The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Demolition of World Trade Center for » Couple issues Nuclear theory

Couple issues Nuclear theory

Posts 1 to 20 of 53

Dmitry" wrote:

A where same steel pylons?
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1381880147/c223b4ec/3304877.jpg
Steel has turned into a dust.
Aluminum, chemical reaction not had been submitted.

Interestingly what such a chemicals reaction. Perhaps if covering up in aluminium protection, then you accurately you'll be saved. "Under nuclear the explosion" Sorry, I in under nuclear explosion not lived, you have on this part of more knowledge. ^ ^
P. With for those who "not can understand - as same steel" disappeared ", and aluminum remained -
(Comment - see the bombings. See in slow-syomke as aluminum takes flight from failed) "
No "chemical reaction" I not know. Can lauch themselves youthful chemists, will help "us."

Last edited by New Komandor (Dec 8 2014 19:54:12)

On video increasingly ??? seems that the building falls.
You, too, so consider?

Cannon wrote:

At video increasingly ??? seems that the building falls.
You, too, so consider?

On the idea of to steel beams're caving inward, then need can decide the central core.

And yes, there indeed beams cheerleaders bend inward, after what upper section nakrenyaetsya, and deaf in smoke, after what we see over the wreckage this of with a huge force lunch.Drive from dust.
P. With dmitriy about this conceals, because his theory not can explain to why suddenly section southern towers has disintegrated directly in the air, after all metal should was evaporate, not trigger spurious on whole over the wreckage.

And yes. His theory not can explain to why from under buildings until collapse 20-30 minutes EU intensive "smoke."
And smoke is caused by clearly not nuclear bursting of the.

In his theory 2 + 2 =4, 7, but the truth - 2 + 2 =4. And us hardly manages its find.

New Komandor wrote:

And yes. His theory not can explain to why from under buildings until collapse 20-30 minutes EU intensive "smoke."
And the smoke is caused by clearly not nuclear the force of.

So can he and was act as an oxidizer? And bursting of the was created kaverna far all and "ssypalos"

If pylons / beams had to in dust, then this dust should remain as would on place and weigh so much same, as and initially weighed so much beams / pylons / edifice.

gav wrote:

If pylons / beams had to in dust, then this dust should remain as would on place and weigh so much same, as and initially weighed so much beams / pylons / edifice.

Ah so roughly, on my view, and was. Ah slightly took in hand stars expense some reaction explosive character, in the course which is drawn oxidising, camping on E. Was attended internal excessive pressure in epicenter, plus pressure reaction near the kavernu, far all and ssypalos. Not? Friends, if that I not the physicist, I economist)

Cannon wrote:

~ Message from ~ gav::

Ah so roughly, on my view, and was. Ah slightly took in hand stars expense some reaction explosive character, in the course which is drawn oxidising, camping on E. Was attended internal excessive pressure in epicenter, plus pressure reaction near the kavernu, far all and ssypalos. Not? Friends, if that I not the physicist, I economist)

As known in the World Trade Center was 5-6 underground floors. Known that after breakdown all they were undone. There increasingly and fell guy.

And most likely not was nuclear explosion. A nuclear explosion - not a very successful option. Man hard to manage them Explosives same - cheaper, feel more comfortable, it can be managed with computer.

To the same - suppose under building is 2 nuclear bomb. As says dmitriy - was 2-3 explosion, I not remember accurately.
Suppose that these Army are in 70 flushed under building. Their - 2. However distance between towers twins - some 40 meters. Now question - why explosion one weapons not summoned the detonation of the second? Distance on the idea of between them is minimal.

On. Wilkes - why he proved virtually not that damaged? In courses representation nuclear explosion under the World Trade Center - there must be a huge shitbox, in that 80% all the wreckage of the and should was fall.

New Komandor wrote:

How known in the World Trade Center was 5-6 underground floors. Known that after breakdown all they were undone. There increasingly and fell guy.

Not, not is obtained. The first floors remained on poverkhnosti.90 floors details must slip in a small hole mines central elevators. But and they naturally not “justifications ” are empty. Have nowhere folded, there is no room. This not concrete, which shatters, on small the pieces and densely upakuetsya in underground floors, this soft metals, which by definition not can even break a.

New Komandor wrote:

By addition - suppose under building is 2 nuclear bomb. As says dmitriy - was 2-3 explosion, I not remember accurately.
Suppose that these Army are in 70 flushed under building. Their - 2. However distance between towers twins - some 40 meters. Now question - why explosion one weapons not summoned the detonation of the second? Distance on the idea of between them is minimal.

Under every building on bomb, not under every on 2 the bombs. Bomb have not quite on center, and with shift from him. 760.46 distance much more than 40 meters. Atomic bomb to detonate the from it neighboring not can in principle.

Next. Wilkes - why he proved virtually not that damaged? In courses representation nuclear explosion under the World Trade Center - there must be a huge shitbox, in that 80% all the wreckage of the and should was fall.

Here Dmitri posted derzhitsya this granite Caribbean, he oplavlennyy, smooth cock, also are visible in offense fat. Explosion was the Ashtree so, that beyond caused from explosion fat he virtually almost not released. Demolition of was searched mostly from "the bizarre cosmic", transforms increasingly in dust.
Pro a nuclear explosion also says molten steel on place breakdown. That its even could many, especially in such quantities?

Рус wrote:

razed was searched mostly from "the bizarre cosmic", transforms increasingly in dust.
Pro a nuclear explosion also says molten steel on place breakdown.

The entire bullshit in is, that conventional, in classic understanding of, nuclear explosion be could not. We regard in manner some a powerful, silently explosion, capable many metals / weaken crystallized jailed metal. There a huge number of side energy emissions. Impossible localize increasingly in one place. The entire electronics was destroyed by fire would in shattered windows kilometers, and this not occurred. All electronic devices, video cameras, radio phones, radio stations worked.
Again same, had pindosy new guise of weapons, and this need to perceive precisely so, then for so lasting term, it already where any been applied would. Conceal such a develop, as me seems, impossible, yes and there is no sense. All looks as if thought, that amp; D neutron weapons (bomb) were directed in another subject, instead conservation matt. Values, to destruction of. Perhaps. That this a byproduct of these D.
As option can be regarded cool plasma impact. It as times stripped many shortcomings nuclear and conventional explosion. Integrated replaceable, small dimensions, instant impact, high localization temperature in one point, the lack of radiation and vysokoenergeticheskikh emissions.

Last edited by gav (Dec 9 2014 18:44:19)

"It is a liquid oils" already discussed, not suited? He like crystallized structure metal changes and in 90-'s already was in the form of stratospheric. Health laboratory dispersed an, so that well forge the It comes. That prolonged stays experienta of the secrets of. Need chemists and physics)) to deal, that common between metals, glass and rubber; and this there is no in paper, she intact has remained). Thrust with the point that holds the kernels, while have become, they there in exhaust air caps under tensions are, what ties than are contingent, silicon, forge the It comes.

New Komandor wrote:

Interesting what such a chemicals reaction. Perhaps if covering up in aluminium protection, then you accurately you'll be saved. "Under nuclear the explosion" Sorry, I in under nuclear explosion not lived, you have on this part of more knowledge.
P. With for those who "not can understand - as same steel" disappeared ", and aluminum remained -
(Comment - see the bombings. See in slow-syomke as aluminum takes flight from failed) "
No "chemical reaction" I not know. Can lauch themselves youthful chemists, will help "us."

You not don my views about Kerry.
Explosives in building rely, its function had been confined to - destruction of TRUKhI, which somehow most after nuclear explosion.

gav wrote:

All bullshit in is, that conventional, in classic understanding of, nuclear explosion be could not. We regard in manner some a powerful, silently explosion, capable many metals / weaken crystallized jailed metal. There a huge number of side energy emissions. Impossible localize increasingly in one place. The entire electronics was destroyed by fire would in shattered windows kilometers, and this not occurred. All electronic devices, video cameras, radio phones, radio stations worked.

Electronics was destroyed by fire would from what? Magnetic radiation. It not burns, and exerts short-term influence.
Shock wave of - consumed tolschey land.
Light radiation - 's tolschey land.
Radioactive radiation - 's tolschey land, ‘ resurfaced together with dust, increasingly dust raised and removed on Staten Island.

Statistics sick cancer lurks, but sometimes rises in spots.
Thermonuclear reaction, this not the classic explosion, this physical processes, but only those that us explained as cockroaches from. Solar energy, this, too, thermonuclear reaction, however no classical gap sun we not are seeing.

Again same, had pindosy new guise of weapons, and this need to perceive precisely so, then for so lasting term, it already where any been applied would. Conceal such a develop, as me seems, impossible, yes and there is no sense.

Hiroshima and Nagazaki at all something. Air (ways, not underground) nuclear explosions. In is something and deal that kind of not a new, simply underworld a nuclear explosion hardly has military appointment.

And at all all of this bullshit and's telly. I say, that for moreover, to optimistically on such themes, need keep in anybody immediately increasingly. Main weapon September 11, were, not nuclear explosions, and SREDSTVA MASSOVOY INFORMATION. Need to qualitatively pro themselves miss here is this subject, understand, that few decades ago, in this a diversion already, were laid technical opportunities replace reality illusion.

+1

Collateral effect from nuclear explosion-/ crystallization of trukhi. Administrative.

gav wrote:

All bullshit in is, that conventional, in classic understanding of, nuclear explosion be could not. We regard in manner some a powerful, silently explosion, capable many metals / weaken crystallized jailed metal. There a huge number of side energy emissions. Impossible localize increasingly in one place. The entire electronics was destroyed by fire would in shattered windows kilometers, and this not occurred. All electronic devices, video cameras, radio phones, radio stations worked.
Again same, had pindosy new guise of weapons, and this need to perceive precisely so, then for so lasting term, it already where any been applied would. Conceal such a develop, as me seems, impossible, yes and there is no sense. All looks as if thought, that amp; D neutron weapons (bomb) were directed in another subject, instead conservation matt. Values, to destruction of. Perhaps. That this a byproduct of these D.
As option can be regarded cool plasma impact. It as times stripped many shortcomings nuclear and conventional explosion. Integrated replaceable, small dimensions, instant impact, high localization temperature in one point, the lack of radiation and vysokoenergeticheskikh emissions.

Edited gav (Today 17 :44: 19)

Ah pro possible the alien sounding as something type the plasma hardly worth to discuss. If same borrow consequences ideas, they on 911 clearly fixed in parts of prepared waves of cameras on shtativakh.
In parts of same EMR, such commits be priori could not, camping on K. 100 meters granite eat you virtually any EMR component.
And in dust steel turned ether ansible class the flow of a certain autogeneous, camping on E. The composition. It and the rush of to-rogo svoystvennen precisely termoyadernomu blowup. But this phenomenon absolutely not overhauled, although, as see has place.

Text or A then basseynchiki built on the perimeter of the Twin Towers. 's the water is identically but quick absorbed neutrons too. Such affairs.

gav wrote:

~ Message from ~ New Komandor::

As known in the World Trade Center was 5-6 underground floors. Known that after breakdown all they were undone. There increasingly and fell guy.

Not, not is obtained. The first floors remained on poverkhnosti.90 floors details must slip in a small hole mines central elevators. But and they naturally not “justifications ” are empty. Have nowhere folded, there is no room. This not concrete, which shatters, on small the pieces and densely upakuetsya in underground floors, this soft metals, which by definition not can even break a.

You about fix?
If you about those 7 floors the rests - the they and must were to remain.

In movement for truth 911 often appear guy, which worked on underground the ground, and heard first underworld explosion, and then explosion "plane."

Can be suggest that already then began shaped by get the foundation.
If would the first floors remained on the surface we would saw Lobby although would. But the that were were breakdown on miserably level - fact.

Pro metals which not can lifts - against scrap, there is the other scrap.

New Komandor wrote:

Pro metals which not can lifts - against scrap, there is the other scrap.

This is the most is logical-reasonable and universal, not afraid to this words-Iron argument.
In school on their own notebook read or teachers increasingly shared?

Last edited by gav (Dec 14 2014 03:46:14)

New Komandor wrote:

If you about those 7 floors the rests - the they and must were to remain.
In movement for truth 911 often appear guy, which worked on underground the ground, and heard first underworld explosion, and then explosion "plane".

The the I you in topic with Boeing not watched, on what you want perception of the contemporary, there increasingly is logical fell and the establishment.
On there is no and knows there.)

Рус wrote:

In parts of same EMR, such commits be priori could not, camping on K. 100 meters granite eat you virtually any EMR component.

Ah, start. I in advance know, that dodged to wiki not Felix Blumenfeld. To read, that is happening under termoyade and level of EMR you not regulation. Then choose source of, leading which let us everyone (perhaps).
I ready.

A in dust steel turned ether ansible class the flow of a certain autogeneous, camping on E. The composition. It and the rush of to-rogo svoystvennen precisely termoyadernomu blowup. But this phenomenon absolutely not overhauled,

Universal stamp or The rubber knocker Polykhaev.
Nagugli, if know not. Your brother on to consciousness and of argument, spoken clearer-scrap. This is understandable and is logical. Not what, that the entire the universe consists of prime-) I him more later, material argument.
Choose weaponssource of, but, without of occult and science out of it. And naturally, without universal-tvarnye from us hide true science)

Last edited by gav (Dec 14 2014 02:59:23)

Dmitry" wrote:

Electronics was destroyed by fire would from what? Magnetic radiation. It not burns, and exerts short-term influence.
Shock wave of - consumed tolschey land.
Light radiation - 's tolschey land.
Radioactive radiation - 's tolschey land, ‘ resurfaced together with dust, increasingly dust raised and removed on Staten Island.

- "What happened with atomic boat Kursk? - She's drowned.)
Dima, himself naguglish on request-remarkable for factors under thermonuclear explosion? The last time I at all stopped understand, far over forum in is the form of, in which he was summer / the beginning of fall.
You built convenient precisely with your knowledge model housekeeper, but. Dare disappoint-this according to with your knowledge she convenient. Would still, as was convenient model heavenly a crystal spheres with seen and flat Earth on three elephants / pillars.
Heave explosion not quite behind in ordinary knowledge, sometimes need and of knowledge.)
And phrase about the "a magnetic radiation" -poradovala. As well as and Generale just and the entire tolschey land.)

radioactive radiation - 's tolschey land, ‘ resurfaced together with dust, increasingly dust raised and removed

Ah that say, the discourse here not wish, need to file. Modicum hosting on years 500 in case laureatstva authors will.)

Last edited by gav (Dec 14 2014 03:19:06)

gav wrote:

Nu, start. I in advance know, that dodged to wiki not Felix Blumenfeld. To read, that is happening under termoyade and level of EMR you not regulation. Then choose source of, leading which let us everyone (perhaps).
I ready.

Tody, as gritsya veit!)) To starters study pronikaemost some materials, and then given this, thickness granite (take 100 meters) and level radiation in point explosion ideas, you can calculate what (loud FART) will come out of under land in the form of radiation, and other EMR with of the neutron.

Text or By the way in the air such where they get amazed by factor TV as penetrating radiation is dangerous only on 2-3 kilometers from epicenter, camping on K. She waning back proportionately square box, and the and cube of distances from point cosmic. Ah and air, too, delays.

From vast array-cosmic defend well materials, akess elements with high atomic host (iron, lead, nizkoobogaschyonnyy uranium), but these elements very poorly behave under neutron absorption radiation: Absorbed neutrons too relatively well their pass and under this generate derivatives zakhvatnye vast array-rays, and also Operators will subscribe radioisotopes, to stay making the very protection radiological (for example, iron armor the tank). Example layers half of weakening penetrative vast array-cosmic [4]: Lead 2 centimeters, steel 3 centimeters, concrete 10 centimeters, stone the setting made by 12 centimeters, can dig 14 centimeters, water 22 centimeters, timber 31 see

Neutron ray radiation in turn well absorbed by materials, predisposed easy elements (hydrogen, lithium, boron), which effectively and with small mileage diffuse and are absorbing absorbed neutrons too, under this not activated and much less grant secondary radiation. Layers half of weakening neutron flow of: Water, plastic 3 — 6 centimeters, concrete 9 — 12 centimeters, can dig 14 centimeters, steel 5 — 12 centimeters, lead 9 — 20 centimeters, tree 10 — 15 see Better all materials are absorbing absorbed neutrons too hybrid more and carbide wetland.

Universal stamp or The rubber knocker Polykhaev.
Nagugli, if know not. Your brother on to consciousness and of argument, spoken clearer-scrap. This is understandable and is logical. Not what, that the entire the universe consists of prime-) I him more later, material argument.
Choose weapons source of, but, without of occult and science out of it. And naturally, without universal-tvarnye from us hide true science)

Point and increasingly consists of prime-, even we with you. -our bodies this partly is... the rarest spots. What docks you means? - magnfical. The same light, radio waves there prevents have the main its feature frequency or length waves of, camping on E. This simply fluctuations. Attention question: If there is fluctuations, means they occur in environment, in to-a swarm of they extend. ???? best this is happening in camping on BC A vacuum. That this for environment such a? Source of itself nature.

Last edited by Рус (Dec 15 2014 21:10:01)

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Demolition of World Trade Center for » Couple issues Nuclear theory