The 9/11 Truth Movement

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Symbols. Signs. Lines. Figures. Codes » The critical date 23 September

The critical date 23 September

Posts 81 to 100 of 748

I have, as always, a bit in side from common flow of.

But I want try pro preventing write.

That Armed. First, on the Frost denial question - and can whether we as words this (something) thwart. Second, I itself at different branch lines not times already was chiding forum in Scholastic philosophy, that goes only collection information, often a similar state. And, third, there is I have fears, that we, by this subject, events not we are stopping, and even razgonyaem a bit. And need contrary. Simply we not have you thought of, as.

What I'll offer, will clean "otsebyatinoy", but, can be someone will lead to last similar, and he will offer more worker option.

All, parents to apologize.

Why I fear, that we events can nudge. Because unconsciously we are starting their want to - so as want prove right, become true fortune-tellers. When people weigh bayts, they sometimes so relax by themselves from moreover, about than they weigh, that their easily "to capture on consent." Assuming, that what words event can happen, we already his "was allowed." So is obtained.

So, moreover, that need identify threats, their need mentally neytrolizovyvat, immediately. Who as keeps managing, understands, and can.

This may be similar on game. Have this there is name - vizualization. Differently - mental misconception, still easier - fantasy. Importantly, to think easily, not strain.

For example, CERN. There after all importantly that - to particles not face. Or not enough getting going. Here is and to think about how, that can them thwart. Earthquake, for example. Or at all nonsense even imagine -- that they. Have frozen, and there is no heat - there is no movement, there is no speed. Or mentally do their drunk, as something with this in anybody play, this even fun -: Drunken particles. Bump far --something. And not as need to.

Nonsense represent even better. So brain more interesting, less whole body tenses up. And better outcome.

With gateway in the the world, too, something nakurolesit, disadvantages there any create.

In general, game. But game on survival, our.

There is such a technique - simoron. Here is its use well.

And the have us here, too, already its CERN, in stage crackdown of particles.

Stumbled in group. Command material svoeobraznaya, but would still.

Yigal Girkind (a gat that): "On Donbas soon will begin War Yom Kippur War."

One of the most skillful acts provocateurs of modernity, veteran yesterday in, Colonel (Aluf-Mishne) Yigal Girkind, whose merit on a field of instigation Slavic goys utterly impossible reassess, gave with a new military Analytics. His conclusions delights the us as never, after all without escalation conflict on East New Deal Israel’s is impossible new mass korbanizatsii in perfectly recyclable at voenosluzhaschikh shlepperov. Here is opinion maestro provocations:

"Currently Ukrainian troops virtually ended concentrating forces for scheduled offensive. On box, the selected in as a direction chief strike (sub-of Donetsk) their superiority over opposing Scotlands vsn is lauded roughly as 5-fold. Citadel enclosed in for deeply eshelonirovannoy's defenses, something grouping Apu has a?eiooi offensive configuration. "

Perfectly informed the about unfolding events from within, receiving in regime online information from networks informers-Jews, constituents in very both sides, Girkind not will spend words simply so. The old foxes already smelled smells roasted meat, and in anticipation to signifies another slaughter.

"Full-fledged offensive should wait until offensive autumn Razputitsa and, thus, in disposal Apu remained not more month-1.5 for his starters. And adjusted for need not only start, but and to end basic operation until offensive autumn Razputitsa, term starters offensive is shifting in framework to 20-25 September. "

And here our brother-- A Zionist sufficient, after all no amount weather conditions are not for us the decisive factor. Only our sacrosanct Jews calendar, here is that serves for us reference point. And so words Girkinda need to read between the lines, hint of therapeutic number of September, this hint of great Jews holidays, that challenge on these days. With 22 on 23 September we will celebrate the great celebration Kippur (Judgment Day). On this enlightened day account for a ghastly heavenly Court the Studios-Vyshnego over goyami. But and precede days 13-15 September (celebration goal Hashanah) and subsequent 27 September - 4 October (celebration Succoth) oveyany holiness and rush to the korbanizatsii. Thus utterly accurately Yigal Girkind points us on the, that precisely the second half of September perfectly commands to a new supervised with the most top escalation battlefield Slavic goys. The beginning of this the arenas should Four Uns head on with 13 September, incursions this Judgment Day 23 September, and’s carnage by the end of September-the early October.

Now Yigal Girkind hard wants moreover, to his plan was approved Sionskimi Godly by Rockefeller himself, much of the and in other Princes world, and in Kippur on Donbas has passed intensivneyshiy korbanot goys. Special sacrifice on Kippur, this sacrifice roosters ,-called'm up or Kaparos. Let same donbasskie and Ukrainian cocks will become this the long-sought victim of!

DLV. Can people easier wisen up?
On this site, clearly nothing not is accelerating, nothing not slows. Here deals have occurred facts.

Last edited by Alex (Sep 8 2015 00:05:32)

#p38374,Рус wrote:

He could not this describe on level devices worker prototype of. But concept is simple.

Свернутый текст

Actually this is a big magnet spherical forms, as those balls, that not go from under Earth, with the managers of it contours around him. Sense in reinforcing earth's magnetic field an. Then himself magnet will to acquire antigravity properties, and also fly in the right direction with big speed. In short this as have plutonium, need a a critical mass, under achieving to-a swarm of magnet himself going to fly, even without curiously usilitelnykh contours. But then them manage will be impossible. So here need calculations and experiments, this is a new area for physics. In Physics the gravity this that? - This is the distortion space and time.

Well tossycock.

AWN2 / workspace6 a strange belligerence office from moreover, who called themselves "Clotzel." Those Demidovich, that himself Mikhail Grigoryevich Tchernaiev long already not "guide Russian physics", and type, too, "Rus" - with rodnoverami... is hanging out, vedicheskim traditions teaches. http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1431029918/cfd782c7/8668991.gif
When you speak on something "Brad", whether kind give nebred. Explain it to nebredom, far gone, then matter in "sasovskikh explosions", and make "Tunguska phenomena."

#p38374,Рус wrote:

Sounds it is illogical. If there is technology and she implemented, then button, can start pressing hard already any may serve. Only if this technology not connected with orgonolepticheskimi abilities.

Ah recognized perfect logic! For movies with button of and video. "Terminator-3" is called.
Okay, let on knoposhnoy logic. If keyboard made under fingers, and have the. It, where him the contestant button, seek?

And truth, what such a aggression? -button any a dorky. Could would and so, without cheap houndin ', ask. Was such category: Perestroika novel and the film on the dawn democracy "the Tommyknockers." Put him through his with an advertisement vindos8, activate "Mentality" and "soul", aside from bodies. Roughly the kind "-button. " The creature not suited to it nor physically, nor "mentally", nor "spiritually."

Last edited by горожанин (Sep 8 2015 02:52:14)

I wrote about how, that very much first is happening in anybody, in Mind. For themselves the most long concluded, that the main battle for good and of evil, too, is happening in Mind and in psyche. This the first.

The second - people little meaning give mind awareness situation, forgetting, that they created on way of and image, and means, they, too,’s. Not in the sense, which employs A city type, and in the sense, that they can make, create in this world. And this process, always, begins in Mind.

To explain their words, will be relaying one a parable. She and about creation thoughts remains ready, and for me she response to question, why have people from thought until her embodiment builds interval, why not so - thought, diary, and received immediately what like it or.

Parable. Lived one advanced set chol. Enlightened. So, that his thought, realized immediately. Sat he under tree, and what nor pleases - all receives here same. And here is once him became bored. And he coined itself Monster. And it, too, here same appeared. And his ate.

We here Las with see. If want, with blood facts. Indeed do, with still not voploschennymi unspeakable facts. If chase treat them on full meant it, i.e., in them it - you you should agree with them. And so uskorite or not their the emergence of. Moreover not wanting to, and wanting to contrary.

So need to notice all of this, what you notice in this topic, but as anywhere, effort will with this to disagree, this not wait. Leave this mentally not embracing.

Understand, that jumpstart, but whom need to, will understand.

This, too,, can be said, work. Over a.

As-would laughing over these mentally, monetize this in nonsense.

For example, news pro battle, uh, trumpet days on Ukraine - represent, that army tryapochnye, puppet. Not sucked into this news emotionally. Contrary, mentally its to play down. Monetize in nothing. There is no, not ignore. Simply mentally not to lend it chance.

I have impression, can be I not rights, but so looks, that downward or is preparing several events, and film directors themselves still its know, what tickles. Or deystviteltno want launch all simultaneously. Or there is importantly (CERN), and spillover - prikryvayushie and simply until heap. In general, who in that checked, the let this mentally in crisp and makes. Or the, that he believes more important from versions of.

I.e., when we seriously perceive event, think about this, worried, we are fiIling up their empty mysleformu human trumps emotion, human vigor - those, that and helps this mysleforme of owning in reality in this world.

Why I panel called this work over a. Because for me this - overcoming Hubris. Because to guess event, and then say - here is, I same spoke - this very it is tempting. Especially if event as-would not concerns you personally. Not have you exploding a, not you the elephants, and so on. And the avoided climate event - as prove, that it could be, and you, as like,, averted. Yes raze.

So this much work over a - as-would abandon "rewards for discernment", and sosredotochitya on preventing.

And the best way to mentally prevent - this deprive the energy. And for this - mentally underscore significance. Mock - most the best. All, as in life. You will face ridicule deprives forces vysmeyannogo. Very difficult to surmount wave of of bagging - recall themselves in such situations, if you in them were. Can be, this emotion any Mandher. Laughable even heals a. But can and kill - though as he directed.

Think, I enough wrote, more not d (will try). Who wanted to - is the understood, the rest of the need not. All the more, that this my version of. Although my hubris and encourages me write in-style well preacher. Ah, all we people, I not exception. So that I'm sorry, if that.

+1

#p38389,DLV wrote:

and film directors themselves still its know, what tickles

If would you, saw subject, because with likely 200%, such would questions not asked.

And here is this indeed already onwww.benaughty.com.
A quotation from messages Marlon

For just movie "Terminator 2" John'Connor wears T-shirt groups Public Enemy. For year before premieres movie, 22 March 1990 year (322), goes single Public Enemy "911 is a joke" (911 - this joke). Clip on song "911 is a joke" contains 9 / 23 in really the early.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1441716157/2ef46f96/9828226.jpg
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1441716187/a43d0fdf/9828228.png
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1441716216/a5279eb0/9828232.png
Album Public Enemy, on which withdrew the "911 is a joke", is called "Fear of a Black Planet" (fear black planet).
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1441716265/4d3bcf1d/9828243.jpg

Ah if perishing 9 / 11 this is only joke, what same then 9 / 23? :(

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Here is the text songs

"911 Is A Joke"

Hit me!
Let-me rhythm!
Going, going, gone!
Return, go, had gone!
Now I dialed 911 a long time ago,
I received 911 already long,
Don't you see how late they're reactin'?
Wasn not see, as late they respond?
They only come and they come when they wanna,
They arrive, only when will want,
So get the morgue truck embalm the goner.
Signalman, call van from the morgue be embalmed the deceased will be buried.
They don't care ‘cause they stay paid anyway,
Them not caring, them pick up in any case,
They treat you like an ace that can't beat a trey,
They are treated with you, as with an ace, which not hits top three, 1
A no-use number with no-use people,
A sheer service with useless people,
If your life is on the line they you're dead today.
If your life on at stake, then i.e. American) themselves a dead man.
Late comings with the late comin' stretcher,
A belated sending of an with backward a hod,
That's a body bag in disguise y'all betcha!
We, they hide bag for corpses!
I call ‘em body snatchers quick they come to fetch ya,
I sheepish their the kidnappers tel, quickly they go gunning pick a you
With an autopsy ambulance just to dissect ya?
With patologoanatomicheskoy ambulance, only to cut?
They are the kings ‘cause they swing amputation,
They kings, because are pulling cutting,
Lose your arms, your legs to them it's compilation,
Gonna lose hands-its feet, and for them this is only complication,
I can prove it to you watch the rotation,
I can prove this, follow for events,
It all adds up to a fucked up situation.
All of this in now to miserable situation.
So get up get, get, get down,
Go, get up, get up, go nuts,,
911 is a joke in yo town!
911 — mockery in all times in your city of!
Get up, get, get, get down,
Late 911 wears the late crown.
God not sets an opozdavshey 911.

911 is a joke.
911 — mockery.

Everyday they don't never come correct,
They never trickled in correctly,
You can ask my man right here with the broken neck,
Can ask my friend with broken neck directly here,
He's a witness to the job never bein' done,
He knows an work,
He would've been in full effect of 911.
He irresistible on itself increasingly impact 911.
911 was a joke ‘cause they always jokin',
911 — this mockery, because they always scoff,
They the token to your life when it's croakin',
Even when you're dying, their role purely symbolic,
They need to be pawn shop owner,
They need to was become masters of pawn-shop,
911 is a joke we don't want ‘em.
911 — mockery, we not want their.
I call a cab ‘cause a cab will come quicker,
I challenge taxi, because it attend faster,
The doctors huddle up and call a flea flicker,
Dr. lurk, and then make false your passes,
The reason that I say that ‘cause they
The reason, on which I say all this, in is,
Flick you off like fleas,
That they otschyolkivayut you, as fleas,
They be laughin' at ya while you're crawlin' on your knees,
They scoff over you, when you come crawling on its knees,
And to the strength so go the length,
And in now even and turn:
Thinkin' you are first when you really are tenth,
Thinking, that the first, although, on fact, tenth,
You better wake up and smell the real flavor,
You better to wake and to know real taste of,
Cause 911 is a fake life saver!
Because 911 — a fake savior lives.

So get up get, get, get down,
911 is a joke in yo town!
911 — mockery in all times in your city of!
Get up, get, get, get down,
Late 911 wears the late crown.
God not sets an opozdavshey 911.

Ow, ow 911 is a joke!
Oh-oh, 911 — mockery!

Last edited by Уроборос (Sep 8 2015 15:57:30)

#p38405,Уроборос wrote:

911 is a joke.
911 — mockery.

So "joke" or "mockery"? Judging by transcript songs, mockery, and "911" this service, which always Comes on time (in metaphorically diminishing, i.e. easily be late). Then question

#p38405,Уроборос wrote:

Nu if perishing 9 / 11 this is only joke, what same then 9 / 23?

several not in subject, because not usually the.

+1

#p38406,Val wrote:

:: Message from: Ouroboros::

911 is a joke.
911 — mockery.

So "joke" or "mockery"? Judging by transcript songs, mockery, and "911" this service, which always Comes on time (in metaphorically diminishing, i.e. easily be late). Then only a matter of several not in subject, because not usually the.

Mockery, read more songs with amalgam, joke and as joke can be translate.
About text. He exactly big role not plays, here importantly name songs, the cover, symbols in music video. Here is in "consult", where these disorders are projected September 11, in passport Neo, in movie and words there is no pro new York, and so same in rest cases, a direct anonymity on event rarely meets, mostly such here is hint.

Here is still curious prophecy http://conspiracytheory.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=184
There are allocated all (and 11 September, and much else), let me give you only current on this moment

“papacy adopts new forms. The, that yesterday still seemed evil, will cease them be. Mass celebrated will become Protestant, not as takovoyu. Catholics turn in Protestants, not as they. Pope can be far away from Vatican from-for their trips and gets until America; humanity falls ” (1938).

He was an artist, here is his Figure http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1441718893/85b510f6/9828714.jpg
And here is the cover Times http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1441718934/c3b7d825/9828720.jpg

#p38240,Dmitry" wrote:

In the course visit in the US the Pope Francis will visit Washington, new York and Philadelphia

In the course visit in the US, which 137 on 22-27 September current year, Pope Francis will visit three cities: Washington, new York and Philadelphia.

About this told journalists the Filipino Archbishop Bernardito Kleopas Ausa River, permanent observer St. Throne under UN. Basic clauses programs papal visit in America were approved on meeting of organizing committee, held 12 January.

On the evening 22 September pontifex has arrives in Washington and on the next morning will go in the White house, where will mark official ceremony his meeting. Then the Pope will commit mass in National the basilica of of Immaculate Conception in the capital the US.

In the course tenure in Washington the head of the Roman the Church also follow up with speech in congress the US.

Day 24 September the Pope will go in New York. On next day he will visit headquarters UN, where on the morning will have discovered session summit, dedicated Sustainable Development.

Then pontifex has adopts participation in Inter-Faith meeting and will visit historical Cathedral of sv. Patrick in New York. Across semblance, the Pope not will to commit mass in this cathedral – gathered will pass on Tiananmen Madison Square Garden. Also 137 visit Pontific to community, where stood the Twin Towers,’dashed in the course terrorist September 11, 2001.

With 26 on 27 September the Pope will lie in Philadelphia, where in this time will mark worldwide meeting families. Participation in this Forum – the main goal papal visit in the US. According to program on the evening 26 September the Pope adopts participation in prayer bdenii, and on the morning 27 th – will take over mass.

Not strange whether, that already in January, the Vatican described S.N. (for terrorists perhaps) route Francis with 22 on 27 September?

June 30, 2015
In Tuesday the Vatican announced managers program visit Pope of Rome Francis in the US, in September this year. Pontifex has will visit Washington, new York and Philadelphia.

Environment Program will papal visit envisages the welcoming ceremony in the White House 23 September and personal a meeting with president Obama.

For different predictions, this the latest the Pope Vatican, and Obama - the latest US President,
And need to same, what coincidence, 23 September they meet.

http://funkyimg.com/i/21KGj.jpg

Last edited by Уроборос (Sep 8 2015 16:30:10)

DLV, but as same 21 December 2012? Then in head all specifically vdalblivali pro Full Kick-Ass, panic, chaos, millions of in this deeds before. And nothing not happened, how many would about this not thought nothing not happened, so that about embodiment thought this hardly, at least in our time.

Ouroboros, if someone indeed wants cutting an this world, him account for reckon with those, that this on times two not ’. All the more, that it seems, that them why something account for account for consensus people.
So main, large milestone, must, how I understand, precede sequence of preliminary. Until not raskachayut.

Although visual and "rapid slipping", i.e., lavino shaped offensive events. But one hopes, that this is not will happen in this time.

Although hint on that words. Goes. Many. Perhaps, attempts to confront futile. But suddenly.

#p38412,DLV wrote:

Ouroboros, if someone indeed wants cutting an this world, him account for reckon with those, that this on times two not ’. All the more, that it seems, that them why something account for account for consensus people.
So main, large milestone, must, how I understand, precede sequence of preliminary. Until not raskachayut.

Although visual and "rapid slipping", i.e., lavino shaped offensive events. But one hopes, that this is not will happen in this time.

Although hint on that words. Goes. Many. Perhaps, attempts to confront futile. But suddenly.

#p37199,Уроборос wrote:

rather see on days krovi "Vikings", there enough in detail played the Scandinavian beliefs. A specific role for sacrifice, man which bring in sacrifice believes this honor for themselves, priest or Jarl owes several times all declare, in including and certain victim-prejudice specifically god he sacrificed from, that they are asked and all such, without this victim not works, man, should die knowing for what he exactly dies. So that these can be explain school development messaging in different films, ah until what extent should be is corrupted mind human to convert until such a? This clearly Systems "of higher" of reason.

Can build assumptions on series and not quite correctly, however on than something he is based all same.

Last edited by Уроборос (Sep 8 2015 17:24:55)

Bad one video about 23 September. A small selection of facts. This will be helpful for rapid engage in the problem itself those who not memorized tens of pages have scheming Hierarchy, just 17 minutes.

"Sign In" - video Ouroboros case stand in the site in 23 :19: 19.

These figures simply pursue.

Was the film, not remember, watch whether, but remember name - "Nobody wanted to die." Here is, roughly such mood from all this.

====

If pro asteroid, or something in this spirit, when words messages "prophesy Fayfusha" - this surname, accurately its not remember. Need again find. He, seems, died during Stalin's of repression. He spoke about use mirrors as-times. That this global the threat to humanity.

Has clarified its. "Seemingly a Yakov Fayvusha." About him wrote book Vladimir Sokolovsky. On this moment she from the internet vycheschena.

Pro asteroid - this my interpritatsiya, apparently, have him simply - "peoples world must unite before the face of threats from space."

He ostensibly, I have deciphered in 1928 year received from space signal. Released in some. Was radio - somehow a ranger in red army. Shooting.

Ostensibly argued, that signal was received with space ship on Mars. That Mars - homeland humanity. That Earth manage press two civilization - one creative and plain, the second - aggressive and cavalier. The first dispatched warning.

Ah and second, apparently, not gave him move.

Information about him emerged on cubicles in 2012, understandably. He, ostensibly, argued, that the biggest the threat for humanity will come in the early 21 century, likely in intervals of from 2008 until 2012. But dates to 2012, perhaps, 're being pulled back moviemakers and.

Grustnyak.

Last edited by DLV (Sep 9 2015 07:41:23)

Review in passed, to AppleStore.
Outside schools we can see graffiti reading on the wall “the Psalm 23 ”. And Orgeat, all in water.
1 :4 6 -

Last edited by Dmitry" (Sep 9 2015 12:09:23)

+1

#p38434,DLV wrote:

Pro asteroid - this my interpritatsiya, apparently, have him simply - "peoples world must unite before the face of threats from space."

Join me not obedinyaysya, "peoples World" increasingly-would still nothing will not be able do asteroid, although would because, that until not can begin operating such same speeds. If a crow spinning to tree and throw in it with a brick, then will roughly the same, but will not in able to confront brick, because until not yet reached some leap level development.

An interesting option grand events, like on reasons, meet and consequenceson appearing, has found have a:

из блога кота

We'll have to final the scene conduct on a different territory. But The such a complex that now remains only one territory - own.

The endgame should be carefully conceived and prepared, from him depends the beginning of the entire next a new Olympics. For The terminal. I wrote in February fairy tale. Ah a fairy tales at all not likes and simply so their not writes
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-saxdwnNeHi0/VecFRLuKLiI/AAAAAAAACNg/491Ayw37hpg/s640/%25D1%2587%25D0%25B5%25D0%25B9%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B8%25D0%25BA%25D0%25BE%25D1%2582.png
Ah here is, exactly, today. Are starting training. Stanislavsky when dormant.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QzVLvYaxQKk/VecDWasUGWI/AAAAAAAACM4/-jJzw8YDRPo/s640/%25D1%2587%25D0%25B5%25D0%25B9%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B81.png
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-w4ZYzdT_BgQ/VecDlbyMvII/AAAAAAAACNI/rf8Me87jfNI/s640/%25D1%2587%25D0%25B5%25D0%25B9%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B8.png
Perhaps this will be talk, perhaps even date the end of the Olympics marked by where the. Like as past date (ah we same love signs, we such, yes)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iEQwQhoNdqs/VecEBo0u0qI/AAAAAAAACNQ/wCCt6bn4VlQ/s640/%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BE.png

Stanislavsky when dormant
In kamentakh an interesting option with Yelloustounom (here is you and changes change).

Here is and here in films like a crazy 7. A sharp Hush,Americans NOT recalcitrant?increasingly like would for something.

Truth, seems too optimistic, judging by tension around the world and clarion events in the last time (explosion in Tyantszine, incident on the border two Koreas, psevdobezhentsy in the EU, iaeaai in Moldova, tensions on Donbas) have themselves something ambush in this kind the most lowest-ranking option. On Donbas, should the., even to convene much grouping Apu (the gun hangs) - need reason / braving for moreover, to in violation of a truce risks pushing this fist in a meat-grinder, in the hope drag-??? Russia in conflict and accuse in aggression. Do Russia a pariah (embargo, sanctions), with the rest (the EU, China) deal easier. What braving? - terrorist attack on Community, should the, and to leave business cards ЯroshaPutin’s. Here is and element of 2x14 ? Pu-239 in this context sounds cut both ways.

Last edited by Flint (Sep 9 2015 13:58:58)

#p38405,Уроборос wrote:

Vyderzhka from messages Marlon

For just movie "Terminator 2" John'Connor wears T-shirt groups Public Enemy. For year before premieres movie, 22 March 1990 year (322), goes single Public Enemy "911 is a joke" (911 - this joke).

Ah if perishing 9 / 11 this is only joke, what same then 9 / 23?

So and there same shown roughly) In The Terminator-2, after as Sarah Conor would've clawed on boutique "No fate."
And so yes of course, nothing good wait not account for.

Уроборос wrote:

It's not bad for video about 23 September. A small selection of facts. This will be helpful for rapid engage in the problem itself those who not memorized tens of pages have scheming Hierarchy, just 17 minutes.

Thing. Especially "dream."
Only there in late wasted to to Jesus Christ, and this may be fraught with, so as first need a will guarantee of, that this indeed Christ, not work for the Antichrist teenage. Not poddatsya would on deception, and deception will I'm sure shes.
Need this spread among friends, and say, that this just-only part of and that already as least times, such predictions were fulfilled 11 / 09 / 2001.

Take this death with smile. Nothing not worry about, life terminal.

You are here » The 9/11 Truth Movement » Symbols. Signs. Lines. Figures. Codes » The critical date 23 September