NTV possessed a novice Israel’s Gusinskomu, they openly televoevali on the side Wahhabi and in Chechnya then been doing that with the hand, and not with our.

Alexei, need to groom better.

0

48

Still question skifu, as and when you there are trapped and on return home to you came from FSB?

0

49

alexey wrote:

year led example, than cherevat a one-track approach of drafting the paintings on one photo / video.

Not us, and you. (With) :canthearyou:
http://kocby.ru/dic/y/y21.jpg

And if it comes missed your-feint ears with this short novel the veteran? Confessed would?
Now same're trying to be coming ostensibly example. It's a little weak, you just practice. Only not leave, with proudly meta head, expensive Arthur congratulate from grievances gateway.)

Last edited by gav (Oct 24 2014 19:09:50)

0

50

.

Last edited by Claire (Nov 26 2014 19:55:28)

0

51

Dmitry" wrote:

veteran this you mentioned?
I this nonsense like watched in some movie. The film this like would Politkovskaya "New newspaper" (am confident on 90% but not remember on all 100), based 10 years, not less. A campfire story was poisoning not veteran, and Politkovskaya, this was not team bus, and tram and his've pushed it not hands, and have picked up to vehicle, and soldiers gave money for this. This increasingly tuftaten, until 2002 NTV possessed a novice Israel’s Gusinskomu, they openly televoevali on the side Wahhabi and in Chechnya then been doing that with the hand, and not with our.
Alexey, need to groom better.


gav wrote:

A if it comes missed your-feint ears with this short novel the veteran? Confessed would?
And now're trying to be coming ostensibly example. It's a little weak, you just practice. Only not leave, with proudly meta head, expensive Arthur congratulate from grievances gateway.)


And if this on fact bike, and this not was (though I am confident that so it and was), wasn this changes sense moreover, that I wanted to say? Let call this tales. Incidentally, and why you decided to that this bike? Because many where about this heard? Or you familiar with author this that and he you said that this he its coined? And can he lied to?

European court some approach frankly, to cling to words of and to transfer subject. Sense was such: If journalists wash their hands and have shown a fake the plot (camping on E. Though) about some crucial, means whether that this events not was? Of course same no!Illy this not manages recognize? Causes sack lime many: Create ensured a corner, add showmanship, give truth (and la jangly camera in the hands of a running the) and camping on D. And camping on P. But this not means that not was events-foundations, on which have made lime. Could do and without events, and could and with event. Here is this I and wanted to say, and narrative the veteran here as times very suited for examples. And was this case on fact me absolutely on't care, as and you should be, if you like it or to continue subject, and not translate the switch on personality.

Last edited by alexey (Oct 24 2014 19:30:23)

-1

52

Скиф wrote:

introduce myself: Until the mid-October was number one calculation Ags in 1 th « faustniks » honorable People’s liberation battalion '' Kayisa '' PHRASE Skif.


SKIF Velikiye Luki, and your battalion someone unlike or was itself?

0

53

Wrote in topic fictitious-fighting for Donetsk SHAREconcrete question "your partner with your it" Alexey-defective, but there he its why something been ignoring.
'll reschedule here.

Свернутый текст
alexey wrote:

What happened in donetskom airport: Khodakovsky - a traitor

Ah and why here again yes ladom inject discussed on a hundred ranks installation? All these "-fighting ", smoke signals," massacred militias in KAMAZ Naberezhnye Chelny "epic battlefield for the Donetsk airport were seen in Forum from all sides.
You with protege of "Skifom" what hope come "with objective information", otboltatsya from concrete issues values and with zero charge in forum all those same performances, from which here already long X not remained. Luganskie mrazyuki - participants installation "the air strike on Regional State Administration", too, so did.
This not simply child workers divorce, and far from endorsing to people and the-, in which people participate.
Want to participate in Forum - opening appropriate themes (, Donetsk in many presented) and continue their.
Want to discuss at Nesmiyana-Elmurida - yes please.
This is zastrelennye "injured people militias" from equipped.
Question simple: Who, where and in for no time these ramblers verdict expected Wednesday, he blinded them, and ripped jaw alive, warm for your rulebook skull, Roulette front the cranial out a hole and camping on D., and camping on P.?
And until you here with "Skifom" behave as are engaged in, you in the eyes of forums and on fact simply accomplices scum, which this did.

Skif, you the same question.

0

54

alexey wrote:

A if this on fact bike, and this not was (though I am confident that so it and was), wasn this changes sense moreover, that I wanted to say?

Argument Iron.! What the difference-was veteran, 't sp the veteran, team bus or tram, 've pushed it hands or it BTRom) The main thing after all in is, that you spoke, not remained essentially silent.)
You not knew on this about songs? :flirt: A I such in childhood sang. :flag:

How something times winter in the early summer
Directly without roads, a shortcut, huh,
Aoaee! 'To the brink of light —
A beskolyosyy a truck.

On pedals pull- a legless,
For traffic the armless perched,
And a blind dwelt a path,
And not mine poems them aloud read.

Have machines otvintilas nut,
And DEAF heard strange can …
Here from forests jumped out a gang of —
Thousand, and can — a million.

Here a blind grabbed its weapons,
And the armless — had a blockbuster down bald,
Was a legless karate dude...... a —
Thousand bandits countless.

And they higher would all summer,
If it comes this was not winter …
Wrote brainless song this,
Ah, and me sang... its not mine.
(with) PesTnya from deTstva)

Last edited by gav (Oct 24 2014 19:50:40)

0

55

alexey wrote:

- this not insult?

If man's lying, means he defiles. If his the excerpts translates for thousands of people, means he You everyone from thousands of. I not am confident, that for such enough abused.

Yoshkarolinets returned with war
http://www.marpravda.ru/news/pervaya-po … -donbasse/

- Near with us sat the team, unwieldiness from one Poles. On the side Ukraine go to war Arabs, Hungarians, over our heads repeatedly who buzzed “drones. ” Where they are starting have Ukrainians? I can confirmand famous “American footprint ”, from which otkreschivayutsya official power of Kyiv. Repeatedly, it disrupts an enemy's waves of, we expressly heard English language. As say militias, techs have from NATO perform work coordinators.


For this fairy a whole heap issues, which Yoshkarolinets simply ignores.
This the excerpts easily vnushaetsya those who its head to think not was accustomed, and for rest this simply the excerpts. Confirmation ofunder aid now this, which consists of text. Wasn for this sin offend? The first kanal` gives the excerpts, and Alexey his confirms a lie to you, under this channel broadcast "Russia" 's lying referring on both previous liars, the circle is closed. And that now, Alexey here doing here for moreover, to reaffirm their text a lie text a lie to you? And in as a argument basketballs with some kryuchkovyy mechanism from MPI-AKS-74.

- I believe, that among Ukrainian soldiers there is and ordinary guys, vydernutye from peaceful life simple agenda. I their in no way case not justify for murder people, but believe, that they there is. However notorious known “Right sector ”, henchmen do bill — this real the Nazis, brutal, izdevayuschiesya over by peaceful people or prisoners. By. Enter to them, means, fall into real hell. Every militia wears with a a grenade, and, in case, if another exit not will, better themselves would undermine, than proves the Nazis. Guys from them are returning grapple living, and atrocities, about which they tell, words describe difficult.

Increasingly, to what this Clown touches, simply a stamp hold television. "Rightist sector" - this virtual organization, station project, 3d max in December 2013 th year specifically under tickets service though. Several man, which-business cards Яrosha and public on television, accurately such same virtualovo as and Al Qaeda's, as and Islamic State.
Question already were supposed to answer: Why Right sektor` not tortures inhabitants Slavyansk?
Pro a grenade this, too, on Mytnyy market, grandparents tell go. Keane from, learning log any stupid you have. Holy any was grifted http://gordonua.com/news/separatism/SHe … 29032.html and themselves same perfectly understand that write old gumph, but increasingly would still write. http://ukropnews.com/news/CHtoby_ne_pop … i_159.html and these themselves undermined
http://uainfo.org/blognews/342148-ekipa … video.html and these, too, themselves undermined for have Russians in thrall to a poorly as in left sector
http://www.fontanka.ru/2014/08/29/081/
Mayor Kondesyuk and Major Shepelyuk, their courage we sing we song.

Oh further fate groups avant garde of Ministry of Defence of Ukraine reports with refers on narrative eyewitnesses. On their words of, they saw, as Wounded Ukrainian fighters surrounded 12 Russian paratroopers, and, threatening weapons, tried to to seize in capturing. With words eyewitnesses, when opponents neared on distance several meters, injured people Ukrainian officers marshal with land and raised hands, tossed something in the hands of, and through a moment, Monday several powerful bombings, similar on the bombings hand.

Alexey, can confirm fact award shows II Ukraine Shepelyuka and Kandosyuka? (I already viewed this lunatic looking episode on Forum, and II Ukr his barred with his site)
They courageous Russians warriors and one with us people or radishes? Have you there is reason to offend II Ukraine for this dermovranyo? I have there is reason to offend you for express completely the identical shit in all times in your execution?

0

56

горожанин wrote:

posted in topic fictitious-fighting for Donetsk SHARE concrete question "your partner with your it" Alexey-defective, but there he its why something been ignoring.
'll reschedule here.

SKIF Velikiye Luki, you the same question.


I not qualified respond to this question on these photo, Slava God corpses saw little.

-1

57

gav wrote:

argument Iron.! What the difference-was veteran, being asked the veteran, team bus or tram, 've pushed it hands or it BTRom) The main thing after all in is, that you spoke, not remained essentially silent.)


GAV, can something say on my post on-essence? The that I wanted to say you understood, or not?

-1

58

Here is possible veteran 35 minute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo7caiIyta8

+2

59

alexey wrote:

I not qualified respond to this question on these photo, Slava God corpses saw little.

Yes that OK you on the handbook become something? Or senior thereby near are worth. So let can sit at for Klavu yes grown-up time with humans, times you say nothing to acquire.

0

60

хованец wrote:

That possible veteran 35 minute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo7caiIyta8

Minute 36-I, and else increasingly dissimilar, as I and spoke on 90%) tram, vehicle, money soldiers

0


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » About the war in Federal State of Novorussiya, from eyewitness kicked