The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Fake plane and others. Flown incidents » Vnukovo 20.10.2014. Christoph de Margery, Total

Vnukovo 20.10.2014. Christoph de Margery, Total

Posts 41 to 60 of 110

любитель конспирологии wrote:

sorry for use logic, but guilt not can be in is, that grounds was drunk
The blame can be in is, that grounds was with his the snow the machinery of there, where cannot be was in the very moment lie
If he there was - is to blame, not was - not is to blame, drunk he was in the very moment or not - absolutely no matter

Utterly is true. State of intoxication in moment committing misdeeds is overwhelming scareand not more. And plays role only in appointing punishment and is particularly verdict.

+1

Not know, is whether who GLAVNYM question!
Where? This vessel. a tractor-his snow blower -? Why there is no nor photo nor video his? Where his damage?
This chief and the only Master-Murderer the entire official version of on the vine.
In my opinion, further can be at all nothing not to discuss.
For me after this all has become extremely clear.

Overkill kolichestov versions of pro the that jet the wing of the, then chassis, then still dick knows than especially his snow blower -.
Not need to to end 10 classes schools, to understand than especially jet his snow blower -.
All the more that chassis (how in sight from video) in an ideal able, and hit by offending wing of the, jet NOT turns a went an enormous belly

Last edited by Andrey GREEN (Oct 24 2014 12:24:35)

+2

Отец Фёдор wrote:

Quite sufficient could himself organize its tragic demise of the, cannot admins suspicious, and now's holed up where any in Abkhazia.

This closer to truth, camping on K. Almost immediately went news:

«Семья хочет, чтобы funeral over in the private order. Burial will mark after official ceremony farewell in Paris ”

http :/ / rbc.ru / rbcfreenews / 5446c2b9cbb20f3824f54e72

Or here:

На церемонии will attend only members family.

Http :/ / btimes.ru / news / obshchestvo / pokhorony-pogibshego-vo-scenic-p

In Total gene director a calm as, boas. Interview with relatives there is no and not will on reason: are reading this post with starters
Today’s A Clash in Yekaterinburg vdolbyat "the right" thought. French investigators already long home traveled, referring on trust and professionalism Russian investigators (news on radio BFM). All suggested a will be forgotten - the that and needed.

Me it looked or the epicenter of the damage plane is in the center of the the fuselage?
Under pass on landing all cameras watchdog were disabled? Perhaps not so: Were are turned not in the contestant side! Yes bullshit this! Ah nothing, now "visitors" worship and will emerge video proof of :)
---
Now on LayfNyuz said that vnukovkie offer collateral for "Dock" in 4 100,000 100,000 rub! With no fig?!

Last edited by fire (Oct 24 2014 15:02:37)

+1

religious Fedor

Quite sufficient could himself organize its tragic demise of the, cannot admins suspicious, and now's holed up where any in Abkhazia.

Yes,, too, version of. Need to follow charge, if poshumyat but strongly not punish severely employing many show.
Here is say recent dreadful tragedy in the Moscow subway, here 4 -There's 40 our compatriots! And that there with "strelochnikami", sit or where?

любитель конспирологии wrote:

sorry for use logic, but guilt not can be in is, that grounds was drunk

So the entire bullshit in is, that he drunk only on Russian laws, and on European / American he'm sober and is competent to. (Doses of I gave higher in post). Otherwise if apply norms Arab countries something his must character otrubaniem heads.

Andrey GREEN wrote:

Don’t know, is whether who GLAVNYM question!
Where? This vessel. a tractor-his snow blower -? Why there is no nor photo nor video his? Where his damage?
This chief and the only Master-Murderer the entire official version of on the vine.
In my opinion, further can be at all nothing not to discuss.
For me after this all has become extremely clear.

You forever as only that with trains) on previous page and come provided and questions were supposed to answer.
http://lifenews.ru/news/143203
Here is, 377-I machine, the entire in snow
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1414156914/919ba8f3/6736919.jpg
On first video his there is no, there is no means being asked, nor his nor Snow.

+1

Claire wrote:

This is sign In.
After as here was originally about rules cleaning RP and work snegouborschikov (which should be not 1 man on the field in the half-light), Russia-1 in 21 hour put forward version of that snegouborschikov was it turns out two. They get bullied.

There is no not get bullied. They clearing out their tails. And here and on other forums. Especially "like" blogs down a citizen. But fortunately for people, this them not will help.
Must even suschestvennoy its remaking :D

Last edited by aligator (Oct 24 2014 21:02:44)

Claire wrote:

By the way, with 2110 hours, until 21.12 will pass exactly 77 days.

I simply owes provide this exile)

+2

And incidentally through day on 22 December account for peak margarine night in the northern hemisphere.
Read article Anton Blagina World War III reassigned on 22 December. And find that this for day.

22.12 - 7 (7)
2014 - 7 (7)
Means 22.12.2014 - this 77

Last edited by Dmitry" (Oct 25 2014 20:26:17)

Claire wrote:

Was whether in jet de Margery and crew - question, but after all someone jet led.

Here is the answer as perhaps governance:

В 1933year in Britain designed the first carries pattern.The use of Queen Bee. Were used three kept biplana Fairy Queen, distantly managed with naval ship on radio. Two of them pegs accidents, and a third committed successful Flight of, making Britain the first country, izvlyokshey favor of from carries. This a remote control the drone foreheads entitled DH82A Tiger Moth was usedon reigning Navy supremacy on its navy with 1934 on 1943 g. Army and Navy the US with 1940 yearused unmanned aerial vehicles Radioplane oq-2 in as a plane-targets.

carries

Last edited by fire (Oct 25 2014 16:34:04)

Even yesterday was Putin and his valdayskaya speech, which directly as Alexander is served in all SMDI, speech Kakbe hinting on the, that the old world order not justified themselves, need a new world order (in program "Now" on 5 th only that such comment from any foreign pepper have shown)

Let us wait 22.12.2014?

Simply do I this here:
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/tBzvS.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1414254563/5f8a5589/6747468.jpg

+1

Андрей-1 wrote:

A incidentally through day on 22 December account for peak margarine night in the northern hemisphere.
Read article Anton Blagina World War III reassigned on 22 December. And find that this for day.

Without exile, comrade, on "Thanks" not count on it
http://blagin-anton.livejournal.com/567864.html

Anton Blagin believes, that Europe will hit Russia in December, perebyot them pipes and Russians will die of cold.
:D :D have him in Murmansk as times will polar night. And very polished?

Here Link
Man tells about qualify to. Truth out of have him all ranshie posts removed, and was many. Can sufered far?

That have sketched in Vnukovo?
24 October, 12 :1 5
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/PJOuF.jpg
When I learned what temperatures was in Vnukovo in this day and in this moment, I understood that with artists will be very difficult correctly draw it of runway dM. So and it turned out. Instead wet swathe of Lies Antarctica.
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/9BKf0.jpg

That have sketched in Vnukovo? Continuation of.
25 October, 16 :5 7
Here is on this "photo" have plane on rulezhnoy front page not in is place drawn by the racks chassis. Front wheel smescheno for axis right rear, and such a in real life be not can. If someone will tell that board flies up, then immediately ogorchyu - before-plane-on front page lies reception desk chassis from "the magnificence" Falcon EX-50.
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/oILZX.jpg

+1

Claire wrote:

aligator
With steeply. But theme of tits not be revealed!

I would of course could would make a pun but not d, in first nurture, and second can you's a minor ischo.

Claire wrote:

Where is was filmed type ruin, precisely video? Who on video putting out the fire jet? In Vnukovo at all nothing not was?
Who people, countries sitting now time behind bars and as they there are trapped? And camping on D. And camping on P.
Yes, I sometimes smiled journal author,, too, not see past posts about plays directed in Ukraine and camping on D. Stganno.

Me what claims increasingly ??? the author stingy not I or I ca not understood what? Not always with first times it comes :huh:

Claire wrote:

Ay um tuenti eeyt yeeeears euld.
You can start making puns now))

Yors age from byutifol. But making puns now not d, modern gentleman-sec.

Claire wrote:

By you claims no, has set forth opinion about author, indeed do his work and only.
Where cadres video, he not writes. Ca he this himself painted? Not, I seriously, little whether what cockroaches have a kid fitting in anybody.
But itself idea very liked! D to revise video. Here same so much new issues and thought emerges, simply mountain.
Only would understand what (video) and where his seek.

Can this and not video, and photo. Can and himself makes. And here is what material his gone missing and he about this says nothing, this suspicious, material there it in Mythbuntu control center was.

Claire wrote:

I soon with this war quite, Henrick. There is no, so realistically can cuckoo denser.
So, suppose we saw risovannoe creativity artists-WordPad. Designers.
Who people time behind bars? This unambiguously collaborators Vnukovo, otherwise in networks already was would 4-1-1 from real staff Vnukovo that "this not our."
Their have bribed to they played a? And suddenly progovoryatsya? Their leaned on? Until such extent? On what basis.
We in consult

On the they and grosmeystery, that would what benefit, but fortunately have them able material and wystawienniczym idiots. A normal man to them not shed. Such operations and with such individuals not one day prepare. Recall Dawn! And pro Polish plane I, when heard immediately joke nicely I mentioned (Association comes out).
"Perspective of on passenger motoscafo line people. And here bang-kaboom a bolt from zipper and storm in 10 key. TEPLOKHOD is beginning to sink. And here one the passenger runs out on deck and shouts -, my God, ah okay I, I perpetrator and murderer, and these you for that? And god him and says - I you creatures on this steamship 2 year been collected. "
So pan have, too, not simply so have mix was plunged.

Claire

Hell is that - this tail plane. Only why he crawling without plane?

Claire wrote:

I, too, been mulling that tail. But I, too, see that there is no plane!!
Did these video entirely drawn by the?

This indeed tail, look like on Tu154. There two parallel the WFP, point emki in 350-450metrov, on strong Zoume a's covering for the rest of plane. Effect, as on the morning on meadow are visible only of the krona trees.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Fake plane and others. Flown incidents » Vnukovo 20.10.2014. Christoph de Margery, Total