The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » Uglegorsk. Debaltseve municipality.

Uglegorsk. Debaltseve municipality.

Posts 81 to 94 of 94

#p37886,Beginner wrote:

At fact I thankful gorozhaninu for what opened me eyes on outset, but here is this his assertion

Uvlekaetso as and any other writer. Watch your, launching only the crux of the

Terrors Debaltseve municipality NEWS UKRAINE MEETlNG 21 2 2015
Product, Hi,.

#p38293,Beginner wrote:

Terrors Debaltseve municipality NEWS UKRAINE MEETlNG 21 2 2015
Product, Hi,.

Ah flamboyant Debaltseve municipality with Uglegorskiy under "into the" loss. For zhudkikh fighting and razderbana army or foreign currency under support TV and video-channels just yutupa.

Uglegorsk. -fighting with mnogokvartirnymi homes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjB5miTzaDM

For those who not sleeping:
"the foot" for boilers
Is a detailed investigation action 6 th separate Tank brigadessassy the composition(in / untangle # 54096, village Moulineaux, N.Novgorod area) in steppes Ukraine.
http://funkyimg.com/i/27Kwx.jpg

Last edited by Бухтияр Ж. (Feb 9 2016 01:43:55)

#p55387,Бухтияр Ж. wrote:

6 th separate Tank brigadessassy the composition

Were rounded up...... there fools, gave them in hands toys, and themselves chew on your pop corn Cat, despite all this, yes clap their hands.
From narratives one person, was not sweet them then, in Debaltseve municipality, life prove on balance, so as in any minute their could bulldoze land wystawienniczym.

+1

Photography Shoigu

Ah at all something such a come very easily rig.
And about fix speech in short?

Now if we open the being stored a copy of profile Ivan

the reference of course corrupted, further to read not interestingly.
Mulinskiy dig, is right from road on Moscow. That there further was, did increasingly re-read?
Time pity, Bukhtiyar. Naked the reference is prohibited rules, need with a key quote and with with your explanation, if speech is faring about complex.

#p55421,Dmitry" wrote:

A about fix speech in short?

Boyo from Russia was on Donbas, in VK piarilsya about this, then received wound and was dispatched in one of had acquired a hospital Moscow, where, sobsno, and received "boilers" (clock) for hearth from the most Shoigu. For heavily merit before homeland. Investigation conducted part people (as here on photo, video, accounts are denied and vast). Ah and further participation regular grew army in Debaltsevskoy manhunt, pure and simple.

Family Man, thank you, tucked for me tail. And I here is, as a bit lazy, and violated rules, I'm sorry.
Correct, that source happened to be this not customary pablik, work there we can reap some big time, minus in is only, that in late money are asked.
Me and before come across such investigations, only here not were, here "bottom layer" was several a different, now, truth, oslabela- "vnimayuschikh" race.

the reference of course corrupted, further to read not interestingly.

The reference labor, but photo all removed. Understandable, why.
"It is no fun to read" of course the, whom material is inconvenient essentially. Not fits in navyazyvaemuyu concept of postanovochnosti just and the entire in southeastern region W.
Understand, ????? their tasks.

Last edited by Бухтияр Ж. (Feb 10 2016 01:25:10)

+1

An in investigation action 6 th separate Tank brigades

Bukhtiyar J., you pro this?

Video: Tanki "trades abroad" on Ukraine: "Grew-72B3" and "Tbilisi-72M2 Moderna." Investigation Part 1(16 :4 4)

Video: Tanki 'trades abroad' on Riga 'Tbilisi - 64' Investigation Part 2.(18 :5 4)

#p55465,Бухтияр Ж. wrote:

the reference labor, but photo all removed. Understandable, why.

-Bindu for themselves page, to then, when their future, not to explain on detail by. (regulation as maintain)

#p55466,swed.loki wrote:

keeps the for themselves page, to then, when their future, not to explain on detail by.

All already stolen until us.

on topic
Ilovaisk, to example

In composition pillar lay:

Batalonnyy-tactical group 93 single mechanized brigades (293 troops)
Group 3 th individual regiment special forces (34 troops)
Subdivisions 39 th and 40 th battalions territorial Defense “Dnepr river-2 ” and“ FC Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih ” (roughly 50-60 man)
Group Colonel Gordiychuka, which came to Mnogopolyu with Sauer-Graves for 28 th August (14 man);
Battalion “Donbas ” (about 200 people) with prikomandirovannymi to him 12-defective CITY battalion“ Lake Svitiaz ” and 10-defective - from “Kherson. ”
Individual military personnel from other parts of (for example, crew captured Russian the tank Tbilisi-72 - from fighters 17 th separate Tank brigades) - in general 30-40 people.

Colonel Igor Gordiychuka know personally. The entire career-their hump. With Sauer-graves he returned miracle. Has destroyed Syarheychyk. Couple of days in field has lain. Deneerovtsy (or Russians? Accurately not I’d say) his and ship types- wet not have become, nourished German, not the Lodger. Have reached their. Heavy operations. Rehabilitate abroad.
http://funkyimg.com/i/27MFS.jpg

And you speak, maintain page. Lack from first hands.

Last edited by Бухтияр Ж. (Feb 10 2016 02:59:26)

+1

#p55468,Бухтияр Ж. wrote:

deneerovtsy (or Russians? Accurately not I’d say)

And deneerovtsy this that Germans?

For family, 's attacks with woman from Debaltseve municipality.
Shown photos responded neighborhoods, about how, that was happening around yes about, about how, that seen their eyes. Wants to return, albeit not increasingly there well.
Says, that schools ,-care initiative, distribution, homes are rebuilding, windows, doors, roads, suggest your styling is.
Around purely, but every himself for himself. Winos and drug users there is no, perhaps, "going" lifted in times of active database.
In memory little good and pleasant from saw and between.

+1

Салют на ученьях обозвали боем под Дебальцево или где-то в тех местах

Давай-давай-2
Анатолий Шарий

Молодец Шарик, может когда хочет, или не хочет а надо, но всегда может.

+1

#p55465,Бухтияр Ж. wrote:

"неинтересно читать" разумеется тому, кому материал неудобен по сути. Не вписывается в навязываемую концепцию постановочности всего и вся в юго-восточном регионе У.

также это пруфит что РФ воюет там, то есть, ее присутствие. Как можно ополченца, читай сепаратиста по международным понятиям уголовного права, награждать медалью России. Палево, и санкции санкции санкции. Может поэтому удалено .

днр немцы что-ли ?

ну так-то, не внимая росс. пропаганде, отстраненно, это те же махновцы, или бандеровцы, только на востоке. В любом случае , это украинцы.

Last edited by Wxd (Dec 24 2016 18:02:57)

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » New Russia (region) » Uglegorsk. Debaltseve municipality.