The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

The Peoples

Posts 1 to 20 of 401

Victorious war need to show so.
Kisseleva, Musin, Gromadsko-TV - on internships

KhAN Gul Manh! Cheng Huan's minimal UI!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkeTb72SfH0

+2

горожанин wrote:

victorious war need to show so.
Kisseleva, Musin, Gromadsko-TV - on internships

More just pro material for tents very impressed.

lublupivo wrote:

More just pro material for tents very impressed.

I this shydevr under other entitled put
kid's a starving people the US awaits liberators from the Peoples

Dmitry" wrote:

Come up with and cram down on them that anywhere can be, language increasingly would still no one knows. 90% such rollers this feyki, especially pro the as the Peoples have Brazil won and pro the that Kim Jong-un shoots down from mortar battle, enemies people.
I here is this'm and see as the quality of material different from numerous blevotnykh libertastnykh feykov

A clear deal – leberasty. That from their even wait can be.
And even if and shooting have them there, whom, from a grenade launcher, or from a flame thrower, so for deal. Kontriki same.
Remains only and us to have a good cry, with them, on the great and friends Kim Jong Yru.

WOW

Специально для товарища "Кибарк" вы думали это мои фантазий?

Плакали все, а кто не плакал или плакал не убедительно тех расстреляли

Они практически все на видео плачут фальшиво, через силу и свою волю, а не естественно, ещё и много лишних не нужных движений делают на виду у всех и на камеру. Вгоняют себя в транс плача по своей воли.
Это называется на видео одним словом: уроки выживания - "позируй", "играй", "притворяйся", "обманывай",  если надо плакать - "плачь", если надо любить "люби", если надо убить названого "врага народа" - убивай (даже если это очень хороший и добрый человек) - а иначе не выживешь - убьют.
Они все на видео не "плачут", а выживают.
Вот как этим людям вырваться из "порочного" круга лжи, обмана, иллюзий и театра абсурда созданного для них кем то ? Это другой вопрос. Они сейчас там все повязаны друг с другом страхом и не доверием даже к близким и родным людям.  Такой сейчас у них там моральный и информационный фон в стране.
Это как раз хороший пример до какого животного состояния может довести людей СМИ, пропаганда, правительство и т.п. Все как по романам Джорджа О́руэлла.

Last edited by Андрей-1 (Mar 27 2015 08:15:00)

Андрей-1 wrote:

They virtually all on video crying false, through force and its will, not naturally, even and many an extra $not get movements make on mind have all and on cell. 'm tired themselves in trans crying on their will.

Among protocol "was identified with was general, which not became cry with all, and locked himself in his office and there got drunk. I.e. human summarily executed for normal human reaction, even, in principle, a normal male deed. Is obtained – can be to live only, so, as you, someone tells and raze on Different. Love and to hate, only the about fix you say, another not given. This, that-whether not an ideal matrix?? Are obeschelovechivanie.

Last edited by lublupivo (Mar 27 2015 08:44:09)

WOW wrote:

On purpose for Comrade "Kibark" you thought this my fantasies?

Likely to live in North Korea not sugar, but here is such broadcasts very sound like the, as trades abroad and with it darkest recess demonize in the west. T. E. Such a same propaganda. For each matrix its grains information.
And that there realistically in Korea is happening - traits his knows.

P.S. On video weapon is mired in absolutely empty place, and us has been portrayed this, that nourished German this penalty. But people the stop sign frame questioning not will, he silently skushaet this information and will make the right (not him) conclusions.

Last edited by Kukumber (Mar 27 2015 09:40:50)

+1

Андрей-1 wrote:

cried all, and who not shed tears or shed tears not convincingly those shooting

This need to shift in "raschelovechivanie."

North Korea won World Cup!
Final match World Cup-2014 between teams Germany and Argentina this artifice.
In the Peoples, where activities media controlled by government, report citizens,
That national team North Korea won World Cup.
The details this video you shock and perhaps meant to be.

atom.tm wrote:

North Korea won World Cup!
Final match World Cup-2014 between teams Germany and Argentina this artifice.
In the Peoples, where activities media controlled by government, report citizens,
That national team North Korea won World Cup.
The details this video you shock and perhaps meant to be.

Hmm. Strange, that in tournament grid there is "the US."
They the White House were bombed still in past military campaign.
On 2 :5 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkeTb72SfH0

+1

горожанин wrote:

Hmm. Strange, that in tournament grid there is "the US."

Even more cryptic way, that chief enemy won have chief ideological ally
Russia / South Korea – 0 / 1

Last edited by lublupivo (May 18 2015 13:09:50)

What you as children small?

Don’t you can determine border between a lie to you and a hoax in

+2

Votsinkton tsiymon kattsy

[video2=640|360]http://coub.com/embed/5qyi6[/video2]

+1

Was reminded:
[video2=626|360]//coub.com/embed/4labd?muted =t rue&autostart =t rue&originalSize =f alse&hideTopBar =f alse&startWithHD =f alse[/video2]

+1

Dmitry" wrote:

2015-03-27 15 :57: 22

And that, train Moscow-Beijing through North Korea goes? route Moscow Beijing

---
And, understood, wife same his with, Moscow's by train to meet in the early path, and here hand moscow.
And his train such a rare, that even Yandex about him not knows!
However same, people drive! train Beijing Pyongyang photoincidentally,
With this same site: "C fall 2014 to March 2015 the Peoples close their borders, limiting the spread of the virus Ebola on its territory. Now, I arrived in Pyongyang, the passenger plane should pass 3-weeks quarantine, and only then can be admitted to work and the other activities on territory North Korea. "
Where Korea, and where Africa with Ebola?

Oops, am asking forgiveness,, I could even watch pictures of the on zprosu "virus Korea's" - there that the at all Space!

I of course understand, that they all similar.
Does, that all these cadres about the north made Republic of Korea (actors.
Enjoy those, that we their hieroglyphs not understand.

Last edited by l2 (Jun 7 2015 09:57:11)

+1

l2 wrote:

A that, train Moscow-Beijing through North Korea goes?

In video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=filsGXtRlks operator goes to on rare a train Beijing-Pyongyang. Train meets in Beijing with by train Beijing-Moscow, because this ultimate the station.
Train Beijing-Pyongyang passes through bridge between China and Korea not far from the mouth of polnovodnoy rivers (should be in video).
Train Moscow-Beijing passes through Cheetah, to the terminal, Manzhuriyu, Harbine.
Route trailer car Moscow-Pyongyang passes not through Beijing, and through Birobidzhan, Ussuriisk.
More variety, cannot be on forum with misunderstandings of the geography.

+1

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1434784032/b5615a70/9077345.gif

"Iron spirit and unity our army and of our people gave us opportunity crash through sanctions and isolation with hand imperialists and impacted our enemies in extreme degree of concern and of fear", - declared Kim Jong-un, adding, that North Korea is ready "to any war, initiated the US."

This not populism leader the Peoples made on parade, on United States 70 th anniversary create Labour Party Korea. Parade By 10 October in Pyongyang.

https://cs7057.vk.me/c7002/v7002837/d429/95TbnGr29k8.jpg

https://cs7057.vk.me/c7002/v7002451/dc71/chAvDJE3aJE.jpg

https://cs7057.vk.me/c7002/v7002564/d9df/CG8I4GqGGPo.jpg

+1

#p40738,Горчица wrote:

"Iron spirit and unity our army and of our people gave us opportunity crash through sanctions and isolation with hand imperialists and impacted our enemies in extreme degree of concern and of fear", - declared Kim Jong-un, adding, that North Korea is ready "to any war, initiated the US."

:cool: Even not know, that frequencyreads a – the last word technology on i obwarzanki krakowskie and with his, or mannlikhery-you runts with to death with a bayonet.