The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Sollapse

Posts 21 to 40 of 55

Dmitry" wrote:

Central framework was comprised of the most powerful (fat) steel columns, because and longest held longer. Some non-us energy has turned steel in crisp, this sawdust remained determined the tenacity until some leap moment. Then a series of bombings and sawdust's blowing it down. Sawdust becomes in dust before as reached land. And that you saw on video?

Why you decided, that these beams - Central framework?
Look with 26 :4 0.

Here is on this video I would accurately said, that this beams peripheral, loop of smoke modicum and pulled is being shifted, but for ~ 2 of seconds (mean in mind, if stereotypical from of the time, when rushivshayasya to worsen was on level these failed) he not managed to move on distance ultimate with diameter of buildings.
So same here better visible moment, when these remaining beams are falling down, why you're saying, that they in dust Turn the? Naturally, on them dust settles, and under falling she sky falls. The most the Long beam so at all visible expressly, until not Rus is for homes. Why they fell several too little, too late - this, of course, the other question.

Vitkoov wrote:

That on this video I would accurately said, that this beams peripheral, loop of smoke modicum and pulled is being shifted, but for ~ 2 of seconds (mean in mind, if stereotypical from of the time, when rushivshayasya to worsen was on level these failed) he not managed to move on distance ultimate with diameter of buildings.

Can be not dozen buildings, and guidance ranges, or say. Cosine) :flirt:

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1435567597/bec51649/9151776.gif

Vitkoov wrote:

Why you decided, that these beams - Central framework?

Because I so decided to
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1435569216/7587810f/9152032.gif

Central framework - in and organizations rectangle 27 on 41 meter

In core each of towers housed the mines elevators and communication, toilets themselves, three stair flights of and other assisted exposure. Core each towers portrayed a rectangular area 87 on 135 feet (27 on 41 forge the) and admonition 47 steel columns ,-reaching from founding, until the upper parts of towers.

Drop itself jot trukhlyavogo's is accompanied by his into in dust, this I, too, see, on how simpler the basis, that my eyes internet to brain.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1435568171/5ba66959/9151869.gif

Vitkoov wrote:

We are, on them dust settles, and under falling she sky falls.

Man bag from vacuum cleaner, maximize on cuisine, open and to qualitatively shake his, then clock the, how many time need dust, to "materials." I assure you, time not event in those that on video)

ps.. Incidentally need to muster list all video, where this moldering stick in dust becomes.

+2

Okay, god with “entertainments ” hard pro dust :) that these beams central - I agree, himself, as a bit lazy test.
Here is still with another angle found fall, 2 :1 0

Last edited by Vitkoov (Jun 29 2015 16:11:27)

Look a on horizontal line North towers0 :3 9 which is several floors below strike plane, dopomogoyu line "ceasefire" which growing with each second of increasingly further and further, compare. 3 :0 0 here she already in gender The Tower, and 3 :0 5 moment breakdown where it began? As times with this the most lines which is significantly below embody plane.

Last edited by Dmitry" (Oct 8 2015 21:13:34)

On first portray the line ranks a slight space North Tower.
http://s016.radikal.ru/i335/1510/70/f91876a7fd40.png

At the second portray the, an equal line took a more 2 / 3 scraper.
http://s020.radikal.ru/i718/1510/2a/50dc00f94a69.png

On third and fourth portray the line already split entire tower the World Trade Center, and through couple of seconds precisely with this lines begins collapse towers. Not with seats embody boinga that was would "understandable", failure of design, blinchatym collapse, physical abilities inward and vast. But collapse began with this the most lines, which has been much below strike plane. T.’s nor any significant damage design there be could not. Yes and the most lines not was directly immediately after embody plane, she emerged significantly later.
http://s018.radikal.ru/i528/1510/a1/dc2d46bed597.png
http://s020.radikal.ru/i700/1510/b7/6e9df35493d4.png

But it is worth noting that on many video this line ceasefire, if can be so say was otretushirovana Charcoal Grey underwear-black in smoke which in fact not was. And precisely because of this caustic black of smoke and not so heavily catches in eyes this line, especially with direction the Empire State-State-Plaza Hotel.

On many anglophone yes and on Russians forums, too,, people say that fuel flowed on a downside floors and so the fire was in sight below embody plane.
But this as least not is logical. I.e. it not flowed out further down, and has stalled on awoke floor.

Last edited by Dmitry" (Oct 8 2015 21:13:58)

I strongly errori, that'm gonna go in in dispute,
But it seems "the second jet" not monopoly hole in building.
Like as steel robust aluminum :yep:
Far over jet?
Breath plane there is, but he continues several seconds after explosion.
And incidentally explosion look like not on explosion, and simply cotton.
Even breath sirens from auto louder.

And understanding sound from plane not heard until the last moment,
Although usually a jet usually well heard.
As would soundman readings are correct.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1444231127/74cb11f1/10105869_m.jpg

Last edited by Иван М (Oct 7 2015 18:40:23)

Ivan M, you auctioning the "nose resurfaced"? Ah or that ostensibly chassis slipped out with opposite back plane hand South Tower?
Simply boying he crashed with other hand if you about this.

#p40495,Plof wrote:

Ivan M, you auctioning the "nose resurfaced"? Ah or that ostensibly chassis slipped out with opposite back plane hand South Tower?
Simply boying he crashed with other hand if you about this.

Ah yes correctly = Boeing’s he crashed with other hand. Errori.
And about understanding sound? Breath what the weak have explosion, plane, too, not heard until the last moment. And breath plane continues after explosion.

Ivan M, here need pay attention on the, that on many means cell-phone records there is problems with sound (disadvantages, the backlog, not bloody natural, circumcision fragments that or at all fully is missing sound footpath) on this account for only hauntingly fact that breath virtually in all video not subject to no critics.

Here is how example.

Last edited by Plof (Oct 7 2015 19:36:12)

Here is such same video as and higher

Breath coincides one to one

Here roughly 8-06 begins breath plane, through couple of sekundov explosion, with by the still.

Fall towers the first in 57 minute and the second in late rollers.
For aimed planned machinery explosion for demolition buildings not very, don't seem relatively utterance. Especially for the towers, which falls of last.
As would are falling without utterance bombings.

Here zhestkoy flies and buzzes jet.
Boeing’s on commercials flies as supersonic.

#p40486,Plof wrote:

the bank is worth the be noted that on many video this line ceasefire, if can be so say was otretushirovana Charcoal Grey underwear-black in smoke which in fact not was. And precisely because of this caustic black of smoke and not so heavily catches in eyes this line, especially with direction the Empire State-State-Plaza Hotel.

North side North towers.
Conflagration in North tower was forged or faked. This assertion rightly, if we closely let us to compare all photo and video with video "direct and for months." The situation a bit complicated by those, that all amateur film were confiscated across territory the US, so have us choice a small.

Here is this photograph the most sweet:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Qg5kniHPs7E/U … 114204.jpg
Fire there is no and risk burning there have nothing to, even of smoke there is no.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1444329202/21183641/10117264.jpg

This the same northern facade of North towers, the difference too crusade ”
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1429500078/818344dd/8487320.gif

But the most spectacular, that in this same hole withdrew woman, this at all not behind nor in what logic.
Why Edna's dollpage Cintron not melted down, while melted down steel? Man will be killed in temperatures higher 90 degrees.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1444329451/a5841893/10117293.jpg

+2

#p40584,Dmitry" wrote:

Fire there is no and risk burning there have nothing to, even of smoke there is no.

Agree, the difference a substantial.
I.e. line ceasefire pro which I mentioned higher, not more than "post-napisanie dnevnika praktiki" direct and for months and many psevdolyubitelskikh video as and Charcoal Grey underwear-black smoke? If yes, then why need was this to do?

Last edited by Plof (Oct 8 2015 22:41:16)

And this case not pellets checkers surges in building

The commercial the entire look at, and originated questions.

If conflagration emerged from above, then wasn temperatures schoolchildren should not fall than below falls conflagration? T. E., if even suggest, that upper leave design all melted up, in dust, then a downside something must were to remain. After all infiltration fire down must were hinder ceilings and increasingly, that was perched within buildings, camping on E. Could not be temperatures combustion be same on the entire path haul fire.

Another matter, if hearth of reverting was from below and was maintained X time, then initially all melted up, precisely a downside design, and upper already crack, because not became reliance, under this the building precisely which went would down.

And even the spread of clouds dust. If conflagration was from above, then and dusty cloud. It comes. Be setting blizstoyaschie buildings from above, and here as something strange dust is spreading from below between buildings, that well is logical, if hearth of reverting / explosion, too, was the bottom.

Moreover, judging by voice-over, particularly to and not promise. Under now underway aviation, why not have become to from above by airplanes / by helicopter, and put out lit cigarettes firemen machines. Putting out same wood with the help aviation, if memory not changes, then like and the Ostankino put out lit cigarettes with incarcerated. Why here not used city airpower?

P. S. Strongly not kick any, I arguing against as a housekeeper and dilettante how to do.

+1

#p40920,Любовь А.К. wrote:

Why here not used city airpower?

Don’t a tough: Big consumption of gas on this one, small volume of funds 64B, the fire not on the roof - part of funds 64B leaves in nowhere.

Last edited by Val (Oct 13 2015 23:53:20)

#p40499,Иван М wrote:

Nu yes correctly = Boeing’s he crashed with other hand. Errori.
And about understanding sound? Breath what the weak have explosion, plane, too, not heard until the last moment. And breath plane continues after explosion.

Rub your in is, that plane not was. I not know why Dmitri you not adjusted the.

+1

#p40927,Val wrote:

:: Сообщение от :  Любовь А.К.  ::Почему тут не использовали пожарную авиацию?Не практично: большой расход горючки, малый объем средств тушения, огонь не на крыше - часть средств тушения уйдет в никуда.

т.е. как это "вникуда"?!

Вода льётся сверху, делая мокрыми стены, не давая, т.о.,  огню распространиться, позволяя выбраться из горящего здания находящимся в нём.  Кроме того, вода прибила бы пыль, сбивала разлетавшиеся от пожара обломки знания.

"Непрактично: большой расход горючки" - Вы себе представляете  пропорции "расход горючки" - кол-во возможных жертв и мат. ценность горящего здания?! Конечно, если ни людей, ни здания не было задачи спасать, тогда цена "горючки" была приоритетней.

Каким идиотом надо быть, бегая со шлангами пожарных машин внизу, когда здание-небоскрёб горит сверху!  как вообще собирались (собирались ли???) тушить пожар на верхних этажах?

Честно говоря, до просмотра сегодня внимательно ролика, вопросы, которые задала выше постом, до сих пор у меня не возникали, хотя они лежат на поверхности.

#p40936,Любовь А.К. wrote:

Of course, if nor people, nor buildings not was tasks to rescue

Ah so of course such tasks not was.

#p40936,Любовь А.К. wrote:

“an idiot need to be, running with hoses firefighters machines the bottom, when the building-a skyscraper is ablaze from above!

Ah you Perhaps fireman, times know as better to mega skyscrapers) on every the ground there is special hoses with with a little water, if you not knew.
Where the usual labourer is on good people of fire, could and to imagine, that the building turn into dust?

I have exactly such question. Why this video appeared only in 2013, and quality, if you noticed 1080R. Sought history progress quality video (in an open access on the time cameras), find not broke a. Can who knows.