The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » Volnovakha-Olginka

Volnovakha-Olginka

Posts 41 to 60 of 103

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9EE6fBmCxc

At blokposte Ukrainian army between city climate issues and Sociale Old Krasnyanka Luhansk area was happy-unafraid car.
Military fired a shot in "presented" after, as driver fundamentally not has put a brake on on blokposte and not reacted on precautionary remain.
It turned out, that for wheel car has been 39-year-old woman from Svatove, she rotted away.
Video this reports appeared vKontakte. On it in sight, as "had" on greater speed drives up to strengthen and is manoeuvring between concrete blocks, and driver not points out attention on precautionary remain.
Through several seconds car was happy-from playing with different sides.
As told the Podrobnosti.ua-witnesses reports, konflik on blokposte occurred 22 on May, between 10 and 10 :4 5 hours morning.
"The dead woman - this Victoria Sukhoruchenko from Svatove. Her body is in s Kremenskoy rayonno hospitals ", - reports one of inhabitants Svatove.

That as trickled in Wild Dogs Kolomoyshi, which on full serious proclaim, that represent race people.
And us here try to "rub it in", that bloc-post looks here is so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5g563WuC6o
Pochuystvuyte difference
And appreciate the excerpts in incident "Volnovakha - Olginka - of grace"

Faces on a vigil for "killed village militias / junta" closed .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2MkB9gpPSc&feature=share&list=PLVHuK8DKs3IlT0bAH3MlKsjMMmQQCwcdB&index=5

In orthodox the ritual anyone singing for either in closed coffins has met, either with open the face of, closes priest

http://www.hram-suoyarvi.ru/spages1/1243_otpevanie_usopshih.html

tradition the funeral service the deceased consists of:
Antiquated songs (hymns);
Of the New Testament songs (troparia);
Reading canon;
Chants funeral Sticheron;
Farewell with departed.
During farewell with lamented, relatives's getting kissed his hu and signifies nothing about in a coffin the icon. They are asked have him forgiveness for all atrocities and're being released him his blame. After what priest closes face dead, but on body puts land from heads to yet and right left. This symbolizes soon and return human in land, from which he was created.

Under even and in form faces in sight, that with him very all not in order. Have him the lower part of faces strongly (or 7 is missing - quite not bullet injured.

http://sc.uploads.ru/nO83C.png

http://sa.uploads.ru/gQ6UF.png

http://sc.uploads.ru/t/4DnLk.png

In the west Ukraine so same tiptoe around "mystery of killed Volnovakha."
Tovarischi without special adopts seen finance--pushed what he wants pope slightly change rite of passage and, as in sight, get back a little further conventional proschayuschikhsya otterli, to's go. Cell phones and cameras what close not raised their

Dark Templar,
And you know something pro musketry in Ukrainian soldiers in Volnovakha in May?
When to them arrived '' local '', products had brought, walking with camera was photographing, and at night their killed.
All have exposed as if the local was spy.

Liza wrote:

Dark Templar,
And you know something pro musketry in Ukrainian soldiers in Volnovakha in May?
When to them arrived '' local '', products had brought, walking with camera was photographing, and at night their killed.
All have exposed as if the local was spy.

roughly know, on voices some learned, I allow 70%, that 1 times the desk staff was localmilitia, all obsnimala (there was the commercial where with them laughed at me and talked them go. Drive), and at night arrived it is unclear whose special ago and their were out shooting, life these soldiers simply used for launch inflaming war. Until this no one with Ukraine in Donets'ka to fight not wanted to. Commander these guys violated all instructions and rules, essentially the that their so all Jesus. ls and his guilt. + I think among them were sitting... does anyone remember that after, which played on a particular scenario, as something suspicious they themselves in video waged and suspicious kommenntirovali, happening, have been moving suspicious clearly, as on scenario. Machine in field was on scenario called into, on scenario sdetaniroval renamed, as times during podleta helicopters (which appeared even 4000m2 as well as through 2 hours on-the girls, time the their and podleta so accurately coincided?

T. E. Done was all for this bloody installation.

???? all so staged a, to can be was to lift 2 rollers for one and other hand. In the times have made all very qualitatively.

guys, can you have graded ?

"Local" this indeed local businessman, which (rumored to) has paid by majestic around 3 million grivney, to the sent soldiers for protection Volnovakha Raion r-on. Now he deserted business and left, after execution his relatives like as got caught and tortured week,, extorted money.

0 - not found video, where these same soldiers local accused, that they got busted up asphalt and soldiers poured, have made green twigs from-and began to sweep litter from heavily congested a path, with guilty guise of, on TV this group, Hi,, touted before slaughter :(.

Last edited by Dark Templar (Nov 15 2014 12:23:10)

Dark Templar

not found video, where these same soldiers local accused, that they got busted up asphalt and soldiers poured, have made green twigs from-and began to sweep litter from heavily congested a path, with guilty guise of, on TV this group, Hi,, touted before slaughter

As pity their :(
Indeed,the tableau, this was slightly whether not the first murder of Ukrainian soldiers in of ATF,
Until this was relatively peacefully.
And here happened, and immediatelyare not all accounted for, where they living still.

This OK need to sack on video, as soldiers Pushkin a path.

Reminds first sacrifice Euromaidan-Nigoyana.
As only he died-I do have video on prof. Cell, where he reads poems Shevchenko- '' boritesya the kind the poborete! ''

So ones.
Sacrifice chose, the commercial wash their hands.

Last edited by Liza (Nov 16 2014 00:23:21)

Dark Templar
I still in May smiled pro Volnovakha from '' eyewitnesses' ', that there was a gang of Chechens and they've been terrorized by the local, and they killed in Ukrainian soldiers.
There were Chechens, not know?

, too, was terribly pity guys :( their as if on the slaughter led

Liza wrote:

Dark Templar
I still in May smiled pro Volnovakha from '' eyewitnesses' ', that there was a gang of Chechens and they've been terrorized by the local, and they killed in Ukrainian soldiers.

pro Chechens nothing not know, not heard, but have us and militias been lacking, was worse Chechens. The creature still those.

Liza wrote:

Volnovakhskaya setting "battle and destruction ukrovoennykh on blokposte" starred in other days and in other places, than asserted.
"Emki soldiers until killings" - such a same part of installation, as and subsequent.
Any "evidence", which retroactively "good for Kentucky" fake event, in istoke go from the same scum, that and absolves this "war."
Military personnel indeed were killed, but not there and not so, and are skinned and in another place under other circumstances, after what and were cured of spoken native under a campfire story about the "the combat on blokposte", as and many in this "war."
In Forum I was catching up this theme.
In Forum Volnovakha, now pochischennom, no one from inhabitants in day "battlefield" not knew pro battle and not confirmed this battlefield, inhabitants, as and all, learned about him from news blogosphere, media, TV.

wrote:

Volnovakhskaya setting "battle and destruction ukrovoennykh on blokposte" starred in other days and in other places, than asserted.

with high to the credibility can say, that all happened indeed there and in the time, traveled there, local expressly heard remain that matched good time video (the shadows trees, high sun).
Familiar saw as take in local hospital Wounded (to why, forgot, but this was until the first! And hope the latest! Case, when my close familiar saw affected, now despite military actions hospitals - justifications are empty, there is no nor one hard injured, although goes demolition of garages for example and bombing in prityk to residential quarters of.)

wrote:

Soldiers indeed were killed, but not there and not so, and are skinned and in another place under other circumstances, after what and were cured of spoken native under a campfire story about the "the combat on blokposte", as and many in this "war."

evisceration not was, familiar saw bodies, indeed bullet injured, were they punctured broniki and in those places were wounds (camping on E. Here not changed in).

wrote:

In Forum Volnovakha, now pochischennom, no one from inhabitants in day "battlefield" not knew pro battle and not confirmed this battlefield, inhabitants, as and all, learned about him from news blogosphere, media, TV.

if can be give sylku debriefing.

On expense Volnovakha Raion Forum - certify, there administrative not only removed themes pro shooting and shelling, but and all themes associated with Maydan, so same was theme pro zhidomaydan - where long research consequences, and people warned directly - then are coming over Yids (Jews) on obei hand and start us antagonize.

Well modicum administrative this subject not removed
"Want to know, that is happening in country?"

This quotation:
Think already many guessed it, that on fact happening.

Handpicked successor from Jews nukovich with their son terminally razgrablivayut country and simply brazenly and without options grip over enterprises. In the past year with the help myths pro Strategy + tax + repairs roads + disconnection water, were overrun virtually all private holiday destinations the coast Azov, Black sea and camping on D.
In this year mopping up: Private farmers, ferrymen grain, grain elevators, firms focus on cleaning the crop (in which farmers, not akess just arsenal technology, police forces with / 's work). People from Yanukovych stupidly arrive and say you 10% us 90%. And camping on D. And camping on D.

In short goes full capture just in alone hands, under this is delivered back, thuggery,on youtube pro Akhatya held, of villages in Donetsk Oblast mafia, persons occupation and camping on P.

And on backdrop of all this underway in Dnepropetrovsks Whispering enabling Jews will build the largest in world Jewish center -minora. Far will be invited all Jews countries and them will invest orders, ah or exhortations. Moreover emerges the messiah which all will save from this banditry and takes us in most - katekhicheskiy Jew, you his soon will learn. And entire this of a bandit power as scapegoats to qualitatively all be spitroasted (as Akhatya leaked the, simply bandits are busy another matter have them lacks time analyze happening, in the best case their'll be housed where any in Argentina as Hitler, although I in this doubt see they they need to). When thuggish power will decimated, a clear deal all their reyderski body, captured by legacy Kims to Jews (camping on K. They this all organize), and essentially will only Jewish power and workers. Firms, independent factories, large farmers, likely not will (for this and use nukovichey).

T. E. Will return something like the USSR, only population will substantially less, alkonaftov and drug users dotravyat, and nation will strongly urine is dilute kavkaztsami and perhaps Chinese.

----
And so question
----

As think, what the share of ordinary people in this future a new significant?

Want whether you its popadayuschikh arrival? Or better will the, that there is now?

As I understood in all cities will built, patriotic movement, then pro which I wrote somewhere. How know in Volnovakha already is shaped (on our region Stands out 40 million gr! If this truth, then I in of shock). They will physically neutralize all, who modicum even'm going look like on bandits, who people have terrorized, who are simple bykuet. As I heard a - will be stupidly walk, to identify the have population pro all "greyhounds bulls" and "capturing and." (Not kill, and to do cripples, don't not multiplied more and could not good whack no one), camping on E. His kind of purge before new order.
If something similar emerge in city of, svisnite on Forum please.

http://volnovaha.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1706

+1

Dark Templar

At expense Volnovakha Raion Forum - certify, there administrative not only removed themes pro shooting and shelling, but and all themes associated with Maydan, so same was theme pro zhidomaydan - where long research consequences, and people warned directly - then are coming over Yids (Jews) on obei hand and start us antagonize.

Interestingly, who pays adminam in Ukrainian forums, that they all sharply have become patriots, who word against will write-ban, posts and themes remove, with quickly.
I couple of times seen adminam openly wrote threats, for insufficient ukropatriotizm.
I.e. line one '' Russia enemy, all on fight with enemy ''.

wrote:

~ Message from ~ Liza::

"Emki soldiers until killings" - such a same part of installation, as and subsequent.
Any "evidence", which retroactively "good for Kentucky" fake event, in istoke go from the same scum, that and absolves this "war."
Military personnel indeed were killed, but not there and not so, and are skinned and in another place under other circumstances, after what and were cured of spoken native under a campfire story about the "the combat on blokposte", as and many in this "war."

Yes, I smiled.
Thank you.

Dark Templar wrote:

Dont because whether, that there canned goods in still under the USSR uranium fields, but their could not acquiring the from-for plentiful underground waters? Have us recent 10 years shockingly huge mini horse such a drought, rains almost there is no, + already with June there is no water around the Volnovakhskomu the district, and means and there is no flow fan. T. E. There is all premise for production uranium. Not for this whether goes under license war demolition of together with humans?

This assumption indirectly proved by previously widespread information:

Minister Defense Ukraine Valery Geletey 14 September declared about opportunities amp; D nuclear weapons in is case, if the West refuses help country. If we today not can protect Ukraine, if the world us not will help, we will forced to to return to create this weapons , said the head of the defense department.

The original of the articles: http://russian.rt.com/article/50282#ixzz3JEoC2Wtw

Have mrazotnikov with garbage channels all video poudalyalis.
Key:

Idiots launched actors before, as cornered "machine inkassatorskuyu":

"Khlyan, that armored is worth" - "that armored is worth." "Khlyan, guys came poobkhorevshie lie" - "Lads poobkhorevshie lie, prikin."

Helicopters shot VV under Volnovakha, 22 05

Ukrainian siloviki conducted of a sting operation in city of Volnovakha

Olginka. Vladimirovca. Negotiations with local.

Dark Templar wrote:

if can be give sylku debriefing.
On expense Volnovakha Raion Forum - certify, there administrative not only removed themes pro shooting and shelling, but and all themes associated with Maydan, so same was theme pro zhidomaydan - where long research consequences, and people warned directly - then are coming over Yids (Jews) on obei hand and start us antagonize.
Well modicum administrative this subject not removed
"Want to know, that is happening in country?"

Volnovakha - Olginka - of grace

Administrative removed posts, where people say, that there is no battlefield have Olginki-the gracious, and no Wounded in your way to the hospital not widely reported.
P.E.T. scans, unfortunately, not did. Late has peaked, that this clean that shit out will.

Liza wrote:

interestingly, who pays adminam in Ukrainian forums, that they all sharply have become patriots, who word against will write-ban, posts and themes remove, with quickly.
I couple of times seen adminam openly wrote threats, for insufficient ukropatriotizm.
I.e. line one '' Russia enemy, all on fight with enemy ''.

Proukrainskost observed, so same observed pro DNRovskost all forums on territory DNR and vkontaktovskikh groups, with on 70% all they implements affect with buckets fr, on different I cannot call these people. Honestly say - I have request opinion, that VSE adminy official urban, grassroots, and camping on P. Forums - as something are linked with Jew.
(That concerns Yids and my anti-Semitism. There is a bit such, because clearly see that they had penetrated in power and have made this world very ugly, this me not likes, I think that can be was do all on Different and better, although sometimes nips thought that their simply use as a tool for a certain cleansing humanity from - gopnikov and greyhounds creatures orkopodobnykh - their I dislike even more, they not times me ``secular direct threat and have terrorized morally.)

Here is example about zhidomasonstva
Was on Volnovakha theme pro Coat of Arms Volnovakha
With question, that there make these kozliki?
http://donbass.name/uploads/fotoalbum/thumb/gerby-gorodov-donbassa_1234442920/30b6c449a698498bcc0f75797a522185.jpg
Were found the authors gerba and flag it seems that this 2e Jews of masons. Outcome - subject would delete.

2e found I this:
http://gorojanin-iz-b.livejournal.com/72544.html

Guys, here is what inaccuracies.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1403603921/18a8ec6d/5523034.pngthis photo 2nd the BMP (their was 2e)

> > > (added) errori, Shiller wrong, yes something with uazikami not so, are worth on ways.

On weather - yes precisely such a weather as on photo have us virtually ALWAYS summer, forecast weather - in skilled, we him not believe (climate strongly traded have us and very zasushliv, clouds and those more rains curious to rarely), judging by out for the shadows trees, time coincides, a path this a bit know.

Kino - this our emergency vehicles aid such, massacred old machines. About displacement, can be was dragged when 2roy the BMP utaskivali in field? (His could not lead the camping on K. There akuma not was)

But would still I, too, suspect, that there all choreographed. Perishing very on time renamed exploded and comments during shooting of Aztec Man. Suspected.

Realize what bullshit, I you honestly Id say, before was photographing on fotik any ridic a bug, but here is when began to - Punching castles, in writing after staying away smoke signals from bombings - at all there is no desires sack, yesterday wanted to shoot as castles standing there hitting (thought they on time, but it turned out there is no) very worryingly sense of sack as someone can kill, hate in the hands of fotik keep. I cannot Perhaps explain as this. But to still and sack the during battlefield - here at all words there is no, awesome there even with the most thought this experiencing.
So with distrust am when SOLDlERS based its battle.

Liza wrote:

In Forum Volnovakha, now pochischennom, no one from inhabitants in day "battlefield" not knew pro battle and not confirmed this battlefield

All knew, simply of Youth this not trusted no one, very low attendance, many feared there write, long tell why.

Liza wrote:

Dark Templar
And that for numerous evidence about 114,000 corpses, prikopannykh in lesoposadkakh and who were drowned in rivers on Donbas?
Truth, not know?
Me shared, but not from first hands.
Pro helicopter, which was dumping corpses in Azov Sea,
Under potroshennye corpses under was.

activelytrek rumors, that challenge troupe with helicopters in local retaions. Personally I not saw and not heard pro such facts from trusting sources. Yes and why?? If we have heap disused mines with vertical barrels of on 800 meters?? Kopanok bunch of them, there at all can be was... thousands of corpses chicken and obvolit then.

Anthem alone fishermen on rate teach until morning, were forced, yes such: Let. Fish were jamming flash grenades, such, too,: Let.

fire wrote:

This is assumption indirectly proved by previously widespread information:
Minister Defense Ukraine Valery Geletey 14 September declared about opportunities amp; D nuclear weapons in is case, if the West refuses help country. If we today not can protect Ukraine, if the world us not will help, we will forced to to return to create this weapons , said the head of the defense department.

My company reimburses me, not rainbow prospect. I

Last edited by Dark Templar (Nov 16 2014 21:35:13)

wrote:

Site Admin removed posts, where people say, that there is no battlefield have Olginki-the gracious, and no Wounded in your way to the hospital not widely reported.
P.E.T. scans, unfortunately, not did. Late has peaked, that this clean that shit out will.

A city type, I can credibly confirm, camping on K. Spoke then personally himself in the topic - all was.
Further digging, found subject - http://volnovaha.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3336

Here is theme on Volnovakha Forum
http://volnovaha.com/viewtopic.php?f=1& … p;start=15

From themselves correct one Nemo - this man which works on Jews, led active pro-Jewish propaganda on perevody Forum + propaganda many their zagovorcheskikh projects. I was extremely amused his the emergence of on our the local Forum.

Last edited by Dark Templar (Nov 16 2014 22:09:20)

Dark Templar wrote:

That theme on Volnovakha Forum
http://volnovaha.com/viewtopic.php?f=1& p ;s tart =1 5
From themselves correct one Nemo - this man which works on Jews, led active pro-Jewish propaganda on perevody Forum + propaganda all their projects. I was extremely amused his the emergence of on our the local Forum.

Some, too, extremely surprised your the emergence of here, on this Forum, Oh perishing these the authentic ah no one contemplated not give.

+1

aligator wrote:

Some, too, extremely surprised your the emergence of here, on this Forum, Oh perishing these the authentic ah no one contemplated not give.

In sense? Me here gave exile, went, looked, saw, that people there is which critical way think.

And that on expense Jews not so? Not they whether now came during power in Kyiv? Not they whether now in power DNR? In DNR how know at all completely alone Jews, in top, know some catch a glimpse.

----------------

Here is that on topic still can add.

wrote:

In Volnovakha (city, above was the station) 23 thousand Inhabitants, two hospitals (standard CDH and Without).
That there for the station rapid, not can find, but clearly not enough, to three dozen Wounded in moment deliver.

about former machines 2 new and about 5 old.
Stationed in the the center of the cities.

Dmitry" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRO3smY5A5Q

This, too, most possibly false, setting. In reality the operator simply of his would snout
We already repeatedly previously saw (the beginning of of ATF) as precisely behave Ukrainian military. As they react to unarmed local, which strongly opposite: They affect artiness. And here those more with camera and incite.
This something unprecedented, their based on cell in play-by-play "nor about fix" and their same kill ostensibly on next day. So in real life not the case, so can be only in case installation.

on the early yes, precisely so was everywhere on Ukraine, camping on K. Have us very actively worked road control, there is heap video pro our Volnovakha Raion post. Video real. Precisely so people and react. Now of course would yes, their would snout in asphalt Jesus. ls.

Dark Templar wrote:

In sense? Me here gave exile, went, looked, saw, that people there is which critical way think.
And that on expense Jews not so? Not they whether now came during power in Kyiv? Not they whether now in power DNR? In DNR how know at all completely alone Jews, in top, know some catch a glimpse.

Point tell that, how much is. Whom know, where such a confidence, that everey? And at all as there you have the decor? What people say, that you can show, so say from within? Ca what tracks auctioning the with seats crimes, so say? As there valiant apolchentsy and rf-the Aryans are doing, can benderovtsy there you have on building workers work, what they say? Although ca you from apartment not get off, ca you have there komendatskiy hour, mogyt and shops not work? Incidentally light, water, gas, warmly there is? Where livelihood take, and the evil languages say you have there full ass. Initiatives arrests, mass the shootings, looting, apartment, at home, machines are responsible, pogroms be satisfied with. Sedate so say excited youngsters masses. Table detailed in discovery narrative, with facts and the 1,024 neighborhoods, streets and etc. And the, as something not quite understandable Th there you have at all happening.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » Volnovakha-Olginka