The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » Is the principal died in traffic accident

Is the principal died in traffic accident

Posts 1 to 20 of 147

2 / 2 / 2015 about 08 :2 0 died in traffic accident (near Kryvyi Horn, Ukraine) soloist Ukrainian groups is the principal - Andrei Kuzmenko
01 / 2 / 2015 in Krivoy Rog was the concert.

Accident of, in which died Kuzma is the principal, struck from-for clashes his car with molokovozom.
About this told the head of the Gosavtoinspektsii Ukraine Anatoly Sirenko in live station's "112 Ukraine."
"Happened clash car Toyota Sequoia with ICE automobile GAZ-53, which could milk. In a result this reports died Andrei Kuzmenko. Are priced circumstances as happened event. Happened cross-currents clash roughly in the middle zv parts of, so circumstances needs to set ", - told he.
According to representative traffic policemen, blow was so a powerful, that a truck proved in a ditch.

Details YuA
... . ...
In traffic accident under curve Horn died Kuzma is the principal. Video with traffic accident

... . ...
Promised in February "hungry pill" the Conservative the Verkhovna Rada and not only:
18 + Kuzma is the principal North Koreas latest appeal about functioning power | UKRAINE - RUSSIA

... . ...
Greetings Putin from Kuzma from Ivano Frankivsk: PTN Chlo

Wieniawski until prezidentv ie

Panov Prezidenti ? until you rozmova
Bo 1930 long not heard them a you pravdive word
iiaea I i ? eiee e it comes not passed ??
The kind Id say you a - the reason have vyn

In yeo ae o? e?a ?io an time, that plunged
uia ??not aoei ae ? iai not also contributed
Nevzhe for performed years ae Enough not up
Uia zaroblyati money kopayuchi mogili

Panov Prezidenti ? until you ieoaiiy
Iio ae an live ye golubts in smetan
Oia ? that an people skidayutsya soldiers
Kopykami, ye ae ua in them not today vdbrati

Iio ae not send a on vynu audits sinv
I ? vnukv, i ? plemnnikv, themselves you there not in sight
Zate on death kidate of strangers cholovkv
Skazht meni, nevzhe after viglyada rightly

Iio in cold blood, ae zlivate e?a ?io?
have e?ia ? svoy ae aeanio also ditinu
Skazht, whether trio of, x ei an people in o ? e ? vinn
Skazht tsnu, for sklki ae sold Ukranu!

I want the archive you, Panov Prezidenti
A the entire our a pain on ? aieo nia ? ia??a i ? ae pomerti
And, naschadkam your - I want o ? euee of evil
SSea ae an time, World gotuvali us!

(With) Kuzma Skryabin (band)

Was removed neugodnogo.
This as W. Chief the shitbags who popped.

Last edited by light (Feb 2 2015 19:03:15)

They this publish and grant in spots because YOU this are looking, on this there is demand, and often - boom. Unfortunately. And this demand pits proposal.
You little blood?

Alexey Mochanov Facebook
Rudely and evil for family, with representatives Canal ICTV.
In late conversation sent the fuck open texts.
And to apologize - am not expected. On site Canal lies the sample photographs with seats traffic accident, in which died Kuzma is the principal. And the bottom - the commercial with seats reports. Journalists ICTV consider normal to publish photo dead Andrei, restrained crumpled about the dairy truck Toyota down there, photo rubber mat for legs ,-drenched even warm blood Andrei, just savor it for work solving, when in kadr the and deal nips his neostyvshiy corpse.
You out of their fucking minds, paranoia? You lpayki and rating the brain at all a.m.?
You would so showed his an estranged cousin or friend, dead in road accidents as a result
Or on war? In which times the db, that have minimal number journalists in this country there is conscience and professionalism. Have Ukrainian journalism these concepts there is no at all. Lost their under birth.
This not the first demise, on example which I in this might be certain.
Koglda died Andrei Alexanders - moral! 'And are kinda douchey made repeated calls me, Larisa Mischanchuk, see Sergei Kholodilo and tried to obtain photos Alexandrova. But not with racing, namely with seats accident, to wrinkled this is and rastroschennaya about trees Subaru sobaral maximum number of viewers, visitors, readers, layko-krovov.
When died Andrei Gusin - we with Raul Chilachavoy grapple kept your onslaught press, which roared on The Gull this morning makes its way to the corpse is, Dva and footage, that from him remained after the fall of the and bombers in 50 meters.
Now ICTV with their fuck-you.

+1

light wrote:

Went away neugodnogo.
This as W. Chief the shitbags who popped.

Okay modicum not with Pushkin compared.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1422907092/e82dfcda/7663797.jpg

This when Ukrainian people committed feat, when the cookies Frozen Cocktails came and people gasoline Motor?

Dmitry" wrote:

This is when Ukrainian people committed feat, when the cookies Frozen Cocktails came and people gasoline Motor?

graham crackers on all lacked, and gasoline not all burned. And to see, of course same, need the, that want to see.

+1

wrote:

Greetings Putin from Kuzma from Ivano Frankivsk: PTN Chlo

And for this, say so, low dirty to me either to gain "sector gas", he deserved popular love?
Moral the ceiling on on zero and forward. Nothing itself culture creativity. Language; in spots TV, increasingly, cool, Tsoi not less.

Favorite, I love you
So especially dudette,
I am asking, joy to,
Because d to beat
Hands, with their feet, its head,
Elbows, matchs, iron pipe.

The refrain:
If you will betray, espoused,
I'll rip out all your mop out of the,
To meat seems to gonna bite for hand,
As much frenzied dog,
If you will betray, espoused,
I'm going to knock out all your her teeth,
In the lunchbox their lowering people
And d over her weep.

Small, shall submit its mobile,
I to read to,
From whom came was it a text,
And d to beat

Yes perishing. Creator.
Killed neugodnogo, of course.

Dmitry" wrote:

for this, say so, low dirty to me either to gain "sector gas", he deserved popular love?
Moral the ceiling on on zero and forward. Nothing itself culture creativity. Language; in spots TV, increasingly, cool, Tsoi not less.

Yes, on concerts to download his young people not, like, 70 pounds. Now any information vlazhivay, will do obediently, for example to ride
"Ooi not skache, the Russians" "goats-on, ? @ # tatic" and vast.

This is more step ago

Val wrote:

graham crackers on all lacked, and gasoline not all burned. And to see, of course same, need the, that want to see.

Ah okay, I not saw, and he that, he not saw what nationality and sexual orientation from the scene talks the people on the slaughter?
You have mass schizophrenia in dire hidden form.

Val, I not know nothing about this, my the first hick impression, causes an eerie revulsion. Explain it to, for that you love shit, which you give under concept "creativity." Not so here is, one line, type you is a clever prichine, and I dumb not see and increasingly, and here is so on truly, lines in ten if have to string, with a logical rationale for. Can whether otritsalovo, negative, hatred, reckon creative? Why he their fans not has taught song says pro ytsenyukha? Such increasingly living questions.

+1

At all of course strange, that died driver Toyota and um, not milk-truck, masses machines are uniform, and level of security raze not in favor of GAZ-53

+1

And who you said, that he somewhere "kept", or that he was in delighted from then (in 2013-2014's) opposition, that he its supported? Creativity as creativity, not without feelings humor (his project), there is their admirers have and plevateli.

Dmitry" wrote:

Generally of course strange, that died driver Toyota and um, not milk-truck, masses machines are uniform, and level of security raze not in favor of GAZ-53

In Gaza driver much higher sits, yes and the thickness of the metal not in favor of the Toyota.

I think could kill even for one this song:
Skryabin (band) - "Us have"

yuriy wrote:

I think could kill even for one this song:
Skryabin (band) - "Us have"

For such kill? On-my "95 logistcis" "says" much more stark and provokatsionnee. "Says" so, because allowed to so to speak, censorship in Ukraine there are indeed, only she directed against US.
, too, most pro Kuzma has been, "Us have" past in spots, so as need people and further "jihadi" - from the country, on war, against each other.
I same to Kuzma applied purely neutral, watched sometimes with him transfer of (a leading transfer of on repair on Villas,), sometimes joked with his texts songs, and listen to - such I do not listen. But crawl in dirty political, countrys ruling oligarchic game and / or promote layki and intergenerational accounts in youth masses.

Dmitry" wrote:

Favorite, I love you
So especially dudette,
I am asking, joy to,
Because d to beat

Dmitry" wrote:

Favorite, I love you
So especially dudette,
I am asking, joy to,
Because d to beat

a little Google-the interpreter detekted. Couple of inaccuracy in the diversion and sense is changing dramatically.

Val wrote:

to be creative as creativity, not without feelings humor

Val Val, over than same here laughing? Nizkosortnaya are smut. Nothing except 5m own people I here not see.
Perhaps you going to answer that about although not debate, perhaps so. Not understand me modern energetic young culture if this its pattern.
But here perhaps increasingly worse. Venture to suggest that tvaryonysh even the.
Vysoookoe art
http://troll-face.ru/static/a/3/57/bezyimyannaya-B8S9Vq.gif
The creature accurately not have suffered. This yes.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1422954305/ae215d3e/7668229_m.jpg

wrote:

Val Val, over than same here laughing? Nizkosortnaya are smut.

This is recent year have him are smut went. And before are decent songs were. I first time heard Scriabin in 91godu and about Will.i.am - Then from wigged ping pong pop at all in Ukraine no one normal not was. Me seemed that he was mowing under "Depeche mod" the marriage style was similar and synthesizer almost takoyzhe.

wrote:

Val Val, over than same here laughing?

Wu you sense of humor is associated only with, laughing? Satire, has, the irony, grotesque already not the?

wrote:

But here perhaps increasingly worse. Venture to suggest that tvaryonysh even the.

as and all the creators of films horrors of, militants, yes? Yes and at all all.

Last edited by Val (Feb 3 2015 13:12:02)

Not knew that for group "is the principal", looked it up in wikipedia, name last album of - clear cutting materschina.
This "hero" - the shame Ukraine!
And already from finger suck out covert attempted, Brad Siwy.
. And how many such insane accidents on peri pistes.

Ah Kuzma unlike other did and such clips

yuriy wrote:

Nu Kuzma unlike other did and such clips Skryabin (band) - Runa

And that? Another opuskalovo his people and countries? Redeem on human-the French Americans Poles have them all, fuckoff, and they maladtsy, and we debily and have us increasingly poorly.
I was and in Kyiv and Lviv, Luhansk, Donetsk, Odessa, Simferopol, Sevastopol, Zaporozhye. Easier write where not was. Was and in Europe in same the Hungary, Greece, Romania problems that whether little? Kyiv-one of most beautiful cities, perishing better idea Hi, Athens, Lviv a remarkable, Sevastopol e?anaaao.
You Hi, singer beautiful hand would official his country, persuasively about would in Brooklyn, in Romanian-Greek villages, in Arab neighborhoods Paris and not fact that returned would alive.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » Is the principal died in traffic accident