The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » MH17 malaysia airlines » However hello. A catfish as well tsekhovika Leontiev


However hello. A catfish as well tsekhovika Leontiev

Posts 41 to 60 of 66

41

Yu wrote:

? behavior Putins, then he could would although official Russian view voice, and so is obtained, that he simply stupid neddy had included and this is perceived as "not so airtight."

Correctly, who and included. Putin built into systems in the Matrix, certify you this personally, but we have no reassert the his contract with Vnematritsey.

Illy he type has charted a neutral course and not bears no responsibility for bloody events on the southeast Ukraine?

I say about how, that he not turned the other cheek. On big. For bloody events he so same liable as and you or I, he responsibility not bought these and orders on Core troops not gave. But we know, that he took responsibility for events in Crimea, and they over precisely that without blood.

0

42

Dmitry" wrote:

Over bloody events he so same liable as and you or I, he responsibility not bought these and orders on Core troops not gave. But we know, that he took responsibility for events in Crimea, and they over precisely that without blood.


I so understand, that now and you decided to stupid neddy include, i.e. on what you want Putin here nor under than and he nor on that not affects Donbas.
Crimea has passed without blood on very different reason, not from-for "polkovodcheskogo talent" Putins. On the beginning of Crimean events Ukrainian armed forces so and failed to transcend line, i.e. butchery not Commission itself. Will repeat its message from the other themes: "Crimea had administered from peacefully, so as on the very moment still not was no hatred to Russians and Ukrainian army simply she passed her Crimea. Rather no one expected, that Ukrainian army not will exert no resistance and thus to the carnage in Crimea not broke a. On Donbas decided correct krymskie mistakes and in really the early conflict began to in fact shooting these Ukrainian soldiers and thereby raised wave of hatred across Ukraine, and themselves Ukraines soldiers gave a proper motivation - revenge for dead comrades. "

Last edited by Yu (Nov 15 2014 22:07:25)

0

43

Dmitry" wrote:

That this gave heat Clown http://eugenyshultz.livejournal.com/589966.html
It turns out snapshot genuine, and the entire bazaar from-? small inaccuracy Leontiev


Left him Bly makes his move, pro the, that on denuding clouds not was, although we know, that 17 July was clear cutting cloud cover. Interestingly, as he would he weaselled out, if would In to answer?

0

44

Yu wrote:

I so understand, that now and you decided to stupid neddy include, i.e. on what you want Putin here nor under than and he nor on that not affects Donbas.
Crimea has passed without blood on very different reason, not from-for "polkovodcheskogo talent" Putins. On the beginning of Crimean events Ukrainian armed forces so and failed to transcend line, i.e. butchery not Commission itself. Will repeat its message from the other themes: "Crimea had administered from peacefully, so as on the very moment still not was no hatred to Russians and Ukrainian army simply she passed her Crimea. Rather no one expected, that Ukrainian army not will exert no resistance and thus to the carnage in Crimea not broke a. On Donbas decided correct krymskie mistakes and in really the early conflict began to in fact shooting these Ukrainian soldiers and thereby raised wave of hatred across Ukraine, and themselves Ukraines soldiers gave a proper motivation - revenge for dead comrades. "

Dmitri already respond, that "Putin struggles with the system from within." On-my, is a genuine pleasure from this unending struggle from him so and'm so amped right now :) But I believe, that forums, where can be to pour hatred to Putin abound. "Crimea-our", "in Crimea broke a in Donbase tickles", "in Donbase more hatred to Russian than in Crimea" and camping on To - this ????? dot-matrix installations, which not makes sense even refute. Yes wider. The crux of the majority those here - this uncovering productions. Conclusions robt themselves. And hold under itself :)

+1

45

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416082324/4c0fb6f7/6954994.gif

Made nemnozhechko rough, this gif proves, what precisely a picture of an used "First Canal" for its forgery.

Photograph easily guglitsya. They come are clouding, podretushirovali, was removed with aboard figure "767." For past nachalnuy level of work with program type "the Microsoft Dynamics CRM", do such a involves forging is not difficult.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416082506/9dd47f6c/6955009.jpg

The "Channel One" here http://obkon.ucoz.com/_fr/14/0162309.jpg
How it engulfed precisely on this worded - it is unclear.

0

46

Yu wrote:

Crimea had administered from peacefully, so as on the very moment still not was no hatred to Russians

So its and now there is no.
Yu, theme pro Putins there is, there let it work on health. Here of Boeings here Putins can be only with Boeing hang.
All messages not associated with Boeing I uninstall an. Not distract

0

47

This more conclusiver and even Polischuks. :D Made for 5 minutes. Boeings is said that south to Paris.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416085215/678d8391/6955430.gif

+1

48

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416087095/725503c8/6955683.jpg





Photograph in a large resolving http://obkon.ucoz.com/_fr/14/0162309.jpg
Photograph other an we-767 http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416001186/32c2ea98/6946504.jpg
Comparison Suu-27, MiG-29 and Fine Arts "acceptance Canal" http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1415994933/67ba9218/6945740.jpg

Spvvdnoshennya length Su-27 and'on a Boeing-767
A forger ??? PAD the scale of the incarcerated relatively each other
On their the picture: http://obkon.ucoz.com/_fr/14/0162309.jpg
Length'on a Boeing - 380 pixels
Length Su-27 - 83 of pixel. The ratio 1 / 4.57
On real size:
Length'on a Boeing worth roughly $-200 - 64 Dam
Length Su-27 - 22 Dam. The ratio 1 / two-ninety
Under length of his'on a Boeing in 380 pixels, they must were draw it a fighter-131 pixel, and have sketched 83. They have sketched his even less, than must were draw it as MIG, have which length 17 meters.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416089254/764dcb79/6956073.jpg





Sputnik-spyware
Minimum Apophis, on which could is satellite-spyware - 200 km. This Apophis must be elliptical, and satellite should keep on turning on purely lunatic liquid molecules. For example ISS, is on Heights above 400 kilometers, and the speed movement against 7.6 miles in second. Can be whether on such liquid molecules, photograph achieve escape point in moment of start-up of missiles? - yes, but only theoretically. On practice this do impossible. Until now moment, no one not guessed do a flat bloc governance startup missiles on fighter and, elevation camera on Curiosity.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416092134/ecb6e196/6956223.jpg


Ispolzuemyy von
Falsifiers of a not have come up with nothing better, as use for background Earth, satellite take pictures Google Earth.
Opening program, search for place in district Donbas-arena in Donetsk, 're swinging slider on date 28 August 2012 and compare the winning electoral majorities with falsifying "acceptance Canal."
From Left snapshot Google, right fabrication anal.
An ideal coincidence on at clouds.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416093277/a256d66a/6956284_m.jpg

In sight that falsifiers of a glued several pictures Google, and then have made was time I black-and-white, to was increasingly no gaps and indistinguishable. But shoals increasingly-would still in sight:
Note on two a body of water, which are sub-and on both sides from "Donbas-arena." On denuding Google they of identical color of, because in them water similar. On untangle / it comes denuding fotoshopera, water reservoirs motley spin of grey. Why? Yes because this krivorukaya firmly several carte Google.





Rasstoyaniya
In program Google Earth are posing placemark both incarcerated,, this can be done accurately, thanks to notvert with "acceptance Canal")
Measure distance: 50 kilometers. Ah that here do you say)
50 kilometers this not stated 800 meters.) And raze not explain, as this is so satellite izlovchilsya photograph entire this kinokomediyu) Although of course, can argue, that satellite but most damagingly from orbit over equator, then took antigravitatstonnye "a corner reverberates two wing", Enjoy surfing Colin Farrell website with apogee on Apsis, and when flown over Zhdanov (place), made this a picture of an.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416106667/0f23a226/6956606_m.jpg





Spvvdnoshennya, length the WFP airport of Donetsk to Boeing.

Length the WFP - 4 100,000 meters
Length we worth roughly $-200 - 64 Dam
High bombers - 10 100,000 meters

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416089231/823dbd44/6956061.jpg

Can be whether with Sputniks photograph galloping plane? - to be sure yes. And can be whether his photograph so, that his size, present, would exceed the size take-the landing swathe of? - yes, but for this satellite should down kilometers on 190, and this impossible in principle.

For understanding of situation can be take advantage of knowledge in geometry, and can be and naturnym experiment.
Length the WFP airport in Donetsk - 4 100,000 meters, length'on a Boeing - 63.7 Dam, respectively length plane less length the WFP in 63 times.
Consider the container boxes, his length 50 mm, times 0.18 this length on 63 and get 3,15m. And now homilies on keep anyons from entering drawn, win over boxes so, to he present made even with wall in your room, which in wide roughly 3 Dam. Outcome? You will have to bring the boxes to the eye on several millimeters. Respectively, to so manage photograph Boeings, need is just in several dozens metres higher his.
On satellite snapshots Google, there is many incarcerated, live in flight, however you nowhere not see, to under him was object, which would was in length several kilometers and present had such same dimensions as himself plane.

Here is examples such a snapshot:

Google

left are is object "stadium." Knowing his dimensions and length plane, can be establish and levels bombers and levels on which hangs photo camera
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416093928/123f5370/6956312.jpg

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416091629/fea7cfb0/6956210.jpg

And here is Clown http://eugenyshultz.livejournal.com/589966.html (super Clown) argues, that photo camera absolves as something on special, and leads a ridiculous chart for "magnifying glass-lens." I have no registration in FaceBook, answer him here: Photo camera, in this situation, can only transfokatorom improper use, from approximation or undoing (ZOOM), the ratio'on a Boeing to the WFP raze not will change. 8-)

Conclusion easiest:
"First Canal" presented fotoshopnuyu falsification,
And who not understood, nor this, nor experiment with spichechnym a pack of, then on him cries the loony bin or ban on profession higher level the porter.

+2

49

As and expected, here we go - "1-Interwiev oral showed cheat on it - as so can be, sayta Rassiya kotitsya?" - about this write all Western resources, what only can be find, ah and Ukrainian, ipstestvenno, this same writes naebalnyy, although not all his admirers have understand, why he this subject at all raised :)

http://sa.uploads.ru/C2NjX.jpg

on references reklamyatsyaRustem Agadamov, meduza.io, zyalt livejournal.comand politota

reaction in the comments section have said

http://sa.uploads.ru/x1M0Q.jpg

Further Echo Matstsy, referring on buzzfeed.com, reports us, that bilt half and himself in of shock, that his letter and snapshot showed the first oral, and that he ostensibly wrote anonymity,, and wrote about how, that snapshot it has found on already offered a Forum even before, until deploy letters.

buzzfeed.com writes pro the, that1 oral begets feyki and that Russians bloggers quickly this were exposed, in example razoblachateley source of puts those same, that and navalnyy in his blog.

Points out on themselves attention page with record Andrievskogo, especially seems interested this point

Chair Council Directors Board (shareholder)
"2K Audit Business consultation / Robert Morison (botanist) International"
My 1994 now (20 years 7 months) Moscow - London


Robert Morison (botanist) International - international Association, in the composition of the which are auditing, accounting, evaluation, legal and consulting companies around the world, acts on five continents, with under this: 209 line up office space, 633 partners, More than 5237 staff, Headquarters apartment London. much detail

Ah and perishing if closely revere pro Leontiev in Vicky- can be found his blyastyaschie quotes, such as:

The market for United States not Felix Blumenfeld for Russia. Russia this poky, an appalling country, separate from the entire populations homo sapiens, which can exist only in any something marazmaticheskikh, izolyatsionistskikh necessarily in the zoo conditions. All these mindless and crazy compromises, all these handouts socialism and populism, extremely expensive for sick economy, all of this need to roll back. The exit in a normal liberal development


In ties with the world economic crisis declared, that the only way out of current crisis is the global war. Who and how its would unleash a train this already purely technical question. I am not expected might wonder about how will reason for this war complication relations between Russia and Ukraine / Georgia, the Iranian question or Pakistan.


Here is clearly he on vnematrichnogo pulling! Me those more now the commercial-saveron backdrop of his SMS about an hour "in live 1 th disquieting.

Himself Leontyev erupted about "bloggers-razoblachateley" in live increasingly the same Echo Matstsy in interview with good entitled "you be sure to show your data, brutes!", bloggers have him service a Yanks use, ostensibly.

"There are the indictment in respect statesmen some frightening civilized countries in concealing, if not organizations and prepare this crimes. Need to be sorry. You realize, that you suing, that you suing? So opravdaytes. You have whopping technical opportunities prove correct, not bloggers run degenerates. Here is, that I want say. ????? I like clowning around! This not the case. Killed 300 man under all an honest people. Now decided forget: Ah all OK clear, who this made. Finger at have shown and began to bolt. In other times this was reason for World War."

And increasingly raze not begins war something, here is reductive the have him :canthearyou:

Meanwhile, in matrix Pindostana, along with tweet pro fake derzhitsya with immediately, appeared andpro invasion technology military in Ukraine, rising military power Russia, and the, that Russia plans to flights bombers off the coast of Pindosii.

In general, vnematritsa activated, in the process, again international environment to heat things up

Last edited by Iri$ka (Nov 16 2014 04:07:15)

+1

50

Iri$ka wrote:

How and expected, here we go - "1-Interwiev oral showed cheat on it - as so can be, sayta Rassiya kotitsya?" - about this write all Western resources, what only can be find

Without precise of references not is considered.




In June, listened to radio, there Vladimir the Warblers and his each Satanovskiy, each all instruct oio reintroduce reason. As times in Luhansk a catfish as well aviaobstrela conducted. Transfer of, a Leontieva from Construction Department, to know his opinion. Leontyev proved in a skunk drunken, but him have provided word. And when he siding with on matt in worded Ukrainian hosted the, then his been switched off with words "thanks, we you understood.") Dont can find near this radio broadcasts, surprisingly, that its no one not released and not uploaded.
Leontyev, on outcomes provocations with Photoshop, however learned of itself many new) Dont know that he feels, perhaps nothing. Say that have Jews there is no conscience, she decide on the right.




Iri$ka wrote:

Sam Leontyev erupted about "bloggers-razoblachateley" in live increasingly the same Echo Matstsy in interview with good entitled "you be sure to show your data, brutes!", bloggers have him service a Yanks use, ostensibly.

M. Leontyev
We not display finger at! We said, where we took snapshot. We honestly said, that we not know, there is whether such people. But we have no reason to believe, - unlike your bloggers, which you why something believes, it is unclear, on what basis there is no reason to believe have specialists there not revealed.

I him davicha say
- Misha, 2 + 2 =4
M. Are unaware: - not d I you to believe, you not mathematician, I will to believe experts
- But 2 + 2 =4 and for understanding of this, needless be mathematician
M. L.: - 're lying you increasingly, a blogger an armchair, goyskiy cattle

0

51

Dmitry" wrote:

Without precise of references not is considered.


Errori - kosyachoks - of references trolley and a small the cart - here is if googling places since mh17 fakeLinkhere...... bulges out heap, such as: Ssylka1, Ssylka2, Ssylka3, Ssylka4,

Ah and on editorial ammatritsy here: Ssylka5, Ssylka6

And here is this have them Kakbe nor to what, and Kakbe to summit hinting, as me katstsa Ssylka7- pindosy, in one word!

Dmitry" wrote:

They say that that have Jews there is no conscience, she decide on the right.


And ??? why conscience - if there is tradition, or as there its - khutspa? ;)

http://sa.uploads.ru/QaieK.jpg


Links fixed the, can be the rest below wipe, if excess.
Thank you!

Last edited by Iri$ka (Nov 16 2014 17:43:42)

+1

52

Iri$ka
Iri$ka wrote:

A here is on backdrop of what Andrievskogo show:"] the Klan Eltsinykh, Energy industry) Russia, Mir Empires - not see that for black certificate with establishment white on its cover :)

http://sa.uploads.ru/n8RvF.jpg

http://incommensurable.2-motora.ru/book … 56405.html
S. BC Baburin: Mir empires. Territory state and world order
Union engineers interested in: Public-territorial device world; tradition and principles interstate relations; international law and order as system global public relations.



http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416154854/a89bbcab/6962376.jpg
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416157204/c83ea08a/6962716.jpg

)))

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416155679/c149a524/6962496.jpg
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416155714/fc474eae/6962509.jpg
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416155752/cea61f9e/6962511.jpg
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416155779/f078b967/6962513.jpg
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416156034/df421f6d/6962554.jpg

+2

53

, - - ( ) - , ( ) - , , ( ) -

2- ?

= ()"2 / Morison International" - 2 - /Morison International : Morgan Stanley "" "",

Leontyev = director of Department information and advertising corporations Rosneft

T. E. Both are linked with Sechinym and Rosneftyu - camping on E. Can, can be representative 1 th clan, ah and Putin, for example - 2 th?

Incidentally, Echo Matstsy, which helped queries govnovbros pro MiG29 - belongs Gazprom-Media Kholdingu

And even here is these circles on its cover the iron and notebook from Left - this some a badge of, he there is on curiously "mystical" sites in such a the form of:

http://sa.uploads.ru/LuyJt.jpg

That he can come to mean? I his never studied - is faring as "mandala in there-shmandala" Who knows, caveat kind, answer in topic "Signs and symbols", thank you!

Last edited by Iri$ka (Nov 16 2014 20:18:56)

0

54

Admire the. Session black magic with full samorazoblacheniem.

That "the first Vice engineer rasei" anatsefal in a result decompression under birth, it is understandable through minute and thirteen seconds viewing.
It turns out, cabin as-would is sawn off) from for voltages surfaced after guns and missiles.
Until chistyaka - couple days in for with motivation works group woollen.
"Send us all expertise and doubts."
And after all perhaps. Blackjack station clicked seriously, pocket iKsperdy screwed up as usually.
Here is you the squints cheat on it, Podskajite, that we not so have made.
Here is the second cheat on it
http://i64.fastpic.ru/big/2014/1117/05/_53ed5f2b853c827545b7aa26493baf05.jpg
Adjusted for made reservations. But - promise and again your time at the wheel.
Dobby drag for Faberge??


THAT THAT FOR <?
to day rules and learning put a pictures of the on forum

Last edited by Dmitry" (Nov 18 2014 02:36:42)

0

55

Propose a to watching another video from first anal:

Seems his here still not publicized. (Cel poured his 15 number of)

0

56

- Man, DCTI staff * completes snapshot, whom would he nor was, to be sure
Professional. For order to rig such, requires even
More high professionalism, than for access
To such information (Leontyev. However hello)

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416504671/89632897/7006345.gif

+2

57

Dmitry" wrote:

- Man, DCTI staff * completes snapshot, whom would he nor was, to be sure
Professional. For order to rig such, requires even
More high professionalism, than for access
To such information (But hello)


However, made clear sense the sayings now:

We not see difference between events in Ukraine and September 11, in the US or tragedy over Scottish Lokkerbi, when Libyans under the leadership Qaddafi made jet Ban-American. So we waiting for such same better co-ordinated reaction just civilized world


declared Mr. injured. (from articles "injured with Hollande have compared ruin Boeing-worth roughly $with a terrorist attack September 11,") (had gotten found out flow fan productions one lyapom! :) )

+1

58

Iri$ka wrote:

We not see difference between events in Ukraine and September 11, in the US or tragedy over Scottish Lokkerbi, when Libyans under the leadership Qaddafi made jet Ban-American. So we waiting for such same better co-ordinated reaction just civilized world

declared Mr. injured. (From articles "injured with Hollande have compared ruin Boeing-worth roughly $with a terrorist attack September 11,")

As would hinting, that similar installation in Nyuyorke, Washington, Shenkville and in only. Nor there nor there nor there, failed to muster Boeings from oblomkovkak in 1988, because not it turned out no the wreckage of the. (In Shenksville simply fossa in earth and increasingly)
. Increasingly, says, now we with September 11, one blood mazany.

. 1988. -747,

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1412445172/4b910019/6548578.jpg

Flight 93, Boeings 757, Shenksvill, state Pennsylvania, September 11, 2001,
Experts in yellow manishkakh - with reading. Somewhere here got lost 60 tons we and roughly 30 tons fuels.
http://s016.radikal.ru/i335/1208/0a/46e56ffed612.jpg
The difference however)

+1

59

wrote:

We not see difference between events in Ukraine and September 11, in the US. So we waiting for such same better co-ordinated reaction just civilized world

The link since the
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1416589910/0443a922/7015322.gif

0

60


"Odnaka hello" withdrew in spots 14 November.
The user Dukas published snapshot for month before exit "But hello" 15 October
http://obkon.ucoz.com/forum/59-1403-1#6869
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1419707210/b9363efc/7315721_m.jpg
Have vbrosovogo dude's just 2 messages
Attached image of the http://obkon.ucoz.com/_fr/14/0162309.jpg
Attached image of the http://obkon.ucoz.com/_fr/14/9771894.jpg
:flirt:
With an axe, you have done well

Administrator Forum Alex six messages below 14 November published the same come with your:

In networks appeared satellite take pictures attacks on Lim "Boeings" sovershaemoy-plane-Air Force Ukraine. Expressly video ione missiles "air-air" spreads "Boeings."

The that take pictures appeared strictly to the coming summit "20" suggests, that Russia urgent when on the table its chief trump, which fell to it in hands summer this year in force indiscreet in death organized provocations, when fascist junta like the civilian liner, and then imperfectly, tried to shift the on Russia and militias.

Funny yes and only

0


You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » MH17 malaysia airlines » However hello. A catfish as well tsekhovika Leontiev