The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Fake plane and others. Flown incidents » Plane. Why they place these performances?

Plane. Why they place these performances?

Posts 41 to 60 of 327

Musicien wrote:

By the way. Times perishing subject began to with Malaysian boenga. As you idea, that he realistically flew, and on him which has been embraced the newest weapons, which has dispelled his in dust like steel actual structures Twin Towers. And he in the form of dust later on the wind. And the entire the rest of spectacle - cover these tests.
And before this weapons experienced on flight MH-370. And at all, not from all whether counterfeit airline crashes here reaching footprint.

Ah then would were data with cameras surveillance in airport, relatives dead, and not couple was the gloating type akterishek. The kind and in dust far not increasingly becomes, this depends on properties the most signal. Somewhere glass in dust becomes, somewhere steel, and somewhere can and increasingly together. Effect Hutchinson's is called.

Gruph wrote:

I got even 4000m2 as well as goes all twitchy, when cite this uchOnogo

And something, "gap template" - pleasant thing such a ;)

Gruph wrote:

Don’t need to us such "Apostles of"

If you not need to, not yet means that - no one not need to.

A commonplace write: Himself not with first times moved in that and as there have him. For something then - "as the sun from-for tuch." (With) :D

Musicien wrote:

If this has, then a bit strange. You same themselves know, that some passengers - virtual personality, as something: Literally Duzhinski, Father Ban, writer Liam Davison and certainly many still. Some similar on real people, for example hostess baggage with red tags, carried in Amsterdam from cities Atyrau. That became with real people - absolutely separate question from what became with plane 9M-Mrd (hope, you not deny, that this plane existed in nature until 17 July). Their could kidnap, in airport Schiphol or before, take out far-either, bring in sacrifice paid to ritual way and camping on D. And could launch in jet in the sky and experience on him the same weapons, and I don't know that became with them in a result. Can on land burnt fell, can in by had to.

My a close familiar citizen France works in Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Africa (-owned oil company). Every two months workers fly home and back. So here is - one his colleague-malayziets flew these flight the last time. Perishing not know proves whether this something or not, if anything the, that real passengers ??? were and splyli. Naturally all my attempts point to him on asymmetries in version of the fall of the boinga, are perceived them as an absurdity - man gone missing - boying fell.

Iri$ka wrote:

here and here American sources of about process.
And here is that interestingly - and after all can be, using, in having tobacco hoard renounce all radioactive can kick out, not only frighten away these fact those who his smokes, but and irradiate those who not otpugnulsya.
Conclusion, as always, one - like it or quit smoking - grow tobacco himself, or Buy have tested known, and so on vast majority of purchased by positions, in principle.

Not particularly about this extend, but in the US still in 70’s in court and expert order review, that harm - from paper cigarettes, and in court same order tobacco would prohibited from advertise all lungs, polulegkie cigarettes as less harmful for health. Would vkatyvali multi-million suits. Experts, designated courts, imposed, that fortress tobacco in the cigarettes, camping on E. Saturation nicotine, express completely NIKAKOGO Service at NOT IMEET for fortune smokers, sick owing to smoking. Cigarettes with IN ANY tobacco, from sverkhnasyschennogo until sverkhlegkogo, give same a clinic.
Truth, of references I have no, this was in paper sources.

Few years ago I moved on up and net tobacco. Crack experience slightly not forty years, much to root never was sick, but initial kashli, davlenka were. With telephone receiver for three days all some yearning without a trace. Now the state (scum, nasyschayuschaya increasingly and the entire genomerzostyu hands state) extremely fierce, that embarked on for eradication smoking, so that will have move on its tobacco. He is growing, even and Cuban varieties, but here, in conditions Siberia, naturally, not grows up and not is sated as on Cuba.
Many familiar, too, poppy engaged. Tube tobacco for most people beyond the limits roads.

I have there is old photos relatives age-old and about moreover ago. In destiny lived under a hundred and more, if before not killed. Niei?u and near removed with tsygarkami)

Here there is villages outside raytsentrov, in taiga, where and now its tobacco rear, cigarettes not buy. Truth,... into drunken beastliness slightly not completely, but who not sipping - they and in old age nothing not fall sick.
Only in cities, where plant the genodryan, them cannot be to travel, in the first same year cancer eat you; know such cases.

+3

Musicien wrote:

If this has, then a bit strange. You same themselves know, that some passengers - virtual personality, as something: Literally Duzhinski, Cor Ban, writer Liam Davison and certainly many still. Some similar on real people, for example hostess baggage with red tags, carried in Amsterdam from cities Atyrau. That became with real people - absolutely separate question from what became with plane 9M-Mrd (hope, you not deny, that this plane existed in nature until 17 July). Their could kidnap, in airport Schiphol or before, take out far-either, bring in sacrifice paid to ritual way and camping on D. And could launch in jet in the sky and experience on him the same weapons, and I don't know that became with them in a result. Can on land burnt fell, can in by had to.

In including three hundred man and of darkness are apparent relatives there is at least would modicum one saw a person of and snyavshiy the departure.
Here the same history, that with "Polish passing # 1": There is no nor one technical evidence and nor one photo-video suit 10.04.2010 someone from passengers.
Those several real "passengers" away without to wage not in airport.

aligator wrote:

~ Сообщение от ~  Musicien  ::Интернет давно существует? Сколько лет? Просто узнать хочу.От "сотворения" человека)))). Информацию люди друг другу передавали и окружающий мир познавали. Правда сидя на скамейке это было сложно

Я долго думал над этим ответом. В конце концов пришел к выводу, что имелось в виду, что человек не получает никаких новых ощущений, изобретая новые вещи, вроде компьютеров или интернета. Так?
В принципе, я с этим согласен. Технический прогресс в принципе не даёт человеку ничего нового, он просто даёт больше разного. Ну и - меньше усилий на труд - больше на развлечения, комфортные условия жизни опять же, как-то так... Надеюсь, не будете утверждать, что технический прогресс возможен без сложных вычислений:)

горожанин wrote:

Те несколько реальных "пассажиров" пропадали без вести не в аэропорту.

Не спорю) Я ж не про них написал-то, а про самолёт, железяку стописяттонную, которую фиг в гараже спрячешь, с ним вариантов не так уж и много: 1) таки в гараже (ангаре) заныкали; 2) перебили номера и продали в Сомали; 3) мой вариант

Musicien wrote:

I long thought over these answer. In late all concluded, that pile in mind, that man not receives no new sensations, invented new things, like computers or the internet. So?

As times contrary, man precisely sake of new sensations and copies surrounding objects and conditions because, that "increasingly gets ordinary." Plus a sense of superiority over those who not can and not wants something recast (modernize). Although essentially with time creation human, even no one nothing new not coined. Simply are opening previously forgotten or or those facts about this world. I.e. if he is described chemical elements, this not means that before him these elements not existed. And times they were, means and description of was. But either destroyed, universal stiratelem memory people - war, either was someone hidden, then found and processed in available population form of. (Incidentally no one credibly not can prove, that chemical elements creates precisely so, as this described he is and other chemists until mendeleeva. Can be water this nor oxygen with hydrogen, and other components, and hydrogen and not hydrogen at all, and has quite another name. But all instruct precisely so although facts not provide.) Essence of not in is, that someone something coined, the bottom line, that this something already long there is, but in the other form.

Musicien wrote:

In principle, I with this agree. Technological progress in principle not gives man nothing new, he simply gives more motley. Ah and - less effort on labor - more on entertainment, comfortable conditions life again same, as something so. Hope, not chase argue, that technological progress possible without the complex calculations :)

Of course not d. This is understandable. I only contend, that technological progress possible without the, so long and the tangled calculations. You sacrifice your own life sister talent. Little moreover I never argued, that science not need. I say only about how, that these science true only in basis of, and the kind heap paper I'm writing, theses and other of purulent outpouring for, just directing herd in side from indeed useful knowledge. I know many professors, which the bulb reverse not can and only several indeed educated people without senior entities, but that’re producing miracles on the basis of basis knowledge. Their thinking not got shat on not grinding halt after (cessation) information.

+1

aligator wrote:

Perhaps be water this nor oxygen with hydrogen, and other components, and hydrogen and not hydrogen at all, and has quite another name. But all instruct precisely so although facts not provide.)

Ah perishing recognized not provide. If take integrated into all cylinders allows with hydrogen, extend from him up in a vessel with oxygen and firelog hydrogen - in end reprisal water, only water and nothing except water, and this experience was done have repeatedly and with low--as and those same results. Moreover, can be discern, that if hydrogen and oxygen borrow not in volume ratio 2 :1, then one of gases will remain together with water, and if take
Exactly in volume ratio 2 :1 - the tickles only water, hydrogen and oxygen fully proreagiruyut, and on this the basis can be already to do conclusions, that in molecule water 1 atom oxygen and 2 atom hydrogen, and not as something differently.

aligator wrote:

A times they were, means and description of was.

Not proven
Has equal force with saying "were, but describe not was" - so could be and so, and so

Musicien wrote:

Nu perishing recognized not provide. If take integrated into all cylinders allows with hydrogen, extend from him up in a vessel with oxygen and firelog hydrogen - in end reprisal water, only water and nothing except water, and this experience was done have repeatedly and with low--as and those same results.

And where confidence, that the water this precisely water. And? Simply because-that have this fluid name such. And can be increasingly contrary? Can water this acid, and acid this water? Where object? Relatively what water call water? Simply so someone wanted?

Musicien wrote:

not proven
Has equal force with saying "were, but describe not was" - so could be and so, and so

And I nothing not argue, this deal theorists).

горожанин wrote:

~ Message from ~, IRI $ka::

Here and here American sources of about process.
And here is that interestingly - and after all can be, using, in having tobacco hoard renounce all radioactive can kick out, not only frighten away these fact those who his smokes, but and irradiate those who not otpugnulsya.
Conclusion, as always, one - like it or quit smoking - grow tobacco himself, or Buy have tested known, and so on vast majority of purchased by positions, in principle.

Not particularly about this extend, but in the US still in 70’s in court and expert order review, that harm - from them back at cigarettes, and in court same whack tobacco would prohibited from advertise all lungs, polulegkie cigarettes as less harmful for health. Would vkatyvali multi-million suits. Experts, designated courts, imposed, that fortress tobacco in the cigarettes, camping on E. Saturation nicotine, express completely NIKAKOGO Service at NOT IMEET for’s smokers, sick owing to smoking. Cigarettes with IN ANY tobacco, from sverkhnasyschennogo until sverkhlegkogo, give same a clinic.
Truth, of references I have no, this was in paper sources.

Few years ago I moved on up and net tobacco. Crack experience slightly not forty years, much to root never was sick, but initial kashli, davlenka were. With telephone receiver for three days all some yearning without a trace. Now the state (scum, nasyschayuschaya increasingly and the entire genomerzostyu hands state) extremely fierce, that embarked on for eradication smoking, so that will have move on its tobacco. He is growing, even and Cuban varieties, but here, in conditions Siberia, naturally, not grows up and not is sated as on Cuba.
Many familiar, too, poppy engaged. Tube tobacco for most people beyond the limits roads.

I have there is old photos relatives age-old and about moreover ago. In destiny lived under a hundred and more, if before not killed. Niei?u and near removed with tsygarkami)

Here there is villages outside raytsentrov, in taiga, where and now his tobacco rear, cigarettes not buy. Truth,... into drunken beastliness slightly not completely, but who not sipping - they and in old age nothing not fall sick.
Only in cities, where plant the genodryan, them cannot be to travel, in the first same year cancer eat you; know such cases.

With his level understanding of can say: For me intergenerational accounts and tobacco this gennoe weapons! Why something no one not comes thought moment of smoke autumn of leaves, but plants, admonition nicotine (batches of the drug) sniffed gladly and under this Y justify and comfort themselves those, that cancer lung, ???????? and heart attacks run - this not for them. Think moment of in themselves the poison smoke foolish, and all the more buying his for their money (this my stance). Would argue, that tobacco with his Sunday - less dangerous, but would still this poison - "qualitative poison." Theme ”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSHf3R_kj7w

playof wrote:

Why something no one not comes thought moment of smoke autumn of leaves, but plants, admonition nicotine (batches of the drug) sniffed gladly and under this Y justify and comfort themselves those, that cancer lung, ???????? and heart attacks run - this not for them.

And in vain.
Autumn, scrubbing hot-ass a kitchen, setting: Put under smoke potato sector and tomato leafy stuff, work in it and breathe into - winter situation and such hell is that long to cling not will.
Someone and genomerz from "blood God" and treylov desirable and warranted, not all just a two-legged - one of nature. Conceptual shop and the organizers war with nicotine - of these.

+1

горожанин wrote:

Don’t particularly about this extend, but in the US still in 70’s in court and expert order review, that harm - from paper cigarettes, and in court same order tobacco would prohibited from advertise all lungs, polulegkie cigarettes as less harmful for health. Truth, of references I have no, this was in paper sources.

Listened pro harm smgaretnoy paper, 'll look for on key words of, and here is even was pro harm types in the cigarettes, at all, of course, cigarettes and were originally up in of paper cigarette butts from cigars, how I remember, - the best the wrapper for tobacco - tobacco same leaf :)

горожанин wrote:

Yes, perishing - costly, I have brother buys, in Moscow until here particularly seldom not seen among known.

playof wrote:

Since his level understanding of can say: For me intergenerational accounts and tobacco this gennoe weapons! Why-to no one not comes thought moment of smoke autumn leaves, but plants, admonition nicotine (batches of the drug) sniffed gladly and under this Y justify and comfort themselves those, that cancer lung, ????????, and heart attacks run - this not for them.

Why gennoe weapons? Tobacco - a plant, pulling from land and adsorbiruet different minerals, i.e. liver toxicity if only than something can cause, and gennoe weapons - more, increasingly OK ??? tobacco-GMOs, ah and intergenerational accounts from GMOs plants and artificial yeast, any. Smoke autumn of leaves - as not moment of, if like counting. It's their? And not such perishing he a malign :)

Pro cancer go quietly, ???????? and heart attacks run - was raising the interestingly deal, where they indeed formed, although and tobacco and intergenerational accounts, even if the qualitative, are good in measure.

Musicien wrote:

Don’t dispute) I OK not pro them wrote something, and pro plane,, big metal foot stopisyattonnuyu, that figs in garage hide something like that, with him options not so perishing and many: 1) ??? in garage (hangar) we snuck in there with; 2) have interrupted numbers and sold in Somalia; 3) my option

I third option - spraying the iron pieces stopisyattonnoy - raze not see. Wasn that in cartoons any, yes in forums kosmoenergetov with hidden with.
Who, as, for somehow? Especially as. On explanation of the rendered can be and this option porassmatrivat.

Отец Фёдор wrote:

~ Message from ~ TAC "::
All war, all the attacks, all the tableau plane, this just-only - cover sacrifice.

This from something particular should? Or need to so. On faith to accept?
I not see, that explains such a interpretation. Not see what would she could run contrary, to to do any conclusions. Ah wasn that for lack until better explanations.

In any war there is no conjures sense, except as Murder, by The FABlANO.
I one thing time got interested in the Vietnam war, there goal it turns out and being asked no, simply I puff time, and why? (Now already only understand, - give this time scum, to under the cover of war people horse or).
The American army was very is strong (a machine against shovels), them was very simply underbid kosoglazoe resistance backward dzhunglevykh peasants, however they were chained numerous brakes and with odd-negotiable orders (here ‘, Cote d’Azur there, here not go, this base not bombie and camping on D.)
If compare with "Berkut" on Maidan, increasingly, too, most. Maidan zachischaetsya for 30 minutes, then should order withdraw with Tiananmen and so several times. Why? Where logic? Promotion hatred.
IIWW again same, aid both trapped sides, strange events Moscow, Leningrad, Stalingrad. Idiotic offensive Hitler around the the canal in 2000 kilometers, not blow to Moscow. War blockade Leningrad has manufactured military hardware, who them supplied materials, oil, electricity, resources? Why Hitler not U.S. power plants snabzhavshie Moscow plants? Why Hitler under 114,000 flights on eve, not Slezhka nor one bomb on Krasnoye Sormovo Factory No. 112 plant letting tanks and submarines, and so same on 21 th plant, which released quarter-all military incarcerated in the USSR,, too, nor one bomb? My grandmother and probabushka shared me, that Germans bombed forests, in field honor threw bomb, which not blew up (without trigger wire). Why have German army being asked winter forms clothing nor in 41 st under Moscow nor in 42 st under WWII Stalingrad? Why need was in stalingradskuyu skilled sticking on than a million soldiers with both sides, when can be was this kuyni not to do? Issues a million, they as would unanswerable, but if we'll figure out that war go only sake process, then increasingly on the sly becomes on seats.

+7

playof wrote:

I beg itself slightly me take a guess here on the subject. So, that we have:
1 - in world put vertical power bankers through "national banks" ,-controlled the Fed. Central bankers trades abroad - subsidiary the Fed. "Give me manage money countries and me there is no affairs before, who rules in this country" (N. Rodshild). (Can be revere books W. Mainstream Katasonova, either’in YouTube);
2 - Multinational corporations ,-controlled bankers, Christianity under themselves the entire big business around the world (whom interestingly: From "Rosneft" remained only Russian name);
3 - on this Forum me became absolutely clear, that all media (stink) are governed from one center (camping on E. Those, who can seal money - Owned the Fed).
4 - if media are governed from one center, then no geopolitical standoff of nations not there is. This matrix instigation and odurachivaniya peoples all countries through media.

Now what want opensubtitles.org WORLD, possessing such tools governance popular masses:
1 - establish a new world order - global to concentration camps, where illusion "freedom" to the slaves already will not need a;
2 - reduce population planet, 6 billion subject to obliteration of, and 1 billion - by slaves, Echinodermats elite.

The attacks, war - this is one of instruments intimidation peoples all countries - designed to achievements cardholders its goals.

P. S. Not discarded, that in world elite are possible standoff clans, but this would still not in favor of simple people.

Good but this matrix. She here is with this raze not star is 0oo. "The crash" under Serov 11.06.12

большая цитата
Dmitry" wrote:

~ Message from ~ religious Fedor::

~ Message from ~ TAC "::
All war, all the attacks, all the tableau plane, this just-only - cover sacrifice.

This from something particular should? Or need to so. On faith to accept?
I not see, that explains such a interpretation. Not see what would she could run contrary, to to do any conclusions. Ah wasn that for lack until better explanations.

I one thing time got interested in the Vietnam war, there goal it turns out and being asked no, simply I puff time, and why? (Now already only understand, - give this time scum, to under the cover of war people horse or).
The American army was very is strong (a machine against shovels), them was very simply underbid kosoglazoe resistance backward dzhunglevykh peasants, however they were chained numerous brakes and with odd-negotiable orders (here ‘, Cote d’Azur there, here not go, this base not bombie and camping on D.)
If compare with "Berkut" on Maidan, increasingly, too, most. Maidan zachischaetsya for 30 minutes, then should order withdraw with Tiananmen and so several times. Why? Where logic? Promotion hatred.
IIWW again same, aid both trapped sides, strange events Moscow, Leningrad, Stalingrad. Idiotic offensive Hitler around the the canal in 2000 kilometers, not blow to Moscow. War blockade Leningrad has manufactured military hardware, who them supplied materials, oil, electricity, resources? Why Hitler not U.S. power plants snabzhavshie Moscow plants? Why Hitler under 114,000 flights on eve, not Slezhka nor one bomb on Krasnoye Sormovo Factory No. 112 plant letting tanks and submarines, and so same on 21 th plant, which released quarter-all military incarcerated in the USSR,, too, nor one bomb? My grandmother and probabushka shared me, that Germans bombed forests, in field honor threw bomb, which not blew up (without trigger wire). Why have German army being asked winter forms clothing nor in 41 st under Moscow nor in 42 st under WWII Stalingrad? Why need was in stalingradskuyu skilled sticking on than a million soldiers with both sides, when can be was this kuyni not to do? Issues a million, they as would unanswerable, but if we'll figure out that war go only sake process, then increasingly on the sly becomes on seats.

On me, so this interpretation indeed much explains. Stalingrad this realistically was contains the largest sacrifice goys, which led on the slaughter each other. No strategic sense in this carnage for Stalingrad not was, Volga can be was cutting the and in another place below on Volga-, city can be was shell, to destroy infrastructure, plants and factories. There is no, Rabbi and Rabbinism Shekelgruberu (picker you of NIS) need was ritual grandiozneyshee sacrifice emigrants cook. The same the on Kursk an arc. Goys sent on nascence demise, zavedoma knowing that Russians have built eshelonirovannuyu defense and knew date offensive and forces adversary. To be sure on earth coexist as least two kinds of reasonable creatures - cannibals and being (not want use strange word "people"), and all atrocities (war) on earth provotsiruyutsya these cannibals, man any violence over alive entity hate his psyche and conscience. And for cannibals on Gene level this normal phenomenon, plus this still podkachivaetsya V.A.Yushchenko world’s major emitter chauvinism and racism - judaism. At all, of course prospects have us not merry with so position things. Applies a sense of that being on several orders below on development than the creature, if allow themselves fool so easily!

Last edited by Musicien (Nov 29 2014 14:29:28)

+2

Musicien wrote:

By the way. Times perishing subject began to with Malaysian boenga. As you idea, that he realistically flew, and on him which has been embraced the newest weapons, which has dispelled his in dust like steel actual structures Twin Towers. And he in the form of dust later on the wind. And the entire the rest of spectacle - cover these tests.
And before this weapons experienced on flight MH-370. And at all, not from all whether counterfeit airline crashes here reaching footprint.

Here is was I have thought a bit a similar - that experienced "something secret device", for example the same "teleporter" - bodies and over the wreckage from March boinga "bouncing" in the sky of Donetsk, but as something it moreover - not dissimilar with with card board on the wrecks and dolls instead corpses. Weapons rassypayuschee in dust -, too, interesting version of, but as establish this fact?

Until that the surest study again and again in detail entire situation (derzhitsya, reportazhi, effects on people), as nor fact, and the only, that accurately managed understand on today’s day - this goal inflaming feud and copycat on place "lzhekatastrofy."

Sacrifice -, too, very plausible looks - and place collapse and prevents there signs (severed feet) - increasingly on the points.

Here is even thought came - if to follow logic theory down a citizen, then, is obtained, people "zatvarivayut" - implement a foreign "DNA - the virus", than soft or weak immunity, those then belly and more successful than "zatvarivanie" is happening - correctly? With other hand, the complete lack of immunity = AIDS, on claims SMDI, flight out, distressed "lzhekrushenie" must were fly scientists, working over cure from AIDS - could not whether their murder of podladit under theatricalization? Suddenly the medicine could save in camping on CHAMPION From "zatvarivaniya"?

And here is might yet be, that there is people, which not "zatvarivayutsya" in mind precisely genetics its - their at all there is sense then on malchika and sacrifices pitch, to lime such a?

Ah and with flight me 2 moment very activity is -

1-Interwiev moment - the cyclist, which and in March should was fly Malaysian special passing, which gone missing, and in July - the same picture - can be he simply tested who came on registration on flight from "now scheduled" victims - tickets leased in airport in the latest moment before both "ar izlidosanu, not denies, that in the first case spoke with passengers of the gone Airlines Flight until changes a ticket?
And that, the cyclist - sportsmen state certification- - everywhere Daniel makes it on contest - who his will suspect? Transfers on price, that nourished German cheaper we have, but here is here a glitch - ticket economy-class (need to to believe, times saves), to the timeless for slightly whether not flat against until Airlines Flight would be subject hefty fine--the mines 25% from long, check on price - 'll interject post. Want in principle to know opinion forums - not bezdanyozhnoe whether direction to suspect pedista?

2-oops moment - pictures aboard vyletayuschego precisely from Skipkhola 17 th - there is no, correctly? Not gather additionally in any way as explain the absence of scandal from air-plane spotter Amsterdam's brown then (I repent, read "self" magazine moment on site-obyasnyalke Metabunk.org, but a plausible detail, nevertheless.

Dmitry" wrote:

Theme pro performances. You're leaving from issue. VV2 - not spectacle, at least in the sense, which we now in this investing. Scum invented an installation later. Provoke - yes, simulate - there is no. Indeed, what sense their to do, if no one pleasantly viewing there is no? Now facts we know about these wars little, and trust to them falls, to to do conclusions. History perekraivaetsya on the eyes of, and no one until this affairs, on large thirteenth time, no. Hitler have demonized immediately after war. Why? Then even and Stalin.
Vietnam - the other conversation, of course, but conversation still fails about this.

If you're saying, that goal, for example, installation with boingom was simply murder of any something 300 people (though on your same observations with gorozhaninym corpses have shown not more 40), then I am confident, that this on stilts. Kill people can be pile various ways, when anywhere and where anywhere, why increasingly so complicate the? Type some ritual assumes, that corpses need was scatter in some place? After all killed something their hardly there, except wasn that, a cyclist.

Goal installation - fomenting hatred, and himself fact search any something other explanations on hand scum. Braving - yes, ritual for obtain someone "superpowers" - there is no. In the process is bad whose corrupting influence golivuda. Why complicate the? All answers on the surface, need only to ask themselves the right questions.

Why scum so wants to unravel people? - here is, question, which I would asked.

Iri$ka wrote:

That even thought came - if to follow logic theory down a citizen, then, is obtained, people "zatvarivayut" - implement a foreign "DNA - the virus", than soft or weak immunity, those then belly and more successful than "zatvarivanie" is happening - correctly? With other hand, the complete lack of immunity = AIDS, on claims SMDI, flight, distressed "lzhekrushenie" must were fly scientists, working over cure from AIDS - could not whether their murder of podladit under theatricalization? Suddenly the medicine could save in camping on CHAMPION From "zatvarivaniya"?

Wrestlers with non-existent disease - better troops for non-existent catastrophe, perhaps, not find. On drugs I would strongly hope not became. If someone and "zatvarivayut", then "inventive" miracle-drugs - the first in courses the list suspects.

Last edited by Отец Фёдор (Nov 29 2014 15:05:24)

+2

Отец Фёдор wrote:

Why scum so wants to unravel people? - here is, question, which I would asked.

As said higher TAC "

"In any war there is no conjures sense, except as Murder, by The FABlANO."

And I with this agree. Except a small details. Murder of people needs throes monarch - on gorozhaninu this Orcs war. Ordinary words this bandota - thieves, killers, rapists, perverts and other psychopaths. And them are needed precisely killings people, this the kind chain, on which sit these a hell-hound.
Have OF WAR there is the main task. This universal stiratel memory, as for masses, so and for individual’s genome. Monarch not benefits development people (people). Otherwise people realize that can be to live on humanely, without all shit on which gets them hooked their aren't human. So aren't human and fires periodically war global scale. And destroys, typically always the most talented, strong and smart. Enough analyze any from previous wars and this will become understandable. Aren't human interested precisely they, and destroy their with the help bydlomassy, which virtually fully pіdkontrolna monarch. And precisely in wars destroyed memory people, which something have learned, something understood and realized, that would they failed to to hand this in affordable for bydlomassy form. But as easily and simply destroy immediately many people, that would under this not whip up bydlomassu? Yes very simply, corrupted events - attacks, the disasters, disaster disasters, world wars. Fear and panic the most tongue -studies blessing of, even if will bystanders direct productions, then no one before them affairs not will. Every individuals sharing herd will to rescue its skins -, and in able of fear him nothing not'll get to prove. And then, when panic will end, will Iron is the famous on questions type:
And where those invention? Or Where is those talented people? Immediately will be given the answer:
So after all war. It same. And even perpetrators Orcs will found and on what any nyubergskom process condemned and type executed.
And increasingly will ensue again, attempts discoveries (which already were made, but kept hidden), attempts invention (previously already support, but exterminated) and camping on D.
And that would Orcs not electrons; their are raised in small games, in periods between world boynyami. For monarch most ghastly, this the, that bydlomassa can become people. And aren't human will in minority, then it will have hide and be withheld, pretending people. I.e. not lie to, not pilfer, not kill, and this for monarch most ghastly, when want, and cannot be).

+6

Iri$ka wrote:

weapons rassypayuschee in dust -, too, interesting version of, but as establish this fact?

Fact-nefakt, I don't know, I simply already read in the first section pro the Twin Towers, there same steel design precisely that in dust had to, for matter of of seconds.

Iri$ka wrote:

not bezdanyozhnoe whether direction to suspect pedista?

- Desperate, on interrogation we his trigger clearly not can :dontknow:

+1

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Fake plane and others. Flown incidents » Plane. Why they place these performances?