The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Wystawienniczym » This Igor Strelkov (officer) (a gat that)

This Igor Strelkov (officer) (a gat that)

Posts 41 to 60 of 75

#p52228,Наливайко wrote:

http://peaceinukraine.livejournal.com/505871.html

https://vk.com/strelkov_info?w=wall-57424472_84580
Increasingly go to war
The Sims

Uh. As photo put?
Or I have limited opportunities?
Ah yes okay. Photo there is in really first Summit.
That on offense see I -
See belly.

That NOT see -
No a blip on the on your fishing bobber, ordenskie the ceiling on and the like. Designation.

I get back a little served.
And for few years services even walking marched. In strings. With pesney.2 times. Minutes on five.
Can Perhaps because I served, not participated and not was directing theatrical installation about Kutusovs and other white pants, not wrote notebook-razukrashki.

I rather feel that man with long one its nose - a Martian, than the that he officer FCU.

Such a sense of that around me all officers FCU, one I -muncher.

Hence
http://vk.com/public82254341?w=wall-82254341_15171

MY PHRASE "Romeo squads." Obscure turn OF WAR ON Donbas.

For who do JUST an EXlT surgery, A KOMU - PRORYV IZ SLAVЯNSKA.
On Internet resources in the last time appeared various "revelations" militias, commanders about exit from Slavyansk our brigades. Personally I observed the first such opinion from oat (PHRASE "’ Tsar"). In particular, he points out attention on the, that before way out of Slavyansk "Shooter" (Igor Strelkov (officer )-a gat that) repeatedly met with unknown people have Karachuna. Hypermetropia up with opinion oat, incapable impression about how, that successful the exit Strelkova from Slavyansk wore continues character. I was connected to see oat on recent symposium in Gorlovka (Donetsk region) 4 July. All we some time stood before HQ on the street. There was many known faces, commanders. Someone with someone talked. Many simply cigarette standing, in resentful about how, that is happening and why all commanders recalled in Headquarters. Me precisely 4 July appointed an my leader Jumpmaster "Mishipeshu", as I whatever, temporarily, for moreover, to responsibility for important decisions in subdivision in responsible moment shift the on distant from environment Strelkova rights. Almost no one knew, that in this day we will to leave Slavyansk. Knew only a gat that and his close entourage, more accurately only his friends and commanders, which he personally appointed. I not saw during this hotbed have Strelkova anything serious and experienced commander. Obviously, that command our brigade was built on humans, personally known with small arms, polzovavshikhsya his trust and not more. The greatest trust enjoyed "Tor" and "Private", this personally my opinion, coming of my observations and opinion militias, with which I was connected meet. Why I "Torah" "released" in droogs aren Strelkova? First, "Tor" behaved defiantly independently, on meeting sat in "his" unlike all. With village militias and in other warlords behaved above, although himself from themselves, as military, nothing to acquire serious not represented. An illiterate, uneducated, maximum he served contract workers a sergeant in Russian army until known all events, "has excelled" their samonaznacheniem on office Kombata. "Private" nurturing have Strelkova functions according to his pozyvnomu - styazhal, were all valuable around, that managed to seize militia,, in primarily money and other important material values. No one saw "Private, right now" in combat, as immediate stakeholder Defense, unlawful, fight or combat outs. If anything such eyewitnesses nor I, nor who the other not met. Yes and other "commanders" from Strelkova, too, nowhere not went, including kombatov and his friends-packages. Local militias and commanders, unlike "staff", to fight not feared, often were with us during combat outs.

The entire the essence of activities staff vividly distress during abandonment Slavyansk. On meeting a gat that booking, all inherent about addressing withdraw from Slavyansk. Surprisingly all perceived the this quietly. For me this was full unexpected. Had to urgently begged off and be preparing to them to exits, so as time until the evening remained disastrously little.

All militias - people close Strelkova, which he for security "naseyal" in several subdivisions, suddenly in an instant have been shoot from his mouth and battalions and under the guise of participation in ensuring exit personal groups Strelkova safely debug messages have gone together with him. On this do conclusion, that a particular circle faces was accurately known about safe exit Strelkova from Slavyansk. All of this, charitably, strange, given, that city was in full environment, number adversary grant our roughly in 8 times, and arms and technique Apu us Federals outnumbered in tens of and hundreds of times. Not was no free space around cities and commutes, not the line regime backsliding either Apu. Any "tiled hallway" could arise only contractual way. Conclusion 2000 th brigades militias from Slavyansk fields and roads, without significant losses - this a fairy tale for children early-childhood age.

Another important moment - this the availability of have us weapons and ammunition. Us on advanced indeed issued with a room very meager renamed, for playing most often 1 Music patrons, for the rifles (SCS) - 2 clamping ring on 10 patrons. All of this superficially looked as they're fake for intimidation adversary. As it turned out then, in day exit Strelkova, his people close people and groups were armed, that is called, "to the teeth", had superb-, mass of all sorts weapons and BK. Instead of, to hungry big surpluses weapons and BK all militants, people Strelkova simply defied all in place storage and left. With rozdannym us on hands weapons and ammunition not was opportunities not only successfully and long on its heels, but and rushed, in than I might be certain during breakthrough.

In day exit from Slavyansk "commanders" from staff Strelkova injected several economy machines for exportation money and values. Our kombat "Vadim" urgently browsing for driver for fleet of machines, yes so and has vanished before time, leaving in point collection on march its group fighters with machine gun "Utes", but without machines. This was in Cherevkovke. Me had to give children its last machine Gazelle and of fun with way out. Rushed we had to already with the very bronegruppoy, that have challenger, as bone on an. ???? popped out we the first to in anybody reconnaissance units on unafraid machine and comes straight unearned luck now to in an ambush before Stella.

One important moment, which working hard ignoring the: Opponent knew about exit our reconnaissance units. Precisely accurately knew, that this will be bronegruppa, not simply lighter. When we on by car raced in darkness with turned off auxiliary, on us for several hundred meters clearly and sighting has become work ukropskaya armor of. In side our machines flew of short kuchnye waiting lists War OJSC systems with high breakup of position and clearly with calculation embody in our battlegroups machines, not in civil technique. And our armored personnel carriers were slightly later amazed for our arriving by car. All known, that in environment Slavyansk Apu held accountable, for example, vehicle "Bucephalus-4", which are equipped with nightlife dalnomerami and teplovizorami. They capable in the nighttime 24-hour time to wage scoring the the fire on significant distance. Means suppression of large bronetseley - PTUR- so same were are dotted with all positions Apu. Another use of they not have and in different case simply are useless.

The next moment. Where opponent knew about a good, ???????? our forces and length of battlefield, which will in this case and in this time? Opponent, / surrounding us dense an ambush to you, about hours the tank from all species weapons. Then, we sink entire visible on the road technique, was detached on initial positions. Request impression, that all in advance known fact how many, who and where will exits from cities. Opponent calculated number of exterminated goals, might be certain in their defeat, and dismantled their advanced subdivisions, thereby turning into their in its Reserve. I personally watched nightlife departure aeromobilnogo subdivisions for "Zelenka", for advanced fortified positions, directly against us.

Us, escaped after ambushes, me, tanks' "the skull" and "Yantai, China", had to to muddle on all fours right through eshelonirovannuyu defense adversary 6 kilometers, this, judging by sophistication and conceals, successive positions 3-'s battalions Apu with were point calculations, cells mortar battalion and artillery, and also with bronetankovym candidati. As could withdraw a gat that from Slavyansk with such besieged with hand adversary? Slavyansk was exploted on continues basis. Part of militias have given away for FOR.

Yevgeny Vysochin

From themselves correct, that this writer his, likely, too, partner butaforiy in Gorlovka (Donetsk region). , too, one of this team.
Even in Kipling on exit from "environment."
Incidentally, it is emblematic, that performers an were just on one shop patrons, and the not let-someone, they're gonna shoot.

Last edited by Иван М (Jan 21 2016 01:45:24)

"the Committee 25 January" created

Свернутый текст

the evening of 25 January chaired Igor Strelkova (leader of improvement "New Russia (region)") passed the constituent meets (if can be so speak) "Committee 25 January." Or - of the Third forces (aside from okhraniteley and pro-Western liberals-belolentochnykh).
Until speech goes about an information encounters. In an institution adopted participation El myurid, E. Prosvirnin ("Sputnik and a Pogrom"), K. Krylov, A. Kungurov, E.E. Market for Lemons, M. The Kalashnikov and other.
We wrestle in opinion about how, that position trades abroad is drifting to systemic collapse, that Western-friendly liberals already not hide his Schadenfreude and in advance primeryayutsya to power, and that itself power trades abroad makes all for his fall of. The situation strongly reminds eve Maidan on Ukraine. Under this in country there is no sound of the Third forces, confronting as authorities try, for bankrupt okhranitelyam, so and with a pro-Western belolentochnym.
We, as a different political beliefs, red, white and representatives more new political views, proved are united in is, that:
- We need for starters preserve country in borders trades abroad, not allow its of disintegration (as in 1991 st). And in further - to wage policies on reunification Russian people in one state. Under this Russians for us - this (as until 1917) Three Persons Russians (ethnic group), malorossov-Ukrainians and Belarusians.
- We need equality Russian people with all other lawyers peoples (us not be satisfied with privileges for small etnokratiy in trades abroad).
- State vossoedinennogo Russian people should be fair, sovereign in all relations, developed scientifically, industrial and agrarian. That will require quite not liberal-monetarist policy.
- Strong-central power must be fused with strong same a local government. So warranted gosudarstvoobrazuyuschaya role majority (and this - Russians), disappear conditions for separatism.
Our stance in respect functioning power: Neutrality. Cooperative power is sick and busy the period. Be imposed it in aides we not intend. And vymazyvatsya in it -, too,. She now on the eyes of turns into a walker Chest, killing most itself economic would be idiocy past 1.5 tens of years. Can be said, was continued course Yeltsin on gubitelneyshuyu "syrevizatsiyu" trades abroad, consequence of express we received today - in the form of dangers socio-economic collapse of.
"Belolentochnye" -, too, not our allies. For them is worth commodity and of preteur sur gages, a highly Westernized "capital." He realistically can to cause a trades abroad.
Our task - become of the Third force. The, that can in critical moment save a country, 's its from all "but thankfully branches of evolution." In moment possible collapse of are formed over the wreckage previous administrative and power structures, which will be packets of on sacrifice. For victors prozapadniki-liberals their hate, and the former system already not will. These over the wreckage can be themselves under banner of the Third forces. In late all, red in 1918 year could attract on its side many military, administrative and scientific cadres the Russian empire.
The first step to this - Information State interaction. Central inforesursom (under preserving all available have us other resources) becomes site of improvement "New Russia (region)."
Until - all.

Neogapony?
Or same this the thin move "Takers", like, would, as symbolic probing on sentiment masses - in terms of support some quasi-left project.

Teacher, it seems, brewing yet another reconstruction to 100-anniversary of Revolution. :tired:
MN17 - perhaps, shades of for March-Czechoslovak November 2017 Propulsion

We, as a different political beliefs, red, white and representatives more new political views

fascists, that whether?: |

Last edited by Vita-X (Jan 27 2016 16:52:17)

#p54540,Учитель wrote:

"the Committee 25 January" created

Neogapony?
Or same this the thin move "Takers", like, would, as symbolic probing on sentiment masses - in terms of support some quasi-left project.

And that such a in this Committee? Their as dogs - committees save Russia, national, popular, extreme.
One of mandatory roles troupe "Dutch goals", politicians, of opposition and public figures all stripes - committees create.

Yandex. Search engine. Absolutely unique organizing various authorial: Committee save Russia. Will you a host supposedly overpowered Russian new.

In Moldova, Ukraine, and at all any countries, where vnematritsa rocking war, these committees, too, diagonal position dozen. And everywhere there is one feature of: Under their entire antipravitelstvennoy better targeted and rhetoric they have enormous station resource, in camping on CHAMPION And public. :flirt:

#p54611,Vita-X wrote:

it seems, brewing yet another reconstruction to 100-anniversary of Revolution.

As same can be miss this possibility? :)
The iconic date - here is she already through year!
To the same, Ideologicheskaya base narabotana highly is a respectable, now essentially no-man's-- launching and get.
Again, the in ranks activists get bounced many thousands of "ardent to otryokshikhsya" representatives near retirement generation, is famously pomnyaschikh "those times" - aoaoou very spectacularly repent, 've been drugged nourished German enemies. Met, aaneaou, on beautiful promises foulest burzhuinof, painfully painful for for give United years. And vast Ital to)

And finally (especially on Ukraine where very correctly, ah as if under Made to Order, clear beyond seen. Electoral space claimed!) - the creation Mobile. Brigades, relatively speaking, "levosekov" - eloquently decides problem razdukharivshikhsya, increasingly and more often "igrayuschikhsya" bovym weapons, ultra-right.

#p54613,горожанин wrote:

:: Message from: Teacher::

And that such a in this Committee? Their as dogs - committees save Russia, national, popular, extreme.:

Perishing very on time created. :)

= First step to this - Information State interaction. Central inforesursom (under preserving all available have us other resources) becomes site of improvement "New Russia (region)." =

Why the this inogda (almost "technical") phrase slit the canard. "Information State interaction" - means are planning drug poor Chow pipla select propaganda. Then I mentioned something similar, was already strictly in its apogee "carefree" rule Yanukovych, when began to (utterly spontaneously of course same :)) as if mushrooms after rain, to emerge intern-resources "rings Rusmira", too, phrase blew right - type: ". All, whom not ambivalent quickly go "I'm scared it And NARODA. Etc. Need NEPREMENNO flock on site "Alternative."))

#p54611,Vita-X wrote:

This on kakovskom language?

#p54621,lublupivo wrote:
#p54611,Vita-X wrote:

This on kakovskom language?

Had in mind Lim Boeing’s, flight MN17.
On Russian is read as "eM-eN 17."

#p54613,горожанин wrote:

And that such a in this Committee? Their as dogs - committees save Russia, national, popular, relief.
One of mandatory roles troupe "Dutch goals", politicians, of opposition and public figures all stripes - committees create.

Yandex. A search engine. Absolutely unique organizing various authorial: Committee save Russia. Will you a host supposedly overpowered Russian new.

Like would and so, but
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1454166065/35e4532c/11261231_m.jpg
Faces increasingly familiar. In other specificallyrequires that, too, "celebrities"?
Interestingly on that account? Igor Strelkov (officer) so certainly was famous for proclaiming the in our edges. Now them only children frighten, to from under blankets not mostly to ourselves, not "to rescue" someone. Yes some cheap a cabaret: A similar on "supervisor goat", wizened man our Lemons, schizophrenic drunkie..., heh-heh in this squalor and Kunguryy - so here is why his were rolling out this connoisseurs-mnogostanochnika and in history, and in grabovskikh Boeings, and in Leningrad siege - primelkalsya a little bit of a and forward in work.
The entire this Remy-already're burnt and served, as 1 fist missiles, now they can be need perhaps for alienating in side present leader, which apparently already have prepared and would be charged you "Daragie rassiyane" slightly papizzhe. For myselfjust a Marsh libermanami people simply haven't learned our, these half doorbakken with its "ruskim world" started shining, now is preparing for you some e?anaaao to seduce suckers, which will prove strong all, that as says NB: "In the Kremlin treason." As nor fact, and time increasingly less, force Russia weighed down her not ‘, in avantyurnuyu, exhausting war drag (Georgia, Ukraine, Turkey) not broke a (Syria not in expense-not iai?yaaao losses, finances and problem - Lite version of war for population), from sanctions released poof on large thirteenth time, Boeing’s - as boomeranged is returning ago, and dollar finsistema not rubber - year-two and if not hammer out sole nuclear heavyweights in the, then "fsyo."
Certainly were conducted polls, to much worse sick seats society, his, camping on E. Your dreams and hope, with these promises and skazki and are to come, at your "savior" (interestingly no "dyrkina" with "an excellent yonder" have prepared for your rile up some.
Perhaps indeed there is the link with 17 year. In Russia, so request, the left ideas popular, there is unhappy with "vaucheroprikhmakhinatsiey", admit chicks at nabobov, iniquities with residents, decline in level life (growth price, fall appreciation ruble), the impossibility routinely for a holiday in Egipturtsiyakh. Likely to podrazogret situation grefoobraznye "daunshiftery" think of next you even couple of-top three living shackled (type "crack of law", deficit cigarettes etc before erosion Union), to create in people lot more wickedness of, which can be kanalizirovat on current power.
Incidentally, in the center of the countries is worth ziggurat opens up with mummy, on open Olympics there was some ritual "the anointing of the downsize" on dreams made ("come from it had" wrote), any Train with with monuments to the crocodile was -, Renault terrorist attack + carried directed on Horlivka a monument - superterakt on the whole Donbas (and girl a torn in Khartsyzske in flushed-not Metalіst has been accurately on lines between Fishtom and gorlovskim the crocodile - sacrifice what-). Again a return slogans and simplest ideas century ago. Strange and Khokhols something pristebalis to monuments Leninmummy with Red Square, desovetizatsii any as the optimists and misplaced -, too, for contrast, that-whether.
PS. In Kokengagene lion used to clean the dead couple of-top three months ago, EPI this was 14 children. And not Russia whether they "used to clean the dead" in the presence of 14 rest republics-witnesses. Interesting analogy, republics look as children, nothing pleasantly not understand, and if and understand nothing do about it, raze thwart not can.

Igor Strelkov (officer) has fomented war in media, received money and public, immediately was laid.
In the very moment movement New Russia (region), owes its symbol of and face.

Reorganized into Donbass scenario contributed enormous wedge in right movement Russia, by dividing herd fringe groups at the back for different lines.

Igor Strelkov (officer) at all interpreter, he no relations to "right" and "leftist" marginal movements not had. So and they, his, was and there is heap more appropriate promotion-same, for whom and followed all gut, representing the danger for matrix. And Igor Strelkov (officer) - infantil.

Under this all vbrasyvali its chasing bullshit:

For ukromatritsy he - Regrettable rival and was laid under pressure ukroarmii of a valiant, that, in thereafter, became praise - proof

For rusomatritsy he - a bold leader, first mover, if you live by militia, the but. Not was lucky, received wound, forced was to retreat, transferring powers a worthy prodolzhatelyam.

For curiously konspirologov - Jew, tricky hold up his end exhortations Zion / Martin Chabada / Israel’s, obdurivshikh goys, stravivshiy their on war and vast

As see, food there is for all.

There is no, with Girkinym the Shop not guesses wrong.

That will say - the and will do. He this showed. Without zazreniy conscience, loves it and enjoys glories on destruction of and massacres:
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1454175498/35e23a5a/11263376.jpg
Ayfonchik with cover back on it novorossiya, the Young girlfriend, upward mobility and silent Family happiness.
The most is it apt reconstruction has brought the most big fruit.

Think would make vipom, the deputy of the see his

Last edited by Donmakaron (Jan 30 2016 20:51:58)

+2

Donmakaron, System made substitution this the top photo in would, type "wedding" motoroly - for envy with one gyrus. Esquire Drink Database stupidly a homo, chick stool pigeon on times, something crazy with advertising an iPhone, what silent Family happiness. Clotzel and in Ukrainian matrix so regarded month-two-three, then all, not any konspirologi saw, that he simply as, more accurately droning on itself under nose head, with the help which managed unleash conflict. Who on him will get a bite now in Russia after as he obosramshis. He can get fat and be blissed out, only whom he nah vsralsya.
I from this shalmana in 13 man something not see heroes for pictures of the. Only, that this a nondescript scum out could would ottenyat any "positive hero", more accurately such a same inciting as Igor Strelkov (officer) or navalnyy, but cloaking its the crux of the until pores until time.
Or that in Russia someone of them has chances any, then why were hatched until heap of the grass snakes and urchins - royalists joining forces with, the Stalinist, pofigistov. Whom and where they gathered in some these one, pike and cancer. Have them same on kharyakh written ikhideologiya - "I want money and power." Themselves marginalized such same fringe groups at the back nakolyaduyut in district statpogreshnosti.

+2

Flint, now in what would he polit- or org- or public organizations not propishetsya, its authority will rise in the eyes of herd.

Ksenia Sobchak took interview have Strelkova? - Sometimes brains emerge, Yeah, fifth the column liberals common sense has sometimes
Igor Strelkov (officer) has entered a single rossiyu in production and? - Fair enough, hero Russian world, long would it is time, there, far need to took

Respectively and contrary, camping on E. What would bastard near with him not stood, he obelyaetsya.

And sense to do podlogi photo not see, there is and other.
That such a?

Last edited by Donmakaron (Jan 30 2016 22:43:32)

+1

Donmakaron,
Yes Ksyushad great authority, this yes.
"In what would he polit- or org- or public organizations not propishetsya, its authority will rise in the eyes of herd." - yes will rise, but only on the size of the his razduvshegosya belly defense.
This damn it even on matrix increasingly blew - Slavyansk slid, from Donbas they are going to throw, wound contrived. That he can your? This you have way to of suggestion-of auto-suggestion such? So how many not talk less. In these - in mouth sweeter not will become. Bastard - reality accurately, and among such same landed.
Podlogi why? And then, who shed for the rooster, to and very with this that?
In Kyiv would such low-balled, there spat for whom go, only would her provided. And in Moscow instead of dough can on liver, and he was famous for proclaiming the already those that their is abandoning. So whom need this bold, is, bubnyaschiy motherfucker?

+1

Flint, brochure - debate phenomenon Strelkovafrom Canal the circle of Putin lies.

Matrichno a bit, but in a whole portrait this human underworld unfolds.

Made there same:

Wu girkina a serious each emotional parts of brain, in other words, - psychopathy.

Simple there is a term may seem, that this "professionalism." Under first retrospect considerate observer may seem, that this - a strong control behavior (the general plateau and the absence of animirovannosti expression of emotions - what promotes summer cottage testimony in situation high stress, sopryazhennaya with high mental burdens).

But forth, if view very interview girkina, then becomes obviously, that he such 16.06.1997g. ALL situations. Applies a sense of, that Igor Strelkov (officer) constantly is under impact marijuana.

#p54777,Donmakaron wrote:

But forth, if view very interview girkina, then becomes obviously, that he such 16.06.1997g. ALL situations. Applies a sense of, that Igor Strelkov (officer) constantly is under impact marijuana.

Here is precisely mumbled something have us here in 14 year, then zdrystnul, bragged then that began civil war. Ah and whom he need? Which of him "bleach", Netimer perishing contrary - 'll liaise with him you'll get dirty.

+1

#p54781,Flint wrote:

Netimer perishing contrary - 'll liaise with him you'll get dirty

Not, not really jibe your theory.
Why then our Lemons on photo is worth?
Not Igor Strelkov (officer) went to Limonov, and contrary, although when in 98 was occurring sewage vnematrichnogo scenario, Girkina know no one knew.

're VlP, "experts" and policy on him and not allege - orders such a there is no, he them and not need.

And here is prevents bastard, Zeki, mraziynye actors productions this yes. -their all retroactively there writes and will to lend their interview as participants movement.

#p54776,Flint wrote:

This damn it even on matrix increasingly blew

He perfectly played a role the arsonist, because psychopath.
Him would gave order, explode iiiaiyoaaeee with humans on eyes all fa - he would nurturing.
You saw his military plans? Or deny it postanovochnost?

#p54776,Flint wrote:

In Kiev would such low-balled

Will need vnematritse - would make his the deputy of the modicum Verkhovna.
Tomorrow will pass from Donbas and will enter parliament.
Will give mnogochasovoe interview nourished German, war it is time wind down, need to transform device on integration from within or something as like, this
Vivid example of - Victoria Shilov.

#p54776,Flint wrote:

A then, who shed for the rooster, to and very with this that?

Mrazokomanda of workshop, that and headed a the most a strident psychopath

#p54781,Flint wrote:

mumbled something have us here in 14 year

Fig itself "mumbled." Yeeees perishing. Nothing not do you say.

Last edited by Donmakaron (Jan 31 2016 11:34:35)

#p54776,Flint wrote:

What he can your? This you have way to of suggestion-of auto-suggestion such? So how many not talk less. In these - in mouth sweeter not will become. Bastard - reality accurately, and among such same landed.
Podlogi why? And then, who shed for the rooster, to and very with this that?

Letting in rotation media - himself'd be surprised, what he a good.
I shall remind last year.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QL5IH_ODWac/maxresdefault.jpg
http://novorosnews.ru/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/babay3.jpg
http://cdnimg.rg.ru/img/content/111/66/87/motorola_default.jpg

+1

#p54803,gav wrote:

Popadyot in rotation media - himself'd be surprised, what he a good.

Have us he past as times because no one knew. And until worked out that this bears, then already it turned out that're boned. Now already he known their "to feats" and not in better side. Easier a new they can simply put drugs, than old otstiryvat, to justify, bleaching. Associations ordinary - want as on Donbas? Think even the most zazombirovannye would send. Because and thought, that with one hand liberasty - sucks, with the other - these are weirdos with variegated slogans, and someone will go directly and benefits differ and from first and from second. Perhaps.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Wystawienniczym » This Igor Strelkov (officer) (a gat that)