The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Sollapse

Posts 1 to 20 of 55

Transformation into a of hundreds of thousands of tons have become in hundreds of thousands of tons dust, included have all on the eyes of. But no one this not observed, all thought, that steel homes must deteriorate precisely thus way.
http://hollywoodsubliminals.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/wtc1-spire-to-dust-2.jpg?w=840&h=320

The most qualitative photograph. In sight, as decked steel the building, turns into dust, Sitting in falling.
http://www.attivissimo.net/11settembre/wtc7/wtc7_debris-impact-large.jpg

Dont really jibe this photograph with the accident samolyotika and the fall's iron St, from which were made "twins do"
http://everystockphoto.s3.amazonaws.com/newyork_newyorkcity_september11_648539_o.jpg

Ves Manhattan have collapsed dust.
Not believe, that she was incurred, from it hits its target's iron failed each about friend

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/dirt/dirtpics/GJS-WTC032.jpg

Immediately same after September 11, most evidence it turned out also classified information. Containing the odd information interview and even individual phrase eyewitnesses, cards revealed in direct broadcasting in Russia in day tragedy, more not were broadcast. Only in August 2005 New York Times just popped out a huge block information from immediate witnesses. Partly because, that she and so has already become fall through breaches in consult, and further its deter was is thus meaningless.

However even until exit in light this bloc existed numerous evidence eyewitness reports of that, in buildings but the bombings, not associated with it enters the in them Boeing. Moreover, during direct reporting with seats events numerous reporters the most different TV outlets shared about strong explosions, heard coming from various parts of buildings, and during other live TV feeds there were and themselves the bombings.

Veteran a fire services with 20-year-old-serving autocrat Louis Blaster-chioli (Louie Cacchioli) one of the first penetrated in a burning throughout Southern tower. Later he told in interview the magazine's The Weekly:

I was taking firefighters in would on 24 th floor, to start training to evacuation employees. During of our last rise of s Afghanistan explosion. We believe that in building were laid bomb.

Of fire angel Rivera (Angel Rivera) confirmed:

This was a giant, stupendous explosion. I still hear his. All started shaking.

Of fire Craig Carlsen (Craig Sven Magnus ?en Carlsen) was in immediate neighborhood from epicenter :

Later three minutes from buildings # 2, southern towers, I heard more the bombings. Seemed, they lasted eternity, and their was about ten.

Teresa on the way to Belize (Teresa Veliz) worked on 47 st floor in northern tower:

Everywhere there were the bombings. I have was hard confidence in is, that bomb were laid everywhere, and someone sat have remote on governance and pull- on button the their. Was one explosion, then the other, then still. I not knew, far to flee.

Policeman Sue Kin (Sue Keane) has borne service in northern tower:

Explosion shot down me with legs and sent together with two firemen down on ladder. I cannot even accurately say, how many times me was flinging from hand in side. Every of these bombings reared me and again throwing good. Then breathed another explosion, and us simply yanked out on streets.

Numerous broadcasts repeatedly noted, that in buildings periodically but the bombings after embody in them the Hurtigruten and until the early breakdown. But this still not most interesting. For example, explosion in northern tower occurred even before, as in him breezed right in jet. William Rodriguez (William Rodriguez), a maintenance worker the World Trade Center with blossoms-serving autocrat, told:

Our office was in the cellar floor In-1. I talked with its boss in 8 :4 6, and suddenly we heard: A boom!. Explosion was such forces, that us is going to lift upward, he's from basement between floors In-2 and In-3. There was perched amechanical fashion equipment pumps, generators, and I thought, that this exploded generator in the basement after working 20 years in this building, I can recognize the, where goes breath from above or from below. When I went to report on about this timers in their sites, I again heard A boom! already on really from above. This was blow plane in upper part of buildings. Two different events that have occurred in different times.

Philip has appointed Marco Morelli (Phillip Morelli) was on the cellar floor In-4:

I behaved on corridor, as suddenly breathed explosion me has brought down with legs and povalilo on gender. In this moment all became finger pointing abounds with ceiling plaster, globes We have moved on transition in side second buildings, and all began again. People costing enormous and broke its feet on place, many subsequently required within operations on personified by after their strikes about wall.

And here is evidence starters breakdown, in including and from rassekrechennoy the publication in New York Times.

How the Birnbaum (Jeff Birnbaum), President companies Broadway Electric Company, mentioned:

Moving away roughly on 15 meters from southern towers, we heard utterly a spooky breath on high note and cotton, which forced all stop. We look upward In this moment breathed explosion, and the building the beginning of crumble.

John pool (London Bussey), editor of magazine Wall Street Journal, so described the collapse southern towers:

I heard metal announced, looked upward and saw characteristic picture: Floors blew up one for other. Then I thought: my God my, they vast the building. And they, who would have they nor were, laid the inside.

Frank Klazers (Frank Cluthers), commander fireman calculation, 'Americain:

I was in immediate neighborhood from southern towers, and in this time s Afghanistan explosion. He's with the most top, simultaneously from all four sides, and puzzle parts of buildings began to was horizontally. After brief pause began collapse.

Kevin Darnovski (Kevin Darnowski), 'm a rescue swimmer, mentioned:

I heard three explosion, then gnash and announced, after what the building Number two became crumble.

Champion Garry Gates (Gary Gates), of fire, observed:

I looked upward, and the building exploded His tip blown it off, as have volcano.

As have volcano hold this comparison! Joseph Meola (Joseph Meola), of fire, noted:

I looked upward on tower, and urge, that shefrom all four sides simultaneously. We heard these the bombings. We not immediately understood, that she crumbles, we simply heard the bombings.

Kennit Rogers (Kennith Rogers), of fire, so described happening:

To that point almost all our already are gone. But I stood and watched. Floor for floors there is the, floor for floors there is the. Roughly until fifth building. In this time I understood, that bomb hit, because all looked very perishing deliberately and synchronously.

Ross Milanych (Ross Milanytch), concern about trembling hands neighboring building Chase Manhattan Bank, mentioned:

[ -2]the beginning of explode roughly on level 70 th building. And every the next moment one floor completely freaked out this can be was watch, until cloud dust not was... swallowed by all I saw the bombings on every floor.

Now's try from bearing witness lay down their Privolzhsky Federal District picture. So, that we have? The bombings but until strike aircraft. The bombings but after strike aircraft according to reporters, every 10-15 minutes was occurring a new explosion, and their was about ten. The bombings also but directly before and during breakdown. Under this looms interesting trend: The first the bombings shots were in the lower, the basement parts of buildings even before embody in him aircraft and after their collapse. And directly before the most being crushed the bombings but in the upper his parts of, with simultaneously from all sides. Buildings collapsed with speed free fall, because they indeed trajectory rested about air. That can invented resistance bricks and have become? Than can be hammer out from-under falling from above masses support of hundreds of thousands of tons have become and bricks?

On rice. 25 are portrayed recent of seconds existence northern towers. First, this is more it seems on explosion, than on collapse. I would even said, that this reminds eruption will occur volcano, converts every all in ashes. Again same recall nakrenivshuyusya and then simply from tip southern towers. Second, on photo circled her a large number of with force translator the wreckage of the. As you think, that this? Correctly steel pillar and beams perimeter weight until hundreds of tons! And us offer to believe that a simple fall floors on each other led to such a beast?

You already start feel tricked? Ah although would a bit? Can be, we all same have founding have suspected something more, than the mill all pancakes ? Explosion secrets

Above than to continue analysis, let us detail consider process industrial demolition big facilities with the help bombings. Itself idea lies in fiind facilities Bell actual structures, without the support which it going to collapse under act own weight. Work to prepare the buildings to of demolishing ranks not one week, and sometimes even months, in dependence from complexity project. On outset with the help blueprint of is being investigated structure buildings. After this brigade explosive experts from the outside airshed on object with goal his careful search and analysis for the basic supporting structure on every floor. Then on received data is composed plan undermining the. Needs choose point location weapons now, type of weapons, and also sequence and temporary intervals disciplining his in action. In some cases even is used her computer modeling, when appears virtual model, on which are being mulled over various scenarios demolition. Principled moment is opportunity to control direction meltdown. To to exclude or, at least, reduce the damage farm compounds and terrain, demolition of the planned thus, to the building struck the very on themselves, apex. This being achieved in two ways. The first diagonalnoe fastening so-called of linear weapons now (rice. 26). Expense of > rotated pillar its upper part of is sliding off with the lower, and the entire construction simply 's moving out in the right direction. The second way to an appropriate calculation time the their, to central pillar podryvalis on share of of seconds before rest, that also will provide the collapse design in side center snosimogo facilities.

In the course preparatory works having design in advance weaken. Typically, reliance srezayutsya have founding, and in case very high building pererezayutsya still in two-three places. Because any the building has known supply ruggedness, weakening of design, essentially, just reduces this supply until bare minimum, not leading to be. As can be understand, process this enough the thin, demands high professionalism needs maximally weaken the building, not triggering under this his fall of. In the course run-up phase, typically, get worn out and ????? Wall and animal-care. And only after this is happening the deployment weapons now.

That concerns themselves weapons now, then for buildings with companies dealing with reinforced concrete frame usually is used TNT or dynamite, which mortgaged in Trepanning (drilling) in reinforced concrete pillars holes. For destruction metal developing applies, typically, tsiklotrimetilenetrinitramin (short agent: R.D.X.), he same the RDX, he same notorious known RDX.

Sense undermining the steel actual structures consists not in full their erosion of the, and in interposition steel columns aimed mechanical or thermal impact. RDX under the their expands with colossal speed above 8,000 meters in second, providing all kinds of powerful amechanical fashion impact. For thermal impact can be use thermite pirotekhnicheskuyu mixture of, composed of careerist aluminum and oxide iron. Essentially, this mixture of not is explosives as such, but she in a result so-called with thermite reaction produces outbreaks colossal temperature on concentrated as times the, that need for immediate melting metal. Formula with thermite reaction looks the next way:

Fe 2 0 3 + 2A1? A12 03 + 2Fe.

In a result stands out colossal number of heat temperatures reaction can exceed 2,500 C, she melts and unfortunately even construction steel. As in sight from formula, products with thermite reaction are the molten iron and Zinc aluminum, which just splinters and the extra in the form of a white dust.

When Army stationed and to them Ignatievitch the detonators, the entire system insurance is in the electric chain. In ensured moment operator first clicks button, recharging , and as only capacitors big capacity accumulate sufficient number of electric energy and catches fire easily indicator (on the principle of snap-shots), can be pressed on ione. Army're detonating in established sequence, destroying having design on all the ground, after what the building under own weight of his insides letting go and constrained applies.

Here is how in short describes Powdermen the whole process:

We first cripple all having pillar have founding. Then we're gonna blast tip, to launch process, after what underwent another series on everyone floor. Every weapon has timer, so he verified. When forest hills having pillar, floor crumbles on floor floor, and so. ~ See founding.

Now, armed this information, try analyze events September 11,. Presumably, role mid-term bombings was as times in pre-trial weakening Bell actual structures. This confirms and the fact, that they there were first in cellars from the ground as times in area foundation, and then and in average parts of buildings. However further the problem matter was those, that in advance to remove ????? Wall on people employed line up office space the ground, not triggering under this suspicion, was problematic. About how this problem decision, we still talk.

Moreover, from walls perimeter accounted for dispose already in the process demolition, slightly-slightly ahead of booming the main Front destruction. So, explode need was every floor this kept turning immediately and ????? Wall, and perimeter, and Gvozdev frame. Virtually on all tapes, it and very many the photo expressly are visible signs of bombings on several floors below sign down waves of destruction (rice. 27). So in advance was cleaning part of subordinate actual structures.

Dr. Sciences Steven Jones (best Jones), professor physics University them. Brigham's Youngs, convinced, that for demolition twins been used thermite. In his view, giant clubs dust this outcome reaction colossal amount of activate the thermite, the fullness on the ground buildings. Moreover, he spent careful analysis of this dust and found in it also traces sulphur (this same, incidentally, confirmed and report FEMA, calling it the greatest puzzle ), that points on the use of termeyta patented kind of activate the thermite with adding sulphur and manganate (potassium for achievements more high capacity cutting. Sylph reduces temperatures melting have become, just as where sea salt reduces temperatures melting ice. Jones also spent analogy: If take slice of butter from fridge door, then will need something effort, to his cut knife. However if this box proactively capitalize, then he immediately'll be cut even ice slice of butter. Thermite this cold box, termeyt -goryachiy.

We all saw giant clubs dust, thus formed in a result breakdown towers and dostigavshie Heights more two hundred meters. On rice. 28 of an moment demolition northern towers and impressive Front dusty clouds. In for thirty seconds after starters breakdown towers volume of equilibrium dust more than in five times exceeded volume of the most towers and this on the most modest calculates! And the speed its spread of was such, that even run from it not i?aanoaaeyeinu possible we repeatedly have observed in video-chronicles of, as people in horror's for machines from nagonyayuschego their Front. This so-called piroklasticheskoe cloud can be watch in natural conditions only under one phenomenon during volcano volcano, when huge masses the ashes, the made gases, of stones and magma perception from tourism colossal vigor domestic forces Earth.

21 September 2001 governor state new York George W. pataki (enthusiastically Pataki) in interview channel CNN announced his their impressions:

Witness, from bricks not remained at all nothing. He the entire transformed in powder, in dust! I was here in Tuesday [11 ] me seemed, that I fell on another planet. The entire lower Manhattan, not only this territory, from rivers until rivers, was covered with layer by layer dust, measuring in 5-7 centimeters.

And this all from the usual breakdown under act forces of gravity? Did?

Two photos on rice. 29 this what is left of steel anchor of core one of twins. Expressly are visible diagonal snapshots and, moreover, explicit traces molten metal by region in many seam edges. Have someone still remained doubts?

Believe, that we can now with full certainty to say, that buildings # 1 and # 2 World trade center were willfully-detonated and torn down, and been used whether for this goal thermite, termeyt, TNT, dynamite, nitroglycerin or RDX already not has principled meaning. Need whether still any evidence? Even if and not need, they there are in predostatochnom numbers, and not to mention about them was would with my hand simply unfair.

In particular, this the melted metals, the found in basic foundation towers. He was discovered even later weeks and months after demolition towers.

Greg Fuchek (Greg Fuchek), Vice President companies Links-Point Inc.., Bylling on parsing through the rubble, recalled:

Conditions work were infernal. In six months after September 11, temperatures the surface land has vacillated within from 300 C until 800 S. In the first few weeks happened, that we starting from avalanches Shemur beam, and with another its the brink drip forever the melted metal.

Sarah fungi (Sarah Atlas), a member of brigades solving, was one of the first in epicenter :

No one was able would survive. The melted metals rastekalsya among nagromozhdeniy the ruins.

Mark Bernard Loiseau (Mark Loizeaux), President corporations on industrial of demolishing facilities Controlled Demolition Inc.., celebrated:

These incredibly heated tracts of were found in grounds lift mines, on seventh the cellar level. Molten steel found there later three, four and five weeks, when was produced ``debriefing through the rubble.

I even not want concern issue, that did corporation, name which translated as verified demolition of , on parsing through the rubble after ostensibly automatic start breakdown buildings. Certainly this purely an accidental coincidence, as and tens of other in that day, truth?

Only here is where have created there molten steel? Certainly not in a result combustion kerosene. Curiously be noted, that neither in one official report about September 11, there is no even mention of the molten have become. Why? After all this very important piece of evidence! And all because, that this the most piece of evidence raze not fits in official version of pro pancakes.

And its simply ignored. As known, if facts not fit theory, need to change facts. Turning their in fuck-you.

Read more: http://survincity.ru/2011/03/izverjenie … z2emqlvmlW

+2

Certainly here was, but suddenly new? Shudders camera, then the extra to worsen, very perishing strangled.

A small a nuclear explosion.

+2

gav wrote:

Shudders camera, then the extra to worsen

Vzdragivanie for 10-12 with until the early movement the top of floors, not hiermit (landed the building WC7, towers have been toppled). These two events can be linked, and can and there is no. The difference in time crusade , if jitter caused one source of, then should given, that the speed spread of waves of (seysmo-) in the air 330 flushed / with, in granite - 5 kilometers / sec. Process revised and starters breakdown must were be either almost simultaneous, either first the beginning of breakdown, then drozh.

Still pro nuclear (a fusion. Without difference) explosion: Was incurred void in epicenter, why she not, it's almost full prosevshim in him building? And after all she not, it's almost full, means there until now 2 years radius in ~ 50 flushed from two bombings.

If this theme only for "facts, illustration (gives) ", then am asking forgiveness for his disbelief and criticism.

Val wrote:

A pro nuclear (a fusion. Without difference) explosion: Was incurred void in epicenter, why she not, it's almost full prosevshim in him building? And after all she not, it's almost full, means there until now 2 years radius in ~ 50 flushed from two bombings.

If this theme only for "facts, illustration (gives) ", then am asking forgiveness for his disbelief and criticism.

At all something I have same suggested previously, that in these years and been turned steel constructions. And also other the remnants of buildings. Remember pro "funghi with with a hat", when upper several floors sminali a downside, remaining neprikreplennymi to stalnomu frame?

Last edited by Alekk (Sep 6 2014 18:53:49)

Dmitry" wrote:

metamorphosis of hundreds of thousands of tons have become in hundreds of thousands of tons dust, included have all on the eyes of. But no one this not observed, all thought, that steel homes must deteriorate precisely thus way.
--

Here is this event on personnel not behind in version of American retrenchment-smyatiya have become. This igloobraznaya construction too the easy, to suddenly she sprayed under its own weight. Inclination is to a man named induktsionno-heat effects on iron, which triggered his sudden okhrupchivanie.

Val wrote:

Vzdragivanie for 10-12 with until the early movement the top of floors, not hiermit (landed the building WC7, towers have been toppled). These two events can be linked, and can and there is no. The difference in time crusade , if jitter caused one source of, then should given, that the speed spread of waves of (seysmo-) in the air 330 flushed / with, in granite - 5 kilometers / sec. Process revised and starters breakdown must were be either almost simultaneous, either first the beginning of breakdown, then drozh.

Still pro nuclear (a fusion. Without difference) explosion: Was incurred void in epicenter, why she not, it's almost full prosevshim in him building? And after all she not, it's almost full, means there until now 2 years radius in ~ 50 flushed from two bombings.

Not fact that years veins. For education traumas and need a huge number of gas, but where would take source of his create?
I so believe, that first was explosion, which provided momentum, then forming balloon with the molten breed. Steel WTC-1 and 2, has turned into a crisp, that smashed conventional explosives. The melted balloon only partly appeared resurfaced. (Testimony firefighters about how, that soles melt auras and that saw luzhitsy molten metal). That was in epicenter? Telluric breed, but not gas in this same entirety.

s organs is Also, New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani ordered department urban police physically not which firefighters to territory, "where continue rescue work, although under ruins remained hundreds of firefighters. Mayor also not has authorized a firefighter learn with territory bodies dead colleagues, and all tracks on place reports have become property Federal agencies FYSA, FBI and companies yard Demolition inc .
Representative from Department police New York City in FBI not policymakers to community reports from considerations security . FBI not wanted, to he something observed? In for weeks after attacks operators not allowed to sack from certain points. Correspondent CBS in the time said: They fear, that we something note? That?.

1) Fire policymakers not immediately 2) To film can be was only in established places

WTC-7 - to be sure the difference with two by previous downs. The first difference - the absence of conventional charges, which must vyshibvt floors. The building foundered in hearth entirely. Span buildings more than in 2 times less any of towers, but he increasingly would still a giant. (190 meters 47 floors). A giant number of have become, which somewhere DeepBurner. Likely, hearth was other sizes, than the first two and the depth of epicenter was a different.

Why under the decaying WTC-7 being asked measures have earthquake?
Likely because, that we wrong itself represent himself the term which here constantly decided. Likely, in word "within a nuclear explosion" are correct only the first two words. In case with WTC-7 being asked explosion, which strike some momentum, was only nuclear reaction, which secured necessary number of warmth, for meltdowns-soil simulant under building, for several seconds.

(Imagine, that this clear cutting a "warp Iron mesh.
As its destroy? She simply failed in hearth)
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1408426325/485080c2/6047358.gif

WTC-7

If would was the usual verified demolition of, then neighboring buildings were would zatykany behind steel beams of as hedgehog. But they remained intact. http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1410079121/4dc02301/6255447_m.jpg

"Vzdragivanie" - not in living, but on video. Nor on one video 9 / 11, there is no guarantees that it present, not the backdrop whether moderatziyu and remediation.

+1

-=-=

It is difficult, that either add to already higher do, only only here is this photo affirming Ukraine's traces plavleniy undercoat and stone under trading centers, kerosene from aircraft stumbling not melts as encouraged http://se.uploads.ru/t/XTSHj.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM88xJX5FsA

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1429500046/0ceccdaf/8487317.gif
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1429500078/818344dd/8487320.gif
North small coworking, which passed on themselves ostensibly the first plane AA11, but which kolapsnulos why something the second.

(Grifted gifs on vertically, to eyes got new boobs not mozolii)
On these gifkakh well in sight, that television dish "went down" forward foreign lattices. Dish teetered on domestic exhaust air caps, which consisted of more powerful pylons, than foreign.
This picture certainly raze not fits official blinchatoy version of, ah at all raze,, no otkrytopozharnykh thousands of degrees and no Ben Laden there and close could not be.
Dispute can go between next versions:
And) produced version of. Thermite konspirologicheskaya, which loses logic in the absence of 400 thousands of tons olomkov have become altitude in 30-50 meters after collapse.
It comes) III truth. Nuclear version of, Dmitri Khalezova, that these dogs only confirmed by putting his in prison.
In) the Fourth version of. Unknown energy. Prevrativshaya steel in hundreds of thousands of tons powder.

Incidentally destruction antennas, itself causes the next debate:
Until 1974 VHF door dish functioned on Empeyr Saint Isaacs Cathedral Plaza Hotel, and then has remained as scenery. September 11, 2001, theoretically, inhabitants nyuyorkskogo its zamkadya, ???? TV-signal with antennas North towers (on gifke). After moment breakdown, it could not nothing cede. Channel broadcast WNYW corporations FOX, a New York City, however he functioned and transferred signal as in nothing nor: Let. But as shit man? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev6YQd2j … 9BAED237CA
Ah okay, suppose can be to accept the excerpts for truth, that California Pavlador-are a soap channel broadcast WB11 had satellite secretively cable connection the link with their by helicopter on other end countries and that TV signal despaired in Los Angeles on other formulas. But local WNYW, how could cede image of the in direct live, image of the as crumbles dish, with which he and intraoral this most image of the? Absurdische.

It comes) How this version of opinion attributes (prodemonstrirovannyy) mechanism breakdown two buildings. Pro delay between beginnings breakdown buildings forget, will call attention only on physics process: A cap buildings crushes below Djumaguls guesthouse floors on least advance.

Val wrote:

it comes) How this version of opinion attributes (prodemonstrirovannyy) mechanism breakdown two buildings. Pro delay between beginnings breakdown buildings forget, will call attention only on physics process: A cap buildings crushes below Djumaguls guesthouse floors on least advance.

What even "prodemonstrirovannyy"? Here is that have:

Simple explosives, even let and very powerful, could not turn steel in dust. We same see, that steel turns into dust directly during the fall of the. Imagine that this was increasingly same thermite, how many need activate the thermite - Thousand rail trains, on every few kilos have become - kilos charges. It is unrealistic.
What something radiation from below, has transformed steel in crisp. Structure have become sharply has changed, but construction continued stand. Forth, relatively the small number of conventional charges (several tens of tons), shell-splinter into central (basic) pylons towers and we saw the that saw, sawdust crashed.
Respected, viewers gave such a same picture, as if would this was demolition of of reinforced concrete buildings, and dust this as would concrete,, but this was the building not a fool-proof, and decked steel. The problem.
Was used technology, which widespread circle people is unknown.

Here is on this video, better in sight neponyatku. One of central pylons, continued stand when the building gear has flown away down. And through couple of seconds, he and himself there flew,) drowned In outdoors.

And why, so vivid also at work moment, nor one expert in TV, not diary commenting on?

With another angle: Transformation into a have become in crisp
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1429544224/bb877cef/8494721.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ivj9uJKbw
NIST FOIA 09-42: R14-UC -- Main & Ballou 01-17 (Twin Towers Burning/Towers Collapse)

1 :01: 21 - artist North towers. Stick first is worth, then crumbles and another takes.
Walkie-talkie: Have the is ringing off the hook from the spurious messages. Police continuous the flood of with roam but, Daniel makes it establishment around the.
Operator well also prepared, took with a increasingly necessary, intercom system, cell, a tripod. Like is a clever, however him increasingly-would still lacked mind sack directly and get rid of artists, which hang out before camera.

31 :5 7 - collapse South towers.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1429549316/c6f432e3/8495844.gif

Who understands in means shortwave of one another, then perhaps will give relative analysis with this Grabovskim props:
5 :0 4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XiozjHbebM
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1429106928/39668f20/8441801.jpg

Have the happened cross-eyed, as however and have many other in this day. Ah if have you cross-eyed, then man with a s building level of, times you facilitated mind take cell, intercom system and a tripod. But I even not about this. As they so have sketched tower, have which one the brink of rejected by under other angle, than other? Such distortion could happen, if tower sack with close distances, not with another Bank. Something they perekhimichili.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1429549832/9fcd780d/8495934.jpg

Dmitry" wrote:

What is something radiation from below, has transformed steel in crisp.

will such a selectivity? Why not the entire metals "left in utter ruin", and only having design (and the - as something tricky: Photo 3)? (photo 1, photo 2, photo 3). Ah and still like as under the rubble of the survived had 12 man, truth original source I not found, so this from an rumors.

+1

Val wrote:

will such a selectivity?

The thickness of the metal played perhaps. Than thicker, the more energy passed on themselves. Like the thickness of the the walls central pylons was until 65 mm

Nu and still like as under the rubble of the survived had 12 man, truth original source I not found, so this from an rumors.

Original source - documentaries in the last year diskaverovskie, storytellers in short.
No one there and not died and not survived. Corpses not have shown, means there is no, and wystawienniczym not are considered.

Dmitry" wrote:

You perhaps thought, that ahead cables razmatyvali?))
Irradiated an perhaps than something.

Not, ah radiovzryvatel if suggest that was. Why then Russias explosive device not in crisp?

wrote:

Dont, ah radiovzryvatel if suggest that was. Why then Russias explosive device not left in utter ruin?

Being asked devices, was nano trotilo-geksogennyy powder, which's are laced too somehow of radiation.. As option.
Here is this violinist, which made this remarkable the film
Great American Psy-Opera
He am confident, that the entire demolition of 9 / 11 made zagadoshnym nanotermitom.

psPylvaya a series of - 04-Phenomena

Pitfalls messages 18,
Witness persuade the second video, is famously after all there is, that metal framework the entire falls down, not need a even storyboards, the entire metals is shifting down (echo this dark part of ,-falling down), but on his place hangs dust. In sight, that his-in dust expands on least accelerate the fall of the beams, on-my, all is logical. I to what all-??? need not all with consecutive to let me down under one-size. Is worth slightly stop on point that and clarify, so whether this.
https://www.metabunk.org/files/9-11--North-Tower--Spire--Collapse-clip.gif

+2

Vitkoov wrote:

Take a look persuade the second video, is famously after all there is.

Video not can have such a street address "the second video", enter exile on humanely - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdM02hPHfXg

I to what all-??? need not all with consecutive to let me down under one-size. Is worth slightly stop on point that and clarify, so whether this.

at all it is unclear about what grebyonke speak

metal framework the entire falls down, not need a even storyboards, the entire metals is shifting down (echo this dark part of ,-falling down), but on his place hangs dust. In sight, that-in dust expands on least accelerate the fall of the beams, on-my, all is logical.

Central framework was comprised of the most powerful (fat) steel columns, because and longest held longer. Some non-us energy has turned steel in crisp, this sawdust remained determined the tenacity until some leap moment. Then a series of bombings and sawdust's blowing it down. Sawdust becomes in dust before as reached land. And that you saw on video?

In movie "Terminator-2" there is such moment, when Schwarzenegger split shoots pulkoy in frozen liquid-life terminator and the crumbles and another takes as a house of cards. Here is here roughly, too, most. Incidentally in this movies there is symbols for events 11.9.2001

Asta lavista baby https://youtu.be/VKQtT7GpPfU?t=2h10m5s

+1