The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » , Donetsk. A trolley bus # 17

, Donetsk. A trolley bus # 17

Posts 101 to 118 of 118

Val wrote:

In than charm of disassemble affairs on images from the internet - need not pursue expert examination, even banal care terrain. Saw several moments, which osmatrivayuschemu seem were once from series of his perception "as should be", and is prepared - itizfeyk and setting. Tied on for "nulyovuyu" shoes, type "not can in rainy weather production be clean and with flat-free wheels." And why not can? And where in sight that she precisely net, not wet? As defined wear tread? In Donetsk is missing asphalt, so have all shoes must be obmazana dirt from soles until knee? Are lacking the wounded in and near bus, means their not was, and those, that in hospital, so the actors. Ah is logical same. Especially "prikolno" be the wounded man actor, which on their fears dies in hospital.

Listen to, you and truth trolite that whether? Asphalt there is everywhere, and all on him trek in shoes. To understand net production or nasty - enough simply have good vision check. Wear tread in millimeters no one determine and not need to, enough moreover, that in sight - a new production or not a new. And perishing wet / hot dry / in snow / dirt - in sight and without expertise. And of course same shoes in rainy weather not can be clean there, where asphalt not washed. In Donetsk washed asphalt?

The absence of Wounded near bus - yes, means their not was. And in Donetsk at all-at all are lacking cameras street surveillance? When all began, then strimy has been going slightly whether not with every homes. Where same they now, when planes are falling and buses they'll blow up? Where emki directly actions, not consequences?

Rudimentary logic not needs in ikspertizakh.

+1

From what same, tell please, will dirty asphalt in city of on sidewalks? In any weather. In rainy all raskisaet and quagmire is fleeing from Mines, and increasingly it turns out in quagmire, yes. And I had other surveillance - when nasty the dried shoes, in it withdraw on streets with sandstone been scrubbed with, then production is it coming out and becomes almost clean, in comparison with height accurately. Perhaps, you have different vision check, allows determine the availability of of sand grains and water (indeed do their absence) under resolving video 480r, ah let 720r and the images with those same video, then issues there is no.
Wounded there is no on photo and video, but they there is in hospital, or even such statements as typesabout old hat are invariably false (because as are not being made in the plot installation).
Logic not needs in examinations, but here is what-what, and logic in "easily described" I accurately not see.

Last edited by Val (Jan 30 2015 12:34:28)

aligator wrote:

So spoukha commander, without imotsiy.
Traces which you circled framed. Here is I and ask - ah that would so say prove very itself that no explosion indeed not was.
Trajectory from far there online.de. You tea soldier, trajectory this can determine on picture accommodating mrazosmi provided by. Ali not?

I in army with affected arms control not rebuffed, but this not means, that Forum need some expert. Deal can manage, right and the usual always citizen.

There was French "a mine" (conditional support) (a weaponized), from it was shock wave of,, it knocked's gonna be windows in House.
Pieces there is no, not have shown nothing, means their and being asked.

I see, that in Mariupol, "suppose rocket", could not jumping in balcony homes on str. Kyiv-47 with northern of big, because himself house is - natural a shield for this direction. Accurately so same, rocket, could not jumping underhouse 62 on str. Route in asphalt near STO Marais.There, because himself 10-etzhn house this SHlELD from direction the projected shot being fired. On Volnovakha,, too, no visible guidance, "can dig fervor dirt sand" armor. Pulled, not is considered. From this should, that official version of (version of direction shots) Khunty of Kyiv and Khunty DNR - not proved, camping on E. Assertions without evidence - FALSEHOOD.
Direction shots in Shahtarsk, look by the far looks barrel mortars.
That even?
Detect on grooves of the in asphalt?this stories for children. Venomous snakes if and will, then directed they must be not from seats shot being fired, and from centergap it comes / untangle the most of a drone. In Donetsk near stop no tooth at there is no, there is no and pieces, there "Grada" at all being asked. Pipes will in asphalt? This means that this is not a weaponized, and either academic shot, either staged they're fake.
If was would "Grad", then there was would tornado, not this art, which I framed circled. If would there was "Grad" the's kiosks have stop and's kiosks have Marais.There in Mariupol, has destroyed would as cardboard box from viewing "Rubin."

франческа wrote:

Listen, you and truth trolite that whether? Asphalt there is everywhere, and all on him trek in shoes. To understand net production or nasty - enough simply have good vision check. Wear tread in millimeters no one determine and not need to, enough moreover, that in sight - a new production or not a new. And perishing wet / hot dry / in snow / dirt - in sight and without expertise. And of course same shoes in rainy weather not can be clean there, where asphalt not washed. In Donetsk washed asphalt?

The absence of Wounded near bus - yes, means their not was. And in Donetsk at all-at all are lacking cameras street surveillance? When all began, then strimy has been going slightly whether not with every homes. Where same they now, when planes are falling and buses they'll blow up? Where emki directly actions, not consequences?

Rudimentary logic not needs in ikspertizakh.

Not United Nations on him attention and he will's freaking out even more) Just immediately can be understand, who he such on his thinking and texts) Just ignore) :mybb:

Last edited by Darkeffect777 (Jan 30 2015 13:05:54)

Darkeffect777 wrote:

he will's freaking out even more

"molitvakh me painful for" (with) It would be from what.

Dmitry" wrote:

What even? Determine on grooves of the in asphalt? This stories for children. Venomous snakes if and will, then directed they must be not from seats shot being fired, and from center it comes / untangle the most of a drone. In Donetsk near stop no tooth at there is no, there is no and pieces, there "Grada" at all being asked.

A the highlighted sophisticated Figure on the road before take trolleybus No.9 this that? Pro "Grad" in Donetsk on stopping trolley car right no one never spoke, all talked about days (82 mm), why on "Grad" circulate?

+1

Val wrote:

A the highlighted sophisticated Figureon the road before take trolleybus No.9 this that? Pro "Grad" in Donetsk on stopping trolley car right no one never spoke, all talked about days (82 mm), why on "Grad" circulate?

Okay of mixed up, ", hail hail" and "82mm", this essence affairs not changes. Although at all something I mentor accelerated in example "" "grad" "volnovakhi and Mariupol.
Try once direction) on "complicated drawing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2DIzumlFdQ
A trolley bus the fuck, Renault burned down, people disappeared, and where on the torso from pieces "landmine" on convenience store anyway?

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1422615807/bf16cf59/7627134_m.jpg

0 :4 5 - group low-skilled workers of workshop implementing various corpse, which been used for letzte on all television outlets and conduits based, instead "15 fringes dead." And where all the rest 34 victims landmine and + even as least fifty alternatively and not Wounded witnesses-passengers?

3 :1 7 - "I never I shall forget eyes girls, which watch." This a stamp already took out

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1422616991/ec55f591/7627361.jpg

Suppose mine, suppose she detonated from Left in the process trolley car right. As burst's gonna be windows, inward or resurfaced?
Suppose this were’s rump, they killed together people, but these’s rump must equally to spil sidelines and-glass. Why same the difference? If mine detonated from Left, then all's gonna be windows must be the topic shift to the.A that we see?’s rump as would from right glass neatly nasypany gorstkami on the right Keyless, instead of, to prove on the street.
Butafory your time at the wheel, grinds prepared glass filled enormous shaft from floor, his toy defied in mid-salon.

Val wrote:

Pro "Grad" in Donetsk on stopping trolley car right no one never spoke, all talked about days (82 mm), why on "Grad" circulate?

Why circulate?
Explain:
Have two case, Donetsk on 22.01 and Mariupol 24 January.
, it's idiotic is that under happy they nakovyryali vyebonu near trolley car right big Tiananmen, and near STO Marais.There in Mariupol (Marshrutnaya 62) vyibonu small Tiananmen.
That of them is "it to try", and that ", booby"?

Vyboena in of Donetsk so unconvincing, that they even cut up this come

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1422618446/adeb5ce5/7627591.jpg

Incidentally on photo until there is no nor one external machine. They will open playground for price only after, as're in for a gouging wheel. And then quickly for leisure a trolley bus with eye artificial demarcation point or interface.
That this for footprint on asphalt? This consequences from explosive devices, explosion which was directed onlyon house, with which made this photograph.

Compare with mariupolskim a spectacle (the hole strictly in the center of the court schools)
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1422147398/6f9f217f/7570797.jpg

And now him somewhere in-, examine people’s TTKh "the landmines are 82-mm", "grad", + pictures of the from Grozny-95 and, get back a little smile, everybody in both maydanno-antimaydannykh cases.

Who stronger mine or rocket?about this skloubeni narrative from Val

Dmitry" wrote:

Idiocy is that under happy they nakovyryali vyebonu near trolley car right big Tiananmen, and near STO Marais.There in Mariupol (Marshrutnaya 62) vyibonu small Tiananmen.

That and me interested in himself process, as happens time you pick and, where need, zatalkivanie the wreckage of the missile? This type Comes brigade out an with compressor and otboynikami, minutes 10-15 make some noise, footprint have left and left. Another brigade snuck some a firecracker in one place (to people in cellars heard that are shooting), squib snuck some have trolley car right and went hustle back, podognannyy a trolley bus with chelovek already machine. So all was? I.e. city realistically extinct and the and deal only operators on city green.

Dmitry" wrote:

Who stronger mine or rocket? About this skloubeni narrative from Val

Teoreticheskaya part of such a, that BM-21 stronger landmine 82 mm. About practical parts of I already wrote - prospective kind of boezaryadov can be determine in the course expertise (not on a photo-video, but on place with roulette table).

Last edited by Val (Jan 30 2015 15:22:31)

Val wrote:

Teoreticheskaya part of such a, that BM-21 stronger landmine 82 mm. About practical parts of I already wrote - prospective kind of boezaryadov can be determine in the course expertise (not on photo-video, but on place with roulette table).

And I you say, that photo and video well enough. Roulette in the hands of expert, increasingly would still that a microphone have Syomy Pegova.

This is type Comes brigade out an with compressor and otboynikami,
Another brigade snuck some a firecracker in one place
Squib snuck some have trolley car right and went hustle back,
Podognannyy a trolley bus with chelovek already machine.
So all was?

Place have cordoned off; gents were laying out from car body already-so-burnt-Logan;
They smashed a trolley bus; in Renault Shirts set fire a wash cloth;
The shitbags who popped a weaponized in side homes;, it knocked's gonna be windows at the top and doors on 1 st floor;
Caught up with journalists operators; caught up with polupyanykh actors witnesses;
As pecked asphalt, or as on this place was is located a mine, at all spat, for if would this was Fighting 105-82-mm, then here was would a vortex.

People? Yes no one their and ask not will, and paper on signature not would give about hold confidential, they and themselves perfectly understand what is can be the price for language recently. And the Internet in this House disconnected, not you doubt it and inhabitants all on control.

Dmitry" wrote:

I in army with affected arms control not rebuffed, but this not means, that Forum need some expert. Deal can manage, right and the usual always citizen.

You indeed one is that this can fix things any a housekeeper or a-a locksmith plumber?
Link
Link
http://www.rusnauka.com/31_NNM_2013/Tec … 14.doc.htm
http://www.rusnauka.com/31_NNM_2013/Tec … 16.doc.htm
This OK not with snowballs to throw.

Dmitry" wrote:

There was French "mine" (conditional support) (a weaponized), from it was shock wave of,, it knocked Autodesk ® 3ds Max ® in House.
Pieces there is no, not have shown nothing, means their and being asked.

I same you not pro landmine and a chisel ask. And pro THE, left on place crimes nelyudyu.

You on seems offended by, either willfully not like it or respond to question. Although I not know for that can be was first year of the, I like nothing after video with Zhvanetskiy more not posted). That could offense your patriotic credentials feelings. Me in principle don't give a shit, but on humanely can be was explain its another stunt like this. You simply so often all here speak, that forum your - want sticks is, by, want it, and act the way you themselves quite the contrary. Ah yes okay, this your choice. I more nor in what moderators not do. It me the fuck not need to. For myselfjust a gavkayuschimi closet podterat. If forwards, can at all my profile to remove.

About your research. If you and carried one is that traces from explosion draw zubilami. The as times long line trajectory clearly will tell direction on its benchmark point. And this already indisputable fact, Regrettable not only court people, which reading this forum but and those whose the immediate task judge murderers.
And calculation about this the starting point will give opportunity choose from three options - likely. I.e. if this was indeed shot, then will clear with no direction he was. If footprint from explosion drawn a hammer, then this comes up even easier. You for increasingly time their research not painted although would one the simplest schemes, although would one footprints from explosion (hoppers). Although any EOD tech right is beginning to its study precisely with this. He makes measurements all parameters and transfers increasingly on scheme with-linked maps terrain. And then in move go ballistic tables. And these tables my so each ??, as table multiplication.
So that not rush to do conclusions).

Last edited by aligator (Jan 30 2015 19:05:33)

+1

aligator wrote:

You indeed one is that this may manage, right any a housekeeper or a-a locksmith plumber?

There is no not any, and here is with the guy question a bit I feel safer, because deal in pipes this already the brain need.
To compare photos, many mind - Nah,. Need computer, desire to, a bit skill for search information, and of course the brain, desirable male and desirable higher middle intelligence. This well enough. But of course poorly deal, if man already zazombirovan “stereotypes and imposed by of images.
If have human lacks mind on comparison the images, then I him forbid it be registered on Forum. We have traces on asphalt and homes in Mariupol, in Donetsk and anything. Can be their compare with Terrible-95, analogy and New Aphon - another-92-93, there indeed worked "Grad", one thing from falling - Owl there is no. And here holes any something with a screwdriver tons of, rudely speaking.

aligator wrote:

You on seems offended by, either willfully not like it or respond to question.

Increasingly I responded and even with pictures for Val, directly on this page. a trolley bus # 17. , Donetsk
Regulation continue to fludit, d to scrub

Skyfall about your research. If you and carried one is that traces from explosion draw zubilami. The as times long line trajectory clearly will tell direction on its benchmark point. And this already indisputable fact, Regrettable not only court people, which reading this forum but and those whose the immediate task judge murderers.

Aligator,. Draw as art ballistic trajectory with unassailable facts, on wake kovyryaniy on asphalt or from pieces unknown explosive devices. D wait with look forward. And if 40 fludit, then himself know.

Such video messages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcPyRyCKI-0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4VFnW0P1vI

Woman, tolknuvshaya speech pro "cultural Europe" in only, resembles on the conductor 17 th trolley car right from of Donetsk.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1422996935/03ddd241/7677006.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1422996961/3646fd1b/7677010.jpg

Strange, but until Check-Out trolley car right, this woman not appeared nor on one photo or video. Shows up during Vegas week she only for letzte foreign correspondent. That she now since forgotten in or trolleybus? Why not ransacked and not killed? Why not then departed with this stop before?

On local channels turned constantly this halt. Was mourning, candles in banks, as in Kyiv.
Showed Wounded in obltravmatologii with interview. There even shoulders, of a liberated under honest zakharovskoe word "brightly" with Ukraine on wards. Was some the guy wounded zabintovannyy, any women, too, injured people. Talked plausible. Then through month father "brightly" enumerated any money on dentures the wounded women. People see this on TV, DOCG level figure out what's truth - there is no, when around constantly the bombings and there is real destruction, injured, death. Here is and now these days think here quietly? Tiddly.. Every day modicum a bit, but shootings there is and not only fully, and and severe somewhere not far as-would from-nothingto do mines Butovki Donetsk.
I have personally i?eyoaeu spoke of wounded girlfriend / odnogruppnitse his stepdaughter's future, ekhavshey this or trolleybus, camping on E. 7 water on cousins.

+2

Group "Small Dog" Fili and Lana Custer's Patrick
Served by though "a trolley bus # 17"

Brigade one, and video absolves different, but in one place.
Look forgery

GRAPHIIC 18+ Attack on trolley bus in Donetsk reported 13 civilians killed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt30h8a8xg0
Patrick Lancaster

, Donetsk Today: As a trolley bus 17 I took until Next Ostanovki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4VFnW0P1vI
Graham Phillips

On first video instead trolley car right on hard stsepke. In or trolleybus is driver and worker depot, which got laid, and now cross-section crossbeam from doors. More no one in parlor scene there is no.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1433684830/6a783d20/8965382_m.jpg

At the second video Phillips, which churchgoers on props master, and then absolves was trained as an actress, sygravshuyu role the conductor. In parlor scene driver (in the mirror), actress and Phillips.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1433684830/9c8493c3/8965381_m.jpg

Is obtained that for shootings second video, snap right off intercepted and in it itself has gone film crew brigade. :glasses:

a trolley bus which is faring eastward.)
http://newphotohost.ru/arhive/922.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DKijboom2E

Truth have this onboard Number Randsfjord, and have moreover was 1513

Маразм крепчает:
Генпрокуратура ДНР: Остановка на Боссе в 2015 году была обстреляна с северо-запада из «Пиона»  http://dnr-news.com/dnr/29250-genprokur … piona.html

«Объективные данные свидетельствуют, что артиллерийский обстрел Ленинского района города Донецка 22 января 2015 года велся из артиллерийских систем с направления северо-запад. Снаряды, осколки которых были исследованы специалистами, с большой долей вероятности могли быть выпущены из артиллерийского орудия калибра 203 мм. Наиболее подходящим орудием такого калибра, производившимся на территории бывшего СССР, является дальнобойное самоходное орудие 2С7 «Пион»»
«Наличие среди ранее осмотренных осколков таких, которые имеют две канавки под ведущий поясок, позволяет предположить, что в данном случае применялся артиллерийский снаряд калибром свыше 152 мм, наиболее вероятным из которых является калибр 203 мм»

САУ 2С7 «Пион» — это советская 203-мм артиллерийская установка, принятая на вооружение в 1975 году и модернизированная в середине 80-х. Сегодня САУ «Пион» является одним из самых мощных самоходных орудий в мире, она и сегодня используется российской армией и вооруженными силами бывших советских республик.

Данная артиллерийская установка предназначена для уничтожения объектов противника в его тактическом тылу. Основными целями для этой «самоходки» являются средства доставки тактического ядерного оружия, долговременные оборонительные укрепления, узлы связи и штабы противника. Дальность стрельбы САУ 2С7 «Пион» составляет 47 км. Она способна вести огонь боеприпасами с ядерной боевой частью.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1486539952/e9ae5f51/16006351.jpg

Воронки от 203 мм снаряда "Пиона" на месте происшествия явно отсутствуют.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » , Donetsk. A trolley bus # 17