The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Wystawienniczym » Rules partition of

Rules partition of

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

[video2=640|454]http://coub.com/embed/6ozae[/video2]

Section dealt with Russian-speaking personaliyam productions.
Game actor, in more than one episode, already, sufficient foundation, for location here skinshotov with his role.
Been, that actors very well grimiruyut for moreover, to the viewer not observed catch. In move go even expensive birthmarks.
Not are in hurry with so fast. Not necessary or smackers messages other participants partition of.
tested posture messages maximally comfortable for other people. Pictures of the, dispose conveniently (not on diagonally and not through ass, and UDOBNO) Your suspicions on actors, just-only assumptions. Other forumchane, must or confirm or not agrees. And for what would have forums was desire to to participate, posts must be normal.
Sravnivaemye images, for convenience, try have in a series of. Or, constrained on vertically.
Images must be conflate on dimensions. If 150mm on vertically, then must be similar width, if on horizontally, then must be similar high.
desirable the size of the slichaemykh the images (face large) 444kh444 (two images in a series of)
Nenuzhno abuse vstraivaniem pictures of the in picture, the more, if you this commit ugly.
How can decide images? For help go here and there zadavayte questions Video, gif and other pictures of the.
Nenuzhno keep trotting out in pictures of the, damn it knows that; white or black field; outsiders faces; the left calligraphy; different the scale of and camping on D. Needless, to do pictures of the more than 888 on width when in this no need. Think about people, whose small opportunities Internet or on a screen.
Dont posvyaschayte one post more, than one I, to not monetize his in zhopo-could be a pictogram-montage.
Outposts, distance of, more than in the size of the on a screen, specifically in this section - uh... inconvenient for. With characters from large office, hard work further, even commenting on their this already the problem.
try choose moment stop sign there with equal expression faces, equal turn heads.
Stop-frame should be accompanied by separate Garanca with the indication time there in video and refers on video.
Photo, as and stop sign frame, should be accompanied by refers on place, where you his took.
(Time or worded there, can be inserted get married with just said, but be passport readable)
In ties with those, that important video on somehow either reasons are removed,, on Forum adopted rule - trail the very name video, for his search in case of loss of.
Attached with entitled reels, specify the number of, when the commercial lit or the number of events in video.
Postanovschik very often uses burning, to whip apart with bribery. Osvetlite image of the in program (for example Paint, tool "Levels").
're relating to their specimens, comment lekala, stamps, for both the text, mistakes in actors' performances game.
The creation a new themes:
First message in topic leave "an empty" to have moderators was opportunity shifting (the second) message (the first not conveyed).
If create a subject, the the dilithium crystals its development, although would even in several messages.
Themes "Tsekhoviki." Created for individual characters, not-linked bonds clarion other or tsekhovym tuned.
Sozdavayte message in the old topic, ah for example in "Tsekhoviki 2." Themes "tsekhoviki" I think-sponsored immutable in one page, then these the actors to be forgotten not will.
If occurred mistake in comparison actor (case), if forumchane not agree, and author and not insists, then messages snesem or will take in sand trap.
Sozdavayte base actors have themselves on computer, for rapid their finding. Offer a options exchange bases through fayloobmenniki.
Format the images should be JPEG, because this good the quality of under a small weight. If you have by default is worth format PNG, then convert his in open eps file, for cuts weight. PNG need for better quality, transparent layers and alfakanalov, here us such not requires.
Those rules created on experience work with theme, not from shit. With materials and pictures, very often need continue to work, and if it a funhouse and ugly, then to do this not be easy
Please forums to accept active participation in lie and in criticized collected feysov.
Down a citizen am asking be softly with critics, this clearly contentious themes.
On dubious messages complain to the travian me in lichku with the indication references to message.

Last edited by Dmitry" (May 21 2015 14:39:10)

TAC ", explain it to rule - has found I actor-of, like he, like not he. Me that, subject a separate create? If not he, what will with theme, snositsya or hangs dead burden putting ideas in forum? And clog not want and not know far hit us with these actors. Zaposchu in topic, where has found the commercial, so you on me again red caps lock key rugatstso regulation.

Where seek actors?
Rallies, all events on YuV, bobardirovki fighting man, consequences, the attacks, Odessa, Kiev, Volgograd and camping on D.
VKontaktakh, in your friends known characters (for example Kukurudza - are ladies Wernick and in all their Israeli shoblakh)
On videos, right? With evaluate existing systems "local-witnesses" "local people" "bystanders say" and camping on D.
Alone this not consumes, need a aid.
For example on Maria Tsipko participated the entire the Internet, turned its for ukromatritsy.
That seek: Any characters YuV, which started shining not less than two versions in different times for different events.
To pay attention not only on those whom a microphone shoved at, but and on those, who starred in episodes.

Dmitry"

Realized. I, too, base collect. Not know truth, in udobovarimom whether she format, in first - on delivered, and there limited opportunities, second many video already being expunged, and download all simply technically not can.
As change let us? In a new subject all that there is dump or personal deception?

wrote:

Got it. I, too, base collect. Not know truth, in udobovarimom whether she format, in first - on delivered, and there limited opportunities, second many video already being expunged, and download all simply technically not can.
As change let us? In a new subject all that there is dump or personal deception?

Base - this simply images, stop sign cadres faces with the indication where taken, and increasingly. (Skidyvaetsya in fayloobmennik).
The that they video remove this not strikes, skinshotov ponadelali, this and enough.
Format in base not is important, importantly to face was in sight and worded video or site was. Base images need a simply for search, and already finding twin, can be scrolling the for forums (blogs). Further, it is important show hesitant., that alone and those same wystawienniczym participate in different plays directed, more than-less decently having drawn post (message), in registration of the office need point to street address video (photo), to have other was opportunity for verification.

Here is example, one of files from. I of course its to fold 'em not will be able, because content understandable only me
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1430655416/2761c65f/8622409_m.jpg

Can, someone seem easier - to collect base on encourage actors conveniently in the same program Paint. Do a and are posing there as screenshots videos with the dicks faces. Advantage: Has copied any the fragment any video - and can be questioning his alongside by any screenshots, to compare.
In one half of fabric - skriny or photo with a group of from his social media to, in the other - skriny from films.
Lack of - big very.

wrote:

Perhaps, someone seem easier - to collect base on encourage actors conveniently in the same program Paint. Do a and are posing there as screenshots videos with the dicks faces. Advantage: Has copied any the fragment any video - and can be questioning his alongside by any screenshots, to compare.
In one half of fabric - skriny or photo with a group of from his social media to, in the other - skriny from films.
Lack of - big very.

Opened face actor in program viewing images. Near opened even one thing window viewing images from base, for example folder "Young women", and scrolling and're comparing. But as has found, so and Paint turn))
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1430656158/6ac3f558/8622482_m.jpg

Dmitry" wrote:

Got it right here face actor in program viewing images. Near opened even one thing window viewing images from base, for example folder "Young women", and scrolling and're comparing. But as has found, so and Paint turn))

This the very a. A different times near "fabric" still on three video-windows and other prosmotrovykh windows for photo.

"Angliyskiy Jew" handsome)http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1431031508/061e7f60/8669219.gifhttp://images.vfl.ru/ii/1431033161/451f2c91/8669343.gifhttp://images.vfl.ru/ii/1431031508/061e7f60/8669219.gif

http://rusjev.net/2015/05/05/kak-rossiy … -donbassa/

+1

Dmitry" wrote:

"Angliyskiy Jew" handsome)

Brought with my the publication in FaceBookabouts organs is 0

Ah, let modicum matrichno wrote "Russian propaganda", but and on how thank you "Russian Jew")

I now d edit the partition so as I like. Not know how many time on this going, day or week.
Curves, way that maximizes, and
absolutely shameful messages, d at all remove.
Strongly recommend all re rules even and even.
The partition very important. Needless, here to compare the ass with the rigid and to speak that this equally.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Wystawienniczym » Rules partition of