The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement »  » The tableau punishment Islamic State

The tableau punishment Islamic State

Posts 41 to 60 of 88

6 August 2015
17 :3 6

In Islamic state summarily executed 19 women for refusal from sex with militants

Militants Islamic state (Stock, terrorist organization, banned in trades abroad) summarily executed 19 women for refusal from accession in s Delight Restaurant serves breakfast the link with militants. About this reported agency IraqiNews.

Information about how, that militants summarily executed women hostage for refusal from sex, confirmed representative the Democratic Party Kurdistan Saeed Mimusini. Over recent two days Islamists summarily executed 19 women in Mosul, because they refused from participation in practice sexual jihad , explained Mimusini. He added, that in ranks Stock in Mosul now there is the split, and also internal conflicts from-for money and distribution women.

Should be noted, that this is not the first episode with mass execution women, determination Islamists. In December past year victims of militants have become immediately 150 ieaiieo, among which were pregnant and minors. On the eve in Western media emerged price-leaf on sex slave ring--without her, which is used within extremist organizations. It turned out, that the cost of directly depends on age. For example, for children in age from one year until nine years are asked $165. Prices young women in age to 20 years buy unlike from $125 and are lengthening with increase in age.

The term Sex-jihad or Jihad are-Wali mujbir emerged relatively recently, after as Muslim women have become explorers in camps Islamists to exert them sex-services. Jihad are-Wali mujbir rests on piece of fiction Islamist sheikhs modus marriage , years the lie in it even one day. On ideology Stock, the crux of the sex-jihad is to withdraw married for stakeholder jihad, use him children and shepherding Kosovoon the path Islamism.

https://eadaily.com/news/2015/08/06/v-i … -boevikami

Egypt (in personified by of) in the course struggle with terrorists disciplined tourists, entering in a taboo zone:

"13 September joint forces police and armed forces pursued terrorists in district El Vakhat in Western desert, when mistakenly was open fire at four dzhipam, in which, as it turned out later, was tourist group from Mexico, gushing up in a taboo zone, - marks in communique. - In a result died 12 and have suffered 10 man, in including Mexicans and Egyptians. Injured people were immediately relegated in hospital. "

source of

News with site about heavy music. http://www.darkside.ru/news/77532/

Hair Bass Dude RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE denies existence Stock

In the course of fresh interview for magazine Rolling Stone bassist RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE Tim Commerford told, that not believes in existence Islamic state. [float=right]http://www.darkside.ru/band/4543/n77417.jpg[/float]

"I am confident, that no Stock not there is. In particular, I wrote about this many songs for my new project WAKRAT. I not in able to believe, that many the warring between themselves radical groups the Middle East simply took, gathered together and said: 'Our hatred to each other several weaker, than our the total hatred to the US, so let us put on our a new fatigues here is this Islamic state'. This everything - a completely scrambled noodles on ears for... masses.

I not believe in reality all these video with executions journalists. Go and look closely, examine their. This all third new. They removed in HD. Have them even there is the soundtrack. All moments that cannot be imitate simply carved. First I suggested, that these moments proved on gender tire arm only then, to their not saw children taking in Internet. But then I found out, that this and there is originals. Can be to see, as box is beginning to cutting thes throats issued a threat, but then increasingly snuffed. And of course, there - after all flesh of men death difficult play. All of this - a catfish as well, created by, only to our the government managed let go pile up the bombs.

I believe, that those hostage were are dead long before, as were published these fake video with their showy execution. And this plot is rooted at all not to government the US. About there is no, respond for this global deception those people, which and from caregiver them human on chair President in any country around the globe. We never discover names these people, but precisely they realistically manage activities humanity. "

Never listened to this group, but bassist brilliant, said all on trial.

Here is the original of the news http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ … p-20151002

+11

#p40245,Goodwin wrote:

News with site about heavy music. http://www.darkside.ru/news/77532/

Bassist RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE denies existence Stock

They not produce the impression strongly smart people)
Although, of course, image often not fits real level actor, which his shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ

Any ?ie- and pop musician with little of brain drain himself get back a little a showman, so first time without fail ??? get along in IGILopostanovke. Surprises not this, and what- this interview in magazine Rolling Stone, one of largest media world, with national 1850 in largest countries world. Not believing Web site, also mega-popular.

Musician proved smarter tusovochnogo journalist-quite. The tried to, on headscarves worn, create the musician image is a shocking-epatiruyuschiy. Fell in truth. And-realistically not expected such bait-and-switched from rock meeting.

On strength impact on brains growing up generations musician in status "mega-rock stars" (judging by 28 million Views, these RAGE AGAINST - ??? current mega) has more influence, than any politician. Now a whole army teenagers-admirers had tried in the minds, that IGILa not there is.

#p40245,Goodwin wrote:

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
Never listened to this group, but bassist brilliant, said all on trial.

Their track Killing In-The Name there is in GTA San-Andreas on Radio X
https://cs1-41v4.vk-cdn.net/p17/5657dccb13f8c7.mp3
The typical a California group; bass-guitar have them almost that solo;
In the US they perhaps popular, treasures on fashionable radio stations hard-rock music, and we have no.

#p40256, wrote:

the Musician proved smarter tusovochnogo journalist-quite. The tried to, on headscarves worn, create the musician image is a shocking-epatiruyuschiy. Fell in truth.

Because he in 2 times older his. Bass-guitarist Tim Bob 1968. R. He said that have read in Internet, journalist wrote as there is.
This genre alternative music, here are found images otritsalova power. Tim is mired in this image and music and those that said.
Many musicians, which have there is no superkontraktov and that play different direction, like speak out against governments and governments the US in particular. This part of way of. Very it seems on the, that did in the last time Kuzma is the principal (incidentally they one year. https://cs1-22v4.vk-cdn.net/p19/1091e59d61f4c4.mp3

TAC "he not simply protested against the governments, he has now issued context all, that we here talk.

I believe, that those hostage were are dead long before, as were published these fake video with their showy execution. And this plot is rooted at all not to government the US. About there is no, respond for this global deception those people, which and from caregiver them human on chair President in any country around the globe. We never discover names these people, but precisely they realistically manage activities humanity. "

So clearly still not 133333334. Usually all through the prism of any matrix syndicated. The only, that he not said - this monarch, not people.

+2

#p40273, wrote:

TAC "he not simply protested against the governments, he has now issued context all, that we here talk.
So clearly still not 133333334.

Oops yes okay, what he provides a clear said? Contrary neskladukhu.
James Folies participated in bringing up their own punishment. Relatives and sisterconfirmed that this he. Media confirmed, that relatives confirmed, that knife on throat conducted precisely James. Advice national security confirmedthat video real. Meanwhile, 100% bloggers, which watched and discussed video, confident that this setting. "Cyber golden eagle" showed video punishment in intimacy. And now Tim Bob says, that James starred dead? (Only so)
Need explanations of precisely on this issue, not on scene with knife, is true?

In Runet very little forums, which adequately representatives installation, i.e. American) that and there is no,, in the US their a large number of, especially on backdrop of "9 / 11", "Boston" and "conference tournament Hook." On these forums floated full of the assumptions, that over government the US there is puppeteers. Tim have read one of such forums and now says articulating. Of course within articles many not do you say, are required his explanations of, but I say pro another, pro the, that he at all not most original turn of phrase. Am confident, that in such journals and before just popped up something similar, for example with Benchmark (surveying). This incidentally have them matter even since had a pacifist antivetnamskoy companies.

And here is fact, that so a steep journal interview Tim Commerford, posted precisely 2 October in parallel with "aerial bombing", this of course deserves special attention. Is faring any game. Here need to have Goodwin ask,:: Under any circumstances he received exile on this article? http://www.darkside.ru/news/77532/

There this - a catfish as well, created by, only to our the government managed let go pile up the bombs.

With the or another degree of was similar such already talked different hippie, rockers, of an observer

#p40278,Dmitry" wrote:

what he provides a clear said? Contrary neskladukhu.

Ah so can you explain it with larded with citations in fix neskladukha. Increasingly clearly, I not see neskladukhi. Not harsh the man their same rules Forum "type this increasingly on stilts and explain it I not d themselves dogadyvaytes that I mean in mind"
In is that a conservative this? And that? He this, and other "category: Executed" can and there is no, can and yes? That this changes essentially?
100% bloggers. "Cyber golden eagle." Talked ou. " Plot is rooted at all not to government the US. About there is no, respond for this global deception those people, which and from caregiver them human on chair President in any country around the globe. We never discover names these people, but precisely they realistically manage activities humanity "?
This quote absolutely VNEMATRIChNA, and your 100% bloggers speaking pro those same "punishment" blame Obama injured Putina- khuyutina standards, nato rf an agency how Islamists Christians Earth of Boquete and vast etc

Last edited by (Oct 4 2015 22:16:39)

+1

#p40279, wrote:

Nu so can you explain it with larded with citations in fix neskladukha. Increasingly clearly, I not see neskladukhi. Not harsh the man their same rules Forum

So and I already said that precisely.

I not believe in reality all these video with executions journalists. Go and look closely, examine their. This increasingly forgery. They removed in HD. Have them even there is the soundtrack. All moments that cannot be imitate simply carved. First I suggested, that these moments proved on gender tire arm only then, to their not saw children taking in Internet. But then I found out, that this and there is originals. Can be to see, as box is beginning to cutting thes throats issued a threat, but then increasingly snuffed. And of course - after all flesh of men death difficult play. All of this - a catfish as well, created by, only to our the government managed let go pile up the bombs.

Translated badly and quite behavioring ambitious is spreading.
James should was to clarify that he implies under these "hostage were are dead, but removed in HD"

Dmitry"

but I say pro another, pro the, that he at all not most original turn of phrase

In runete still as most original turn of phrase. Except of our forkuma no one more not is leading such themes, all the rest through matrichnuyu hell drag. And Tim somehow books in runet, with utterly unpredictable on topics site.) Dont illustrate such a nor on one of hyped, yes and not raskruchennom, too,, site / blog / Forum.

And now Tim Bob says, that James starred dead? (Only so)
Need explanations of precisely on this issue, not on scene with knife, is true?

If read more precise, then yes - he this and says. But not James starred dead)) A - James killed, and actors played "James Gang." Ah, or "James Gang" have made on mouse. Still as option - no "James Gang" not there is in nature. But Tim, likely, resides to think, that there are, but killed not there and not so.

+1

Perhaps speech goes about how, that hostage first'd role, then their killed, and video have exposed in ensured moment. I.e., only punishment posed, but with true futurevictims of. Who not'll co-star in such a "movies", as a hostage?

I believe, that those hostage were are dead long before, as were published these fake video with their showy execution

Long before invoicing video, not first are dead, and then wash their hands video. To lift can be today, and field through year. All the more, that Tim says about vnematritse, and that means, that he understands, that all participants process, you enumerated -

's personal record lists relatives and sister confirmed that this he. Media confirmed, that relatives confirmed, that knife on throat conducted precisely James. Advice national security confirmed that video real. Meanwhile, 100% bloggers, which watched and discussed video, confident that this setting. "Cyber golden eagle" showed video punishment in intimacy

, too, 'd as said. Advice national security. Media. Leontyev us attack on Boeings showed, relatives in Ukrainian plays directed still not the shared.

"Let us what subject. You released video Future USER, where showed its real operation, to accuse current system health the US. Which of candidates in presidents better solve the problem?

I not d engage advertisement for. On my view, nor one of them. They all same assessment; their campaign is financed low--as and those same corrupt corporations. Me not worries who wins: Republicans or Democrats all one thing. That is why you never see me near box [ ].

In including Bernie Nile?

Yes. I not believe no one of them. All of this on stilts. Whether leaders corporations or military nor one President not will reveal, that these bastard make on fact.

To Donald Trump not need a corporate support.

About, I Id say you, that happening. He united all racists Americas, to focus on immigration, but in the last minute you mark my words he'll roll and will put sword justice Jeb really Bush, and the gets all supporters while Trumps. And then, perhaps, spreading still eight years rule Bush, that quite like shit, but will otherwise, than under Obama. All of this shit: I despite to leave Afghanistan and to withdraw troops from Iraq. I supporter theories conspiracy, so that you hardly want, to I spoke about this.

We want.

Type, Islamic State? I not believe, that Islamic State real. Islamic State was source of inspiration for many songs, which I wrote with a group of WAKRAT. I not believe, that all faction on East have united and said: Ok, we hate each other and hate America, so that let us get you a gown in Islamic State and integrate their forces. This on stilts. I not believe, that[]a jihadi John, where he a teenage people, real. Witness their, examine and tell, that they not rubber-stamp sham.

Think, their someone finances?

They fake. Part of these video edited. First I thought, that the scene slaughtered our government, to children not watched on this in Internet, but there is no. Here is how all happening. Box is beginning to cut a neck, and then disappears. Too many things looks it is unrealistic. They cut out all details, which too it is difficult rig. We created a jihadi John and Islamic State, so can from discharging bomb.

That happened with humans, which ostensibly kill in commercials?

They already were are dead.

But seems, that there are many evidence their real existence. Think, all of this on conscience governments the US?

About, I think, all much deeper, than the US government. This those same people, which place presidents around the world. This global plot people, whose names we never will not know, but precisely they command bal, because have them the most deep pockets.

Such ideology many in your texts?

Many. I supporter theories conspiracy. Nothing not can do, but look at cadres piece of landing on the moon and tell: We not were on the moon. We never were there. My Pope worked in NASA on mission Apollo surrounded , and with childhood I felt, that this was a fake. I all time wonder if pro flag on the moon. Why we not like us barbarians. There metal inherent stake? Why would not put an his to the surface, and then with the help astrovnavta raise and to float, to see his afternoon dancing? This was would impossible rig. This we would never forgotten.

You someday mentioned astronauts have been given its theory?

I spoke about this where Buzz can Aldrin five years ago on'r movie John Cusack over. Around gathered heap people, and I said: Wu me there is question: Was so much missions on the moon, but there is no photographs with flag. He responded: Just they are liable from-for high-level radiation. I added: you have left there so much from September 1, that his can be see with the help adopted and Sputniks. This was would on each its cover.

Can be said, that he was am puzzled. Then I asked, why would not to float flag instead of, to stick metal inherent stake in land? He upset even more and said: Trying to recall, that should I answer this. He so and said! This his accurate words! Then he and his wife the entire in usage cosmetic surgery moved, and I saw, as he shouts on it. This distorted his mad. There is so many aspects of s piece of landing. This was very a powerful tool propaganda in the time.

Much of theorists conspiracy looks at this with share skepticism or jibes, but you as if pride these.

I say: Jour, under question all. This an excellent way to seek information. These I that hasn't always been. I am proud, who I there is. You hear this on records WAKRAT. "

Source: http://timetorock.ru/news/basist-rage-a … z3ndfwyUqY

#p40278,Dmitry" wrote:

A here is fact, that so a steep journal interview Tim Commerford, posted precisely 2 October in parallel with "aerial bombing", this of course deserves special attention. Is faring any game. Here need to have Goodwin ask,:: Under any circumstances he received exile on this article? http://www.darkside.ru/news/77532/

Easier not case. No one me exile not gave. Himself found on it. I already years 7 looking for news heavy music on Darkseid. Before there mostly wrote pro dates exit albums, , ah and large events from life groups. Now on site became fashionable to to publish slightly whether not every (loud FART) from known artists. Appeared many vacuous news, became to reek "zheltiznoy." But accented and valuable interview.

I not expected, that will such excitement about this references to interview Tim Kommerforda. Me has attracted the, that he indeed explained all not matrichnymi terms as been paved there is a term, and close to topics of our Forum.

+1

Psychological aspect of. Quite the old (even before drop box cyber punk), but here not podnimaemoe:

Man, who was is approached to a wing Islamic State , reveal journalists mystery of about how, why hostage during executions, which transsexual chief torturer Islamic State, seem at ease.
Many experts claimed, that applies impression, that victims quite not scares the fact, that through several seconds their will be beheaded. Became known, that terrorists above than kill hostages, spend the tableau punishment. Thus, after several false takes, man people simply not suspect, that their executes individuals on fact.

otsikh, one of vendors
Is obtained something secondary between "the Russian roulette" and these

On expense technology. If ? ? ? tasking higher and add subsequent cyber pankovskoe video, then can be suggest the next: Goes a series of "rehearsals" punishment (the Russian roulette), times, the second,, fifth, something from this may well be videotaped, C solace, is beginning to to joke,, some - is traded penalty. And emki (penalty) may well undergo in intimacy (room with shut windows), and contained sand and sun there everywhere lack, is worth step for threshold. Impose von, too, can be - so easier, need not toward on classed with technique and prigovorennymi. As something so.
Text or: Goal not is understandable, can, to in kadr not needed, or any more high (with perspective Islamic prophet Muhammad) motives. And yes, penalty posed, as and another any public penalty.

#p40280,Dmitry" wrote:

James should was to clarify that he implies under these "hostage were are dead, but removed in HD"

This is only interview. Command journalist, cuts, own conclusions from I'm hearing it, vision its, imposed on final, published option.
And most likely, if journalist was interestingly, James spelled out, but, as always this not encompassed in the main. Although and so enough.

#p11696,gav wrote:

What?.)

That?

#p14252,Dmitry" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv8oclY7h0Q

Ostensibly native James a conservative have been shoot in real interesting interview.
They sat in studio, not in room brother. Obey has fallen frame with photographs, and the actors not reacted.
On television very often use fictional pushed von. Okay would this was would in special programs in which is deducted commentators, but this is happening there, where is deducted ostensibly bystanders accidents and victims terrorist attacks.

Kaja a conservative, in this interview played the same actress, which played Alex Israel, down my old classmate nyutaunskogo arrow Adam Lantsy.

Ah similarity far not 100% chessnoslovo
https://youtu.be/8TKv4AzLr8w
https://youtu.be/8TKv4AzLr8w

Although nodding lips VERY VERY VERY similar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6eUE2GQttA look with 0 :2 3 of seconds

Last edited by Andrey GREEN (Oct 25 2015 16:11:54)

#p40297,Val wrote:

Psikhologicheskiy aspect of. Quite the old (even before drop box cyber punk), but here not podnimaemoe:

Otsikh, one of vendors
Is obtained something secondary between "the Russian roulette" and these

On expense technology. If ? ? ? tasking higher and add subsequent cyber pankovskoe video, then can be suggest the next: Goes a series of "rehearsals" punishment (the Russian roulette), times, the second,, fifth, something from this may well be videotaped, C solace, is beginning to to joke,, some - is traded penalty. And emki (penalty) may well undergo in intimacy (room with shut windows), and contained sand and sun there everywhere lack, is worth step for threshold. Impose von, too, can be - so easier, need not toward on classed with technique and prigovorennymi. As something so.
Text or: Goal not is understandable, can, to in kadr not needed, or any more high (with perspective Islamic prophet Muhammad) motives. And yes, penalty posed, as and another any public penalty.

Some ingenious on its tupizne at.)
Then still techs have with our world world start interview to lend)
"A man, told about this journalists Sky News, worked translator. He confessed, that him accounted for reassure hostages.

talked: Tell them, that this is not the problem, that this only video. Tell them that we not's kill their. We only want from their governments ending the attacks on Syria. We not want create them problems, they only our visitors , told source of.

He stressed, that people believed these words, but under this he knew, that they would still in late all will killed. Defector confirmed information, that major torturer Islamic State, which call little Jihadi John, this Briton despite origin Muhammad Emvazi.

Former the interpreter Islamic State declared, that he saw own eyes penalty a Japanese man Kenji Goto. Source of stressed, that after killings three or four human that plunged body in machine abandoning their economy and leaving, and chief torturer went its expensive. According to men, Muhammad Emvazi behaved, as big boss he presided over process and all time spoke: Hurry up, faster, we must with this to end. "

Know why?.
Yes FOR THAT goal public KAZNI scare TO IN LOSS OF LIFE ALL ", posmotrevshikh video.
Nah. I them to do so, to hostage looked at ease?
Us have replaced the ass with eyes.
Goal contradict their means.
Or there will still mate TROYKA superfuflovykh witnesses, ostensibly had watched vootchuyu corpses, punishment, a conservative with brother and the sister.
, Vyro.!

#p41826,Andrey GREEN wrote:

Millennium contradict their means.

What cheaper (if speech itself has gone about means): Contain postavochnuyu joined or shoot her) / decapitate any hostage?

#p41826,Andrey GREEN wrote:

YES FOR THAT goal public KAZNI scare TO IN LOSS OF LIFE ALL ", posmotrevshikh video.

Perhaps, still "to not...... as was." Only this can be applied to in otchuyu caught off guard when you, everything else - this that the film watch, artistic ("Khrabroe heart of", "Iron knight", "Our time for standing pat-hunts",) - nothing, except of emotions.

In postanovochnosti executions Islamic State me again worries my a favorite with recent since question - whom this need, and why.

If come from version of, that and the most Igila there is no, and that he from starters until the end of and the entire -postanovka, then question is worth so: Why directors Igila such a leaked need a? Leaked about postanovochnosti rollers.
Me difficult allow thought (on many reasons), that they such morons, that this an occasional leaked. Means, this at. For what? To we wavered with than? In is, there is whether Islamic State? Multilevel drop-entanglement again. For what question? To emotionally not to confront him raze. To give him time to act. To "prosnuvshiesya" fell asleep even more profound nightmare, than the young. "Are warranted profound nightmare" - "In Baghdad all quietly, there close there is no Igila."
This simply my tolerances, this even not conclusions. I only have been putting question. Interestingly hear other opinion about this.

Version of the second - Islamic State there is, and all so, as told perebezhavshiy the interpreter. Me this seems more similar on truth, because then I can optimistically roughly so: This make people, for money, people, a whole hospital as something in massacres, but not in espionage and politics. (Though for them clearly and clearly arrived someone, who as a, I'm pretty good and in the first, and in the second). This not very clever and sophisticated people, but very many about itself thoughtful human, and loving power. So they make mistakes, back can be to believe and what they gave prevodchiku run. Those who is worth for them -profi. In including and pros in terms of advertising and marketing, so say. Can imagine, for what they need a victim "sanguine" - because they based precisely a television commercial declaring, which should be the beautiful, and attract on the field battlefield new meat. If sacrifice, or, the more, many victims, realistically before camera kill, this will look not too. "Ocharovyvayusche". And their task - precisely charming, to Muslim boys afflicted from rollers virtually orgasm, and qualified kill. So the commercial should be thus, what they and there is - pseudo-artistic.

The third version of - punishment indeed the tableau, have them happened repeated, under such circumstances I would even told - multiple Shakaryan stated and an onlay ( are trapped in staff, and not times), and they create "during Pinochet's interpreter", to he reinforced these kaznam reality, by telling here is this here is all us. This again to the first version of, that Islamic State - setting. But me as something strange, that they here is so all organized (and not only Islamic State), and here is so absurdly - on advertising commercials - poslivat. As-What strange. Not had insured themselves against defaults from spies and from plum? So could to do only real Islamic State, so as he not-from pros, and from fanatics, this not such people, which such projects "stirring up trouble." These all think through, them emotions eyes not zastyat.

Last edited by DLV (Oct 25 2015 22:51:17)

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement »  » The tableau punishment Islamic State