The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Media » This Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary

This Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary

Posts 21 to 40 of 247

He declared, that all, who puts "groups" texts and komentarіv Shariya, are beginning track - "documenting and to collect IP street address."

Gerashchenko possesses new technologies in Internet, tracing IP on likes.
Gerashenko reduction article "Laika" in CC Ukraine.
Gerashchenko requires have Shariya fee for advertising his Canal or the percentage of from partnyorki on Youtube.
Increasingly in one :D :D :D

And continuation of "history with with a skillet."

Last edited by atom.tm (May 13 2015 09:59:48)

Operation "Gyulchatai":D
http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2529873
Voice Shariya one in one with voice prankera, which bill bred so under the guise of Gubareva)
Voice Gerashchenko suited.
A leading Tamiflu became, the same, which 17 July in 19 :1 5reported about a downed 747 flying over only (according to source :D).

1)

links from reasons, there are several affordable ways to track a cellular the phone. There are many programs that allow track location human on his number mobile the phone, even without his prior knowledge.

At this moment “MTS Ukraine ”uses method identification honeycomb has (Cell ID), in which is mobile terminal.

The main advantage use of technology LBS compared with GPS-navigation consists in is, that anonymously need not buy costly GPS-equipment, is needed only mobile phone with established SIM-card.

2) To special-services there is no special problems for listening and track phones.

3) Pogreshnost (the accuracy of definitions location) - special role not plays. If explicit "cities" or artillery.

4) availability of video cameras in phones and places to do a selfie on backdrop of technology and positions - at all this is a killer pleasant thing.

5) of Use relatives for misinformation and wins panic - already all of the bugs. And worked not times.

6) Lost a mobile phone, with all’Palace she and video / photo. - gift not only for military intelligence.

7) There are even heap causes. Why limit use mobile phones. Even in peaceful life.
For example on some facilities not get to go across if there is video camera, player or microSD-map.
Here is and enjoy demand ordinary load may drop down.

PS:

Mobile the link with topping modern opportunities phones,
Serves threat preservation state mystery and data, detailing this mystery of.
In ties with this the free turnover mobile funds ties on territory seats passage military service and in the process enforcement responsibilities military service, is serious prerequisite for the undermining the Fighting willingness units and security military service.

Last edited by atom.tm (May 13 2015 11:00:21)

Resources mrazyukovye on youtube panic) :confused:

Put Pyetrovich Shary video with "expose fairy about a drunken Zakharchenke."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLbo86tt2YQ

After komenta, which expense of benefit to is worth the first

A you install there knee was on chair, tsekhovichok Anatoly)
As Field Marshal this did - http://funkyimg.com/i/WN65.jpg.
And Montalbanos, that reliance knee its feet on chair gives Processors PLUS MORE sustainability, than usual great standing on two. But Deck carrier – Admiral Zakharchenki is experiencing such storm, that even this reliance not helps!
Finally got up the Glavcom got 3 pig dirt. But-whether people of drunken ce never saw, and as they look, not know, fighter Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary?

Video perezalili and subscribers Shariya in "recommended" zabakhali
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQEJEJ3WQ-A

After a similar komenta slightly with the short from my a https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIaM6F … P41a_WD-qw Bly makes his move, would delete through 2 (to potential)of seconds. Put a, all visitors't "reset page" - and his already there is no.

Absolute record all resources!

This OK need to so refreshed! Sit and follow channel, following instantaneously. To even before reading see, assess and super-inflict two the clique.

Has a crappy affairs have yutupnykh tsekhovikov, if "stock on channels" on such things mooted :D :D :D

+4

Elena Pyetrovich Shary: "My brother Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary - a con man, the thief and a pedophile"

If he will emerge in Holland, his I. He Netimer just is in Lithuania (Elena Pyetrovich Shary)

In describing to video many of references

+1

http://funkyimg.com/i/WUTe.jpg

Dmitry" wrote:

yyyy) is same. The matrix polurazoblachitelya blokanuli.
In their peer-approved publications he regularly reveals the lies TV outlets and Internet editions ONLY Ukraine.

He as would citizen Ukraine. And new understandable, that his interested in only the fate of his countries. Further not d. Is a clever will understand.

atom.tm wrote:

And continuation of "history with with a skillet."

Dmitry" wrote:

Elena Pyetrovich Shary: "My brother Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary - a con man, the thief and a pedophile"

That this? You rates? Here all such konspirologi-whistleblowers working for governmental, but on this shit must have liked? Strange.

Last edited by GalfeSlaF (May 20 2015 11:39:55)

GalfeSlaF wrote:

:Он как бы гражданин Украины. И дураку понятно, что его интересует только судьба его страны. Дальше не буду...умный поймет.

Его что-то интересует? .)) Продолжай нам дуракам, открывать глаза на гражданина .))

Last edited by gav (May 20 2015 12:40:46)

+1

gav wrote:

His something interested in?) Keep going us the fools are, open eyes on citizen

Prufy, that not citizen?

GalfeSlaF wrote:

Prufy, that not citizen?

Himself you will find web, "Wu destitute retainers there is no." (With) :flag:

Last edited by gav (May 20 2015 12:57:58)

gav wrote:

Sam you will find web, "Wu destitute retainers there is no."

Is famously. And here schoolchildren and svidomye. As always there is no prufov, and only such "unsubscription web forms."

GalfeSlaF wrote:

What does this? You rates? Here all such konspirologi-whistleblowers working for governmental, but on this shit must have liked? Strange.

You 6 posts wrote and nor one not bears no semantic burden. In one shape of cannot be write on Forum. If you write in one shape of, means you simply don't need me anymore here.
Let detail you'll explain it, that you have in view under word "shit." That not so for example with this video -- I not intends to utiratsya only on one what you want saw "shit."

Pyetrovich Shary, this a hired connection to the Shop station dingus, which snowing crimes, Werewolves, on Ukraine. So same as and from all media, from him corpses reeks, even if he their not concerned physically. In the groundwork his "creativity" became any also aside petty personal 1996 feyki from "Ukrainian" sites
These his art closing Canal YouTube, even a mop factory understandable, that Tosh 2.0 his Canal not closes, and. Protects, within installation,, exactly so same as Tosh 2.0 guards hundreds of mrazokanalov, which in open have all on the eyes of violate rules and show sparse massacred corpses, and the and at all himself process killings.
Ah yes, he managed to to slay amphibians there their Jewish professional charisma, however governments are judged not for beautiful 28.0g, and for affairs. Himself think about it, on what money he flies on Europe, the Netherlands, Vilnyusam, Grabovym and in Moscow, who his're being run by, if he for several Criminal mean-spirited zhurnashlyukhskim Affairs in Interpol shines?
Uncovering feykov, this just-only the visible part of of the iceberg, a fake window dressing, although and admit very useful/ A his the second activities - creation feykov. Lifting of aqualung with wires and reactive trip in only, the most staged show feyki under name `Shariy.

+2

Dmitry" wrote:

You 6 posts wrote and nor one not bears no semantic burden. In one shape of cannot be write on Forum. If you write in one shape of, means you simply don't need me anymore here.
Let detail you'll explain it, that you have in view under word "shit." That not so for example with this video -- I not intends to utiratsya only on one what you want saw "shit."

In one shape of cannot be, you simply not need here. Child workers garden, yes?
Now to "load of shit." 'm flying I means such in Europe for with firewood. 'm flying, and here with me suddenly Pyetrovich Shary flies. Near sits. Ah decided to ask his schelknutsya with me on memory. For zhzhki, Roman Catholic Diocese of Awka, other things have a colostomy bag. Then, over time'm, it turns out the who will tell "Moskaly on knives" minister or oligarch price in Ukraine becomes. Ah think than traits not be kidding. Big packet. Use brother, you know, bung come with plane, write that Pyetrovich Shary - a pedophile, play sniveling role. Profit. That most interesting with actors 911 or boston shaker you have logic. Ah and that. All of this Simon dug up, and here bullshit at someone, to thus here is "prufam" from govnoistochnikov are holding on to and are referencing.
And on video with with a skillet'm even not asked. T. K. Pyetrovich Shary gave the answer by the zakaznomu bastard, you look and have calmed down.
I not for Shariya, and not for you. But if you’re trying dig truth, then need have head on shoulders, not filter in whose something favor.

Pyetrovich Shary did derzhitsya in Volnovakha :D
Ah as, ah as this him managed?
http://the-day-x.ru/kto-i-chem-rasstrel … vaxoj.html
http://the-day-x.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/10913458_10205974475789421_1309591736_n-e1421215031934.jpg
Derzhitsya made, their skopirvali informagenstva
How many under this Anatoly earned?
Why neither he nor those who copied, not saw that corpses in pass in bus ride ghouls navaleny?

After this continue to to believe, that Pyetrovich Shary this the usual Anatoly with ordinary opportunities photographed the attacks, on which 40 millionth country traury announce?

Dmitry" wrote:

Pyetrovich Shary did derzhitsya in Volnovakha

arriving in seeking out in Ukraine him hardly have personally experienced was connected byvat in Volnovakha, that control Apu. Such here is insert (type "MK", "Pyetrovich Shary", "LiveLeak",) can be inserted on photo after their the acquisition of, with goal further advertising vstavivshego. Certainly photo him massaged.

Val wrote:

Betcha he photo him massaged.

Don’t simply massaged. Simply so nothing not "twisted by." This deliberate work. And Pyetrovich Shary scum. Enough take the textbook on fizionogmistike to see real face this it was as though in. And

+1

nikolay wrote:

Close enough take the textbook on fizionogmistike to see real face

Absolutely agree. You voiced words the, that long on mind it was revolving! :flag:

Val wrote:

arriving in seeking out in Ukraine him hardly have personally experienced was connected byvat in Volnovakha, that control Apu. Such here is insert (type "MK", "Pyetrovich Shary", "LiveLeak",) can be inserted on photo after their the acquisition of, with goal further advertising vstavivshego. Certainly photo him massaged.

Val, as this, Pyetrovich Shary has purchased derzhitsya? On what we gonna pay for it? :flirt: Nu this same ’. Suppose you nafotografiroval pictures, you aimed a in team bus (incidentally with no touch the you aimed a in team bus, describe it to further their actions. I think, that you you try to contact with largest the soviet news outlets and quickly hook up with them it another bucks. You and in head not are to come, at, that have any there Shariya, which the whether in Amsterdam the whether in Vilnius, there is money and desire to, to pay you for two choppers knows that, for Volnovakha any.
And that further with you will? In challenge there is very important man: Pyetrovich Shary officially, wild enemy for Ukraine, persecuted by an by law and outside of law. You, as human pobyvavshego in Volnovakha bus ride, quickly will be detected and be chopped off at the you head for "SOTRUDNIChESTVO Since ENEMY". The logo enemy on your the photo, this same FUBAR. Val, you about its anybody thinking? I think that yes, as well as and thinks the other a potential doubting person. You still gonna risk you or the other, pull off such a operation? Think that there is no. What even a hypothetical likely option I not described? There is no his. Therefore, Pyetrovich Shary received photos from pulsating, not from accidental was.

+1

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Media » This Anatoly Pyetrovich Shary