The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » East Ukraine. Part of II

East Ukraine. Part of II

Posts 21 to 40 of 986

Wind
Dobryi evening :flag:

For example my friend, after of Odessa (understand that this was done precisely for this goal) went eastward "to beat fascists."

And who for him fascists?
Not realized, on what side he fighting.

I see, I see that war "for negotiation", But I see at home many "of strangers", Dutch on zapadenskom, so same many machines with Polish a number attached, why they here?

I not times smiled, that in Odessa many Visiting with ZU now, their on move learn, on with.

Liza wrote:

not realized, on what side he fighting.

Already being a warrior is behind, and fought for LDNR. And the second my friend for Apu, but said was would opportunity pereshelby immediately to militia,.

Liza wrote:

their on move learn, on with

On south mostly say on Russian or on surzhike, zapadentsev in sight and heard immediately. Tembolee in a small town.
And determined here most for "Russian the world", so and "watered down" South very strongly "svidomymi." ???? until the last time felt they themselves very casual-looking and scot-. Militia for them nothing.

+1

Wind wrote:

"I to them in Lviv not came, that they forgotten I have homes?", why increasingly leadership in southern oblastykh replaced by on nationalists. I don't want war, but nationalists, which are prepared beat any, who not shouts their calls, I don't want even stronger. As understand, who evil? As fight with this to explain?

Any nationalists :canthearyou:?! Here is recently in Ukraine elected the European Parliament, but not from words Europe. In other words in fact overseas Knesset, and you about natsionalistakh speak you please, you.

Last edited by Yu (Nov 17 2014 21:03:15)

Yu wrote:

Which are nationalists?! Here is recently in Ukraine elected the European Parliament, but not from words Europe. In other words in fact overseas Knesset, and you about natsionalistakh speak you please, you.

Sorry, let not nationalists, or nationalists on quite not Ukrainian. But those this who? As me their to call? Patriots, as something language not tide is turning.

Wind wrote:

At south mostly say on Russian or on surzhike, zapadentsev in sight and heard immediately. Tembolee in a small town.
And determined here most for "Russian the world", so and "watered down" South very strongly "svidomymi."

As always on diagonally have read, saw name, charge googling town Temboley, find not was able. Horror what ((

+1

Dmitry" wrote:

Несмотря на войну, Украина платит зарплаты и пособия в Новороссию, а предприятия Новороссии платят налоги в Киев. Странная война - люди гибнут с обеих сторон, однако деньги свободно ходят между воюющими сторонами. (Валентин Катасонов)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWWHSrqOhAc
Украина: Война и деньги (Валентин Катасонов)
(Артём лопух конечно, но на него внимание не обращаем)

Так мы уже давно выяснили, что "нарреспублики" осуществляют , с позволения сказать, политическую власть, а экономическую, хозяйственную, финансовую - хунта.

И вообще.
В Украине в 2014 г. ожидается рекордный валовый урожай зерновых на уровне 63 млн т
В том числе в фантомной "новороссии".
Украина: в Донецкой и Луганской областях собрано около 3 млн. тонн зерна

"Новороссия" - главный украинский регион для масличных культур (а Украина - главный мировой экспортер подсолнечного масла)
Украина значительно увеличила производство подсолнечного масла
Уборка прошла опережающими темпами
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416243936/faed9517/6973289.png
Вот только воруют чето много, беда!
Мыши и прочие вредители.
Боевики "ЛНР" вывозят украинский урожай подсолнечника в Россию
И результат - минус 2,9 процента!
В т.г. урожай масличных культур в Украине сократится на 2,9%

Крым, кстати, тоже в аграрно-хозяйственной деятельности не шибко заметил мероприятие "крымнаш!"
по защите народа полуострова с помощью армии и флот от парка тигров "Тайган".
Основная часть крымских производителей транспортируют свое зерно на Украину и продают его на экспорт как украинское.

Политика - политикой, театр- театром, а хохзяйственная жизень - по расписанию

+1

Dark Templar wrote:

the rigours of video, was photographing not I, my it's a cell took only breath, this slightly closer to gradam. Will try still shoot, if would.

You'll notice, that neither you nor your it's a cell, nor nor your and no one, failed to to lift from there, far missiles did fly in.
What do conclusion?
Either: Are shooting for of fear, to lived without sleep, increasingly for, to ensure people 110 reasons up out of here. Either: In sector, zagonyayutsya mobilizovannoe a herd with Ukraine and Volunteer soldier a herd with Russia, and there their destroyed these "cities." Hectares.

Why to all these "Gradam" handle payback not arrivals? The puzzle? No mysteries there is no.
"Grad" this mobile fixation,, its military task: Do volley and quickly do its feet by causing with positions. And these that do? They on 100% confident, that handle payback not's flying in, so shooting of lead with increased any inhabited points.

(Added)

and far grad shoots?

On direction and time sound from bombings on Novotroitskomu had a real slap.

Ah and that there in Novotroitske, missiles adopted, you them not made repeated calls?

Correctly painted?
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416252612/f7ff758b/6974747.jpg

Last edited by Dmitry" (Nov 17 2014 22:44:32)

Чаепитие wrote:

There is in view not the very government, and bydlomassa maydanutaya, consisting mostly from bukhikh tweens, kidayuschikh Sigi, and umstvennootstalykh the older children, odobryayuschikh increasingly occurring. On these natsionalistakh power mrazyukov and held. So that essentially ukro-power and there is fascist - nationalistic, if held she thanks to of hunger profashistsko-nationalist zombies.

Vhat it is doubtful - to three cripples "fashizdov" with zigami from extra,.. extra for productions whole power held. Which still and Victory over them, over fashizdami, as nor in than nor: Let, reveres.
http://youtu.be/Fvjxb5OVciA?list=PLVHuK8DKs3IlT0bAH3MlKsjMMmQQCwcdB

And with them foshizdkikh deputies-pedoratov
http://youtu.be/lZSIiwruSgM?list=PLVHuK8DKs3IlT0bAH3MlKsjMMmQQCwcdB

'm whenever on these artists and recognized not know: This fashizdo-junta boshkami me, or zombomassa betting with your social network? As consider?

Importantly that! Get would with him, foshizdodeputatom. So after all the entire hall is worth, will clap and together with him sings. And foshizdo-grandfathers with foshizdo-money blows in as display aid, and foshizdo-youth with themselves,, too, foshizdo needless. You shoot and cram down hall, geyropo-amero-siono-know spies perhaps.

Tea party or Wind,
Why you two inductors? Of food with one so feel more comfortable will.
Know for what the right-radical Party there are? They there are, to the right-radicals were always on mind under control, but power them no one never will give.

Last edited by Yu (Nov 17 2014 22:36:11)

горожанин wrote:

Policy - policy, teatr- theatre, and khokhzyaystvennaya zhizen - on time

In of August was in Crimea, so here is machines-zernovozy stood than a user on the remittances from Crimea, despite the that Northeast direct Canal was muted, crops grain and sunflower seeds was very a good and get wheeled his without problems. Familiar from of Odessa talked, that waiting lists on cereals’in port, too, were ceaseless. And times in port, then grain have moved away for thalamus- perhaps.

Wind wrote:

the Tea Party or Wind, why you two inductors? Of food with one so feel more comfortable will.

I have one one, my. Let will any Party, perform different tasks. That to do? Swim downstream on and on increasingly care a? Where the creature, on the east or in the west? If they everywhere, there is options struggle with them?

Last edited by Wind (Nov 17 2014 22:43:38)

Wind wrote:

In of August was in Crimea, so here is machines-zernovozy stood than a user on the remittances from Crimea, despite the that Northeast direct Canal was muted, crops grain and sunflower seeds was very a good and get wheeled his without problems. Familiar from of Odessa talked, that waiting lists on cereals’in port, too, were ceaseless. And times in port, then grain have moved away for thalamus- perhaps.

So there only two port for cargoes like grain - Ilyichevsk yes Mariupol. Without junta something with this kernel far? In Russia on governmental decree jihadi? Golden will, in sense on price.
Incidentally, here is, in ties with harvest:
Ilichevskiy and Novolipeck ports've grown cargo handling operations grain in January-September 2014

горожанин wrote:

So there only two port for cargoes like grain - Ilyichevsk yes Mariupol

http://www.odessit.ua/news/odessa/11487 … minal.html
http://inpress.ua/ru/economics/9014-per … skom-portu

Wind wrote:

For example my friend, after of Odessa (understand that this was done precisely for this goal) went eastward "to beat fascists."
Iicaa arrived the second each, this on agenda even in May [in ukrarmiyu, so here is says ass full, fed poorly, but vodka always was, even not diary homes "for return", says want visit the movement. To shoot, not blasted away (can of course not wants to speak) special they were digging.

I so understood that one your each antifoshizd went kill another your friend foshizda? Interesting movies. You their collect for a glass of beer they you increasingly and tell. And objectively and subjectively. And think that you have three figures will one conclusion - borrow berdanki and build special near homes and defend their families from any gopnikov, thieves and bandoty.

Чаепитие wrote:

No surprise, that you have greater revulsion causes Ukrainian matrix. The entire this occupation troops on 95 percent is undertaken precisely Ideology under support zombonutykh idiots entitled "Ukrainian nationalists" - "Ukrainian patriots of", those who gave start the entire this mraze-companies on his maydany. Russian, Western and at all the global matrix engage in mostly only information cover of. ??? ?? ? ? even for some inhabitants Donbas already not secret, that and bandits from truly-battalions, and village militias manage from alone and those same tables ukro-prosecutors and SBU, where leaders and those and other receive instructions.
There is in view not the very government, and bydlomassa maydanutaya, consisting mostly from bukhikh tweens, kidayuschikh Sigi, and umstvennootstalykh the older children, odobryayuschikh increasingly occurring. On these natsionalistakh power mrazyukov and held. So that essentially ukro-power and there is fascist - nationalistic, if held she thanks to of hunger profashistsko-nationalist zombies.

Point reveal already these foshizdov Hi,, where OK they lurk reptiles. Can you in rate, can saw their marching where thread. And the until only many saliva have all stands out, and continuously, as not was so and there is no. Upright foshizdy mother their, give (image of the in studio, modicum one peepholes look at live foshizda.

aligator wrote:

I so understood that one your each antifoshizd went kill another your friend foshizda? Interesting movies. You their collect for a glass of beer they you increasingly and tell. And objectively and subjectively. And think that you have three figures will one conclusion - borrow berdanki and build special near homes and defend their families from any gopnikov, thieves and bandoty.

So and there is. The first albeit-opolchentsem, second have called in Apu. 1.5 year ago in life would not believed that such perhaps. And here is "rightist sector" as times have us Ugandans in role bandoty, know "otzhatyy Music", ah and in some protectionist moods forever sat we drank, I do not paid or not, now their nestalo

Wind wrote:

http://www.odessit.ua/news/odessa/11487 … minal.html   
http://inpress.ua/ru/economics/9014-per … skom-portu

All the more! Such bablische in terminal vlomleno - quarter-billion, and you here with some "war."
Not, already with this messages utterly clear: In Odessa New Russia (region) with Odesskaya People’s Republic not be allowed to enter, them same need to cities to shoot yes keep them indefinitely "silovik" with "village militias" sack, and here port, Axxom, equipment valuable. If and were have mrazotnikov plans, then those of them, who in Kenyan port business share of has, their and stripped.

Wind wrote:

And even on getting say, that the junta foshizdskaya lard peretaplivaet and tanker in berlin consigned to Fuhrer. Every year in port crowd zernovozov is worth and what? And even every year on city by maslozhirkombinat crowd Fur populating semechkoy face of a sunflower is worth and what? Ca you turn on kulindorovskiy mukomolnyy plant show? Prozhivu panic, fuck, no, foshizdy grain taking someone, people in KL send, the trigger, huevo solo, mleko otbirayut. Tin Hi,, words there is no. Yes reveal already foshizdov these, let modicum your each foshizd here will write. Will confirm - yes I foshizd, shtandarterfyurer came, cities Zhopino, sho on Ukraine. Ca and we believe.

Чаепитие wrote:

And what can be done conclusion of what zombo-maydanutye patrioto-nationalists defend these artists, pentru for them. Conclusion such is, that this zombo-mass foolish task and legkovnushaema. Therefore me precisely zombomassa.

Two election under junta passed. And on both fashizdopartiya gr-on Яrosha percent not gained. Here is this the most real fashizdy and there is - sneaks-peteushniki with-totalitarian complexes, yes apparatus.
In St. Petersburg something fashizdov more than in / on Ukraine, if on zigam judge.

Чаепитие wrote:

A that concerns essence, then for not kontorschikov I clearly wrote, that this is not power populist-patriotic, and zombomassa, on which she held and with the help which legaliziruet prevents gangs-formation in the form of truly-battalions, vast Soviet monuments, geroiziruyut accomplices Third Reich and the like. This part of zombomassy not accounts for majority, but its enough to the entire this spectacle lasted.

Such as you entire their energies, sometimes and life, rasstrachivayut on fight with "zombomassami" with both dueling sides, sparking hatred even stronger, that as times and there is on hand artistic directors. And seek needs reason, why suddenly still yesterday peoples-brothers suddenly have become sworn enemies or, more correct to say, their try to such do.

Last edited by Yu (Nov 17 2014 23:19:54)

+2

Wind wrote:

So and there is. The first albeit-opolchentsem, second have called in Apu. 1.5 year ago in life would not believed that such perhaps. And here is "rightist sector" as times have us Ugandans in role bandoty, know "otzhatyy Music", ah and in some protectionist moods forever sat we drank, I do not paid or not, now their nestalo

Ah so for bandotu and say, this already closer to truth. Morons and brutes weapons go around waving, and you foshizdy mereschatsya. You thieves-oligofrenicheskoe breeds, as rabbits, and you in panic udaryaetes. Open eyes, witness the movement mournfully on environmental you reality. There is no NO NO FOShIZDOV, there is've been deceived besties. And pond scum people, poor and hungry, case until this fortune one clown vitey, and the other Clown Petr these enjoys. If would Clown instructor not freaked out, then today’s junta through three years be shitting herself so same, as and previous. And for shit would not was, after maydauna. Found would extreme strelochnikov and increasingly. No would of ATF not was. Only Clown instructor with to all imperial appetite, increasingly wrong thing, now himself in and. It was as though in. Soon and his foshizdy revolt arouse the and his in mausoleum would lay.

aligator wrote:

A even on getting say.

Which something you nerve), “I don’t still would have been waiting lists in Odessa or not, in Crimea were saw personally. ???? trucks has been going, can be said, green Corridor. Far this grain DeepBurner, to the Nazis or the Communists, I not asked. And asked I where scum? If they everywhere and on the east and in the west, what to do? Hide in the basement?

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » East Ukraine. Part of II