The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » East Ukraine. Part of II

East Ukraine. Part of II

Posts 41 to 60 of 986

Чаепитие wrote:

"Three cripples with zigami" - this those groups football ultrasov, in which agitiruetsya young people in every city of across Ukraine? Or can those who favors action Bandery and OUN-UPA during the Great Patriotic? Or can those who Votes for nationalist parties type Liberty?

"Groups ultrasov", camping on E. Clowns from more massovok, lacked on access a dozen rEvolyutsiy around the south, although already and David Republic in tyrnetakh proclaimed, and attributes xeroxed. Only in two cities rEvolyutsiya as would Commission itself, neimovernymi effort "prepared troupe" best from available have scum cadres artists-reklamistov-journalists-unit checked the reenactors', and a terrific PR for all media and TV, can be said, world.

Pro Banderu no one not heard in Great victorious war. The phantom blockbuster, sky-raspiarennyy (????, in Russia above all) in our time.

+1

Чаепитие wrote:

wow as kontorskogo ukro-zombaka days the beginning. As in old - good. Until on Forum Sunday? Only considered-matrix, it yes, under quietly and only poddakivalo, and when zatronulas theme moreover, that the entire the main setting on Ukraine is undertaken ukro-flagged, not where dangerous mythical agents FCU and vtorgayuscheysya invisible considered-army, then instead immediately vzeroshilsya. Walk even armanskogo call, lyublyupivo, Hacks and other ukro-ledgers provocateurs, which sat quietly-quietly have down a citizen, until the only installation considered-matrix handling of a, and when people in the comments section have said began to on about this scream, asking down a citizen disassemble and installation ukro-matrix, you as on signal have turned the entire his blog in one thing the full quagmire.

And here is and zombo-fonato Salihorsk. Zdrakhuyte, who OK you here just tugged up your. Did valermon has revived or who the other?

Wind wrote:

Which something you nerve), “I don’t still would have been waiting lists in Odessa or not, in Crimea were saw personally. ???? trucks has been going, can be said, green Corridor. Far this grain DeepBurner, to the Nazis or the Communists, I not asked. And asked I where scum? If they everywhere and on the east and in the west, what to do? Hide in the basement?

The that personally saw this well, but conclusions to do on facts, and not on domyslakh.

Чаепитие wrote:

's Empty demagoguery. If I you now'll dismantle this yours message, then you increasingly-would still regulation continue to write the same. And regulation this to do specifically, that was already not times.

So and let-graph something, interest on election, then and empty demagoguery you break. And this even and not demagoguery, and prattle some.
I remember, the first oral television trades abroad way party Яrosha in leaders put. Not pro the?

горожанин wrote:

"groups ultrasov", camping on E. Clowns from more massovok, lacked on access a dozen rEvolyutsiy around the south,

So ultrasy, as times for a single Ukraine and "Moskaly on gilyaku", let this not fascists, simply bandits. The crux of the the this not changes-bandits and spitters.... Ah, and at all oligarchs-scum-bandits-fascists-this all wheel movement on one machines, tuned on murder of people

Чаепитие wrote:

I until that see only kontorskogo troll-inciting under down Diamond, which already funny thing in blog down a citizen, successfully zasrav and pokheriv his blog with a couple of such same staff on branch has. Or you thought, that with tweets down a citizen here no one except you get checked in not can and means and truth about you to tell? Administrative, pay on this there special attention. This Jewish an individual with saloukrainskimi maydaunskimi the watchwords in anybody is clean water puller from offices, which figured out even in blog down a citizen. As he’about any negative relations to ukro-matrix, ranging sashaying around and provoking, you can on their own contemplate in this case. Recollect, kept whether he themselves so modicum times, when someone wrote negatively relative to Russian matrix? I answer for you, tossed in anybody memory about his behavior in blog down a citizen - nor never, for so on klounski he is beginning to sashaying around and provoking only in case negative including relative to ukro-matrix. He in blog down a citizen already under the end of the slightly whether not in full voice yelled "bacon Ukraine, kheroyam bacon, death moskalyam, communists on gillyaku, Bandera hero and camping on D. ", that not happened only because, that from-for such as he made there all adequate people farmhands have run away and blog diminished.

Ah need to same, the admin schnook..., brilliant, atoning order was. Curiously another where this I in blog down a citizen leadership bacon required and banderu instead as icons of pose, and? And as you defined that I Jew? Perhaps a psychic. Point there have down a citizen such sheep many paslos, in the hope that here is now. Maybe, you the city dweller on war with foshizdami shed. But he you all on time-time, as garbage. Here incidentally and himself Anton there is, can his ask, when this I kheroyamsalo asked? Let screen would put forth his, if where there is, then I podozhmu tail and leaving cry. That zommbofanato nevyderzhala Fuckeroo? Here is it noturalnoe zombofashisto. Ah-ah.

Wind wrote:

so ultrasy, as times for a single Ukraine and "Moskaly on gilyaku", let this not fascists, simply bandits. The crux of the the this not changes-bandits and spitters.... Ah, and at all oligarchs-scum-bandits-fascists-this all wheel movement on one machines, tuned on murder of people

About is and speech!

Wind wrote:

so ultrasy, as times for a single Ukraine and "Moskaly on gilyaku", let this not fascists, simply bandits. The crux of the the this not changes-bandits and spitters.... Ah, and at all oligarchs-scum-bandits-fascists-this all wheel movement on one machines, tuned on murder of people

Still times say: Clowns, same ultrasov in mass postanovochnykh scenes, zhudkiy deficit have directors staging ukrainospektaklya. Why, thinking, in days rEvolyutsiy and "ultrasy", and "risen activists" in masks filmed? Other "ultrasov", aside from postanovochnykh scenes, until not found.

горожанин wrote:

A times say: Clowns, same ultrasov in mass postanovochnykh scenes, zhudkiy deficit have directors staging "revolutions / deneeriy / of ATF." Why, thinking, in days rEvolyutsiy and "ultrasy", and "risen activists" in masks filmed? Other "ultrasov", aside from postanovochnykh scenes, until not found.

Of course, this I increasingly understand, so same understand, that under peremalyvanii Apu and militias each other, prevents Semenchenki, Motoroly and babai remain whole. But that then? Template: Khazaria-2? Who with whom fight? Or "elites" world began to "greater witch"? March UPA in Kharkiv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TerWbj9VD90 -uzh painful for many for extra,.. extra, it is understandable there is stable, but after all with them increasingly and begins, and then "snowball" could make. But what about the of ATF, so from villages very many men [, and many pogibschikh purpose bring. Cities like smaller untouched, although perhaps in cities information not so just splinters

Last edited by Wind (Nov 18 2014 00:11:34)

the Tea Party
And still in pіd'їzdakh poops - add. :flag: :nope:
Rallies out...... over 15,000 we here in Barnaul themselves organized, get back a little there is notion. Their own: No some punks in them never is participating. Only troupe, and only brought up and distans. Its and lacks, disastrously for and practice - why still on the door frame "narrespublik" and failed on half of Ukraine. Not need to here buynyu pro ultras-groups, I with this affair "mass shares" from within sign.

the Tea Party

Russian, Western and at all the global matrix engage in mostly only information cover of. ??? ?? ? ? even for some inhabitants Donbas already not secret, that and bandits from truly-battalions, and village militias manage from alone and those same tables ukro-prosecutors and SBU, where leaders and those and other receive instructions.

As this link the? -Putin's covering for injured? And as SBU (nato-shtato) manages trades abroad-parasitism nayomodobrovolnoregulyarnoChVKashnymi officials on Donbas.

There is in view not the very government, and bydlomassa maydanutaya, consisting mostly from bukhikh tweens, kidayuschikh Sigi, and umstvennootstalykh the older children, odobryayuschikh increasingly occurring. On these natsionalistakh power mrazyukov and held. So that essentially ukro-power and there is fascist - nationalistic, if held she thanks to of hunger profashistsko-nationalist zombies.

We the with you not increased in MADE matrices? For what OK then have "fascist - nationalistic" - anti-" fascist - nationalistic. " To most more comfortable in matrices and modicum his - teshi.

the Tea Party

Me seems you're exaggerating a bit. Here ukro-matrix Sunday? And demonstrate real constantly. She so is obvious, that until you here and needs not was to wonder what from matrixes zlostney. :unsure: Has here deny, that ukro-matrix ploughs on entire coil?

Dmitro
As this link the? -Putin's covering for injured? And as SBU (nato-shtato) manages trades abroad-parasitism nayomodobrovolnoregulyarnoChVKashnymi officials on Donbas.

So have naemodobrovolnoregulyaronoyChVKvshnaya the is mired under leadership SBUshnoy top. Know they about this, not know, role not plays. And is mired she there from leadership grew-matrix. Circulation matrixes in nature.

Last edited by франческа (Nov 18 2014 01:04:48)

Чаепитие wrote:

A aunt's and muddle sit look TV, Internet, are fighting on work, kitchens, in public vehicles. Under fix many of them already so got under mind, that quietly children tell, that Putin - this Fucker. So recognized language; them and say. Tell children about bad Russia, about Russians occupiers, about how, that Bandera and OUN-UPA - heroes, and red army worm - were loyal to. Here is so there increasingly and happening. Sentiments among as least than half population - pro-Nazi with clearly-cut antirossiyskim thinking.

With this the I agree. Can be and add. But not "fascists" they same so? You same not promoting a benefit wetting the their from-for this? Regrettably that such at all perhaps in a result manipulation in both matrices.

франческа wrote:

So have naemodobrovolnoregulyaronoyChVKvshnaya the is mired under leadership SBUshnoy top. Know they about this, not know, role not plays. And is mired she there from leadership grew-matrix. Circulation matrixes in nature.

Needs - what. I not yet in everything "matrix" :dontknow:

Wind wrote:

Marsh, UPA in Kharkiv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TerWbj9VD90 -uzh painful for many for extra,.. extra, it is understandable there is stable, but after all with them increasingly and begins, and then "snowball" could make. But what about the of ATF, so from villages very many men [, and many pogibschikh purpose bring. Cities like smaller untouched, although perhaps in cities information not so just splinters

Sobsno the entire and troupe. On kind of hundreds of two. With Store and Community Store (flags) roughly-third. Price uvyazavshikhsya not in sight, several or pedestrians - there is. Authors, which pro them in Internet reportiruyut, in three scale more)
Over in Kyiv, Uzhgorod. In Odessa failed to, how I understood.
Have opening after 2 on May allergy on all maydany-antimaydany. Contrary scenario mrazyukov.

Wind wrote:

Of course, this I increasingly understand, so same understand, that under peremalyvanii Apu and militias each other, prevents Semenchenki, Motoroly and babai remain whole. But that then?

And here is this already reality. An appalling the truth. When are used opportunities revenue-administration for reinstate and for slaughter (without curiously of ATF again same, there is no fighting and not was). Here only one advice - avoid reinstate. Gloom legal ways for this, ranging with run-of-" of viral infectious diseases. " But this actions those who realizes, that is happening, not zombyatinoy, with which you here broke in, thinks.

Wind wrote:

template: Khazaria-2? Who with whom fight? Or "elites" world began to "greater witch"?

detonation global carnage. A hundred times spoke.
"Template: Khazaria" - she those, whom its attribute, and so everywhere. In all "powers", finance and energakh world. And any khazaryanin from Real would prefer by a heatin on venue Bank, than not conducted than engage in obezlyuzhennykh ruins, where a disease, corpses everywhere prikopannye and neschebrody nedobitye.

For the same reason and detonation sabotiruetsya, that and "khazariya", and the Cote Bank have khazaryan there is, and them see not need to his lose.

Goal installation absolutely nechelovechya. So, that even with normal khazaryanskimi aspirations khazaryan runs afoul of.

Чаепитие wrote:

This is when a herd bukhikh tweens can and militia stones you gotta egg, and passers-by beat, and machines beat, and pyrotechnics in windows stores and homes dropping her. All of this under Sigi, flags with svastikami, Nazi slogans and the like.

All these actions stage-managed. For several removed scenes on Maidan and - without much success - still in some city of, now not remember.

+1

Чаепитие wrote:

Pro rallies I nothing not wrote. Wrote pro marches ultras. Can at least as efficient, that this such, times not not in rate. This when a herd bukhikh tweens can and militia stones you gotta egg, and passers-by beat, and machines beat, and pyrotechnics in windows stores and homes dropping her. All of this under Sigi, flags with svastikami, Nazi slogans and the like. And for this in current Ukraine them nothing not will, although even recently have would they modicum one petardochku not there, then militia would them this a firecracker in one seat clit using and next resolution on march they would not saw very and very long. And now freedom - ukropiya truly-bandits and gopnikov haltingly, marches fashistvuyuschikh idiots slightly whether not every week, and rather a Kiev investigator'm gonna go to jail for what he tried to any a passer-by protect from these bukhikh fashistvuyuschikh degenerates.

Hi, - believe me me on word - in our realities of Like "ultras" - zatselovali would have us - that to exchange on our crowd (ah attributes took the would, of course, and on lips ass kicked on -Feeling paternal, Slippery to on czar not tyavkali)

Dmitro wrote:

needs - what. I not yet in everything "matrix"

'course there's, have a seat. :D tell that as in your you uvyazyvaete this

DmitroHow this link the? -Putin's covering for injured? And as SBU (nato-shtato) manages trades abroad-parasitism nayomodobrovolnoregulyarnoChVKashnymi officials on Donbas.

горожанин wrote:

Sobsno the entire and troupe. On kind of hundreds of two. With Store and Community Store (flags) roughly-third. Price uvyazavshikhsya not in sight, several or pedestrians - there is. Authors, which pro them in Internet reportiruyut, in three scale more) I in Kyiv, Uzhgorod. In Odessa failed to, how I understood. Have opening after 2 on May allergy on all maydany-antimaydany. Contrary scenario mrazyukov.

And, nevertheless, this our cast permitted to terrorize the entire country, militia it not decree. In Odessa not nesmogli, and perhaps not qualified, sooner even people just titillation. These same thugs harvested in "train friendship" in Crimea, and as think they there would can find the? And who would their stopped? Case matrix in which there is Oh. Creation and there is no humiliation? Or matrix only evil?

Чаепитие wrote:

Don’t know about moreover - poops they in pіd'їzdakh or not. Why this you so are interested in? If interestingly, then can add, that during games local a football club increasingly obossano and the like in shattered windows miles, in including, naturally, and self. Also can to imagine, what that smell stood on maydany, when the entire this bydlomassa day away hots for all possible corners, and often and gadiv recognized under themselves. Camera, of course, true spirit of the Bohemian meeting, they on maydany, not to hand.
Pro rallies I nothing not wrote. Wrote pro marches ultras. Can at least as efficient, that this such, times not not in rate. This when a herd bukhikh tweens can and militia stones you gotta egg, and passers-by beat, and machines beat, and pyrotechnics in windows stores and homes dropping her. All of this under Sigi, flags with svastikami, Nazi slogans and the like. And for this in current Ukraine them nothing not will, although even recently have would they modicum one petardochku not there, then militia would them this a firecracker in one seat clit using and next resolution on march they would not saw very and very long. And now freedom - ukropiya truly-bandits and gopnikov haltingly, marches fashistvuyuschikh idiots slightly whether not every week, and rather a Kiev investigator'm gonna go to jail for what he tried to any a passer-by protect from these bukhikh fashistvuyuschikh degenerates.

Interestingly this only in Ukraine such bezpredel is happening or even where. You revere so recognized only here alone spitters... and ultras under Sigi fences obstsykayut. There is of course of a bunch of dick-@ bov, but increasingly not so some gloomily. Most people normal modicum and reported until fortune despair. Such same most and in other countries and in Russia. Normal people everywhere most. This I not times spoke. But you have opinion unflinching, the entire ukraina one read '' Reichstag ''. As at all can be to do such conclusions sitting for 2-3 thousands of kilometers from Ukrainian cities and not knowing real situation issuing wishful thinking. How many already all sorts now this hundred channels fa was discussed and here and have down a citizen, increasingly without bribery. Enough new feykovogo rollers with that if fuck-upS and increasingly, went saliva. In Russia such same fuck-upS "poppet. Oodles and with zigami, and with tattoo of a swastika on ass, and with a sickle and proliferation on breast. And that you this not worries, increasingly in order?
We here themselves we'll figure it out who there is who, if would in Odessa suckers zalyotnykh not Head, as pigs nothing would and not was. Yes and at all on Ukraine not finance--pushed would people until hunger and poverty, sitting on gold toilets all the time the and maydanov would not was. But nothing survived abundance will survive this and govnovoynu. You I’d say one thing - genuinely not wish, that would you have was, too, most. To your children (modicum and making dumb-ass), lost their lives for tugriki mrazo-monarch. Although already Palestinians, but even not on its earth and not protecting their homes and family.

Wind wrote:

And, nevertheless, this our cast permitted to terrorize the entire country, militia it not decree. In Odessa not nesmogli, and perhaps not qualified, sooner even people just titillation. These same thugs harvested in "train friendship" in Crimea, and as think they there would can find the? And who would their stopped? Case matrix in which there is Oh. Creation and there is no humiliation? Or matrix only evil?

Nu Daniel makes it troupe, ah militia been feeding, and that? From fleshmoba and Internet passions until real embodiment - as until Moon Illusion on foot.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » East Ukraine. Part of II