The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » Is the principal died in traffic accident

Is the principal died in traffic accident

Posts 41 to 60 of 147

Goodwin wrote:

Other deal as the entire this the Satanic, gothic, the Occult romanticism is perceived youth.

The entire this the teenage Occult Art, Occultism-Gothic style, this simply a certain expression of sexuality. Long hair, clothing from the iron and skin and increasingly such. And have someone another sexuality is expressed in Quotes under through the shamanic tambourine on disco. Then people are beginning mature and are switching in any calmer stage. This normally.

If to think, that this increasingly not simply so, and someone are cultivated, how perceive people which constantly films pro war look? Or thrillers pro serial murderers?
Blatnyak and gansta-rap this at all a direct leadership to action.

+1

Dmitry" wrote:

~ Message from ~ William::

Ah Kuzma unlike other did and such clips

On 1 :0 8 any Association she that whether.) o.o.
I such machines already 100 years not saw

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1422967497/837afaa5/7670740_m.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1422967681/9eae40ec/7670785.gifhttp://images.vfl.ru/ii/1422968035/69cee1ef/7670875_m.jpg

Have them recognized theme with this molokovozom
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1423120298/9d6acf9c/7688346_m.jpg

Centimeters 7-45 - 8-30
Because another, Aristarkh Nikodimych, the that on meriyam and courts argued,
That we Princes stolbovye, and what we gender north and gender south belong,
In the past month under the dairy truck fell. Released for milk, and - crunch!
Me about this DrivenData crucial from noble nests assembly got signed over to.

A movie the still. Are smut narco-- it does sound gay cannibalism and vast.

Last edited by Юрий (Feb 5 2015 10:12:02)

+1

Юрий wrote:

Wu themrecognized theme with this molokovozom

This is same creativity Russian cinematograph, how this is flowing in subject Kuzma? Or this hint of plot?

Юрий wrote:

Wu them recognized theme with this molokovozom

Centimeters 7-45 - 8-30
Because another, Aristarkh Nikodimych, the that on meriyam and courts argued,
That we Princes stolbovye, and what we gender north and gender south belong,
In the past month under the dairy truck fell. Released for milk, and - crunch!
Me about this DrivenData crucial from noble nests assembly got signed over to.

A movie the still. Are smut narco-- it does sound gay cannibalism and vast.

Edited Yuri (Today 10 :12: 2)

Yuri, on your photo and on photo-video from office Dmitri molokovozy different. Gas the air tanks between cabin and Codru by, a handle on keg of.
And molokovozy are used for delivery water in areas, where there is no water

Last edited by =33= (Feb 5 2015 10:53:07)

Val wrote:

This is same creativity Russian cinematograph, how this is flowing in subject Kuzma? Or this hint of plot?

Right the author stingy movie, active ukronenavistnik and warrior Federal State of Novorussiya. Incidentally props from another movie intraoral Kolenkinoy.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1423123437/d9496444/7688714_m.jpg
And Kuzma your in topic was judging by facts. The contestant part of matrix well on hatred to download his. – my opinion.

Last edited by Юрий (Feb 5 2015 11:14:03)

Юрий wrote:

and Kuzma your in topic was judging by facts.

like would know these facts. I know only that he helped volunteers and has traveled with concerts. Many artists helps volunteers and Daniel makes it with concerts.

Юрий wrote:

the contestant part of matrix well on hatred to download his.

again same, examples. Personally I about Kuzma not heard years several.

Last edited by Val (Feb 5 2015 11:19:16)

Val wrote:

like would know these facts.

?

Dmitry" wrote:

Could otritsalovo, negative, hatred, reckon creative? Why he their fans not has taught song says pro Яytsenyukha?

Please. Rollout crowds in deeds.

Dmitry" wrote:

Val, I not know nothing about this, – my the first hick impression, causes an eerie revulsion. Explain it to, for that you love shit, which you give under concept "creativity." Not so here is, one line, type you is a clever prichine, and I dumb not see and increasingly, and here is so on truly, lines in ten if have to string, with a logical rationale for.

You OK'd you ignore not a responsibility and then're just stalling. Questions those same.
13 December 2013. Get asked by people on massacre, Kheroyam Slava, you The Government, get off. Ah that still not clear with this character?

Find the signature 10 differences. Carnival barker such same. We here power (EVEN TEXT ONE). Yes or not?!

Last edited by Юрий (Feb 5 2015 11:42:52)

Юрий wrote:

you OK'd you ignore not a responsibility and then're just stalling. Questions those same.

I not in topic, so and query for clarification, and that I gonna start ignoring? (, too, not in topic)

Worth listening to.

gav wrote:

It stands listen to the.

And can be in short will key moments? And washed Russians not understand iiao.

I: 've been flipping through, nothing interesting things not found. Set of matrix stereotypes al-I scoop around the is to blame, all go in Church and to believe in God.

Last edited by Славянец (Feb 8 2015 05:08:42)

Very strange ? and his development.

After demise Scriabin installed in spiritual leader people, In social media and media is faring your pump together tome, interview, video, where he calls for topple power. Essentially, too,, that he spoke in times of Euromaidan, only here out a message "us have, these power, too, bad, need to all you shoot." In day demise someone managed to withdraw people on the evening memory. Many people and increasingly extremely disorderly way.
http://images.unian.net/photos/2015_02/1422897123-3026.jpg

Now appeared video ostensibly recently traffic accident:

As consider, this is faring your pump masses for a new Maidan?

+1

Istina wrote:

In day demise someone managed to withdraw people on the evening memory. Many people and increasingly extremely disorderly way.

Me already is beginning to seem, that some people in Kyiv as robots - need to assemble in awoke place in a certain time and without problems gathered. Me it is unclear one thing, that is driven by people who go on all these Square, on protest or same a few parting protest. Understandable, that part of for money, but much mass all same themselves come. Here is arrived man home on the evening after work tired and hungry, but faced about meeting, as a bunny fuckin 'Energizer, rallied and went there not sitting even on skies ”? And can and directly with work on empty stomach? Smacks of psikhotronnym weapons, so as I have for example such desire not controversial of and not arises. Me especially surprised Euromaidan (, when under zazyvnye whimpers Jewish minority, tens of thousands of Ukrainians and Russians with spark of in the eyes of stood on Tiananmen Independence in Kyiv believing that in this time their accurately already not deceived. Sur directly any.

Last edited by Yu (Feb 8 2015 11:06:56)

Yu wrote:

“I don’t already is beginning to seem, that some people in Kyiv as robots - need to assemble in awoke place in a certain time and without problems gathered. Me it is unclear one thing, that is driven by people who go on all these Square, on protest or same a few parting protest. Understandable, that part of for money, but much mass all same themselves come. Here is arrived man home on the evening after work tired and hungry, but faced about meeting, as a bunny fuckin 'Energizer, rallied and went there not sitting even at skies ”? And can and directly with work on empty stomach? Smacks of psikhotronnym weapons, so as I have for example such desire not controversial of and not arises. Me especially surprised Euromaidan (, when under zazyvnye whimpers Jewish minority, tens of thousands of Ukrainians and Russians with spark of in the eyes of stood on Tiananmen Independence in Kyiv believing that in this time their accurately already not deceived. Sur directly any.
Edited Yu (Today 14 :06: 56)

Disagree.
Believe, as any M. Deza, in the news is dispensed with: On all the Ukraine people said goodbye to Mr..
Of what looked, this should not.

On video of Odessa the exposition - as with are after boinga, decorative piarskaya rotten, the entire hustle back - three dozen schoolchildren, the only nevertheless portretik marked.
Judging by around the a cool her class teacher its class led.

Odessites paid tribute memory Kuzma Scriabin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA9v9IIhDFo#t=18

In Kyiv depicts about the penny 20 on 30, occasionally billboards, for them no one there is no. The mild ” promised from the scene, not tone its d'you get, talk and sound been with Piglet (Milne character), not sing.

02.02.15 Barack honor memory Kuzma Scriabin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Usjt536zk#t=20

Here - the same Kyiv, Maidan, shown in the maximum 600.
I have there is some experience, we here in Barnaul out...... over 15,000 rallies suit, here there is no thousands of, as in the title said.

To honor the memory Kuzma Scriabin on Maidan has targeted for annihilation about thousands of man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd_aor2vHdc

In any case for million the revolutionary and camping on D. Cities this the pinch.
Given, that to rock musicians always churchgoers much more, than to politikam.

Somewhere could be more?
There is no.

Nothing not mean against Kuzma Scriabin. Simply facts.

To to collect people in together and jihadi in the right direction there is hell-ministrativnyy resource. Administration educational institutions surveyed, enterprises, domkomov Ethiopians have voted our S.N.Ruchkovskyi administrations provide mass character. So was in Soviet times, the same and now happening, camping on E. Format relations state to the people is permanent. Dreamt photo accident and I'm wondering: The dairy truck with feel secure faced or fell under train?

opushka wrote:

To to collect people in together and jihadi in the right direction there is hell-ministrativnyy resource. Administration educational institutions surveyed, enterprises, domkomov Ethiopians have voted our S.N.Ruchkovskyi administrations provide mass character. So was in Soviet times, the same and now happening, camping on E. Format relations state to the people is permanent. Dreamt photo accident and I'm wondering: The dairy truck with feel secure faced or fell under train?

Yes what there mass character? What resource? What people in what together?
Normally admirers have drop came, girls - most, male - slightly less.
In durnete and media, as always, the entire "mass character" with "piles of goofy"

Photo with Maidan, judging by around the, most the large. The first ranks - rising generation. The workshop. Very typical. Such any musician with name without any sign politicians accompany.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1423386085/2bfadd00/7717450_m.jpg

the city dweller
On this photo-yes, so and there is. However, visible organize: The floodlights, machines with placards, slender ranks. Seen a photo of you with the grannies, too and the people middle age, different on his fans. The dairy truck here is only silnovato suffered-ca the old was?

горожанин wrote:

~ Message from ~ Yu::

. Simply facts.

And on your view, for what this done? For what nagnetenie in media? For what announcement about ostensibly contract killing of?

Istina
For distractions attention from something more important)

opushka wrote:

Istina
For distractions attention from something more important)

And could not whether this be’some programs or ritual. Kuzma after all enough ambiguous character was. And in creativity, and in svoystva.
Here is his latest clip, presented for day before demise

Stars have lit and putting out everywhere-this one way distractions attention.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Ukraine » Is the principal died in traffic accident