The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » East Ukraine. Part of II

East Ukraine. Part of II

Posts 1 to 20 of 986

Were asked video, was photographing not I, my it's a cell took only breath, this slightly closer to gradam. Will try still shoot, if would.

+1

not can understand, why they not stoop.
Understand after all, that deal poorly (for them).
Many after all and vacation give, 2-3-20 days.
Someone, of course, stupidly not is returning.
But why the rest are go again in army?
And far grad shoots?

Ah I ran away for, when understood that the war they're fake, when on our a highway during the war, quietly get wheeled and further metals and minerals, for thalamus-. When DNRovtsy (10% local gopoty, 20% real, and 70% army rossii) not fought in Kyiv, not tried to eliminate junta, Off I go LEPy in late all, and's have us here for yupkami women and homes elders ’.

In short took away family in trades abroad, thought there properly establish themselves, found work very decent 24t / mo, but honestly, looked looked, on prices housing, food, prospects for children, and went back. I’d say frankly, trades abroad compared with Donetsk still be theirs., ah very backward, that shops, that opportunity start business, especially medicine. Sela so at all, was in of shock, have us level of Europe in villages as well, compared with trades abroad. What something strange a sense of the lack, although people easier and kinder, but much zombirovaney love to Putin as me it looked, in short decided to to go ago, in principle to evacuation I almost all prepared the, if that children in hands and on western'm going to go (camping on K. Around the the east, something admins suspicious looming, special in the same Kherson, Zaporozhye.. Relatives which left in trades abroad, Monika: 3rd decided there to remain, 2e (the Young family) decided to return through 3 year ago, they want to return exclusively from-for worst conditions life in trades abroad, wages their about 35 + 25tys

Russians not take offence please, but I try to put honestly write about situation. Me in trades abroad not appreciate. And here is my friend very liked, his staged a for free in school,, he after of Snow not naraduetsya.

Many simply not on, that leave.

and far grad shoots?

on direction and time sound from bombings on Novotroitskomu had a real slap.

Last edited by Dark Templar (Nov 14 2014 19:10:05)

Musicien wrote:

under this seeking to not stray in oftopik (than we, seems, already engaged in this topic :)

In everything power create workable subject and shifting in it offtop this themes. :)

Рус wrote:

Magnetic Barrier everyone should himself itself build, with tiered plan, then this who replaced in habit and such vnushaemosti will otsekatsya domestic barrier on slot machine. Manipulyatoram will have o.s. more complex, realistic manipulation, capable to circumvent these barriers. And this assumes high level of qualifications, that hampers process.

Illusion. Here is "one thing polarthe world" electoral manipulation without or not? And case one Pole? Realistically whether track and filter absolutely all?
Our clear conscience constantly manipulate, and we extremely rarely can this discern, mostly, when this make ordinary people, such same as we. And perishing level of classifications have real manipulators on proved elusive perform well. Zatracheny huge money on the study of different social groups and peoples, trapped many experiences in for already God knows no time.
But to think, of course, need to.

Perhaps, there team pirotekhnikov, layouts cities, entertainers, jangling "Russians soldiers", militias, Ukrainian soldiers themselves themselves play, and for videos they'll blow up prevents seats / homes.

literally here is now. Maybe, you again was volley, shoot not managed, there seconds 30 Perhaps, not layouts, the bombings real.

Need to time to detect, today shifting volley was in 18 :1 0

Last edited by Dark Templar (Nov 14 2014 19:14:25)

Need to fireworks with discoveries Olympics in Sochi reconsider. :)

Dark Templar wrote:

not can understand, why they not stoop.
Understand after all, that deal poorly (for them).
Many after all and vacation give, 2-3-20 days.
Someone, of course, stupid not is returning.
But why the rest are go again in army?
And far grad shoots?

Ah I ran away for, when understood that the war they're fake, when on our a highway during the war, quietly get wheeled and further metals and minerals, for thalamus-. When DNRovtsy (10% local gopoty, 20% real, and 70% army rossii) not fought in Kyiv, not tried to eliminate junta, Off I go LEPy in late all, and's have us here for yupkami women and homes elders ’.

In short took away family in trades abroad, thought there properly establish themselves, found work very decent 24t / mo, but honestly, looked looked, on prices housing, food, prospects for children, and went back. I’d say frankly, trades abroad compared with Donetsk still be theirs., ah very backward, that shops, that opportunity start business, especially medicine. Sela so at all, was in of shock, have us level of Europe in villages as well, compared with trades abroad. What something strange a sense of the lack, although people easier and kinder, but much zombirovaney love to Putin as me it looked, in short decided to to go ago, in principle to evacuation I almost all prepared the, if that children in hands and on western'm going to go (camping on K. Around the the east, something admins suspicious looming, special in the same Kherson, Zaporozhye.. Relatives which left in trades abroad, Monika: 3rd decided there to remain, 2e (the Young family) decided to return through 3 year ago, they want to return exclusively from-for worst conditions life in trades abroad, wages their about 35 + 25tys

Russians not take offence please, but I try to put honestly write about situation. Me in trades abroad not appreciate. And here is my friend very liked, his staged a for free in school,, he after of Snow not naraduetsya.

Ah so on territory RFii power more an evil in terms of discrimination indigenous white people, living there. Ah and have us, judging by some opposition power ZhZhshkam is faring active one roundup population in large megacities and is faring removing villages and regions. And what zombirovano love to Putin - so this because, that money on washing brain drain watching TV and propaganda potreblyadstva they not wish, unlike action, aimed at present improvement life, education, science and other civilian institutions. The most chief enemy RFii not so States, as elite RFii, which talks the population RFii on the world the slaughter.

Last edited by Eugeny (Nov 14 2014 20:20:12)

Francesca,

stoop some. Me office-girl from of Dnepr, as its neighbor returned made there on one evening, brought together things, told horrors and himself in horror left somewhere be withheld. Said, that for him necessarily will come, if he homes will remain.

Ah yes, if to live community hukou, will come.
And so after all can be try have relatives temporarily Bohemia, as something question.
All OK better, than wait, until the elephants on Donbas o.o..

Me, too, similar shared.
Guy survived, almost all from his Jumpmaster or that there, died,
And handful survivors in vacation dispatched, then said to return.
He not returned like.

And he not in itself became, ah with ?? and mentality.

Their as if specifically destroy, provide there again, until not shatter o.o.

Liza wrote:

ah yes, if to live community hukou, will come.
And so after all can be try have relatives temporarily Bohemia, as something question.
All OK better, than wait, until the elephants on Donbas.

MA – It formeaza actively work, surfing the all not local, I observed, that maximum call lead in Ukraїnskikh villages as well (some where clean off entire Calgary rowing continuously) and unemployed in cities. Relatives's, slightly whether not in our assistance,, until not paid 1,000 $the precinct office, to he their "nezamechal" (Khersonskaya still be theirs.). Voenkomy bribes huge rowing continuously.

Liza wrote:

their as if specifically destroy, provide there again, until not shatter

it seems on the. ???? himself I not saw, but shared that under cold and others villages, where stood Apu, grad in okurat their in tents put an, then simply toured KamAZy, loaded up troupe and left.

Now those that have us are worth, scored cleared up itself blindazhey, plates banned ceilings, with top land nasypano, quite your nice such facilities. DZOTy there is very powerful.

Last edited by Dark Templar (Nov 14 2014 20:34:35)

Рус wrote:

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1415987910/18fe81d1/6944735_s.jpg

2 A city type: The old familiar. Have him the camouflage in red-brown potekakh, Female in informal-spatter brain drain.

Yes, look like.
I shall remind the rest of the readers about European path individual, him most most place on Yente "war."

On the latest reports, he fell in capturing to deneerovtsam, source of, truth, strongly specific - http://lifenews.ru/news/142204

About how, that "militia" may well be character, who is wanted Interpol for “crimes, indirectly says the, that this the only the top photo in networks from story about quite friend" do Federal State of Novorussiya " http://terroristsinukraine.blogspot.ru/ … st_94.html

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1415987949/f29c648e/6944741.png

Dark Templar wrote:

21st :)) sometimes of course notorious and frightening becomes, when castles and arta standing there hitting, but in a whole mood well positive
Here is music which may appear to characterize state of on this moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dYSkCVcPuc (drugs, intergenerational accounts, tobacco, not consumed :))
Magic and occult many practices so same not am

Here is this correctly, there is always choice. Create sect we are deal, and here is not become part of sect this - on humanely. And at all person should engage affair which knows his soul. If deal on psyche, then this and there is vocation of. But this only in is case, if soul advanced.
What about the immortality. Godforsaken this deal. You not think, I in no way case not kicking, if soul lies the on health. Over these "great minds" inconclusively are increasingly time existence this world. But no one and never has stepped over threshold. You same not reject availability of in lying the body even something or someone? Vital activity bodies human can be only prolong and the on highly contingent term). Change program birth and death in this world (on "planet") cannot be, otherwise will change program the most world. And this already will not the the world which We with you know. The world us surrounding there is in such a the form of precisely because, that works program automatic renewal ecosystems. Fear that disappoint you but achieved immortality already created long before you. People (their bodies) rozhdayutsya--zhivut--umirayut--i again are born. This process Endless. I.e. body on its program and there is thing ever dies.
Can is worth its way to channel on something more complex and a meaningful. For example on nurture young generation. Than more children will vospitano people, the more will people and less monarch. All the more, that you on the eyes of is happening circuits lesson, which clearly shows than differs Financial from monarch. Extreme the situation the best lesson for rights.
P.S. Incidentally course depressive not is clinical pathologies. Any the elections and reasonable rates man is a maniac. Mania this passion to repetition actions that brings satisfaction and abolish from internal conflict. The most doing manic actions - smoking, alcoholism, narkomanizm, sex, murder of, lies, labor, cleaning, recreation, hobby and etc. Even purge teeth in one thing and, too, time is mania. So that not delude yourself you well a normal people. :D

+2

Only, that had a real slap castles from us (the distance until sets roughly 1-2 kilometers) and here for several tens of seconds until shots were made http://militarymaps.info/ emerged point misses as hits cities (exactly in 10 :0 0), coincided?.

In this group say that --something on "suites" synced and corrected / dokuchaevsk’s organs is new, analyzing shelling Dokuchaevska over this month, concluded - goes demolition of this slum, garages, of the village which in prityk to city. Why? There same land and so full of the. Not because whether, that there canned goods in still under the USSR uranium fields, but their could not acquiring the from-for plentiful underground waters? Have us recent 10 years shockingly huge mini horse such a drought, rains almost there is no, + already with June there is no water around the Volnovakhskomu the district, and means and there is no flow fan. T. E. There is all premise for production uranium. Not for this whether goes under license war demolition of together with humans?

Or indeed goes war? If to talk about facts - the Ukr army actively is leading bombing, DNR is worth in cities and incites permanent going out-attacks from peasant blockades and shoots the hell out minometami (on Novotroitskomu standing there hitting directly on run a proper sector, on center town, where is worth dug-out Ukr. Military)

Last edited by Dark Templar (Nov 15 2014 11:23:10)

Dark Templar wrote:

MA – It formeaza actively work, surfing the all not local, I observed, that maximum call lead in Ukraїnskikh villages as well (some where clean off entire Calgary rowing continuously) and unemployed in cities.

I have question to local, indeed ALL "rowing continuously" in army on the slaughter? And "bogoizbrannykh", too,?
Direct question In without History of the. Type, peacefully prisoedenili. But as the Hey, here’s information, that-third inhabitants Crimea has the right on obtaining Israeli citizenship. Interestingly - this things interconnected?

constant wrote:

Wu me question to local, indeed ALL "rowing continuously" in army on the slaughter? And "bogoizbrannykh", too,?

Answer about of Kyiv. Take not all, but that interestingly most of those who decided to voluntarily without agenda come in two friars: Blazhei Suska, mostly, not take. About Jews hard to answer, so as of my former known perhaps almost 109,5 in Israel, in the US or in Germany.

constant wrote:

direct question In without History of the. Type, peacefully prisoedenili. But as the Hey, here’s information, that-third inhabitants Crimea has the right on obtaining Israeli citizenship. Interestingly - this things interconnected?

About moreover, that-third krymchan have the right on Israeli passport, then this full Brad. Can of course, if Israel will move in Crimea, then-third and leave).
Crimea had administered from peacefully, so as on the very moment still not was no hatred to Russians and Ukrainian army simply she passed her Crimea. Rather no one expected, that Ukrainian army not will exert no resistance and thus to the carnage in Crimea not broke a. On Donbas decided correct krymskie mistakes and in really the early conflict began to in fact rassterlivat Ukrainian soldiers and thereby raised wave of hatred across Ukraine, and themselves Ukraine’s soldiers gave a proper motivation - revenge for dead comrades.

Last edited by Yu (Nov 15 2014 14:02:35)

constant wrote:

Wu me question to local, indeed ALL "rowing continuously" in army on the slaughter? And "bogoizbrannykh", too,?

media quiet rumblings piaryat, that bogoizbrannye the there for people, then there for people. I same their saw only on electoral billboard, on bloc post nor one, although rumors trek - there is much group of snipers Jews on the side DNR.

Yu

Do you mind about of Kyiv. Take not all, but that interestingly most of those who decided to voluntarily without agenda come in two friars: Blazhei Suska, mostly, not take.

Interestingly, why so: |

Несмотря на войну, Украина платит зарплаты и пособия в Новороссию, а предприятия Новороссии платят налоги в Киев. Странная война - люди гибнут с обеих сторон, однако деньги свободно ходят между воюющими сторонами. (Валентин Катасонов)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWWHSrqOhAc
Украина: Война и деньги (Валентин Катасонов)
(Артём лопух конечно, но на него внимание не обращаем)

+3

Very well being established Kretinga under demolition of if on this map http://militarymaps.info/, to bring the desired the assistant and put with lev collection data for year.
Well are visible elite areas of Donetsk and Donetsk hotels valuable enterprises Akhmetov - in them there is no, of bombing, in during just year.

All are a good evening! With Spring read this forum, decided to register. Above all interested in question: "That to do?." Live in the south Ukraine, war until there is no, but that will further is unknown, environment a bad scene all around. See, that many productions, technical to Dmitrii, gorozhaninu. Much became on their seats, but it is unclear as themselves to wage? Simply to close shop in his a burrow and watch, as crazy people are running things up on my earth? For example my friend, after Odessa (understand that this was done precisely for this goal) went eastward "to beat fascists."
He simple welder, no not of Photography, simply the brain refused to accept THAT evil. Sometimes (very rarely) called, tell in a nutshell that and as. On "meat" their immediately not defied, were trained by, with were trained by not kill, and more to not die themselves. Details that and as of course I do not, communicate in open, it's creepy. But here is many information in media was, that have them there years, drunkenness. Says, that have them with this was very strictly, in general as in a real Army, not in gang membership. The first battle was, when in Lugansk (like in Lugansk) 3 BRTa went, type lost our way, but now believe of the've got a "zabludili" specifically, for moreover to "for a spin" novichkov- militias. So here is crew BTRov was under control by, they not understood at all nothing, even who wounded perhaps not felt pain, comrade says slightly in trousers from of fear not imposed. Could not this man moves, looking as on him. Zombies.
In August torpedo it was blown up on protivopikhotnoy days, shattered foot. Through week his and other Wounded on jet transferred in Peter, there have made operation, set implant, cheap a temporary, need to will to change, but not defied in field, (operation was giving). And even, money no one of them not paid, nutritious well and was time on recreation.
Iicaa arrived the second each, this on agenda even in May [in ukrarmiyu, so here is says ass full, fed poorly, but vodka always was, even not diary homes "for return", says want visit the movement. To shoot, not blasted away (can of course not wants to speak) special they were digging.
Understandable that war "for negotiation", But I see at home many "of strangers", Dutch on zapadenskom, so same many machines with Polish a number attached, why they here? Can I and in "the Russian matrix", but I’d say template cliche: "I to them in Lviv not came, that they forgotten I have homes?", why increasingly leadership in southern oblastykh replaced by on nationalists. I don't want war, but nationalists, which are prepared beat any, who not shouts their calls, I don't want even stronger. As understand, who evil? As fight with this to explain?

+4

Dmitry" wrote:

Despite on war, Ukraine pays salaries and benefits in New Russia (region), and enterprises Federal State of Novorussiya pay taxes in Kyiv. A strange war - people Palestinians with both sides, however money freely trek between the belligerent sides. (Designer Valentin Katasonov)

Continue be surprised photo in the second parts of:

With 1 December not will pensions to pay on '' territories outside the Ukraine ''
And maps block.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » East Ukraine. Part of II