The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Fake plane and others. Flown incidents » Plane. Why they place these performances?

Plane. Why they place these performances?

Posts 1 to 20 of 328

(To not fludit in topic pro Boeing’s)

~ Message from ~ musicien::
I repent, I somewhere with March sec. Propulsion Was ready to believe Ukrainian-American-europeyskim SMDI. Precisely for reason moreover, that the excerpts loved raseyanskikh was in sight naked eye. And until on this forum not fell — not comeback, that such perhaps: To all, to immediately.

Here at all among us most those (except fr of course), who changed his opinion, arguing before, that to change his never will. :D We all carried from early their stereotypes, and the rest fear this to do, fear be’s black sheep, fear, fear. Here is cursory the film, shows amply, that such a herd. People fear withdraw from herd.
Severity of and number of facts, in some point, did over $for critical point and matter epiphany. – my reckoning came with in just-only in April, when A city type slammed its nose in fake of bombing Slavyansk. Before thought that indeed simply the information war, camping on E. Was those same the herd, until not saw, that corpses feast Of course virtually the belligerents US In REZhIME II-line, means Information State standoff discarded, game initially is faring in alone gates. Cadavers — this already not toys, this the most major crimes from all the most of violent.overcame my the, that to blame had to not one secret one country, and all "intelligence agencies" all countries immediately, and this already utterly a different approach.

Here is I and say, opinion — this nothing, are important facts, not opinion. Reading-three megatons comments to fairy "acceptance Canal" not parents to amaze you, how same stupid and unobservant people, in some even themselves early see)) Even if someone in the comments section have said, himself puts uncomfortable questions, him increasingly-would still even s as far before, to understand more important. Feyki with bummed thoughts in favor of plane, feyki with by airplanes thoughts in favor of Neversmile, people shit. Until emphasis and not want match all feyki immediatelyand disown from their convictions, which them vtirayut on media.

And understand need greater picture, from Mexican pyramids until weirdness modern wars, from legends peoples World pro sacrificial virgins, until honorable Ilyushin Il-76. People ask, I them say, that one post impossible to answer. And 7.10 I short so, that of course, pokrutyat finger at to the heads.
Everyone war, all the attacks, all the tableau plane, this just-only — cover sacrifice.Some episodes — cover for installation even more important cover. System not an easy for understanding of. Less important cover, this for example — last year on 14,4 percent or serovskaya the tableau plane, sake of justify of loss of just-only several man, scum go on given costs. More important cover, this likely — war. People need to explain — far people wasting, them will say that died on war and)people calm down.

Episodes, which they mint, not are amenable to human logic, it and understandable, because logic have mrazyukov precisely that — NOT human. In partners-apprentice, they itself take on-greater parts of — Yids, and at all not because, that I lobby someone’am to Jewish people, but because number of facts hike. They make these episodes, participate in as a actors and in as a workers and editors media, and in as a workers, that a shovel pit are digging. But — we same accurately know, that have Jews poorly a shovel is obtained, because we and enough easily find ourselves their shoals. The only, that have some of them is obtained brilliantly — this acting prowess.

And that such grabovskaya setting? — and cover of loss of) couples tens of real people — and — cover for inflaming hatred, for — starters war. Until people not will fully's zombied out and to hate each other (Russian — doubting person), war not will, will only attempts its start.
And why sufficient number of witnesses not can to tell about grabovskoy easily described? Yes exactly for the same reason, on which, hundreds of thousands of witnesses, not can to tell easily described war in LDNR. Their simply no one not hear it, and in supplements to everything, they not know how to do this, and do this can be only — uniting. Narrative separately fact story - teller heard not will, yes and himself he up, pilgrim be’s black sheep, yes and not fact, that correctly can shone explain very itself. Rather he bit weird.' this on a particular PTN and thereby will calm themselves.

+23

Dmitry" wrote:

Everyone war, all the attacks, all the tableau plane, this just-only - cover sacrifice

Since then as began to read blog and forum not goes from heads question:
Sacrifices we can do it real WORK or same this way to take on kukan those who these Hypnotizes?

And ah as someone is unthinkable, cheating little brainwashed zhertvovatelyam brains still pohlesche than laymen marketers do? Proclaim, that here is nourished German, such a have us religion - pulverize her manually human, have been determined to prove, that deserve, and then you on raising send. And ivan semenych himself five got through slapping, he of Oregon and banker and if regulation themselves well to wage (, too, zagryzesh), then regulation have ivan semenycha assistant. And of these newly adherents of based on cell, when they partially gut. One such emki ?????, to then manage man as like it or. For term for such obtain, yes still and publicized - deal usual. And some can to believe, that this their realistically makes sverkhchelovekami, although the pathologist in hospital for their lives eviscerates in a thousand times more, but sits on're salaried and in Popov God not positioning.

Or sacrifices (mutilations) realistically helps? But then it is unclear, why the pathologists have still not began to to govern the world. They same with 9 until 18 only those and are busy. And KOMU Exactly bring people in sacrifice? Means there is an aficionado of,?

Last edited by Ювеналий Балабас (Nov 18 2014 13:32:01)

+1

Here is these postamentiki (on photo) clearly not to on them entertainers opposed.
If this bullshit (technology) worked now emerging long, then means and now she works.
Mrazyukam very it is important bring in sacrifice for Yahweh, the selected people, so important, that they sake of this take over the wreckage we, repaints their and is being driven in another point World.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416756104/93878d61/7032349.jpg

Quality or eleven souls for one sacrifices them enough, else wants feykovymi akuantami in Feysbukakh.

People can freak out, `kuda this gone away serovskie militiamen? Them show a plane crash and people, poluchimshi explanations - swirl as to.

(Increasingly that write in Summit - conditional support of course, because credibly know of course not can)

+2

Dmitry" wrote:

Mrazyukam very it is important bring in sacrifice for Yahweh, the selected people, so important, that they sake of this take over the wreckage we, repaints their and is being driven in another point World.

Precisely such conclusion to all postanovkam and emerges, only after this suffer question - what they these are clamoring for? Effect what, and as they people "are responsible." As would to know that gives sacrifice - power without this can be hog, money - at all papers, which can be print, than "elite" and Hypnotizes, i.e. hardly they will "gonna play" for power, which they have and for "bamazhki", which themselves same have come up with and are blandly reproducing. If want people "to devour" - so and here zhertvorinosheniya to what.

Here is all issues - question - that gives sacrifice mrazyukam?

Dmitry" wrote:

Everyone war, all, all the tableau plane, this just-only - cover sacrifice. Some episodes - cover for installation even more important cover. System not an easy for understanding of. Less important cover, this for example - last year on 14,4 percent or serovskaya the tableau plane, sake of justify of loss of just-only several man, scum go on given costs. More important cover, this likely - war. People need to explain - far people wasting,, them will say that died on war and) people calm down.

This from something particular should? Or need to so. On faith to accept?
I not see, that explains such a interpretation. Not see what would she could run contrary, to to do any conclusions. Ah wasn that for lack until better explanations.

Beg slightly me take a guess here on the subject. So, that we have:
1 - in world put vertical power bankers through "national banks" ,-controlled the Fed. Central bankers trades abroad - subsidiary the Fed. "Give me manage money countries and me there is no affairs before, who rules in this country" (N. Rodshild). (Can be revere books W. Mainstream Katasonova, either’in YouTube);
2 - Multinational corporations ,-controlled bankers, Christianity under themselves the entire big business around the world (whom interestingly: From "Rosneft" remained only Russian name);
3 - on this Forum me became absolutely clear, that all media (stink) are governed from one center (camping on E. Those, who can seal money - Owned the Fed).
4 - if media are governed from one center, then no geopolitical standoff of nations not there is. This matrix instigation and odurachivaniya peoples all countries through media.

Now what want opensubtitles.org WORLD, possessing such tools governance popular masses:
1 - establish a new world order - global to concentration camps, where illusion "freedom" to the slaves already will not need a;
2 - reduce population planet, 6 billion subject to obliteration of, and 1 billion - by slaves, Echinodermats elite.

The attacks, war - this is one of instruments intimidation peoples all countries - designed to achievements cardholders its goals.

P. S. Not discarded, that in world elite are possible standoff clans, but this would still not in favor of simple people.

+1

Ювеналий Балабас wrote:

A ah as someone is unthinkable, cheating little brainwashed zhertvovatelyam brains still pohlesche than laymen marketers do?

Sucks brainwashed.
In "ukrainospektakle" has been shouted, Store and Community Store, staff-resources obstavlyalas there are a shitload ton of "popular republics", in some even "reanalysis are aktivizdov" over -

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416770529/26e67f57/7034977.jpg

Флаги "народных республик"

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416771207/4dcbc07d/7035181.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416771523/ab1fcc0d/7035235.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1415369872/c92fb119/6872390.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1415371205/bf02e784/6872687.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1415370157/c15e111b/6872443.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416770987/dc7b96af/7035135.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416771137/1e39319b/7035159.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416770813/7eb5bb36/7035069.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416772608/6acf4aed/7035442.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416773816/e8166d0f/7035620.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416770941/a33b8bd1/7035112.png

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1415371270/9687961a/6872700.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1415372560/f72ce81b/6872868.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416772350/b6c9e4a5/7035389.jpg

But on next stage are implemented only two, and those izdykhayut with brief alluring.

Where this all, that zakladyvalos mrazotnikami?
Not helped tank something.

Iri$ka wrote:

Precisely such conclusion to all postanovkam and emerges, only after this suffer question - what they what gets you?

Global carnage evrazo and west, she same "apocalypse", "the third the global", slightly before "the global revolution" and camping on D. Obezlyuzhivaniya until 60 million - is food chain.
Food strongly quickly breeds, so the world needs in to cleaning. Another cycle this process try to start.

Not FRSy, perishing is clear want it now (I about another "the matrix" guest - higher on Bly makes his move,). Them something with no don't know why all their profits, monopolies, dairy herdsmen lose?

+4

playof wrote:

1 - in world put vertical power bankers through "national banks" ,-controlled the Fed.

Whom put? By the bankers in bypassing all "couple of dumb-ass" elites?

Itself system "world economy" (studied its on specialties) - this farce, vtiranie in brains, that the world economy - this recognized such complex and natural phenomenon, far prime! Essentially - rationale obbiralova all and the entire on desire moreover, who rules this system and drills in head off people. Until now remember, as on full serious have studied the creation the EU, and criteria engage there countries - then even kind of fun, no was - Portugal with Greece combined and about any something criteria say :)

And take "natural" the transition from agrarian economy - to industrial? Industrialization that in the USSR, that in the US (through "a great depression"), for example, so and show what this "natural evolutionary process" economic!

playof wrote:

"Entrust me manage money countries and me there is no affairs before, who rules in this country" (N. Rodshild).

Here is glaring illustration moreover, that already simply everywhere podsovyvaemyy as one of rulers usego world Rothschild - only teenage - manages he with money and spat wanted to on increasingly else.

playof wrote:

2 - Multinational corporations ,-controlled bankers, Christianity under themselves the entire big business around the world (whom interestingly: From "Rosneft" remained only Russian name)

Me seems, TNK and banks controlled by low--as and those same clans - even and on official version of - as so these clans. To leadership?

"Rosneft" in the board of directors, if you on them hint, as on "bankers" and "TNK" - has until fig Russians, along with foreigners.

playof wrote:

3 - on this Forum me became absolutely clear, that all media (stink) are governed from one center (camping on E. Those, who can seal the money - Owned the Fed).

This yes, who same these owners the Fed - okhfitsiyalno on pick razobrannye the Rothschilds / the Rockefellers and eaea with them? Or, can be, someone the other - for example, "roof" these accident-raspiarennykh?

playof wrote:

4 - if media are governed from one center, then no geopolitical standoff of nations not there is. This matrix instigation and odurachivaniya peoples all countries through media.

Correctly, geopolitical standoff there is, but created artificially, again question - whom? Bankers and TNK have seized the flow of cash in their hands - and than them prevents when all live peacefully, productivity labor more, many climb in kredity (giving bankers the money from air!) - increasingly DC! Why should they the the global war?

горожанин wrote:

Don’t FRSy, perishing is clear want it now (I about another "the matrix" guest - higher on Bly makes his move,). Them something with no don't know why all their profits, monopolies, dairy herdsmen lose?

Here is here is!

playof wrote:

Now what want opensubtitles.org WORLD, possessing such tools governance popular masses:
1 - establish a new world order - global to concentration camps, where illusion "freedom" to the slaves already will not need a;
2 - reduce population planet, 6 billion subject to obliteration of, and 1 billion - by slaves, Echinodermats elite.
The attacks, war - this is one of instruments intimidation peoples all countries - designed to achievements cardholders its goals.
P. S. Not discarded, that in world elite are possible standoff clans, but this would still not in favor of simple people.

Here is this part of very similar to truth, but she and not justifies, with my camping on ?., withdrawal of Hosts of World = owners the Fed, as assumption, of course, can be, but as something perishing any man with access in "raw footage of" here same stumbles on and the very such a version of, and on all the details and mechanisms structures, materialchiki version of breached on all languages world, perhaps - that causes a clear a sense of imposing version of, with goal "unauthorized substitution founding."

горожанин wrote:

the Global carnage evrazo and west, she same "apocalypse", "the third the global", slightly before "the global revolution" and camping on D. Obezlyuzhivaniya until 60 million - is food chain.
Food strongly quickly breeds, so the world needs in to cleaning. Another cycle this process try to start.

This - very a plausible version of, the only, until not was, why precisely 60 million - is based.

Only increasingly would still remains question - why need them to commit precisely customs have of sacrifices to everything, i.e. that specifically this gives - can be OK all brains to screw with, unleash global conflict hands obolvanennykh, come to the optimal his-wu "food", but without rituals? Here is after all why the them precisely rituals need.

Errori, if until me poorly it comes, but raze I have this point nowhere not integrates in logical chain :(

+1

Iri$ka wrote:

Only increasingly would still remains question - why need them to commit precisely customs have of sacrifices to everything, i.e. that specifically this gives

Is expressed opinion, that some kind essence subsist energies of fear victims and of mourning close http://traditio-ru.org/wiki/Гаввах

+4

Iri$ka wrote:

This is - very a plausible version of, the only, until not was, why precisely 60 million - is based.
Only increasingly would still remains question - why need them to commit precisely customs have of sacrifices to everything, i.e. that specifically this gives - can be OK all brains to screw with, unleash global conflict hands obolvanennykh, come to the optimal his-wu "food", but without rituals? Here is after all why the them precisely rituals need.
Errori, if until me poorly it comes, but raze I have this point nowhere not integrates in logical chain

Because so much need to iiaeiio?ieuiuo aaoiiaeo, to to live in legislations the form of, in respect, as "the Roman", "legendary religious", "pervotsaryam." Of eat and of hunger damage not crippling.

Cannot be "unleash global conflict hands obolvanennykh" without "spiritual" component of, without connectivity mobility resources "invisible world", senior human feelings.
Ritual mnogoplanov. Causing the deaths feelings people on get lines, force the objects energy, information, circuses, "Esencia schedule" "over whose spiritual energies" more blown "facility" (apology for Commission in the quotes; am ever ratting as becomes). "Ideally" she works as mass weapons (here "closed" part of physics; fire from details, I and this on words barely redeem) and a Tool physical transformation world, until there is no moreover - "fed" desired "matrix war" in "of descent" terms of, rhyme with "Russian world."
This global level of. On level banderlogov ritual - a means governance they, manipulation primitive instincts, fear, soprichastnostyu-povyazannostyu. There is physiological sense (biochemistry creatures, our metabolism, we talked). There is sense delezhey spheres of influence and "spheres of the responsibility", relations "customers" a ritual of. All of this force is done "gavvakhom" for herdsmen, as "Jews", small private case large "edemnogo" project - the entire "within."

+3

the city dweller, in which times you brilliantly increasingly broke up the on "art", thank you large, and the I have jobs instead mosaics montage some here...... bulges out increasingly time! Now rituals, as component a common paintings, I have "vstroilis"! :)

горожанин wrote:

here "closed" part of physics; fire from details, I and this on words barely redeem

Me would to rethink first in sketched, so say, and perishing until "closed" parts of physics - me until that far, can when and until this'd grow up.

+2

Iri$ka wrote:

the only, until not was, why precisely 60 million - is based.

Eduard Khodos spoke of 600 100,000 blessed heights souls, which will have a certain the number of slaves of... room service.

alexey wrote:

Eduard Khodos spoke of 600 100,000 blessed heights souls, which will have a certain the number of slaves of... room service.

Yes not, them was nothing not will need, for ascend oneer.

And this is even long before Khodosa have come up with.

Exile not d here razmeschyat, because as talmudistika there such a. - the city dweller "dormant" (metaphorically)

Last edited by капрал (Nov 25 2014 13:32:07)

Hi,!
Here is how have read the entire site "increasingly loop the excerpts", so and not, uh, sneaks me ideas "of sacrifices" already!
Yes and at all, dokuya what already not, uh, sneaks :crazyfun:

What horror :crazyfun:

And with other hand, attitude to things changed / dopolnilos.

+1

fixwhy in Physics closed part of, if and open virtually no one knows, for mathematical expression harder art two of multipliers - this already unsurpassable the complexity of the for 99% population.

Musicien wrote:

art two of multipliers

You can explain why this need to in life human? Where this can be to apply on practice? Judging by from needs human? I well seriously. Simply want understand.

+1

Musicien wrote:

why in Physics closed part of

So talmudistika same!

But as even talmudistam herds manage.

There that open fractures (to cross out) the partition, that closed - increasingly one thing - not udobovarimoe kyu for governance and created

Here is dyatka about this as times -

http://youtu.be/guQ2ykvNH5k

On exiled should be lecture Rybnikova mainstream S. About Russian the hyperbole, and can be find even many have him from "incredibly-obvious" - recommend

aligator wrote:

Can explain why this need to in life human? Where this can be to apply on practice? Judging by from needs human? I well seriously. Simply want understand.

"This" - this that? The, that harder art two of multipliers? "Open" part of physics?
In 99% - as times and have, because and not know, and because no "closed" part of physics simply not need a, increasingly can be in open to place, without any sign dangers for system :)

Musicien wrote:

"this" - this that? The, that harder art two of multipliers? "Open" part of physics?
In 99% - as times and have, because and not know, and because no "closed" part of physics simply not need a, increasingly can be in open to place, without any sign dangers for system :)

Ah although would within this 1%. Where this applies? For what? With what goal?

Ah for example consider equations Maxwell. There there is prevents special functions like "rotor" and "gradient." Without these equations not was would nor radio, nor television, nor computers, nor the internet. Such the answer analogy?

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Fake plane and others. Flown incidents » Plane. Why they place these performances?